Mehran Keshe and Keshe Foundation Game Changer or Scam?

[quote author=Divide By Zero]
I hate to sound blunt, but what data? Objective means data, not ideas.
[/quote]

I agree, and here is some data.

As I had mentioned in my precious post that there would be a presentation by a few scientists from the Ghana Atomic Energy Agency in conjunction with the Water Agency, I am posting here a link to the presentation by these persons. These are government scientists which have used the proper equipment and methodology to get accurate results which show the effectiveness of the Keshe GANS materials to clean up very polluted water from four rivers in Ghana which are heavily contaminated.

The presentation is interrupted a few times and occasionally there is some garbled speech because the internet in Africa is not all that good.

The presentation by the scientists begins at the 1 hour and 44 minute mark in the video and lasts about an hour and a half in total:

https://youtu.be/ta-qCT7M9sY

There have been major developments since I last posted here in May. The Keshe team has been successful in producing a stand-alone generator system that is stated to be able to produce up to 5 Kilowatts on a continuous basis. It is thought that the output can be increased to 10 or even 20 KW with a little tweaking. A similar unit could be produced which would be capable of a 250 KW or so output for various uses.

The research team is right now working on minimizing the amount of materials needed to mass produce the units and working to improve the efficiency. When this is done the blueprints will be sent to manufacturers for production. They are also working on a very small (pocket size) unit which could produce 2-3 KW. All the generator systems will be solid-state, portable, and use no fuel input whatsoever. Sounds too good to be true, right?

Video of the generator system prototype can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNqTGpfc24M

The problem is not in producing these generator systems but in getting the governments, industry and the elites which control everything to allow these things to go forward. In the past, they have been successful in eliminating every chance of new and innovative systems from becoming public and messing with the systems which are now being used to enrich themselves and fully control the populace. There is absolutely no doubt that these entities are fully aware of this technology and what it represents in eradicating their grip on everyone on this planet.

What may not be understood is that these systems will change 'everything'. Not just energy, but food, water, transportation, materials, health care and others, including space flight systems.

At this point in time it appears they may be betwen a rock and a hard place! If they don't accept fairly gracefully, which would soften the transition to the new technology, the design will be summarily released world-wide without delay and people everywhere can make these units for themselves. The main purpose of the last couple of years of teaching the science and technology to people around the world was so that they would be enable to both understand the science underlying this technology and to be able to produce it themselves if and when necessary.

The working prototype produced by a Keshe researcher in the US is scheduled to be delivered to the Prresident on Sunday, August 14. It is not very likely that it will be accepted, but the trip and effort to deliver this is apparently the last chance the government will have to be able to have some control over how this technology will be released and will be sending a message to them.

The video explaining this can be found here:
https://youtu.be/KWdaWVGzr7w

I'm sure there are going to be lots of questions of all sorts regarding this but please watch the videos first before making speculations or coming to any conclusions, as without seeing this for yourself it would be difficult for me to answer anything intelligibly.

It has also occurred to me that this sort of thing could not have been taking place unless there had been a change in the timeline as we have become aware of a few months ago.

Update: This is on the Keshe Foundation Forum:
http://forum.keshefoundation.org/forum/free-energy-in-exchange-for-world-peace/plasma-energy-for-peace-usa/54875-join-douglas-on-his-trip-to-washington-dc

Keshe Forum said:
Keshe Foundation is delivering Plasma Energy to the President of the United States of America.

We will have live coverage and links of Douglas's trip to Washington DC at http://www.keshefoundation.org
Douglas is gathering people along the way, then will show the first Magrav Generator
to the US Government on Sunday August 14th 2016.

We will have live videos and updates from Douglas and Mr Keshe,
and other Knowledge Seekers, as we follow along on this wonderful journey.

Here's a reminder list of Items to bring to the event:
- Your own Magrav Units
- Pain Patches and Pain Pens
- Chairs
- Umbrellas
- Bottles of water
- Blank t-shirts and baseball hats (for a special iron on patch we expect to have available!)

So, if you want to follow what is occurring tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon you may go the the main Keshe site which is listed above: http://www.keshefoundation.org

I plan on watching this myself to see what will be happening.

(Added) You may follow the trip on Livestream at the following URL:
http://livestream.com/kfssi/events/5758705

Around 3PM today on Livestream will be shown an independent energy generator which can support a 5 KW output continuously with no fuels input at all. It will be shown in front of the White House in the USA, and was intended to be shown to President Obama. This will most likely not happen, but the demonstration will send a message to everyone of the elites and governments.

http://livestream.com/kfssi/events/5758705

It is live now and will continue for several hours.

