Session 4 April 2015

Miss.K said:
SeekinTruth said:
Yeah, that was one of the more amazing hits, I'd say.

goyacobol said:
If everyone who joined the forum would at least read Amazing Grace I think they would pause before being negative in their attitudes towards her and what this forum is about.

I agree, but would add reading the Wave series would have the same effect. When I first found the C's material, I read (out of ignorance) the online Adventures series (after reading the intro to the C's experiment thinking that was the only material that dealt with it), then the Wave and was really impressed and kept reading and reading all the huge amounts of writings freely available. I kept running into mentions of Amazing Grace, but by the time I wanted to start reading it, it was no longer available (around 2005 or 2006?). Then it became available again around 2011. So the Wave series had the same effect on me (having reread it a couple of times too) until I finally got to read Amazing Grace.

I agree too,
Amazing Grace one can read as a novel, that at the same time will bring a lot of knowledge, and understanding of Laura and her work.
The Wave is half novel half textbook, and will bring even more knowledge, but still understanding of Laura and her work.

Amazing Grace can be a great intro, specially for those that are slightly textbook challenged, (and 1 book takes less time to read than 8 books), so it is a quicker way to check out if one is interested in knowing more about what Lauras work is about.

-And if one is not interested in knowing more after reading Amazing Grace, I would imagine one would never be interested in knowing more, (or that one is a stone)

I am not sure how anyone could think Laura's life story or the Wave could be a "Novel".

noun
a fictitious prose narrative of considerable length and complexity, portraying characters and usually presenting a sequential organization of action and scenes.

I am guessing you mean it may be easier reading like a novel?

sitting said:
goyacobol said:
I suppose telepathy would help us even now as we try to communicate with others on the forum from so many backgrounds, cultures and languages.

And lastly, sitting, I just have this sense of feeling that you are a real person that I would like to "sit" across from and share ideas. I think that is almost what the forum should be about.

Hello goyacobol,

Thank you for another outstanding summation. You know this material SO well. Reading through your postings, I sense an artistic AND disciplined mind. And much kindness too. It is an honor and privilege to be your friend.

I agree with you that our salvation is probably awareness--in the truest sense of the word. It's in the psychic realm rather then the physical one that our hidden powers will manifest I think. "Super-strength and resistance" they said. Those are strong words and they choose their words carefully.

As I mentioned once before, I'm working everyday--on my knowledge AND my faith. Doing my best to keep up with Laura and this group. It's become a big part of my daily life. And each time I gain something, I say a mental "thanks" ... to the lady who made all this possible.

I too agree about awareness. We read and have experiences and have all these opportunities to apply the knowledge we have assimilated and the main constant that determines whether each thing is given its due is our awareness. It's not even "level" of awareness IMO, but rather its quality.

Recently, there was an experience that enabled me to "gauge my awareness", as it were. A few days ago I found myself in a mugging situation that had quite the potential for violence, and managed to take charge of it and completely steer clear of any violence. My martial arts training helped to keep me calm. At the end of this event I felt completely drained of energy and tired but was satisfied with the outcome (even if a bit angry for two days afterwards). What helped the most though, was the awareness I was able to call upon as a result of many years of Work. Those twenty seconds felt like ten minutes in which everything was taken into account. I am convinced that all realities really do conform to awareness as the C's have stated.

And, as the above quoted comments, I would like also to say thank you to Laura and the team and to voice my gratitude at being able to read the work of and converse with people on the forum who are insightful and highly knowledgeable.

goyacobol said:
Miss.K said:
SeekinTruth said:

goyacobol said:
If everyone who joined the forum would at least read Amazing Grace I think they would pause before being negative in their attitudes towards her and what this forum is about.

I agree, but would add reading the Wave series would have the same effect. When I first found the C's material, I read (out of ignorance) the online Adventures series (after reading the intro to the C's experiment thinking that was the only material that dealt with it), then the Wave and was really impressed and kept reading and reading all the huge amounts of writings freely available. I kept running into mentions of Amazing Grace, but by the time I wanted to start reading it, it was no longer available (around 2005 or 2006?). Then it became available again around 2011. So the Wave series had the same effect on me (having reread it a couple of times too) until I finally got to read Amazing Grace.

I agree too,
Amazing Grace one can read as a novel, that at the same time will bring a lot of knowledge, and understanding of Laura and her work.
The Wave is half novel half textbook, and will bring even more knowledge, but still understanding of Laura and her work.

Amazing Grace can be a great intro, specially for those that are slightly textbook challenged, (and 1 book takes less time to read than 8 books), so it is a quicker way to check out if one is interested in knowing more about what Lauras work is about.

-And if one is not interested in knowing more after reading Amazing Grace, I would imagine one would never be interested in knowing more, (or that one is a stone)

I am not sure how anyone could think Laura's life story or the Wave could be a "Novel".

noun
a fictitious prose narrative of considerable length and complexity, portraying characters and usually presenting a sequential organization of action and scenes.

Perhaps it was meant that -even if- it is read as fiction, it's still possible to learn a lot from it ?
That's how I understood that comment, though I might be wrong.

goyacobol said:
Miss.K said:
SeekinTruth said:

goyacobol said:

I agree too,

noun

I think I both mean that it is easier reading (unless one find textbooks easier than novels) But also that it would still be an amazing story even if it was just a fiction novel, as captivating and entertaining as Lord of the Rings or other great fiction novels. That it is a true story is of cause adding much to how amazed one is reading it, but I would have enjoyed it much, and found that I could learn a lot from it, even if it had been fiction.

transientP said:
Perhaps it was meant that -even if- it is read as fiction, it's still possible to learn a lot from it ?

