Kerry Cassidy - Project Camelot - Latest Disinfo

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
This was sent to me by a reader. Looks like damage control to me.

Written by Kerry Cassidy
Project Camelot

I have been given the following information from a source reporting direct info from an intel agency source. This contact is saying the army is going to be tasked with spreading a virus here in the U.S. starting around October 22nd. The virus is said to be a combination of Ebola and an HIV-like virus (as it was described to me). Possibly using chemtrails.

Along these lines, back during the summer we had word that in October there would be a planned virus release in the U.S. At that time, I don't believe we were told what the virus would be composed of... this source was vetted by close contacts and found to be a solid source.

As it happens, this appears to corroborate the new information mentioned above. At the time, a few months ago, word was that the vaccine would be worse than the actual virus. I don't know if this still applies to the above.

I would prefer not to post this sort of information. I am only doing so in order to give people some advance notice so that they can be aware of this possibility in order to prepare. I believe many efforts to release various viruses have been taken off track. Sometimes simply because the relationship between humans and viruses is not understood and we are not as vulnerable as the PTB would have you believe. You don't simply get something and have no choice in the matter.
I firmly believe (as an intuitive healer) that we either allow or deny access to our bodies by viruses.

My views of sickness in general are by no means the norm. In a sense, I see any virus as a kind of thought form not unlike a programming meme and one that is particularly 'sticky and incidious' but nonetheless can be avoided with the right mind set.

In this scenario information like this can sow seeds in the minds of the recepient that can lay ground for the acceptance. By the same token, you also have the very real ability to shield yourself against incoming viruses of all kinds. Certainly the chemtrails have been proven to contain multiple possible agents of destruction to health and well being on many levels. Yet, these also, can be transmuted and transformed. The most obvious and basic understanding of this can be found in the experiments by Masaru Emoto with water <http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=masoro+emoto&mid=A81D2859558C158EF8D7A81D2859558C158EF8D7&view=detail&FORM=VIRE3> that are now world famous.

If you can affect water with your mind then you have that same ability to affect air, earth and fire elements. This is just basic understanding that we are all energy beings.

It is up to you to recognize how fully you can command your body to recognize and reject any interference. The body is actually the last level of access. All sickness enters through other higher levels. It is all light and energy in the end. Your frequency is the only thing they are really attacking.

And through meditation, superfoods, and sunlight and other healing elements, earth, plant life and so on you can maintian health in the face of this sort of threat.

:rolleyes:

...right. It's chemtrails and the military. God forbid anyone actually identify the real celestial source of new incoming viruses - it's definitely "damage control".

anart said:

...right. It's chemtrails and the military. God forbid anyone actually identify the real celestial source of new incoming viruses - it's definitely "damage control".

At least we finally have a clear idea of what Kerry's true function is.

So much nonsense in such a short blurb. The timing is interesting, though--I wonder if we'll start seeing more comet-borne pathogenic outbreaks around then (not that a single date for a viral/pathogenic outbreak even makes any sense in itself).

Though, considering how much other nonsense there is, I'm certainly taking such a time-frame with a whole lot of salt.

More bone broth and tobacco!

What is also interesting is Kerry’s take on viruses seems to come from this session quoted below.

My views of sickness in general are by no means the norm. In a sense, I see any virus as a kind of thought form not unlike a programming meme and one that is particularly 'sticky and incidious' but nonetheless can be avoided with the right mind set.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27027.msg327995.html#msg327995

Q: (L) So the electromagnetic field of the earth is a property of its spinning? And it's spinning is a property of... can be affected by electric stuff. (Belibaste) Yeah, like a motor, if it slows down, it generates less electromagnetic field. (Perceval) Getting ready for a flip. (L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?

