Salt Cleansing?

I use The coffee machine for hot Water but heating it up on the
Cooker wouldnt take Long as you dont need to use much Water

Christine said:
herondancer said:
Christine said:
Hello,
I had of the pilaire Keratosis in before arm and for a little more than 2 months than I take the hot water with the flower of salt the keratosis disappeared, my skin is soft now. :cheer:

Interesting! Pilaire keratosis (English: Keratosis pilaris) is one of the symptoms of gluten intolerance. Have you taken gluten out of your diet too. Maybe the salt sped up the process of healing?

Thank you, I did not know it was a gluten allergy. Yes I took a lot and I still take in gluten but less than before.

It's good that you are bringing your level of gluten consumption down. I hope you are aiming to take it out of your diet completely. It can take up to six months to clear gluten out of your body, and all along it can still do some damage to your digestive system. There are other things to eat that can help you transition, like buckwheat flour (farine de sarrasin), quinoa, and amaranth (amarante). Eventually though, giving up all grains is the best option. They have lots of lectins which are anti-nutrients that also damage digestion.

Forum members have been experimenting with pork rind flour or sometimes called "pork rind dust" (farine de couennes de porc). It can substitute in for grain flours in amazing ways!

herondancer said:
Christine said:
herondancer said:
Christine said:
Hello,
I had of the pilaire Keratosis in before arm and for a little more than 2 months than I take the hot water with the flower of salt the keratosis disappeared, my skin is soft now. :cheer:

Interesting! Pilaire keratosis (English: Keratosis pilaris) is one of the symptoms of gluten intolerance. Have you taken gluten out of your diet too. Maybe the salt sped up the process of healing?

Thank you, I did not know it was a gluten allergy. Yes I took a lot and I still take in gluten but less than before.

It's good that you are bringing your level of gluten consumption down. I hope you are aiming to take it out of your diet completely. It can take up to six months to clear gluten out of your body, and all along it can still do some damage to your digestive system. There are other things to eat that can help you transition, like buckwheat flour (farine de sarrasin), quinoa, and amaranth (amarante). Eventually though, giving up all grains is the best option. They have lots of lectins which are anti-nutrients that also damage digestion.

Forum members have been experimenting with pork rind flour or sometimes called "pork rind dust" (farine de couennes de porc). It can substitute in for grain flours in amazing ways!

It's been quite a few years I'm doing my bread, but for now, I do not have the financial means to replace the gluten-free flour.
If you have a bread recipe cheaply I will be happy.
I'll give you a picture of my situation: I had managed to put some money aside to buy two cubic meters of wood, when I read that sugar does as damage and the benefits of iodine, I had a choice to make, have or buy hot and xilitol the basis of the protocol, I chose the second solution.
Thank you for your advice :) :flowers: and sorry to tell my worries. :(

herondancer said:
I'll attest to salt water for headaches. I wasn't fond of salted water at all, when first starting the iodine protocol. It was something I had to do as part of the routine. Then a couple of weeks ago, I was coming home from an intense job training class, in which I got the headache. Normally I'd either ignore it till it went away, or take some naproxin (Aleve) if it was really bad. This time I found I was craving another glass of salt water. Weeeirrrd. But when I got home I did drink a big glass with a 1/2 tsp of celtic sea salt, along with some vit. C. The headache was gone in half an hour. Magic! :wizard:

Same here. While having migraine aura I wish to eat food with more salt in it, or I like to drink cup of tea with butter and salt (regular black or green tea with butterr and salt in it not the Tibetan butter tea). If migraine attack is allready in a full swing, and if my therapy with sumaptiripan pills (Imitrex, Imigran or Sumigra) can't help, than salt water helps in 30-40 minutes, usually glass of salt water lowering intensity of my migraines in order to be able to work, but also it helps my stomach to work normally together with vitamin C.

Eärwen said:
herondancer said:
I'll attest to salt water for headaches. I wasn't fond of salted water at all, when first starting the iodine protocol. It was something I had to do as part of the routine. Then a couple of weeks ago, I was coming home from an intense job training class, in which I got the headache. Normally I'd either ignore it till it went away, or take some naproxin (Aleve) if it was really bad. This time I found I was craving another glass of salt water. Weeeirrrd. But when I got home I did drink a big glass with a 1/2 tsp of celtic sea salt, along with some vit. C. The headache was gone in half an hour. Magic! :wizard:

Same here. While having migraine aura I wish to eat food with more salt in it, or I like to drink cup of tea with butter and salt (regular black or green tea with butterr and salt in it not the Tibetan butter tea). If migraine attack is allready in a full swing, and if my therapy with sumaptiripan pills (Imitrex, Imigran or Sumigra) can't help, than salt water helps in 30-40 minutes, usually glass of salt water lowering intensity of my migraines in order to be able to work, but also it helps my stomach to work normally together with vitamin C.

I can say the same, though from a somewhat different angle. A couple weeks ago I was drinking beer with friends and colleagues, and went a little overboard. 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp of vitC in about 6 oz. of water cleared up the worst of the hangover, and after about an hour felt relatively normal again.

Kris

How long should one wait after drinking salted water before eating something? Also, does the salt raise your blood pressure? I've had people tell me it does, and how unhealthy that is.

Table salt is unhealthy because of the minerals removed and residues from processing. Unrefined sea salt is fine.

I don't know if it relates even a little, but yesterday I had some pain on the lower left side of my gum right behind the last tooth, and today I have terrible throbbing pain on both the upper and lower parts of my gums on the right side this time.

I'm 19 and my wisdom teeth haven't come out. I had to get an MRI few months ago for unrelated reasons and today I was looking the images to see how my teeth were doing, and I noticed that I have all 4 wisdom teeth but there's no way they can come out due to the position they're in. So I was wondering, since the salted water have minerals and all that crap, that maybe they're somehow "fueling" my wisdom teeth to "come out"? Could that be related at all? I haven't been doing anything unusual lately besides drinking salted water in the morning.

Ankh said:
I don't know if it relates even a little, but yesterday I had some pain on the lower left side of my gum right behind the last tooth, and today I have terrible throbbing pain on both the upper and lower parts of my gums on the right side this time.

I'm 19 and my wisdom teeth haven't come out. I had to get an MRI few months ago for unrelated reasons and today I was looking the images to see how my teeth were doing, and I noticed that I have all 4 wisdom teeth but there's no way they can come out due to the position they're in. So I was wondering, since the salted water have minerals and all that crap, that maybe they're somehow "fueling" my wisdom teeth to "come out"? Could that be related at all? I haven't been doing anything unusual lately besides drinking salted water in the morning.

I'm pretty sure 19 is around the age that wisdom teeth come out so I doubt it's the salt. Maybe your dentist could give you some more info.

That's true but I thought the timing was interesting. Especially since there's no way my wisdom teeth can come out on their own due to their placement. I've always felt discomfort on those parts of my gums. And even my second (currently the last) molars took a very long time to become fully exposed from the gums, and suddenly these past two days my gums start to hurt like crazy. But who knows. Just wanted to share

Back
Top Bottom