Yes :)

sitting said:
Spur said:
One of my earliest memories was of Laura researching a pilot that had been killed in Viet Nam. I was a pilot in Viet Nam, so I had an interest in following it up. I also knew how to access various data bases that could tell me if the story was true. After researching it, I called it a 'miss'.

Hi Spur,

I appreciate your reply.

The story you're referring to was not a "miss", but rather an incredible "hit." I too had access to data bases. And I found that pilot's full name. Plus what came out of Laura's subsequent hypnotic session with her son was even more revealing. You might want to re-research that one--with more care.

My point with you had more to do with attitude than details. Whatever stories you can provide I assume we've already seen from Hollywood. My guess is their inside access trumps yours. But I could be wrong.

It might be useful to review (and reflect) on the session where "covertly antagonistic" and "disrespectful" were brought up. It did me a ton of good. Might very well do same for you. I say this because I believe you can contribute a lot. But it won't come without an attitude adjustment, in my opinion. FWIW.

And I apologize if I sound a bit preachy this morning.

First off, Hollywood is not real life. And here's the biggie - it is EXPERIENCE that teaches you lessons. As Tom Campbell says - "you have to taste the pudding"

And if I have a bad attitude - I earned it.

Thanks for the reply.

Miss.K said:
Laura said:
sitting said:
Spur said:
One of my earliest memories was of Laura researching a pilot that had been killed in Viet Nam. I was a pilot in Viet Nam, so I had an interest in following it up. I also knew how to access various data bases that could tell me if the story was true. After researching it, I called it a 'miss'.

Hi Spur,

I appreciate your reply.

The story you're referring to was not a "miss", but rather an incredible "hit." I too had access to data bases. And I found that pilot's full name. Plus what came out of Laura's subsequent hypnotic session with her son was even more revealing. You might want to re-research that one--with more care.

I would call it a hit too. Especially if you know all the details from this side - not only Tom French's article about it, but what I wrote to fill in the details about it that he didn't cover.

I think that there is an old podcast about it too... :huh: is it just me that are not used to the mac version of the SoTT page or have the old podcasts been removed?

Yay found the podcasts http://www.sott.net/podcasts/listall?page=1 it is show 32, and 31

Miss.K said:
transientP said:

I was trying to make the point that Amazing Grace is a non-fictional story of Laura's life journey. Even if fact is stranger than fiction sometimes, I prefer to not describe Amazing Grace as a novel. To each his own I guess.

MariuszJ said:
goyacobol, what I have understood is different from text you have quoted. As far as I remember there are different Cs texts saying namely once you reach 7D you come back to 1D as we are in a sort of a time loop. Then again you go to 2D and you may not escape being in 3D STS. If this is the case it means that consciousness does not evolve permanently but only temporarily since after so many billions of years we should not have any STS beings now, but we have, which is contradictory to your quoted texts.

Mariusz,

I see you are still with us so I will attempt to answer your question.

I think you have to look at the densities and how they relate to the Grand Cycle. Here is a description:

The Realm Grand Cycle

Session 16 November 1994

Q: (L) What do you mean that the human race is currently being formed on that planet? Is that
because that planet is this planet?
A: No. That closes realm grand cycle.
Q: (L) Are you saying that there are human beings being created on that planet at this current time...
A: Yes, you are. Your race is forming there.
Q: (L) How?
A: Realm crossing understand?
Q: (L) Are you saying that there are 4th density bodies being formed there...
A: No. 3rd.
Q: (L) There are 3rd density bodies... are we going to leave the bodies we are in and go into other
bodies?
A: You are drifting... Think carefully. Realm is derivative of reality. Cycle.
Q: (L) So the human race is being formed on this other planet at the present time...
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And at the time of the realm border crossing, this other planet will then become cindered...
burned up...
Q: (L) Where will the human beings go that are being formed on that planet at the time of the realm
border crossing?
A: Ancient earth.
Q: (L) They will go to ancient earth?
A: There is no time as you know it; its all just lessons for the collective consciousness.
Q: (L) So at the closing of this grand cycle everything will just start all over again?
A: Not exactly; you see, there is no start.
Q: (L) Are a lot of souls on the earth going to recycle into these new bodies coming onto the earth?
Q: (L) As ancient mankind?
Q: (L) And do the whole thing all over again?
Q: (L) So, in other words, a lot of people are going back to square one?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Is this punishment.
A: No. Nature.
Q: (L) Are some of the souls, at that point, going to move into a higher density level?
A: Yes

I think the cycle described above relates to densities and the cyclic realm boarder changes that occur as the result of a Wave effect. Some of us will move up at the end of this "Grand Cycle" to a higher level and the ones in 3D who need to recycle will recycle based on lessons needed will return to 3D. If 3D lessons are all learned you would graduate to 4D for new and different lessons. The contemplation station would be 5D between incarnations whether returning to 3D or 4D. At 6D there is no physicality and STS exists only for "reflection". At 6D you are still learning lessons and part of creating and creation until you complete your 6D lessons and return to the ONE at 7D. The following session goes into more detail about the cycles and densities using imagery that makes it more clear I think:

Session 17 June 1995

Q: (T) Several sessions back when we were discussing "Perpendicular Realities" you were talking about something that happened to me and that I had to look back over my life and analyze my relationships with other people from a certain point up until now and you said that this was a perpendicular reality. What is the definition of a perpendicular reality?

A: The perpendicular reality primarily, though not exclusively, refers to one's life path and how one's life path fits together in the cycle or in a wheel when connected with those of a similar life path. And, oddly enough, relates very closely to the previous question involving synchronicity. If you can picture an inlaid wheel formed by a circle within a circle, and adjoining partitions in a perfect balance, that would be the best representation of perpendicular reality for it does not completely involve one individual's experience, but rather a group of individual's experience for the progression of a greater purpose, if you understand what we mean. This is what we mean when we say: perpendicular reality. Picture again, a circle within a circle adjoined by equally spaced partitions in a perfect cycle. That is perpendicular reality.