The blueprints for a workable device will also be released today.

I see a static screen, hear some talking; the screen labels itself as a 'KFFSI Knowledge Seekers Workshop'. I see no demo. Almost 600 people have tuned in. But no demo. We'll see if anything is released to the public.

Edit: Okay, we're seeing someone's desktop, and he's showing some slides. I see you're there, Richard.

T.C. said:
Richard S said:
the demonstration will send a message to everyone of the elites and governments.

Could you expand on that idea, Richard?

They don't think the government people will respond but the idea is to show that the new energy, food, medical, motion, etc. technology will be what is in control rather than the elites and their agents. This is my take on it anyway.

kalibex said:
I see a static screen, hear some talking; the screen labels itself as a 'KFFSI Knowledge Seekers Workshop'. I see no demo. Almost 600 people have tuned in. But no demo. We'll see if anything is released to the public.

Edit: Okay, we're seeing someone's desktop, and he's showing some slides. I see you're there, Richard.
The entourage is quite a bit behind schedule. They have been on the road for about 24 hours and are just arrived in Washington. It will be a bit of time before the demonstration because they said they will need a rest before assembling the system and showing it's operation. We will have to wait and see how it all works out.

The scheduled demonstration was not able to be done because an essential part needed to start the generator system was left at home. The part left behind was the starter for the system. Once the system is running it can be disconnected and is not needed any more as long as the system is running, similar the the starter on a car which is not used at all when the car is running.

Tomorrow when the stores are open the part will be purchased and the system will be shown to any interested parties.

The blueprint for the first system (which will shortly be obsoleted by a totally solid-state system) has been released and can be found at the website www.keshefoundation.org

It is planned to Livestream the working unit tomorrow. I will try to keep everyone informed as to this.

Richard S said:
The scheduled demonstration was not able to be done because an essential part needed to start the generator system was left at home. The part left behind was the starter for the system. Once the system is running it can be disconnected and is not needed any more as long as the system is running, similar the the starter on a car which is not used at all when the car is running.

They were planning to make a demonstration in front of the White House and then forgot an important part? :jawdrop:

To be honest, I'm not surprised...

I watched the "live stream" (a screen cast) for a few minutes. It broke up every few seconds, and it was really incoherent.

Yes, it was rather disappointing that Douglas forgot one of the most important parts needed to do the demonstration. However, the device does work as stated and while the 'breadboard' version shown is only a proof of principle demonstrator, the finished version which will go into production will be much smaller and compact and will have solid-state components to start up the system rather than the mechanical part which was missing from the demonstration. Now that the principle of operation is fully understood designing a commercial version of the system is possible.

The output power of the system is actually much higher than is shown and in fact is only limited by the size of the wiring in one's system. Mr. Keshe has stated that with the proper wiring size incorporated into the system a Megawatt of output is easy to produce. The source of where the power comes from is the surroundings of the device, which can be at any point in the Universe.

A video of the working system which is several minutes long can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6h1V6WPAHQ&feature=youtu.be

What is important to understand about this system is that for the first time ever a completely Plasmatic device has been built which can be the source for more than electric power. With other equipment it can be the power source for production of water, food, motive power and even space flight.

These things will be released in the coming weeks and months according to Mr. Keshe's plans.

Yea I kind of had the same reaction as Data. I mean, come on you have a sit-down planned at the white house and forget the starter? Not knocking anything in particular but they lost style points in my opinion. However, with that being said I've also witnessed brilliant technical presentations from those that were a little rough around the edges when it came to delivery so maybe this little mishap is not symbolic of things to come. Only time will tell.

Richard S said:
The output power of the system is actually much higher than is shown and in fact is only limited by the size of the wiring in one's system. Mr. Keshe has stated that with the proper wiring size incorporated into the system a Megawatt of output is easy to produce. The source of where the power comes from is the surroundings of the device, which can be at any point in the Universe.

I've thought about this a lot in the past so I don't actually think that statement is absurd. I just never really went into the details of how this would be accomplished from a practical standpoint. I do think everything is connected by some kind of energy/information/consciousness and it seems that Keshe has found a way to tap into this. Or so it seems. If I were to sum up what he appears to be doing, if in fact he is doing it, it would be something along the lines of "Coherently transforming some primordial soup into usable energy".

