Session 4 April 2015

Prometeo said:
What if the cs' described such scenario just to get in the idea of a broken future on the planet? but not necessarily because Laura or any human is forced to reincarnate in such scenario.

Okay. I think I got it. Thank you.

What you're saying is the C's didn't really mean it--when they talked of red skies, comet dust, and howling winds. It was make believe ... just to scare Laura (on that day.)

Furthermore, you believe any reincarnated 3D scenario has got to be better than this one. So lets go for the dying & spin the karmic wheel of rebirth.

That basically is your position.

My response is this:

First: I don't think their comment was make believe. It was nothing less than a graphic heads up (and warning.) To get moving and hopefully have that conduit ticket punched. Through emphasis on faith in process. Along with meditation.

Second: A broad suggestion was once given to strive to "rise." Not retreat. While I wouldn't go so far as to say it's universal law, I think it comes close--based on my understanding of the concept of value fulfillment. You violate this principle at your own risk.

Third: You know the old saying--"karma's a bitch." Those wishing for greater comfort & safety will most likely get the exact opposite. Think through this carefully.

Lastly: No one ever said 4th density was a cake walk. For those unprepared, it's Alice in Wonderland they said. With insanity quite possible. (Just review that episode on the "finding of Flight 19.")

If materialization (in 4th D) is instant, then your thoughts had better be stable, coherent, and pure. That takes tremendous effort and dedication. Plus the specific knowledge of how. The 4D realm is magical and dangerous at the same time. But there IS one enormous attraction. The playing field gets leveled. And that to me is worth a lot.

But I could be very wrong.

FWIW.

Prometeo,

I was thinking how to respond to your posts but wasn't quite sure what to say but I think sitting has captured the essence of the points I was considering myself so I will just insert the references from the Cs sources between his remarks.

sitting said:
Prometeo said:
What if the cs' described such scenario just to get in the idea of a broken future on the planet? but not necessarily because Laura or any human is forced to reincarnate in such scenario.

sitting said:

What you're saying is the C's didn't really mean it--when they talked of red skies, comet dust, and howling winds. It was make believe ... just to scare Laura (on that day.)

Session 9 August 1997

Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!
A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.
Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!
A: The alternative is less appetising.
Q: Sure! I don't want to be lunch!
A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the
perpetual cold wind whistles...

Q: Why is the sky glowing red?
A: Contemplate.

sitting said:
Furthermore, you believe any reincarnated 3D scenario has got to be better than this one. So lets go for the dying & spin the karmic wheel of rebirth.

My response is this:

First: I don't think their comment was make believe. It was nothing less than a graphic heads up (and warning.) To get moving and hopefully have that conduit ticket punched. Through emphasis on faith in process. Along with meditation.
Session 26 November 1994
Q: (T) Okay, when the people are talking about the earth changes, when they talk in literal terms about
the survivors, and those who are not going to survive, and the destruction and so forth and so on, in
3rd, 4th, 5th level reality we are not talking about the destruction of the planet on 3rd level physical
terms, or the loss of 90 per cent of the population on the 3rd level because they died, but because they
are going to move to 4th level?
A: Whoa! You are getting "warm."
Q: (T) Okay. So, we are anchoring this. So, when they talk about 90 per cent of the population not
surviving, it is not that they are going to die, but that they are going to transform. We are going to go
up a level. This is what the whole light thing is all about?
A: Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those "left behind" on the
remaining 3rd level density earth.

Q: (T) Okay, what you are saying, then, is that we are anchoring the frequency, so that when the wave
comes, we move to 4th level density as many people as possible, in order to break the hold the "Dark
T-shirts" have got on this planet, those who remain behind will not have enough energy left for the
"Dark T-shirts" to bother with the planet any longer. There will be less of them so the planet will be
able to refresh and they will be able to move on in their lessons without interference?
A: Close.

sitting said:
Second: A broad suggestion was once given to strive to "rise." Not retreat. While I wouldn't go so far as to say it's universal law, I think it comes close--based on my understanding of the concept of value fulfillment. You violate this principle at your own risk.
Session 7 January 1995
Q: (L) So, in other words, we should be able to perceive on 1st and 2nd as well as 3rd while working on 4th level understanding?