Q: (T) You had us draw this symbol and put seven spokes or partitions between the two circles.

A: Correct.

Q: (T) Is seven the optimal number?

A: Seven is always the optimal number. There are seven levels of density. This reflects through all phases of reality.

Q: (T) The people that I interacted with during this time, they also have gone on to do other things that they were supposed to be doing because of their interaction with me in this perpendicular reality that we all existed in?

A: That's correct.

Q: (T) You also said that each of us in this group came from a different perpendicular reality.

A: That is correct.

Q: (T) Is it at this point where we merge our different perpendicular realities in order to learn from each other's experiences?

A: That could be described as correct.

Q: (L) It was said at the time that the inner circle was the connection with this reality and that the outer circle and connecting segments were where the perpendicular reality is "joined with The Wave." Is it implied in that statement that the forming of this conduit through these perpendicular realities is instrumental in bringing forth this wave, bringing forth this change, this dimensional shift, or density shift, and is that something that is being done in other places?

A: We wish to congratulate you for asking six questions in one. [(T) One more question and you would have a perfect perpendicular question!] Mirth!

Q: (L) Are we connected in some way with the Wave, individually and as a group?

A: Well, of course. Everything is connected to the wave.

Q: (L) Are we, by connecting into this wheel, so to speak, activating the wave in some way?

A: We are not clear about your interesting interpretation there, but it is true that you have an interactive relationship with the wave however, as stated before, you are in an interactive relationship with the wave in a sense, in that the wave is a part of your reality, always has been and always will be. And, of course, it does involve your progress through the grand cycle. And the perpendicular reality, again is, of course, an advancement from the core outward which is yet another reflection of all reality and all that exists. Now, we wish to return to the visual representation as mentioned previously. If you notice the core circle connects with all seven sections to the outer circle. Now, picture that outer circle as being an ever expanding circle, and each one of the seven segments as being an ever expanding line. Of course, now, this will expand outward in a circular or cyclical pattern. Please picture visually an expanding outer circle and a non-expanding inner circle. Contemplate that and then please give us your feelings as to what that represents.

Q: (L) Does it represent an expansion of our knowledge and consciousness?

A: That's part of it.

Q: (L) Does it represent also expanding influence of what and who we are on that which is around us?

A: That is correct.

Q: (L) Does it also represent a more...

A: Oops! We detected a slippage of your visual representation! Contemplate, if you will, the ever-expanding outer circle and the non-expanding inner circle, and, of course, the seven partitions also moving outwardly. What type of shape does that form in your mind's eye?

Q: (L) A wheel?

A: Is that all?

Q: (T) A pie?

A: Keep going.

Q: (L) An eye.

A: Now we are starting to turn it into a sphere! Why would it turn into a sphere?

Q: (L) How can it turn into a sphere?

A: How can it not!

Q: (SV) It is going in ALL directions, not just flat...

A: Is a straight line a straight line or a...

Q: (L) Oh, you're not talking about a circle?

A: We are talking about a circle. What becomes of a circle if you expand it outward forever?

Q: (J) It disappears.

A: It disappears? How can it disappear? Where does it disappear to? We ask you that, Jan? Jan?

Q: (J) Visually, as the outer circle expands, the inner circle becomes smaller and smaller until it disappears. As you continue to expand out with the outer circle, the inner circle disappears.

A: But where does it disappear to?

Q: (J) A black hole?

A: A black hole. Well, that's a possibility. But, we really didn't want you to concentrate so heavily on the smaller circle, now did we? It's the outer circle.

Q: (T) The outer circle is used to encompass more and more.

A: And what shape does it begin to take on? I want you to look at this outer circle expanding outward!

Q: (J) Are we to assume that the seven spokes remain the same size in relation to the circle?

A: Well, answer that question for yourself.

Q: (L) Okay, we are looking at it as a plane representation. As a flat surface.

A: Well, what happens to a flat surface if you extend it outward forever?

Q: (L) Well, we don't know. That, that... (SV) It keeps on going.

A: It keeps on going?

Q: (L) Yeah, bigger and flatter!

A: It does? What happens to a line if you extend it forever and ever?

Q: (Laura and Susan) It keeps on going.

A: It does?

Q: (L) Um hmmm!

A: Where does it go to?

Q: (SV) Forever. (J) Back to itself. (L) We don't know that.

A: Oh, someone said "Back to itself."

Q: (J) Like a snake taking hold of its own tail.

A: Why don't we know that?

Q: (L) Because we don't. It is conjectured that space is curved...

A: "Because we don't know. Now, why don't we know?

Q: (L) Because we haven't been there.

A: Had Columbus been outside of Italy and Spain?

Q: (L) Okay, we are going to assume that if it keeps on expanding it will eventually come back to itself...

A: No, no, no wait! We asked a question!

Q: (L) Well, of course Columbus had an idea that there was something but he hadn't been there, no. But he went and checked it out.

A: Did he have just an idea?

Q: (L) Well, pretty much, I guess.

A: Hmmm. That's not the way we remember it. The way we remember it is that he had instinct and imagination and when he married his instinct with imagination, it became reality. And, when it became reality, he had created a reality which he was fully confident would be manifest in the physical third density reality. It wasn't that he was confident. He knew it to be so. He didn't stop himself by adding prejudice to the equation which is what you are doing when you say: "Well, we don't know what happens because we have never been there!" Think logically, please. We have told you so many times that everything is a grand cycle. If it's a grand cycle, we have told you about circles within circles. We have told you about cycles. We have told you about short wave cycles and long wave cycles. Now, after all this information that you have asked of us, which we have more than happily given to you, would you expect that a straight line would just go out forever and ever and ever as a straight line? How could it possibly do that? What happens if you take, on your third density earth, and you draw a straight line to the East or to the West or to the North or to the South...