Richard S said:
A video of the working system which is several minutes long can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6h1V6WPAHQ&feature=youtu.be

Interesting, and It does appear to work. One way that could have been more thorough is disconnecting the earth ground wire and then arbitrarily sticking it in a different spot. As mentioned by a commenter on the video, how do we know there isn't a power source connected to the "ground wire"?

Also I would be curious to see the readings of a handheld emf sensor while everything is running. I won't lie though it does look interesting to my layman eyes.

trendsetter37 said:
I've thought about this a lot in the past so I don't actually think that statement is absurd. I just never really went into the details of how this would be accomplished from a practical standpoint. I do think everything is connected by some kind of energy/information/consciousness and it seems that Keshe has found a way to tap into this. Or so it seems. If I were to sum up what he appears to be doing, if in fact he is doing it, it would be something along the lines of "Coherently transforming some primordial soup into usable energy".

Yes, that is what is appearing to be the power source. No matter what name it is called it is some sort of 'higher level' energy which we are not normally able to access or even aware exists because we live in the lower level Matter state. Even though mainstream science admits it exists, there has not seemed to be any way to gain access to it in a way where anything at all could be extracted from it.

My understanding is that the Keshe technology produces similar higher-level Magnetical/Gravitational fields which appear to be able to interact with the ambient 'space', in which we are aware exists enormous amounts of energies. Since these energies are considered to always be 'in balance' the way to extract the energy has been a seemingly unsolvable problem. The solution is to be able to create a demand for this energy so that there is an imbalance which needs to be equalized.

A simple way to visualize this as an analogy might be this: Suppose we have a dam holding back a couple of hundred feet of water. Into the bottom of the dam we drill a hole and insert a 1 inch pipe leading to to outflow of the dam. The amount of water coming out of the pipe creates the 'demand' which is happily fulfilled by the water above the pipe. If we increase the demand by putting in a 10 foot pipe, the lake will still fulfill the demand by putting a corresponding amount of water through the pipe to do so. As long as there is water above the pipe it will continue to fulfill the demand.

Although this is a purely matter-state example, it appears to me that this is how this system works.

Interesting, and It does appear to work. One way that could have been more thorough is disconnecting the earth ground wire and then arbitrarily sticking it in a different spot. As mentioned by a commenter on the video, how do we know there isn't a power source connected to the "ground wire"?

In that case, how does one complete an electrical circuit with only one wire, and it is clear there are no other wires coming from anywhere else? There are always people who make the claim that there is some sort of trickery involved as such a thing can not possibly work as claimed. Most often, they are right, but that doesn't mean they always are.

Also I would be curious to see the readings of a handheld emf sensor while everything is running. I won't lie though it does look interesting to my layman eyes.

It is true that more sophisticated analysis of the system could be done, and this is normally accomplished in independent testing facilities and universities. Through long experience with these types of agencies, Mr. Keshe has learned they do nothing but delay things and mostly emit false reports that essentially say 'move along, nothing to see here', as they are almost entirely controlled by corporations and governments, who quite understandably, do not want this technology to go forward.

This seems to be the main reason that so far there have been no 'independent laboratory' tests of the technology he is disseminating. At least, that's how it looks to me.

News item about Keshe devices from November 26, 2015:

http://pesn.com/2015/11/26/9602695_Customer-receives-Magrav_output-same-as-input/ said:
Customer receives Keshe Magrav, initial output is same as input

We're still coming up empty either on finding reports of purchased and received Magrav systems that produce excess energy, or of replications of these systems per the plans, which produce excess energy. How long is the "conditioning" period?

by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News

Since around July of this year, the Keshe Foundation has been selling (taking pre-orders) a "Magrav" system that they claim can power your house; and a similar one that can power your car. At first, the price was €500 Euros, plus they were requesting a €300 Euro donation to be paid (as a bribe) to the government of the country to which the unit would be shipped, to keep them happy. But because people were not paying the "donation" as part of the order, they changed the wording to "mandatory donation," which is a contradictor misnomer, kind of like "pregnant virgin," or, to get political, "Federal Reserve" (not federal, and not reserve).

About a month ago, Keshe announced that the orders had begun to be shipped, and that the customers would begin receiving their systems.

Six days ago, we were informed of a video showing a customer who describes their received system on a German alternative media program. They show the system, and give some information about it. There are two wires protruding from the Magrav unit. One plugs into the wall (mains power), and one is a cord with a female outlet for plugging things into.

At this point, the amount of power going into the unit is the same as coming from the unit. The optimistic customer speculates that maybe after some time, the system will be "conditioned" and will produce excess energy.