A: No. Work on 4th, 5th and 6th.

Q: (L) Is it not also beneficial to understand the 1st and 2nd density levels as well, just simply for the exercise in understanding that which is below us?

A: Strive always to rise.

sitting said:
Third: You know the old saying--"karma's a bitch." Those wishing for greater comfort & safety will most likely get the exact opposite. Think through this carefully.
Session 7 November 1994
Q: (L) Well, is there any negative karma on society, the judge, the jury, the executioner, if a criminal is
brought to trial, found guilty of a heinous crime and then put to death?
A: What about war? What is better? This is open because all are murderers and suicides. It is the
supreme lesson you all must learn before you can graduate to ethereal existence. Your thinking is too
simplified.
sitting said:
Lastly: No one ever said 4th density was a cake walk. For those unprepared, it's Alice in Wonderland they said. With insanity quite possible. (Just review that episode on the "finding of Flight 19.")

Session 25 July 1998 Archived:

Q: (A) You say knowledge protects. It protects against WHAT?
A: Many things. One example: post transformational trauma and
confusion.

Q: (L) So, knowledge is going to protect us against post
transformational trauma and confusion. You are saying that this
transition to 4th density is going to be traumatic and confusing. Do
you mean transformation from 3rd to 4th density, or 3rd to 5th
density, i.e. death?

A: Both.
Q: (L) So, if one does not have the shock and trauma and the
confusion and so forth, one is then able to function better?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Well, if a person transitions directly from 3rd to 4th density
without cycling through 5th density via dying, that implies that
persons can transition directly from 3rd to 4th density without dying.
Is that correct?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) How does that feel? How is that experience...
A: AK through the looking glass.
Q: (A) Okay, they say that knowledge is supposed to protect from
trauma and confusion. On the other hand, all is lessons, so trauma
is a lesson. Why are we supposed to work to avoid a lesson?
A: You are correct, it is a lesson, but if you have foreknowledge, you
are learning that lesson early, and in a different way.
Q: (L) So, if you learn the lesson in a different way, does that
mitigate the need or the way or the process of the way of learning at
the time of transition?
A: Yes. Smoother

sitting said:
If materialization (in 4th D) is instant, then your thoughts had better be stable, coherent, and pure. That takes tremendous effort and dedication. Plus the specific knowledge of how. The 4D realm is magical and dangerous at the same time. But there IS one enormous attraction. The playing field gets leveled. And that to me is worth a lot.

But I could be very wrong.

FWIW.
Session 22 June 1996
Q: (L) Swell! Is the energy that is being manifested in the positive, on and around the planet, is it
going to reduce the level of negativity in the beings existing on the planet?
A: This is not the point. When "Earth" becomes a 4th density realm, all the forces, both STS and STO
shall be in direct contact with one another... It will be a "level playing field," thus, balanced.
Since I could not have said it better that sitting or the Cs I thought this was the best way to express my opinion. FWIW

Prometeo,

Just one more thing I thought about while looking for something else may relate to the concept of dieing. I have mentioned that I am "open" or "accepting" of the possibility of going 5D if that is my destiny so to speak. That is not a death wish or wishful thinking to avoid lessons or escape karma. I also am trying to be "open" to the possibility of helping to build "conduit" (even if I am not able to take advantage of it).

I found this quote that may explain more about the way going to 4D can be a positive and balancing factor:
Session 20 October 2005

Q: (Foofighter) I am interested in how the 94% of the population being used as containers or parts for a new race relates to the
comment that “all of this will fail”. How can those two things happen at the same time or are they mutually exclusive?
A: Just because 94 percent may “die” does not necessarily mean success for STS forces. The energy of “containers” can be utilized
positively or negatively.
Also, notice that the plans were revealed prior to the efforts of the present company. Remember the flapping
butterfly wings.
Q: (Perceval) So there you go. Nothing is certain. It depends upon what you do, Foofighter! (Foofighter) Thank you for that. (L) Flap your wings. (Perceval) Get some wings and flap them. Did the drone craft that hit the Pentagon fire a missile prior to hitting the building? Just before hitting the building?