Q: (J) It comes all the way back to itself.

A: Right...

Q: (L) Okay, so we're living in a big globe!

A: Are we?

Q: (L) Well, that is what it sounds like, a big circle?

A: Oh, my, my, my. You need more study and learning, my dear. Need more study. Even your Albert Einstein had a theory about what happened.

Q: (L) Yes, but that was just a theory.

A: Oh, well I guess then it must be dropped. We'll never know. It's just a theory. Well, we'll just forget about it.

Q: (T) I'm still expanding the circle... (SV) Me too.

A: Very good, that was the idea. It keeps going and going and going.

Q: (L) Well, mine does too, but it hasn't come back and met anything. So, what's the point?

A: Does there need to be a point?

Q: (L) Of course!

A: Who says? We are trying to help you learn. When do you expect to shut down this process?

Q: (J) Never. (L) Gee, I hope never.

A: Then there never is a point!

Q: (J) Point taken! (L) There is no point. [Laughter.] Well, if you expand the circle outward and continue expanding it in all directions, it pulls the seven spokes with it which encompasses more and more space in a cross section, and then turn that circle, you have a sphere.

A: Precisely. But Laura says that means we are living in a big globe. And, maybe we are.

Q: (T) Well, it wouldn't be a big globe, so to speak, it would only be a big globe within the circle. If the circle continues to expand, it would just continue to go outward and outward and the globe would become bigger and bigger and bigger... (L) You're making me nervous... (T) But it goes outward forever... cause there is no end to going out...

A: There isn't?

Q: (SV) Nope.

A: Well, then maybe there's no beginning.

Q: (T) Well, there wouldn't be a beginning, just a big, open void. An infinite void...

A: If there's no end and no beginning, then what do you have?

Q: (L) No point. (J) The here and now.

A: The here and now which is also the future and the past. Everything that was, is and will be, all at once. This is why only a very few of your third density persons have been able to understand space travel, because even though traveling into space in your third density is every bit as third density as lying on your bed at night in your comfortable home, the time reference is taken away. Something that you hold very close to your bosom as if it were your mother. And, it is the biggest illusion that you have. We have repeatedly told you over and over that there is no time, and yet, of course, you have been so brainwashed into this concept that you cannot get rid of it no matter what you do, now can you? Imagine going out into space. You'd be lost when confronted with reality that everything is completely all at one? Would you not? Picture yourself floating around in space!

Q: (L) I don't want to. (J) There is also no space! (T) Does the sphere keep expanding... as the circle expands and you turn the circle 180 ', you get a sphere. As the sphere continues to expand it, you take a point on the outer edge of the sphere in order to take the sphere about itself, you get a donut, an ever expanding inner tube. (L) With a black hole in the middle! (SV) Why does it have to be a black hole? (J) It's a spiral. (T) If you take that and twist it, you get an even larger inner tube. It just continues to expand and encompasses more space...

A: And now, when you merge densities, or traverse densities, what you have is the merging of physical reality and ethereal reality, which involves thought form versus physicality. When you can merge those perfectly, what you realize then, is that the reason there is no beginning and no end is merely because there is no need for you to contemplate a beginning or an end after you have completed your development. When you are at union with the One at Seventh density, that is when you have accomplished this and then there is no longer any need for difference between physical and ethereal forms.

Q: (L) On the subject of time as we discussed the other day: we talked about the fact that at the constant of light there is no time, there is no matter, there is no gravity, but that any unit, infinitesimally small to the downward side of the constant of light, suddenly there is gravity and suddenly there is matter. And we asked what is it that congeals this matter out of the energy of light, so to speak, and I believe that the answer we received was that it was consciousness from 7th level. From our perspective, would it be possible to achieve this constant and move through to the other side of it, or at least stay fixed with it, without de-materializing? Is the speed of light interconnected with the state of no time and no gravity?

A: No in an absolute sense, in a third density sense.

Q: (L) Okay, if you are in fourth density, for example, does everything move at the speed of light and is that why there is no time there and no gravity?

A: No. That is an incorrect concept... [(T) There is no speed of light, light is everywhere.] Precisely. There is no speed of light in fourth density because there is no need for any "speed." Speed, itself, is a third density concept. You remember, all there is is lessons. That's it! There's nothing else. It is all for your perception. For our perception. For all consciousness. That's all there is.

Q: (L) Well, I am still trying to get a handle on what it is, what is the source of this gravity, this state of time because they seem to be so intimately connected.

A: Let us ask you a question now: Do you remember going to school?

Q: (L) Yes.

A: What did you do in third grade?

Q: (L) A lot of things. I learned cursive writing. I learned to multiply and divide.

A: Do you remember what you did in first grade?

A: Please name one.

Q: (L) I learned to count in several ways. To add and subtract. I learned to read and write. (T) Did you learn to multiply and divide in first grade? (L) No.

A: Okay. When you were in the process of learning to multiply and divide, did you drop your pen or pencil and steadfastly return in your mind to first grade and try and figure out why you had to learn the alphabet?

Q: (L) No.

A: Why not?

Q: (L) Because I already knew it.

A: You already knew it. In other words, you did not need to learn the alphabet because you already knew it. Correct?

A: Are you going to need to learn about the speed of light when there is no longer a speed of light?

Q: (L) Well, that is what I am trying to do. Once you learn it, maybe you are not subject to it's lessons anymore. I mean, you get concepts presented, you absorb them, practice them, they become part of you and then you go to the next thing.

