Salt Cleansing?

D

dankhiar

I've been seeing a lot of the salted water drinking thing going around in the forum but I can't find a thread that focuses on that. Can anyone direct me to where I can read about it? What it's good for, how should one take it, etc.
Thank you

Ankh said:
I've been seeing a lot of the salted water drinking thing going around in the forum but I can't find a thread that focuses on that. Can anyone direct me to where I can read about it? What it's good for, how should one take it, etc.
Thank you

Mostly it is referring to the recommended therapy of Dr. David Brownstein and you can read about the sea salt in water you are asking about here:
_http://jeffreydachmd.com/2014/03/iodine-bromine-detox-unrefined-salt-jeffrey-dach-md/

Session 21 November 2015

A: What you are doing is good but you might want to increase the salted water and assist the liver.
A: It is good to start the day with a glass of warm salted water. Then you can take more a couple of hours after your iodine.
Q: (L) If you're taking 2 doses, you take 3 glass of salt water.
A: Yes.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13371.msg620021.html#msg620021

The positive ions from the salt tie with negative ions of the molecule of water and vice versa. The result is a new structure which is wonderfully absorbed by the body. So the water is not clear anymore and the salt is not just salt. This combination is beneficial for your health.

Scientists agree that only one glass of salted water has great effect on the human body. This is a pure detoxifier which helps the body to self regenerate. In India this practice of drinking salt water in the morning is well known for long time and the west world rejected it under the assumption that salt is harmful for the human body. The "thing" is in that water should be salted with natural, clean, sea salt. In that case her healthy effect is guaranteed.

Some of the many benefits from drinking salted water are sugar balance in the organism, stronger bones, regulating the metabolism, stronger immune system, stronger hormonal composition, good effect on varicose veins and many more. A glass of salted water has nutritive value and it is rich with minerals which the body recognizes fast and accepts. The positive ions in the body tie the negative ions from the molecules from the water and vice versa. The result is a new structure which the body absorbs. So the water is not clear anymore and the salt is not just salt. This combination is beneficial for your health.

All you need to do is to take a glass of clean warm water and add one tea spoon of sea salt. These are few reasons why you should do this

http://www.sott.net/article/309993-Magical-drink-A-glass-of-warm-saline-water-removes-all-toxins-from-your-body?utm_content=bufferb48ee&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I'll attest to salt water for headaches. I wasn't fond of salted water at all, when first starting the iodine protocol. It was something I had to do as part of the routine. Then a couple of weeks ago, I was coming home from an intense job training class, in which I got the headache. Normally I'd either ignore it till it went away, or take some naproxin (Aleve) if it was really bad. This time I found I was craving another glass of salt water. Weeeirrrd. But when I got home I did drink a big glass with a 1/2 tsp of celtic sea salt, along with some vit. C. The headache was gone in half an hour. Magic! :wizard:

Thanks for the replies, everyone. Those articles helped a ton.

Obviously the salted water is something that goes hand in hand with the iodine detox - something I can't do right now. I think the salted water everyday might be a good place to start.

What I would do is take a big pinch of salt, swish it with water until dissolved, and swallow. It helps with my mood, so I would definitely suggest you give it a try even if you aren't taking iodine.

Yup, I was doing sea salt water for many years first thing in the morning before I started the iodine therapy late November of 2015 (although, I did do iodine supplementation with iodine/iodide for around 8 or 10 months a couple of years ago, but just a low dose of a couple of milligrams of iodine/iodide combo daily).

It's interesting how quickly one can adapt to drinking a glass of warm salt water first thing in the morning.
The first few times, it's not particularly pleasant and a bit of a struggle to overcome, but nowadays I can't think of anything else I'd rather have!
Herbal Tea just doesn't do it anymore.

Hello,
I had of the pilaire Keratosis in before arm and for a little more than 2 months than I take the hot water with the flower of salt the keratosis disappeared, my skin is soft now. :cheer:

Christine said:
Hello,
I had of the pilaire Keratosis in before arm and for a little more than 2 months than I take the hot water with the flower of salt the keratosis disappeared, my skin is soft now. :cheer:

Interesting! Pilaire keratosis (English: Keratosis pilaris) is one of the symptoms of gluten intolerance. Have you taken gluten out of your diet too. Maybe the salt sped up the process of healing?

Thanks, everyone. And good to know, Christine!

Would it be ok to warm the water up a bit in the microwave prior to putting the salt in it? I wouldn't wanna get the water straight from the tap (which has a hot water option, and my fridge doesn't).

Instead of using a microwave, why not heat a cup of water in a pan on the stove? Microwaving changes the structure of water and foods, and not in a good way.

http://www.sott.net/article/214271-Is-This-Common-Kitchen-Appliance-Harming-Your-Health

herondancer said:
Christine said:
Hello,

Interesting! Pilaire keratosis (English: Keratosis pilaris) is one of the symptoms of gluten intolerance. Have you taken gluten out of your diet too. Maybe the salt sped up the process of healing?

Thank you, I did not know it was a gluten allergy. Yes I took a lot and I still take in gluten but less than before.

SevenFeathers said:
Instead of using a microwave, why not heat a cup of water in a pan on the stove? Microwaving changes the structure of water and foods, and not in a good way.

http://www.sott.net/article/214271-Is-This-Common-Kitchen-Appliance-Harming-Your-Health
True

Back
Top Bottom