I guess I am just hoping you and all of us will try to keep the "butterfly wings" flapping. :)

goyacobol said:
Session 9 August 1997

Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!
A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.
Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!
A: The alternative is less appetising.
Q: Sure! I don't want to be lunch!
A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the
perpetual cold wind whistles...

Q: Why is the sky glowing red?
A: Contemplate.

All the discussion about how does 4D looks like as if it was really important for us to know that to know what our aim is, reminds of a story I wrote in another thread:

Yas said:
It reminds me of an old Buddhist story which I liked very much at the moment I heard it (I'm not a Buddhist, I just liked the story): The short story is that a house is on fire, some people are coming out of it and desperately trying to alert the people who are still inside about the danger, yet, many people don't feel the fire, so they stay inside thinking that those who are saying "there's a fire! get out!" are a bit crazy, or maybe they think the fire isn't going to get them yet, so they can stay a bit longer. So, supposedly, what Buddha said was something like "one must feel the fire in order to have the will to get out of the burning house"

The interesting thing is that, as the story goes, Buddha told this story to answer the question of a disciple who asked something like: "what does nirvana looks like? how is it different from where we are now? Because we need to know how it is so that we know if we truly want to go there..."

So I guess that the story says that the aim isn't necessarily to go to 4D or nirvana or whatever, I think that, above all what some of us feel is that the house is burning right now, the world is completely mad and we want to get out of the burning house. So, by studying we learnt that some of the things that make the world go crazy is how humanity developed under the rule of psychopaths, and that, in order to "be the change we want to see in the world" we have to work on ourselves... as Perceval said once:

"It is important for us all to remember that our goal in this life is not to be become 'super' men or women, but to relearn how to become normally functioning human beings."

By becoming normally functioning human beings we learn the lessons of being humans in this density and that may lead us to 4D... or not. But the important thing is here, where we are now.

IMO, it is also good to have in mind the possibility of 4D and 5D, etc... but that shouldn't be the focus, or at least, it isn't my focus.

Nienna said:
...All I can do - and want to do - is become a better human being who is capable of seeing things as they truly are. If it takes me another thousand reincarnations to do that - so be it. I have no clue if I will graduate to 4D and I think it's presumptuous to think that one is for sure. I think that wanting to go to 4D is something that a lot of people wish for, but to have that as the reason for Working on oneself, rather than doing the Work for the sake of becoming a better person, is a bit STS-ish - and I know that this is the state we all live in at this time, but don't we want to be STO-candidates?

Anyways, just some thoughts.

As far a I understand now, STS can also go to 4D, so, going to 4D isn't necessarily our aim if what we want is to become better people and follow the STO path...

Just some thoughts as well...

Yas said:
[...]
All the discussion about how does 4D looks like as if it was really important for us to know that to know what our aim is, reminds of a story I wrote in another thread:

Yas said:
It reminds me of an old Buddhist story which I liked very much at the moment I heard it (I'm not a Buddhist, I just liked the story): The short story is that a house is on fire, some people are coming out of it and desperately trying to alert the people who are still inside about the danger, yet, many people don't feel the fire, so they stay inside thinking that those who are saying "there's a fire! get out!" are a bit crazy, or maybe they think the fire isn't going to get them yet, so they can stay a bit longer. So, supposedly, what Buddha said was something like "one must feel the fire in order to have the will to get out of the burning house"

The interesting thing is that, as the story goes, Buddha told this story to answer the question of a disciple who asked something like: "what does nirvana looks like? how is it different from where we are now? Because we need to know how it is so that we know if we truly want to go there..."

So I guess that the story says that the aim isn't necessarily to go to 4D or nirvana or whatever, I think that, above all what some of us feel is that the house is burning right now, the world is completely mad and we want to get out of the burning house. So, by studying we learnt that some of the things that make the world go crazy is how humanity developed under the rule of psychopaths, and that, in order to "be the change we want to see in the world" we have to work on ourselves... as Perceval said once:

"It is important for us all to remember that our goal in this life is not to be become 'super' men or women, but to relearn how to become normally functioning human beings."