A: Yes, but you are asking about the speed of light as relates to fourth density and above density levels and we are telling you that there is no speed of light there because there is no need for that, because once you reach fourth density level, you have learned the lessons of third density level.

Q: (L) Well, if a person on third density gets into some kind of vehicle and achieves light speed, does that automatically translate them into fourth density?

A: Could you please point out one of these vehicles?

Q: (L) Well, we don't have any... yet.

A: Do you expect to have any before you go to fourth density?

Q: (L) No.

A: Then the lesson is learned, yes?

Q: (L) Sort of.

A: If you trust in what we are saying, which is in response to what you are asking, then the lesson is learned. Now, contemplate, because all there is is lessons.

Q: (L) Well, you talk about time being an illusion, time being something we hold dear to us like a mother, and that sort of thing, and I would be perfectly happy to let go of time...

A: You do! Let go! ]

You don't start all over at 7D you are merged with "all". There is not a mention of looping at 7D but the image of an infinitely expanding circle with no beginning or end. The circle is always expanding at 7D to accommodate new arrivals? I guess we have to wait until we "return" to the One at 7D to know what that is like.

And this is a progression of learning "all there is is lessons". The only recycling/looping is a result of not learning lessons. Much like being in "school". Some people have to repeat 3rd grade:

Session 29 June 1996

Q: (L) Well, that leads back to: what is the wave going to do to expand this awareness? Because, if the
wave is what "gets you there," what makes this so?
A: No. It is like this: After you have completed all your lessons in "third grade," where do you go?
Q: (L) So, it is a question of...
A: Answer, please.
Q: (L) You go to fourth grade.
A: Okay, now, do you have to already be in 4th grade in order to be allowed to go there? Answer.
Q: (L) No. But you have to know all the 3rd density things...
A: Yes. More apropos: you have to have learned all of the lessons.
Q: (L) What kind of lessons are we talking about here?
A: Karmic and simple understandings.
Q: (L) What are the key elements of these understandings, and are they fairly universal?
A: They are universal.
Q: (L) What are they?
A: We cannot tell you that.
Q: (L) Do they have to do with discovering the MEANINGS of the symbology of 3rd density existence,
seeing behind the veil... and reacting to things according to choice? Giving each thing or person or
event its due?
A: Okay. But you cannot force the issue. When you have learned, you have learned!

When you have learned "you have learned!". There is no looping needed since there is no real "time". Time is only a 3D illusion. It is this illusion that the 4D STS grays are taking advantage of with "time travel":

Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just
move in and take over?
A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite
some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as
you know it
, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum
amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to
fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that
they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish
several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2:
increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding
their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this
they have been interfering with events for what you would measure
on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have
been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling
backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough,
though, all of this will fail.
Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?
A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want
to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In
other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you
would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented
on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know
how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because
you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you
were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your
awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see
since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth
level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it
to be.

I think this "time travel" is the only kind of "looping" that is being effectively used to manipulate 3D. The Cs say "all of this will fail" but we make choices/decisions in this short cycle that are there for learning. There is no guaranteed outcome and we must all learn our "lessons" in order to advance.

We could lament over the existence of STS (we are currently STS living in an STS world) but the reality is that we have to deal with it and choose which way we want to go from here. This is a serious matter that needs to be considered. It is our souls that are at stake:

Session 13 September 2009

Q: (Scottie) Did you write about this on the forum? (Keit) Yeah. (Scottie) How did I miss that?? (A***) Yeah. (Keit) I have some more
to say about this. (Joe) So that was about trying to smash all these souls back into primal matter, was that it?
Q: (Allen) Could you just explain it, because I didn't read it. (Keit) What I said is that... I brought this in quotes and quoted from
Darkness Over Tibet. The author mentions that there are two possibilities in development: upward and downward. And there is a
possibility of losing one's soul, but it should be a conscious decision, it's a choice. And it can't be taken by force. (L) But they can
make you choose by wearing you out. (Keit) Exactly, and I gave my personal example where I felt that traumatic experiences in our
lives kind of manipulates us into choosing the downward development. And we basically choose something that is against our own
level of being. And it's so traumatic for the soul, that it twists the soul and puts it in a downward position. The eventual outcome of
this event is basically smashing the soul, even if the final smashing event is relative small. And that's why there is so much suffering
and pathology in the world, where they force and manipulate souls into choosing. (L) Against their own nature. (PL) And Illion said that
the worse thing for a human being is the sin against their own soul. (Keit) And sinning against the soul is going against your own level
or nature of being. So, like narcissistic tendencies and everything, that's why for our own sake we need to clean ourselves. (DD) Is
this why they've injected so many drugs into the culture to just weaken people?
A: Yes and remember also transmarginal inhibition principles.
Q: (L) One of those principles is that even strong dogs that could not be broken in ordinary ways, if they subjected them to physical
trauma like surgery, or illness, or something like that, that that would weaken them to the point where they could be turned. So
torture is also part of this process.
Q: (L) And we live now in a culture of torture which is basically a soul-smashing culture.

The further reading on above reference to Illion can be found here.

As Laura has said "there is no free lunch".

goyacobol said:
Miss.K said:
transientP said:

I was trying to make the point that Amazing Grace is a non-fictional story of Laura's life journey. Even if fact is stranger than fiction sometimes, I prefer to not describe Amazing Grace as a novel. To each his own I guess.

I wouldn't describe it as a novel, but it can be read as a novel, was what I said

Miss.K said:
goyacobol said:
Miss.K said:
transientP said:

I wouldn't describe it as a novel, but it can be read as a novel, was what I said

Sorry for being so nit-picky. I shouldn't be that way. I think we all agree they are great reading.

goyacobol said:
Miss.K said:
goyacobol said:
Miss.K said:
transientP said:

Sorry for being so nit-picky. I shouldn't be that way. I think we all agree they are great reading.