A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Q: (Psyche) Some viruses in the atlas DO look like crop circles. [wind noise muffles Ark's question] (Ark)...of course virus is just pure DNA, or what? (Psyche) It can be both DNA or RNA depending on the type of virus, and usually coated to protect itself. There are so many types of viruses; it can be just a piece of genetic code. (Ark) Okay, so my question is whether there is a particular part of the virus that has the property that is not just described by normal quantum physics or quantum chemistry and so on, or its the whole organization of virus that has this property?

A: Yes. Information field aggregates matter.

Q: (talk of thought vs. information) (Belibaste) Does information command or direct the aggregation of different proteins or amino acids to form a virus? Materialization?

A: Yes.

Q: (Psyche) It's very interesting because they have found in our "junk" DNA, properties of viruses that are close in location to those of stem cells, and also cells that end up producing cancer. It is quite interesting. (Perceval) That means our DNA is thought made manifest?

A: More or less!

Q: (Perceval) Except when we do the thinking, we mess it up. So we should stop thinking and interfering with the manifestation of our DNA! (laughter)

Yeah, definitely damage control. And to be expected at this point. Chemtrails nonsense really gives away the disinfo though.... If there are large scale outbreaks, only the really gullible and misinformed would fall for that method of spreading any pathogen.

SeekinTruth said:
Yeah, definitely damage control. And to be expected at this point. Chemtrails nonsense really gives away the disinfo though.... If there are large scale outbreaks, only the really gullible and misinformed would fall for that method of spreading any pathogen.

Given the disinformation and nature of 'chemtrails' (phenomenon in the sky that drops viruses), it looks like this nonsense was cooked up years ago specifically because of the threat coming from comets.

Yet, these also, can be transmuted and transformed. The most obvious and basic understanding of this can be found in the experiments by Masaru Emoto with water <http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=masoro+emoto&mid=A81D2859558C158EF8D7A81D2859558C158EF8D7&view=detail&FORM=VIRE3> that are now world famous.

My goodness ... :( "Transmute?" as in metal, as in alchemy, as in something we should master by October 22nd to protect ourselves from strange metals like barium?

If you can affect water with your mind then you have that same ability to affect air, earth and fire elements.

What, and cause them to freeze in different patterns, or should we simply transmute them into gold dust so we all get rich??

you also have the very real ability to shield yourself against incoming viruses of all kinds.

Hmm, who knew? I guess I'll punt on buying that rubber suit!

It is up to you to recognize how fully you can command your body to recognize and reject any interference. The body is actually the last level of access. All sickness enters through other higher levels. It is all light and energy in the end. Your frequency is the only thing they are really attacking.

What "other higher levels"? Who is "they," the army, the intel agency? (This all sounds so new age mainstream.) So if we can learn to transmute metals and counter thought meme viruses in the next three weeks everyone, we'll be fine!

I don't know which is scarier, that she is a true believer, or that she crafted this BS for how she perceives her audience. I apologize for being so flip, but I have seen a number of productions of Kerry's including the interview with Laura, and I (mistakenly, apparently) hoped for more diligence out of her than this. Likely I missed some key threads here in my absence?

PS: What virus can keep its meme in the heat of a jet exhaust? To me unless you're prion, a jet engine is a pretty good sterilizer. Have I missed something here, or is this as crazy as it sounds?

I don't know which is scarier, that she is a true believer, or that she crafted this BS for how she perceives her audience. I apologize for being so flip, but I have seen a number of productions of Kerry's including the interview with Laura, and I (mistakenly, apparently) hoped for more diligence out of her than this. Likely I missed some key threads here in my absence?

From her interviews she has leaned toward pushing new age fluff on and off for a while. It is very interesting though that she was given the 'tip' about a virus, even if she is deceived about where it would be coming from. If certain people in the military are using her as a tool to broadcast this message, it could be another facet of their cover-up plan. Meanwhile, they will continue their "missile training".

[...]
starting around October 22nd.
[...]
back during the summer we had word that in October
[...]