By becoming normally functioning human beings we learn the lessons of being humans in this density and that may lead us to 4D... or not. But the important thing is here, where we are now.

IMO, it is also good to have in mind the possibility of 4D and 5D, etc... but that shouldn't be the focus, or at least, it isn't my focus.

Nienna said:
...All I can do - and want to do - is become a better human being who is capable of seeing things as they truly are. If it takes me another thousand reincarnations to do that - so be it. I have no clue if I will graduate to 4D and I think it's presumptuous to think that one is for sure. I think that wanting to go to 4D is something that a lot of people wish for, but to have that as the reason for Working on oneself, rather than doing the Work for the sake of becoming a better person, is a bit STS-ish - and I know that this is the state we all live in at this time, but don't we want to be STO-candidates?

Anyways, just some thoughts.

As far a I understand now, STS can also go to 4D, so, going to 4D isn't necessarily our aim if what we want is to become better people and follow the STO path...

Just some thoughts as well...

Yas,

I respect your right to focus on 3D issues (which are important too). Until we learn our lessons we aren't going to "rise" anyway. So I understand how you, Nienna, Perceval and others feel about "becoming normally functioning human beings". The emphasis of the forum on the Work is a life enriching process back to "normal" functioning I think. I guess my reason for also focusing on the 4D part of the picture is due to several things mentioned in the Cs sessions which indicate to me what our main focus should be.

Although it may seem better to focus on 3D issues the Cs seem to think otherwise (not my idea):

Session 7 January 1995
Q: (L) So, in other words, we should be able to perceive on 1st and 2nd as well as 3rd while working on 4th level understanding?

A: No. Work on 4th, 5th and 6th.

Q: (L) Is it not also beneficial to understand the 1st and 2nd density levels as well, just simply for the exercise in understanding that which is below us?

A: Strive always to rise.

I don't think they said that to by-pass our 3D lessons or ingore the Work. I think it is because we are coming to the end of the Grand Cycle and earth and our solar system is moving into 4D whether we are ready or not. They were just giving us a "heads-up" I think. One of the possible aims or goals that Laura asked about was our "anchoring the frequency" and possibly helping others "rise" to 4D when the Wave arrives.

Session 26 November 1994
Q: (T) Okay, when the people are talking about the earth changes, when they talk in literal terms about
the survivors, and those who are not going to survive, and the destruction and so forth and so on, in
3rd, 4th, 5th level reality we are not talking about the destruction of the planet on 3rd level physical
terms, or the loss of 90 per cent of the population on the 3rd level because they died, but because they
are going to move to 4th level?
A: Whoa! You are getting "warm."
Q: (T) Okay. So, we are anchoring this. So, when they talk about 90 per cent of the population not
surviving, it is not that they are going to die, but that they are going to transform. We are going to go
up a level. This is what the whole light thing is all about?
A: Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those "left behind" on the
remaining 3rd level density earth.

Q: (T) Okay, what you are saying, then, is that we are anchoring the frequency, so that when the wave
comes, we move to 4th level density as many people as possible, in order to break the hold the "Dark
T-shirts" have got on this planet, those who remain behind will not have enough energy left for the
"Dark T-shirts" to bother with the planet any longer. There will be less of them so the planet will be
able to refresh and they will be able to move on in their lessons without interference?
A: Close.

Another thing that I think about is possible lack of preparedness concerning what it is going to be like for those who "move" into 4D. The Cs describe it as "post transformational trauma and confusion":

Session 25 July 1998 Archived:

Q: (A) You say knowledge protects. It protects against WHAT?
A: Many things. One example: post transformational trauma and
confusion.

Q: (L) So, knowledge is going to protect us against post
transformational trauma and confusion. You are saying that this
transition to 4th density is going to be traumatic and confusing. Do
you mean transformation from 3rd to 4th density, or 3rd to 5th
density, i.e. death?