Magrav_Toms-show_20Nov2015_sq_rd.jpg

News item about Keshe devices from August 12, 2015:

http://pesn.com/2015/08/12/9602649_Keshe-timeline-of-lack-of-success/ said:
Keshe timeline of lack of success

Documenting M.T. Keshe's long thread of promises of delivery with postponements and no delivery, ultimately, for previous products announced. Buyer beware of his newest product announcement, for which he is taking payment, but hasn't delivered any product yet, for it is not made yet.

{snip}

Here is the message Clay forwarded.

Keshe is not exactly “selling” these devices. He is taking orders and money. The situation is quite similar to his “3-4 kw plasma generators”, which he started “selling” in 2011, and never delivered. He delayed the delivery about 15 times over several years, until most people forgot about the topic. I kept explicit track of the first 8 delays (source links for the quotes can be found in the second forum thread linked to below):

Keshe originally announced these generators in April 2011:

The Foundation submits for sale as of today for delivery early next year [2012] the following:

Portable 3-4 KW power systems on DC and AC 24 hours a day supply for the value of 5000 euros.

(Keshe on 04/11/2011)

Later he postponed the delivery from early 2012 to December 2012 (1st delay). He repeatedly confirmed this date throughout 2012, until December 21st (2nd delay):

[W]e have redesigned and corrected a number of systems in the reactor in order to comply with all international laws with respect to the use and safety of the systems.

Because of these adjustments, we have to delay the delivery of the systems by 45-60 days from 31.12.2012.

(Keshe on 12/21/2012)

He didn’t keep this date (about end of February) either (3rd delay):

Due to delivery from suppliers for some parts of the new [vacuum] seal systems we are behind the testing and releasing the generators.

Once we receive the newly manufactured parts in the second week of March from the manufactures: It will take us another 15 to 30 days to test and finally release the generators.

(Keshe on 02/26/2013)

He didn’t keep this date (about mid April) either (4th delay):

The non-nuclear reactor that is the basis of the power generator was received from the manufacturers this week.

The reactor will be put through the setting and start-up processes in the next 2- 3 weeks.

Following this the Foundation starts the full testing of the new system and during this phase starts developing the plasma in the core using the non-nuclear material core.

We will report the results to the forum by the end of May.

(Keshe on 04/17/2013)

At this point he stops talking about an actual delivery date (although he was allegedly already in the mass production phase months before, and has collected tens of thousands of Euros in deposit payments) and promises only “test results”.

He didn’t keep this date (end of May) either (5th delay):

Actually in next four weeks we should be going into the test mode, and about three, four weeks later we should be able to show, I hope, the first video.

(Keshe on 05/22/2013)

He didn’t keep this date (about mid July) either (6th delay):

The reactor is now going through initial testing and then test for full load will start in the coming weeks.

We should be able to confirm the testing process, results and the working of the systems with release of videos in the next 6-8 weeks.

(Keshe on 07/19/2013)

He didn’t keep this date (about mid September) either (7th delay):

The work with the new non- nuclear reactor for production of energy starts today after 4 weeks of redesigning the reactor systems.

We shall post the results in the coming weeks.

(Keshe on 10/17/2013)

The term “coming weeks” is rather vague, but a timeframe of about one to four weeks would probably be a reasonable association. A timeframe of more than two months is IMO definitely not covered by the colloquial meaning of “coming weeks” (among other things because it is already in the range of “coming months”). Therefore:

He didn’t keep this date (about mid November) either (8th delay):

The Keshe Foundation will make full disclosure about test results and the delivery of the non-nuclear power generator on 19,12,2013.

I hope all will be satisfied with our disclosure about power generator.

(Keshe on 11/19/2013)

As I mentioned above, this continued a couple of more times, until most people forgot about the topic. There never was an actually working generator.

The same will happen with the new systems. The delays and excuses will probably start around the end of September.

Keshe will never deliver any working technology (beyond worthless toys like his “CO2 capture kit”), because he doesn’t have any. He doesn’t have the slightest clue of science, and his theories are utter nonsense. In 2012 he imposed his legendary “USB stick” on a couple of countries (around 20) via their embassies in Belgium. The content of this very USB-Stick, allegedly containing all or at least the key parts of Keshe’s miraculous secret knowledge, was finally published in 2014. It turned out to be completely worthless, as all of Keshe’s pseudoscientific ideas. Nobody accomplished anything with it.

Back
Top Bottom