:) no problem, perhaps my comment was not so clear, and not really important, perhaps better just to say that it is a really good intro book to everything here,
and yes I think we can all agree that it is an amazing read, an amazing journey, and that we are so grateful that Laura wrote it all down so we could learn from her (and laugh and cry with her while reading)

Spur said:
First off, Hollywood is not real life. And here's the biggie - it is EXPERIENCE that teaches you lessons. As Tom Campbell says - "you have to taste the pudding"

Thanks for the reply.

Hi Spur,

Almost missed your post. It popped up late due to review delay I suppose. Glad I caught it.

My reference to an attitude adjustment had little to do with good vs bad. But everything to do with being "more helpful" vs "less helpful." That was its true intent. In that light the remark is perhaps less harsh than it seemed.

My impression (from this brief encounter) is that at heart, you remain on the fence. Fifteen years and still on the fence. This is rather extraordinary. Most would've gotten in ... or out and gone. Yet here you are. How come?

Your own words gave hints. You don't want to mix with a bunch of wanabe's--people lacking the "right stuff." Fair enough. But have you considered your "right stuff" might actually be the "wrong baggage"--from the perspective of the universe? The whole point of this forum, is to help us distinguish between the two. It's a crucial task. The coming times will not be kind, to those who lack the truly right kind of essence.

Please take the time to review that session. And pay particular attention to the faith part. I too once had traces of what afflicts you today. I simply thought too highly of myself. And with that came my own blockage. Self-importance IS a major obstacle. Castaneda was right. I speak from experience.

I hope you will think about it. And I look forward to your future input on this forum.

FWIW.

PS
I would not underestimate the power & influence of Hollywood. That army of underground psychic projectors are there for a reason. To manipulate thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and yes--attitudes.

sitting said:
Spur said:

Thanks for the reply.

Hi Spur,

Almost missed your post. It popped up late due to review delay I suppose. Glad I caught it.

My reference to an attitude adjustment had little to do with good vs bad. But everything to do with being "more helpful" vs "less helpful." That was its true intent. In that light the remark is perhaps less harsh than it seemed.

My impression (from this brief encounter) is that at heart, you remain on the fence. Fifteen years and still on the fence. This is rather extraordinary. Most would've gotten in ... or out and gone. Yet here you are. How come?

Your own words gave hints. You don't want to mix with a bunch of wanabe's--people lacking the "right stuff." Fair enough. But have you considered your "right stuff" might actually be the "wrong baggage"--from the perspective of the universe? The whole point of this forum, is to help us distinguish between the two. It's a crucial task. The coming times will not be kind, to those who lack the truly right kind of essence.

Please take the time to review that session. And pay particular attention to the faith part. I too once had traces of what afflicts you today. I simply thought too highly of myself. And with that came my own blockage. Self-importance IS a major obstacle. Castaneda was right. I speak from experience.

I hope you will think about it. And I look forward to your future input on this forum.

FWIW.

PS
I would not underestimate the power & influence of Hollywood. That army of underground psychic projectors are there for a reason. To manipulate thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and yes--attitudes.

Well, at least you were polite in your answer, sitting. However, I see that you responded as is usual with forum members trying to "call him out" instead of actually listening to and thinking about "why he does not participate", from his perspective, not yours. At his age, with the length that he has followed here, he's not on the fence. He's just opting out because he's not looking for "help" , probably he's more than capable of offering it, instead.

There have been too many of those folks that y'all have ganged up on and chased away; you can be mean and self centered. (Anart, anybody?..lol) I am in a similar situation with y'all and the "wannabe" faction, which more than likely includes a lot of younger people who are just too full of themselves and little else, including manners. Yawn. Eye rolling. Uuggh. Please sit down , listen and watch, and learn "kids", anyone under 30. Your time will come , but not just now; now is the time to learn for you younger folks. For those with some grey hair, now is the time to physically act, and to release your need to "fix" at the personal level. It doesnt mean that you let your discernment go, it means now is the time to put into practice all of the things you have learned up to now. Let me explain.

Right now, we are "here", its happening NOW in the US. Those troubled times we have all been anticipating are here NOW. Jade Helm (JH), is a real operation , not a drill. It has many , many layers and many compartmentalized operations within operations that even the most senior officers are unaware of the wider plan. The main issue, an "impactor" to hit the water and pose threats for the east coast , US. Timing is from now to possibly 2017. But my sources indicate that it may be as soon as August 2015, then December 2015 and then again in May 2016. They expect multiple events, and some that cannot be "hidden" from the people any longer. ET saviors , anybody ?
In some previous posts , I have alluded to my association with the Establishment/Enforcement Class. I was literally born into it , sharing DNA, and social connections that go with it, and these are with some of the US's most powerful people; I enriched those who were already rich and helped them get elected and maintain power , until about 1999 when I retired and began to see the "rest of the story". And "they" have done everything you can imagine , including harming me physically, to suppress my voice and ability to act/ to live on , in this time. It has been largely successful in terms of reaching the public; I am indeed a "spy who came in from the old", the old paradigm, that is..and I was never really "one of them" to begin with,just born into that portion of society, hence the great separating of the wheat and the chaff within my own family and former political/economic associates. I am completely off their radar and not in contact with any of them, for my own safety.

Jade Helm is to weaponize, with military firepower, and seal the southern border of the US, while keeping the panicked public placated and passive. Martial Law is , of course, going to be enforced. That is just one goal, the passing of the TPP is another, as is taking the guns away from the private militias first, Mom and Dad on the farm , next. Food scarcity is a planned part of JH, nationwide, just FYI. There is a whole lot more going on, needless to say; America as we know it is "gone" and gone today, not tomorrow...and that's not even addressing the damage an "impactor" would bring.