Well, well, well... Perhaps this is another version of this up and coming "October surprise" being spewed out from the MSM for some time.
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_surprise
I gotta say this is both frustrating and amusing. All this propaganda spreading, growing... being thrown out to the population like slinging poo-poo on a wall, seeing what will stick or slide. A seeming effort to generate confusion, fear and ignorance with a pinch of hysteria. All this hub-bub, indeed perhaps a distraction from what may truly be happening, or coming our way. I feel smacked in the face in that the MSM, gubmint, whoever, or whatever keeps injecting thoughts into the minds of those who already have a deficiency in their ability for independent thought.
:headbash: :headbash: :headbash:

Al Today said:
Well, well, well... Perhaps this is another version of this up and coming "October surprise" being spewed out from the MSM for some time.
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_surprise

Funny, I was just thinking the other day while reading The Apocalypse, that the underlying influence behind the "October Surprise" was actually in some way connected to cometary fragment bombardment.

anart said:

When I read this my mind wonders, why? What is the difference between the military or gov doing the nasty deed or a cosmic event? Does it make the average person think oh a military conspiracy is unlikely and they go on sleeping where a cosmic event might actually make them think? :huh:

Do they figure a cosmic threat will bring chaos to the masses? There already is an enormous amount of that going on around the world.

Bluestar said:
anart said:

When I read this my mind wonders, why? What is the difference between the military or gov doing the nasty deed or a cosmic event? Does it make the average person think oh a military conspiracy is unlikely and they go on sleeping where a cosmic event might actually make them think? :huh:

Do they figure a cosmic threat will bring chaos to the masses? There already is an enormous amount of that going on around the world.

I think they're really afraid of people realizing that their government and military, etc. is NOT in control of many things that happen on the planet. People will turn on the authorities very quickly if they see cosmic catastrophes that no one can do anything about. That's what's happened in the past, and there are plenty of fanatical religious folks still around today ("our leaders have made 'the gods' angry" type of mentality).

SeekinTruth said:
Bluestar said:
anart said:

I think they're really afraid of people realizing that their government and military, etc. is NOT in control of many things that happen on the planet. People will turn on the authorities very quickly if they see cosmic catastrophes that no one can do anything about. That's what's happened in the past, and there are plenty of fanatical religious folks still around today ("our leaders have made 'the gods' angry" type of mentality).

I think so too.

It looks to me as damage control vectoring the people that find conspiracy an attractive solution. This group has been growing lately because the lies are more and more obvious and many more people are tired of it.

Bear said:
What is also interesting is Kerry’s take on viruses seems to come from this session quoted below.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27027.msg327995.html#msg327995

Q: (L) So the electromagnetic field of the earth is a property of its spinning? And it's spinning is a property of... can be affected by electric stuff. (Belibaste) Yeah, like a motor, if it slows down, it generates less electromagnetic field. (Perceval) Getting ready for a flip. (L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?

A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Q: (Psyche) Some viruses in the atlas DO look like crop circles. [wind noise muffles Ark's question] (Ark)...of course virus is just pure DNA, or what? (Psyche) It can be both DNA or RNA depending on the type of virus, and usually coated to protect itself. There are so many types of viruses; it can be just a piece of genetic code. (Ark) Okay, so my question is whether there is a particular part of the virus that has the property that is not just described by normal quantum physics or quantum chemistry and so on, or its the whole organization of virus that has this property?

A: Yes. Information field aggregates matter.

Q: (talk of thought vs. information) (Belibaste) Does information command or direct the aggregation of different proteins or amino acids to form a virus? Materialization?

A: Yes.

Q: (Psyche) It's very interesting because they have found in our "junk" DNA, properties of viruses that are close in location to those of stem cells, and also cells that end up producing cancer. It is quite interesting. (Perceval) That means our DNA is thought made manifest?

A: More or less!

Q: (Perceval) Except when we do the thinking, we mess it up. So we should stop thinking and interfering with the manifestation of our DNA! (laughter)

Definitely!!! If you take a lie and put in it some true from other sources, you have something that can be confused to be true, thats what she is doing.

Back
Top Bottom