A: Both.
Q: (L) So, if one does not have the shock and trauma and the
confusion and so forth, one is then able to function better?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Well, if a person transitions directly from 3rd to 4th density
without cycling through 5th density via dying, that implies that
persons can transition directly from 3rd to 4th density without dying.
Is that correct?
Q: (L) How does that feel? How is that experience...
A: AK through the looking glass.
Q: (A) Okay, they say that knowledge is supposed to protect from
trauma and confusion. On the other hand, all is lessons, so trauma
is a lesson. Why are we supposed to work to avoid a lesson?
A: You are correct, it is a lesson, but if you have foreknowledge, you
are learning that lesson early, and in a different way.
Q: (L) So, if you learn the lesson in a different way, does that
mitigate the need or the way or the process of the way of learning at
the time of transition?
A: Yes. Smoother

Despite the necessary aspects of the Work to become emotionally healthy, form our magnetic centers and consolidate our little "i"s I don't think that we stand a very good chance of surviving to be of service in 3D (or any density) in the long run without a "balancing" or "cleansing" of the playing field. If we are not aware of what to expect concerning 4D before we possibly "move" into it, it may not be so "smooth". In the following session the Cs talk about "Earth" becoming a 4th density realm and STS and STO will be in "direct" contact with one another.

Session 22 June 1996
Q: (L) Swell! Is the energy that is being manifested in the positive, on and around the planet, is it
going to reduce the level of negativity in the beings existing on the planet?
A: This is not the point. When "Earth" becomes a 4th density realm, all the forces, both STS and STO
shall be in direct contact with one another... It will be a "level playing field," thus, balanced.

I am not trying to minimize the importance of the Work, cleaning the machine and all the other priceless information this forum offers. I am just trying to focus on the bigger picture as well. If we are doing the Work to become better people and hopefully learn what STO means then I think we have to think about the end of the cycle as well and where "earth" may soon be going. If we are passengers doing the Work to arrive at our individual destinies it still does come down to individual choice as to what is our focus.

goyacobol, I think I understand what you are saying, and just wanted to add that I think this "level playing field" is already beginning to come into existence - just think of the unbelievable amount of information that is available and all that this entails, like the ability to counter psychopaths in our lives or to take the right decisions based on knowledge. Indeed, information may have a lot to do with the transition to 4D. And from what I understand, we can move closer to an understanding of 4D through our increased awareness of 3D. And this makes sense if we think of 4D as something finer than 3D that we can't see but that runs through 3D everywhere - sort of a finer material, running like little threads through everything. And maybe we can learn to perceive some of those threads via increased information - that would be in line with the C's advice to "Work on 4th, 5th and 6th".

Just to give an example: Yesterday, I watched the excellent documentary "Gasland" (see here) about the horrors of Fracking in the US. And while watching it, I could imagine the energy flows in the STS pyramid: The top sucking those at the bottom dry, via middlemen who do the "sucking" and in turn get drained by those higher in the pyramid... The energy that is exerted from mother earth via shale gas production by destroying everything, which is then used to maintain the illusion of "civilization", of the false safety of an insane system that seemingly provides people with everything they need instantly, while keeping them in the dark about the sheer evilness they are part of and thus maintaining the "energy prison", the human cattle "energy farm". I think Laura talked about "seeing with the 3rd eye" somewhere, using knowledge to "see the unseen". Maybe that's part of the transition to 4D? And seen in this light, we come back to the Work: In order to "see the unseen", we have to rid ourselves of our illusions, gain knowledge, learn how to apply this knowledge and handle life here in 3D to increase our being. So the strong focus on 3D and the awareness of what to expect concerning 4D before we move/"see the bigger picture" may not oppose each other - quite the opposite, I think. I guess we are kind of saying the same thing... Hope this makes sense.

sitting said:
Prometeo said:

I think that the importance of the declaration of the Cs, is that Laura and all mankind, a possible future is reincarnated in a world of red sky, but only that, a possibility, and I think the Cs, are quite clear, no I understand why you think it was to scare?

sitting said:
Not necessarily, you tend to generalize all, for some people, it might be better for other worse, depends on the circumstances, the level of learning, which you give to life, is what you will receive.

sitting said:
My response is this:

Yes, I agree, a warning might be more objective, in fact the idea of make believe, was yourself. ;)
sitting said:

I agree, free albredio Laura, she decided to help. :)

sitting said:
Prometeo said:

Not necessarily a better one like going to 4th density. My position is that the future is open, and as some may desire to reincarnate back again in 3rd D in this planet, maybe some want it in another realm. Assuming there are other realms. Maybe a reincarnation in this planet in a different timeline, or an alternate dimension. So my position is that the future is open, not restricted.

goyacobol said:
Prometeo,

Just one more thing I thought about while looking for something else may relate to the concept of dieing. I have mentioned that I am "open" or "accepting" of the possibility of going 5D if that is my destiny so to speak. That is not a death wish or wishful thinking to avoid lessons or escape karma. I also am trying to be "open" to the possibility of helping to build "conduit" (even if I am not able to take advantage of it).

I found this quote that may explain more about the way going to 4D can be a positive and balancing factor:
Session 20 October 2005

Q: (Foofighter) I am interested in how the 94% of the population being used as containers or parts for a new race relates to the
comment that “all of this will fail”. How can those two things happen at the same time or are they mutually exclusive?
A: Just because 94 percent may “die” does not necessarily mean success for STS forces. The energy of “containers” can be utilized
positively or negatively.
Also, notice that the plans were revealed prior to the efforts of the present company. Remember the flapping
butterfly wings.
Q: (Perceval) So there you go. Nothing is certain. It depends upon what you do, Foofighter! (Foofighter) Thank you for that. (L) Flap your wings. (Perceval) Get some wings and flap them. Did the drone craft that hit the Pentagon fire a missile prior to hitting the building? Just before hitting the building?

I guess I am just hoping you and all of us will try to keep the "butterfly wings" flapping. :)

Hey great quote, I haven't read that session ! Yes that is my position, the future is open even in the reincarnation process. I never thought you had a death wish, I actually read your post as one that accepts reality. Death is a taboo topic, it is not pleasant to talk about it, but that may be the reason some people become spirit attachments, they have never contemplated their own death.

I also see the moment I go as part of the process, as if I would not be bound to this life, not as if I would desire to die. Some of those who commit suicide most of the time never say anything about it, until is too late.

Prometeo said:
I also see the moment I go as part of the process,

Yes. I see it as part of my process as well.

And it's important to remember that death is not banished in 4th D -- but only postponed.
The goal of reaching 4th D is NOT the avoidance of death. It's for the further refinement of soul.

FWIW.

luc said:
goyacobol, I think I understand what you are saying, and just wanted to add that I think this "level playing field" is already beginning to come into existence - just think of the unbelievable amount of information that is available and all that this entails, like the ability to counter psychopaths in our lives or to take the right decisions based on knowledge. Indeed, information may have a lot to do with the transition to 4D. And from what I understand, we can move closer to an understanding of 4D through our increased awareness of 3D. And this makes sense if we think of 4D as something finer than 3D that we can't see but that runs through 3D everywhere - sort of a finer material, running like little threads through everything. And maybe we can learn to perceive some of those threads via increased information - that would be in line with the C's advice to "Work on 4th, 5th and 6th".

Just to give an example: Yesterday, I watched the excellent documentary "Gasland" (see here) about the horrors of Fracking in the US. And while watching it, I could imagine the energy flows in the STS pyramid: The top sucking those at the bottom dry, via middlemen who do the "sucking" and in turn get drained by those higher in the pyramid... The energy that is exerted from mother earth via shale gas production by destroying everything, which is then used to maintain the illusion of "civilization", of the false safety of an insane system that seemingly provides people with everything they need instantly, while keeping them in the dark about the sheer evilness they are part of and thus maintaining the "energy prison", the human cattle "energy farm". I think Laura talked about "seeing with the 3rd eye" somewhere, using knowledge to "see the unseen". Maybe that's part of the transition to 4D? And seen in this light, we come back to the Work: In order to "see the unseen", we have to rid ourselves of our illusions, gain knowledge, learn how to apply this knowledge and handle life here in 3D to increase our being. So the strong focus on 3D and the awareness of what to expect concerning 4D before we move/"see the bigger picture" may not oppose each other - quite the opposite, I think. I guess we are kind of saying the same thing... Hope this makes sense.

luc,

Actually, I have been having similar thoughts about 4D awareness being possibly a more gradual process for some in that I too have kind of started seeing the 4D STS in the events around us. This is probably can't be considered direct STS and STO contact or full 4D awareness but it seems like it is getting more difficult to not see "the elephant in the room" sometimes. :O

riclapaz said:
sitting said:

She decided indeed. We are very fortunate.