So, am reaching out one more time to be the messenger. You have failed to form many physical groups to speak of because you are "too self important" yourselves, as a group. Here to now, Ok, and I know why. Here forward, a shift has got to occur if you are , FOTCM, to fulfill your mission. And that mission has a very physical component of assisiting each other physically , right now, in the US, not later. If you do nothing more than physically meet and agree to share food and intel, that would be a good start. I know many of you are highly intelligent, and this has been a blessing and a curse, as many times you think too much,and are not at all humble or polite. You don't listen to what very qualified, highly evolved peeps have to offer you because you lack the "learning mode" necessary for RIGHT NOW, not tomorrow. I have been posting "time is of the essence" topics and the need for becoming real , physical friends and family, NOW- not later -since late last year. TODAY is a good day to start, especially if you live in the US.

After all of these years of hard, hard work at FOTCM, it would be a tragedy that you sit around pontificating about the future troubles and "dissing" people instead of trying to bring this "tribe " together in a very physical way, because the troubled times are HERE, NOW. Right here, right now; this is it, for the peeps in the US. Will you watch as people you could have helped are harmed/hungry because , as one "child" spouted off to me recently here, in saying " you can leave if you dont like it" , and other obnoxious types of comments from the peaNUT gallery, make interacting with y'all feel like an unnecessary root canal, at times. Ugghh... where are his parents and manners,and how about some common sense and "calling him out" for this juvenile drivel, as you all seem so quick to do here? Please don't answer me, answer the question for yourself.

It's not about me,and my participation here has never been about me; it's about what is RIGHT NOW at the doorstep of everyone on US soil at this writing, and the fact that there isn't enough real, physical interaction, not enough community, here -as there need be, and certainly not as much as "could have been" because of the oft caustic nature of the interactions here for many , many years. It is a real, physical need, not just messing around with somebody's head in cyberspace, that is NOW called for.

His comment was just one, including some not-so-nice ones from Laura , that came on the heals of me wanting to meet , physically, some of you in my area to prepare for RIGHT NOW, what is happening RIGHT NOW in the US. Jade Helm has already started, they will be up and "hot" in July, the Offical "start date". One comment you made,Laura, that is the most telling and perfectly illustrates for all, what I am saying. From memory, you said, "you invited yourself to our house"... Well, no ,my friend,...I was inviting you to mine, and just wanted to see if there was anyone in the vicinity that might be acceptable, to come to my place. Your "self importance" gets in the way folks. At this juncture many , like me and Spur, are coming on line, after years of observation here, and we are saying...OK, "you'ens quit yer fussin and get on to gettn along , now y' hear ?." lol...Something my Grandmother used to say...lol. One more saying , Laura, is from my Father ,and you recently repeated it in another thread : " May the fleas of a thousand camels inhabit your armpits"...lol. You two share the same Birthday, though he was born in 39, died in 97. He is the only other person that I have ever heard say it; he didnt like profanity ,either. So, just more evidence of a positive entanglement between us, for me, and reading it from you, is the only reason I am posting this today.

The Wannabes, and children, have run amok oft times, here. A true shame on you grey hairs. FOTCM isn't an excercise in the mind/spirit anymore with these very real and physical threats to many, many people here in the forum who happen to live in the US. This is not a dress rehearsal anymore, and just like JH, you need to be "drilling" at the very least, by meeting and greeting and weeding out that way. Right now, today. Not next week,and not next month. NOW.

Ask yourselves, think for yourselves, about why there is not more actual physical community among the thousands and tens of thousands of folks you have attracted to the forum ? Could it be that you are more like a prickly pear cactus than a cohesive and loving group? Anart comes to mind; how you ever kept anybody "nice" after getting that kind of treatment from her, just as one example, is a wonder, and it attests to the patience and maturity of others, not so much y'alls', that they are still here. Stop this nonsense and start really , really helping folks in the physical world, in the US, right now .And start today. Time is NOW to start helping others in a physical way by coming out of your cyber-sandbox, and actually, physically, helping eachother by forming local groups. You will need eachother in the coming weeks, physically; there won't be any more cyber sandbox.

Now, among other things, I have been experiencing trouble with electronics and the "web" since Feb. Since I was a "20 something" myself, I have noticed that memes/themes happen in my life, just ahead of when they tend to hit the mainstream. In the last 2 weeks about 8 people I know of, very evolved and internationally placed, have been experiencing same. I think that it is a foreshadowing of NO MORE INTERNET or electronic devices, very shortly, at least within vast portions of the US. Quit messin' around and get together, in real life, not in a cyber sandbox, as the loving people you are. I have used the past 3 months or so to detox from the highly toxic EMF from these devices, and from the compulsion to communicate/interface with them a good portion of my day. It is amazing and palpable , the difference.

As a result my "inner senses" have soared.

I am currently on my 4th device since Feb. And , though new, am having problems with it that limit my interface for long periods of time. Just short and quick tasks, and I must say, you don't know what a huge interference these devices are causing until you get away from them. That will actually be a "good thing" when they no longer are available. For now, let us use it to network , PHYSICALLY, because within weeks, this will no longer be available in the US, at all.

Leadership of FOTCM, I am openly suggesting to you that your mission will fail if you do not change course on this right now. You will leave many , many worthy, loving, highly evolved souls because there is too much "group think" and many are too afraid of the nasty responses that are always present when somebody criticizes someone, disagrees with , or questions what the group has actually accomplished, or not. Well, that is a little in-CULT-cated,don't you think ? And don't be afraid to say so, your silence is part of the problem , not part of the solution. Laura has plenty of "yes men" , groupies, and young, effimanate hangers-on who bash about with largesse undue them . But where are the intelligent questions from really knowledgable, strong, mature people about why communities have not formed ? Moreover, where are the actual results of all these years of work, works that are to culminate in physically coming together in troubled times ? Troubled times are here, friends, where are the many ,many groups that should have formed ?! They must now start to gel in the physical world , not in cyber space, where the kids and the peaNUTS can "pop off" anonymously, ad nauseum. I will say, unequivocably, that these children would not speak to the people they do, in the way they do ,if they were in their physical presence; they would instinctively know to be polite, respectful, and to watch/listen/learn. There ought be many , many more physical interactions and physical friendships having been formed, and they haven't because of your own "stuff", as a group, for the most part.

The time is here, it is happening RIGHT NOW in the US, friends. RIGHT NOW, not tomorrow. A few more weeks and it may not be possible to communicate at all. What a shame that at the 11th hour, you are too stuck in your group-mind to actually do the physcial tasks of coming together that are right now required of you as a group, as leaders in this context of FOTCM ,and in your own lives, too.

A few other foreshadowings are also occuring to me, and I will share them to end on a positive note, though what I said above is positive in that the results can be very positive if you can manage to affect them. On April 17th and 18th I had the most incredible , waking experience. I have experienced this state before, as a very young woman( 14?), when my friends and I got ahold of some "magic" mushrooms...lol. Only this time,there were no mushrooms, and it lasted for 2 days , more or less; it would "peak" and then subside, and peak again, over that 48 hours. Absolutely it is "bliss" and very physical , too. I would say I was experiencing a "body rush" much like an orgasm , or the pre-orgasmic state. Since I have been intentionally celebate for 5 years now, including no masturbation either, all I can say is OOOOO MMMyyyy GOOOOSH...thank you, thank you, thank you!!!..lafn here , smiling big as I am recalling it. It also included some very personal "healing" moments where I was graced with the physical removal of many , many years of emotional pain from the loss of my Mother, who was in retrospect the "love of my life" ,and too, my entire family, at the same time I lost her.

This "healing" came about when I was at a "peak " stage physically, having a "body rush". I felt that I had to get out in nature and experience this in the natural environment. Fortunately, I have private land near me that is always human free and I went there. Upon entering as I usually do, I saw the plants and trees just quivering, yet there was no breeze. I felt as they were calling me, giving me great welcome as I walked into the area. Then, I heard my own voice in my head say, "now ,face north". As I did, I noticed that the Wisteria , a huge specimen over 50 feet long and 20' high was in full bloom. I heard, "amethyst tears"..and then they were just bobbing and swaying in the no breeze as I cried and felt my Mother's presence; a huge , physical "lump of dark stuff" left my actual body at the same time! It went out from the middle to my upper back. My Mother's birthstone is amythest and it is what I always gave her on her birthday or Mother's Day as a gift. I was bawling like a baby and at the same time, I was soooo elated in the physical sense, even more so than when I had arrived a few moments prior. Then , if that wasn't enough, something else happened immediately. "Look up" I heard, and as I did , I realized that I was under the very rare, massive (100' high, 8' trunk) and odd tree that my Grandmother, my Mother's Mother, had in her back yard. I have never seen one other than at their home, and I never noticed this one until that day. It was in full bloom as well, and I went and stood against it as I had done for many decades in my grandparents' yard. "Very, very soon"..and that's all I "heard". The rest of the time I was just absorbing the "hyper kinetic sensate", which is what came to my mind in trying to describe to myself what was happening to me. I left a short while later. Just to be clear,no substances were present in my body, this was a natural and very powerful, very real,very healing, physical experience. I have had several of these since, but not quite as "peaked" as this first one. So, as foreshadowing, this may be happening to more than a few of you , very , very shortly, as well!! I cannot tell you how wonderful and how joyful this feeling is, but pre-orgasm is close. It isnt just a physical experience , however. The mind/time is somehow suspended and altered for a bit.

So, wishing you all will have this same wonderful experience , at your own pace, and just telling you that its amazing, no words can do it justice. Please , please help one another and get together physically in order to actually do that; help eachother. The time to do that is HERE ,NOW if you want to help other folks survive in a body until the "wave" hits fully. I just know that many of you can be more helpful than you are right now, and you gotta "quit yer fussin and get on to gettn 'long , y' hear ?". Smiles and winks.
Every day you waste, pontificating, criticizing, thinking up ways/reasons to prevent yourselves from getting together, in the physical world, is one we can't get back, and maybe will be the day that we lost one we could have helped instead of hurt, or left cold and alone.

And , as a caveat, I simply don't have the access to cyberspace, nor to I have any time or desire, to indulge anymore fussin', or foolish and rude children. Please, don't your waste time on that. Time is of the essence: right here, right NOW. Get together in physicality NOW, especially those of you in the (soon to be ,former) USA.

I will leave it with one last "saying" :
NOW is the place, THIS is the time, and YOU are the one.

Love to all, and with great respect for all of the hard work up to NOW, but its time to pull the tribe together in physical reality; cyberspace has served its purpose and is going offline shortly.

And stay cool, :cool: it's about to get very tough for peeps who are still in the US. My love and my whole heart is with you if you are suffering, as many are. Hang tough, friend. You can do it, if anybody can , you can. Afterall, THIS, is why you came.

Love to All and gratitude a plenty, B588 :cool2:

goyacobol said:
Miss.K said:
transientP said:

I think what was meant was that it reads as easily as a novel. It is pretty common that non-fiction narrative writing uses novelistic techniques to keep the reader's interest. It is a compliment not an insult.

Back
Top Bottom