Session 4 April 2015

Red Star, I've been following the saga you linked to about the 'White Hat' hacker that showed he could hack into the flight controls through the flight entertainment system. This is a big story in the hacking community and the bloke has gone into hiding.

It has been a long time since I worked on computer systems, but I used to be a computer engineer that would troubleshoot down to the component level in complex computer systems. I'm stunned that something like this could happen. Either there are some incredibly incompetent computer designers - OR, this is intentional.

I'm swinging towards a combination of both, but primarily an intentional construction that allows reprogramming all the way into the level of the operating system, the system the computer uses. The Russian anti-virus company 'Kaspersky' has recently divulged discovering this ability.

The psychopaths are known for their ability to be too clever by half. I think this may be such a case.

They (NSA, etc) want to be able to penetrate any computer system, so they strong-arm the manufacturers to allow them the access. Well, aren't they clever! - and just what do you think is going to happen when the opposition discovers the same access...

I figure that the Russians and Chinese have been sitting on this for a long time. For example, the release of the 'Climatgate emails' was released through a Russian source - that put the nail in the 'carbon credit' monetary system that was being set up to replace the existing fiat system.

If they could do what the NSA was doing, the Russian and Chinese would have also been able to monitor all economic transactions and see 'where the money is going'. They would have spotted the precious metals manipulations and started surreptitiously purchasing the metals through various fronts - and it looks like they have.

I don't have enough dots to connect at this point, but this is where my intuition is taking me.

Jodi said:
But as I read in one of the session transcripts, this type of work simply cannot be done alone. That is a stumbling block for me. Why? Because it's very difficult to find a group that isn't self serving. I didn't realize that until now- the reason I've shied away from groups. I know the best way to overcome my own stumbling block is to extend myself to others,.to help where I'm needed. Only this will bring me past my own fear of being led.

Jodi, this is also my main difficulty. I have moved away from interacting/networking with virtually any other person. I have a long history of working against the system and was significantly 'politically active' at one time. The number of people I could trust was limited to the fingers on one hand - just four.

I can see the value in networking, but after decades of being betrayed and put in danger, I am very cautious about who I begin to open up to - let alone try and work with.

I understand people are ignorant from all the mind control and propaganda, but even when they begin to wise up, they still have their fear, their cowardice - and will compromise you in a flash to protect their pathetic little lives.

I told my wife and her girlfriends that I was becoming more like a woman every day - I can't stand men with small dicks.

They thought it was funny, but there is more truth in that statement than you can imagine.

Spur said:
I told my wife and her girlfriends that I was becoming more like a woman every day - I can't stand men with small dicks.

Was that statement actually necessary? No need to answer, just ask yourself if, or how, it might not be appropriate here on this forum.

Spur said:
It has been a long time since I worked on computer systems, but I used to be a computer engineer that would troubleshoot down to the component level in complex computer systems. I'm stunned that something like this could happen. Either there are some incredibly incompetent computer designers - OR, this is intentional.

I'm swinging towards a combination of both, but primarily an intentional construction that allows reprogramming all the way into the level of the operating system, the system the computer uses. The Russian anti-virus company 'Kaspersky' has recently divulged discovering this ability.

Of course it is intentional. Do you remember when Google was caught sniffing WiFi traffic with its Google Maps cars? They said it was an error, a bug... anyone who understand anything about programming knows that bugs and errors do not add features to software, they make it not to work instead.

Spur said:
I figure that the Russians and Chinese have been sitting on this for a long time. For example, the release of the 'Climatgate emails' was released through a Russian source - that put the nail in the 'carbon credit' monetary system that was being set up to replace the existing fiat system.

If they could do what the NSA was doing, the Russian and Chinese would have also been able to monitor all economic transactions and see 'where the money is going'. They would have spotted the precious metals manipulations and started surreptitiously purchasing the metals through various fronts - and it looks like they have.

Very likely, the USSR NKVD did steal the designs of the Manhattan Project to start up its nuclear program, so... this could have been very easy!

M, I decided to wait a bit to cool down before I replied to your post. Now that I have had the opportunity of a night's rest, I figure the best way to state my position would be to take it off the forum and deal with it by private email. I can't send you an email, would you please contact me? Thanks.

Red Star, as far as the Russians and the Manhattan Project - it has been more than 20-30 years since I read the book and I can't remember the name of the book or the author. I tried a few search attempts, but I can't find the right terms to get it to pop up.

Anyway, this American Army Major was in charge of the supply system that ran over the North Pole to Russia during WWII. He logged everything - including the equipment necessary to build the nuclear centrifuges necessary for the Russian nuclear program. - It wasn't a theft, it was a sanctioned program. It is a good read, perhaps someone on the forum remembers the name of the book and author.

And yes, bugs and errors do not add features to software. A lie like that isn't even plausible, it's absurd.

If my intuition is correct, then it appears the structure for the entire Western World computer phenomena has been compromised, probably from the earliest days. If so, this game is being played at a lot deeper level, perhaps it can be likened to a poker game. The West has been sitting there smugly, cheating and winning a few hands, the opposition players know how it is done and are buying their time, waiting for the really big pot that scoops the entire night's winnings.

Those fools should have read 'Sun Tzu'.

Spur said:
M, I decided to wait a bit to cool down before I replied to your post. Now that I have had the opportunity of a night's rest, I figure the best way to state my position would be to take it off the forum and deal with it by private email. I can't send you an email, would you please contact me? Thanks.

That's not really how we do things. I, too, was taken aback by your choice of words. It certainly doesn't fit with the guidelines of this forum. So, instead of keeping things hidden/private, I would ask that you explain your use of vulgarity. Surely there was a better way to convey what you meant. You might also want to consider the covert sexist comment behind it, that women only like men who are well endowed. You may counter that what you said was just a joke, but I get the impression that there is some truth behind that joke, at least in your eyes.

No intention of trying to keep it 'hidden' - I just didn't see the need to go off on this tangent in this thread.

Forget the covert sexist remark gambit - it has nothing to do with women's rights/likes - it has to do with a man's COURAGE. The remark is in common usage in that regard. I expect most people understood that especially when they read the remark in CONTEXT with my post -

Go back and read the entire post, I'm telling Jodi why I find it difficult to 'network' with people. I've been put in danger heaps of times. If you ever see the movie 'Enemy of the State' staring Will Smith there is a role played by Gene Hackman - I REALLY identified with Hackman's role. I had years of playing 'chess' with the spooks. It wasn't much fun, especially with all the lightweight clueless fools I had to work with.

And the list of cowards I've had to deal with goes back to my days in combat in the Army and my confrontations at the NSW Bar as a Barrister. I've spent a lot of time at the 'coalface' taking on the system, I went from being shocked at gutless judges to veiled disgust.

I find it ironic that this exchange is taking place from a post that dealt with the need for 'networking'. It appears from my attempts to 'network', I must be in the wrong bar. Let me know, and I won't post anymore.

Spur said:
No intention of trying to keep it 'hidden' - I just didn't see the need to go off on this tangent in this thread.

Forget the covert sexist remark gambit - it has nothing to do with women's rights/likes - it has to do with a man's COURAGE. The remark is in common usage in that regard. I expect most people understood that especially when they read the remark in CONTEXT with my post -

Go back and read the entire post, I'm telling Jodi why I find it difficult to 'network' with people. I've been put in danger heaps of times. If you ever see the movie 'Enemy of the State' staring Will Smith there is a role played by Gene Hackman - I REALLY identified with Hackman's role. I had years of playing 'chess' with the spooks. It wasn't much fun, especially with all the lightweight clueless fools I had to work with.

And the list of cowards I've had to deal with goes back to my days in combat in the Army and my confrontations at the NSW Bar as a Barrister. I've spent a lot of time at the 'coalface' taking on the system, I went from being shocked at gutless judges to veiled disgust.

I find it ironic that this exchange is taking place from a post that dealt with the need for 'networking'. It appears from my attempts to 'network', I must be in the wrong bar. Let me know, and I won't post anymore.
It would be most appropriate of you to simply say "i'm sorry and won't do that again". We all try to treat each other with respect here and that includes treating you with respect. It is quite understandable that you feel the way you do about things considering your past experiences. Still, it is quite easy to get one's point across without vulgarity, which many here find, at least, distasteful.

It would be easy for you to just say "these people just don't like me as I am so I am leaving". It is not that we don't like you but that we are opposed to vulgarity in either words or phrases. If you can refrain from this you would certainly be more than welcome to stay and post here.

If you get to know us and what we do here and why we do it you might see us all a bit differently..

Spur said:
Red Star, as far as the Russians and the Manhattan Project - it has been more than 20-30 years since I read the book and I can't remember the name of the book or the author. I tried a few search attempts, but I can't find the right terms to get it to pop up.

Anyway, this American Army Major was in charge of the supply system that ran over the North Pole to Russia during WWII. He logged everything - including the equipment necessary to build the nuclear centrifuges necessary for the Russian nuclear program. - It wasn't a theft, it was a sanctioned program. It is a good read, perhaps someone on the forum remembers the name of the book and author.

It would be very interesting to know about that. The only sources I have known about this is what it is published in the Wikipedia.

Spur said:
If my intuition is correct, then it appears the structure for the entire Western World computer phenomena has been compromised, probably from the earliest days. If so, this game is being played at a lot deeper level, perhaps it can be likened to a poker game. The West has been sitting there smugly, cheating and winning a few hands, the opposition players know how it is done and are buying their time, waiting for the really big pot that scoops the entire night's winnings.

Those fools should have read 'Sun Tzu'.

I think so.

Other thing: If I had been Stalin or Khrushchev I would have send disguised nuclear weapons to American soil in a secret operation and I would have buried them near the nuclear primary targets. That would have warranted the USSR a first strike success without the need of ICBM. Maybe it is to much crazy but... who knows?

Red Star said:
Other thing: If I had been Stalin or Khrushchev I would have send disguised nuclear weapons to American soil in a secret operation and I would have buried them near the nuclear primary targets. That would have warranted the USSR a first strike success without the need of ICBM. Maybe it is to much crazy but... who knows?
I think it is possible that Israel has done just that some time ago. The weapons could be set up to require periodic reset codes. Some could be fixed, some could be constantly moved around by the Mossad-run moving companies.

curious_richard said:
Red Star said:
I think it is possible that Israel has done just that some time ago. The weapons could be set up to require periodic reset codes. Some could be fixed, some could be constantly moved around by the Mossad-run moving companies.

That makes sense to me.

Richard S. as near as I can tell this forum puts a high value on honesty. OK, I'll say "I won't do it again", but I sure as Hell will not say "I'm sorry" - because I'm not. It would be a lie for me to say that.

There was no intent to insult anyone, surely even the super sensitive of the forum has the ability to understand that. It was something that happened and the four females present laughed at the comment. The comment itself expresses my distain at the lack of courage of the people I have worked in and around. Jodi expressed her reservations with 'networking', I too am tired of wannabes, frauds, traitors, etc.

I offered to have this discussion off the forum, it got dragged onto the forum by Heimdallr, who even threw in a gratuitous insult - "but I get the impression that there is some truth behind the joke, at least in your eyes"

I'll continue to post, but as far as networking, I'm not sure these are the kind of people I want covering my six.

Spur said:
Richard S. as near as I can tell this forum puts a high value on honesty. OK, I'll say "I won't do it again", but I sure as Hell will not say "I'm sorry" - because I'm not. It would be a lie for me to say that.

There was no intent to insult anyone, surely even the super sensitive of the forum has the ability to understand that. It was something that happened and the four females present laughed at the comment. The comment itself expresses my distain at the lack of courage of the people I have worked in and around. Jodi expressed her reservations with 'networking', I too am tired of wannabes, frauds, traitors, etc.

I offered to have this discussion off the forum, it got dragged onto the forum by Heimdallr, who even threw in a gratuitous insult - "but I get the impression that there is some truth behind the joke, at least in your eyes"

I'll continue to post, but as far as networking, I'm not sure these are the kind of people I want covering my six.
Spur,
to be honest with you, I was offended by your previous post. I understand we all make mistakes and I usually give people a chance if they ask for it. I think there is no need for you to be defensive.

I agree with Heimdallr that vulgarity is not acceptable here. I don't want to discourage you from learning whatever this forum has to offer, however I don't think you will find much support among the forum members if you continue implement your ego defense mechanisms.

Going back to the discussion we have been having here about "networking" and "connecting chakras", your choice of words might indicate that your FRV at this stage is very different from many people in this forum.

Spur said:

Spur, this did not "get dragged onto the forum" -- as Heimdallr pointed out it's how we do things here, and everyone who's been here for any considerable length of time knows this already, we discuss matters online in the forum unless there is an exceptional reason to discuss offline. That's all there is to it. Standard procedure.

BTW: You're networking right now :) Based on what I've seen over the many years, this is definitely a safe environment, there's no question about that in my mind, I know it be fact. Forum members tend to look after each other as best we can. But of course you should judge that from your perspective.

For what it's worth you already pointed out that you were referring to courage in your comment that brought this up, so that word would have probably been a better choice to use, keeping in mind that there are a lot of people here who would, or did, find your original reference a bit offensive and unnecessary when other words make the point clearer with nearly no chance of offending anyone. And, we have a load of forum members who's native language isn't English, so they might struggle to understand your actual intended meaning, possibly even totally misunderstand.

No need to get riled up about it. I was simply asking to you to think about your choice of words, that would include the environment. One way to look at me making the suggestion to you is this: I was watching the back of all forum members, including yours, as well as the integrity of the forum itself given that most of the forum is public, and what goes on here is a reflection of the owners/operators - they wind up taking all the heat for anything and everything related to this forum.

Session 21 March 2015
A: Neeileigl of Cassiopaea. Keep faith with each other.

Q: (Andromeda) What does "keep faith with each other" mean?

A: We notice that there are members of your forum who are not doing this.

Q: (L) In what respect?

A: Covertly antagonistic.

Q: (L) So there are people who are covertly antagonistic. Why are they covertly antagonistic?

A: Little respect.

Q: (L) So they have little respect.

(Chu) I'm assuming that means for you or us?

(L) In other words, they don't have respect for the group?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Us particularly?

Q: (L) Anything more than that?

A: You especially.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Inspired by negative discarnate entities with connections to 4D STS "handlers".

Q: (Andromeda) Are these people a danger?

A: They are looking for opportunities to manipulate weaker members away.

Q: (L) So, what is it that makes somebody weak?

A: Mostly ego.

Q: (L) Okay. Anything we should be doing about this?

A: Just be aware. Members should also be aware and alert to invitations.

Q: (L) Invitations? What kind of invitations?

A: To express dissatisfaction when feeling disaffected due to lack of faith in the process.

Q: (L) Well, I think everybody gets into a period where they feel a lack of faith. Sometimes it's just a chemical feeling, like when you're depressed and everything is black, nothing will ever be nice again, your life is crappy, and that sort of thing. So I think that anybody can be vulnerable to that.

A: Yes. It needs to be aired out.

Q: (L) So, if people would just talk about it, that would help?

Back
Top Bottom