And thank you for your thoughtful reply.

sitting said:
riclapaz said:
sitting said:

She decided indeed. We are very fortunate.

And thank you for your thoughtful reply.

I agree with both of you. If wasn't for Laura and the Cs I wouldn't be here in the first place. Her efforts freely offered at great personal cost are an inspiration to me as well.

sitting said:
Prometeo said:

And it's important to remember that death is not banished in 4th D -- but only postponed.
The goal of reaching 4th D is NOT the avoidance of death. It's for the further refinement of soul.

FWIW.

Exactly!
I find that survival at all costs, if things get that rough- would be the antithesis of refinement. Survival is useful now as we have some breathing room to learn and live. With the apocalyptic scenario that the C's explained, it seems like there would be a reboot of 3d life. I feel like it's more of a lesson for those who aren't learning the lessons now- that despite the advancement of intellect/technology and so on, we are still barbaric.

Divide By Zero said:
sitting said:
Prometeo said:

FWIW.

Exactly!
I find that survival at all costs, if things get that rough- would be the antithesis of refinement. Survival is useful now as we have some breathing room to learn and live. With the apocalyptic scenario that the C's explained, it seems like there would be a reboot of 3d life. I feel like it's more of a lesson for those who aren't learning the lessons now- that despite the advancement of intellect/technology and so on, we are still barbaric.

Divide By Zero,

This is kind of a strange subject (death) but I see what you see about our perspective on just "surviving" vs quality of life. I think the more we face the reality that never gets a sound byte on the news we don't buy the Disneyland that the PTB provide for our entertainment and pacification. I think we have seen a better way here on the forum by doing the Work and learning how to recognize the programs we grew up with. But when we come out of the delusions we then start to see that a dramatic change would be necessary to change the scenario we realize that things are not what we once thought they were.

I think it is still possible (if the Cs are correct) that some of us will survive but in a 4D world. That world will not be a trouble free life of ease but at least we would have that "level playing field" to continue learning and "rising". Those "left behind" on a 3D world may have to face the cataclysms of a balancing universe that is "rebooting".

I too think the worst fate is going to be for those "who aren't learning the lessons now- that despite the advancement of intellect/technology and so on, we are still barbaric."

I think those of of us here on the forum at least have been learning what we don't want this world to be after seeing what is really is happening in 3d vs the nightly news.

And I hope most of us are willing to at least keep flapping our "butterfly wings" and accept our part in the process.

Nienna said:
... but don't we want to be STO-candidates?

I assume all will say YES. But lurking beneath is a problem.

I have a sense these 3 simple letters have become a catch phrase. A tag one wears, a shield even. With presumption that once said -- is e'nuf said. Everybody's happy.

But truth is a great deal needs to be added, before it's true meaning becomes clear.

To begin with, STO is not an end but an attribute. One stemming from a particular state of being. Furthermore, it's a conditional attribute ... requiring activation. Only when asked does it properly manifest. Giving "help"--not requested--is really self importance. And in my opinion, this happens more often than you think. Even when it's only thoughts and not deeds.

At my current level of awaremess, I see STS and STO bearing a strange relationship. (And not as exact opposites.) It's through a true negation of the former that the other gains it's potential, a conditional potential. It may never even manifest (exist)--if never asked. Yet it's talked about as if it's omnipresent. That it is not.

It's a strange creature. And the next time you (I don't mean you in particular) cite it for reasons of self reaffirmation, you might want to think about the possible hidden motive behind that claim. Why would you (again not you Nienna) even bring it up if no one asked. Very complicated I think.

FWIW.

PS
This is not meant as a critique of anyone. But hopefully a further examination into this rather unique attribute that we aspire to.

Back
Top Bottom