Child from Mars

sToRmR1dR

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Russian child claims is from Mars.He speaks about incarnation millions of years ago,opened portal,ships with plasma...Interesting :)

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Xcn436tyI#t=46

sToRmR1dR,

I have seen this video many years ago probably 2008 when it was first posted on YouTube. Many of the Project Camelot videos and interviews are interesting and thought provoking (at least they were to me).

The subject matter of a boy being a reincarnation of a Martian is possible I suppose if you believe in reincarnation (as I tend to believe it is a possibility). I did not watch the whole video again but I do remember the basic points.

I used to watch many video interviews from Project Camelot and liked both Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan. It was only after reading about the topic of COINTELPRO on the forum that I began to see some problems with how truth can be mixed with lies to put a twist or spin on the information presented.

Whether Kerry Cassidy or Bill Ryan intentionally have an agenda to distort the facts is not easy to say. I just thought I would give you a heads-up so to speak by giving an example of Project Camelot and COINTELPRO at this link:

Topic: Kerry Cassidy - Project Camelot - Latest Disinfo

I hope this helps. I do not want you to feel the subject matter is not interesting since is watched the video several years ago myself.

Mod: fixed link

goyacobol

Thank you for advice and understanding.I totally forgot to check topic of COINTELPRO.My mistake.In the future if I post something doubtful,just removed it.I'm new and I'm taking efforts to adapt to the forum.This video was main news a few days ago on a site I have been visited.It seems interesting to me and i share it.I would be more cautious.

sToRmR1dR said:
goyacobol

Thank you for advice and understanding.I totally forgot to check topic of COINTELPRO.My mistake.In the future if I post something doubtful,just removed it.I'm new and I'm taking efforts to adapt to the forum.This video was main news a few days ago on a site I have been visited.It seems interesting to me and i share it.I would be more cautious.

sToRmR1dR,

You are welcome and don't feel bad about not knowing about every possible COINTELPRO site out there. I'm sure I am not aware of all the possibilities. As for removing posts that would be up to one of the moderators. I've just become more cautious about many authors of information/disinoformation over the years here on the forum finding new information.

Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom