Truth Perspective: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity with David M. Jacobs

kalibex said:
angelburst29 said:
I may be way off-key but I see the harvest, as those that have achieve full STS dominance, simulated back to source, while those who have progressed towards a certain level of STO, transition accordingly to Universal Law and continue progression on their path? Those that have taken up proxy possession - have the ability to remain at STS or set a path towards STO? (Maybe, I'm not making any sense and need a vacation and a couple more hours of sleep?)

If you mean that those not having gathered and applied enough knowledge may be unable to avoid a form of 'possession' which will make them easily controlled, IMO it's not an more unreasonable than any other hypothesis at this time.

Again, just from my perspective (at the moment and subject to change) that it's been mentioned, before we are born into a human body, we try to find Parent's that are compatible or complimentary to the Soul's vibration, or past experience profile, to continue progression on our individual paths of learning. In a sense, we're born with a certain vibration and "if" born with Soul essence, try to build on experience and awareness to increase our knowledge base, while increasing the vibration potential to a higher octave.

We start out as STS, to a certain degree but depending where we are on the ladder (spiral - circle within a circle) have the potential to work towards the path of STO, if that is the willful intent of that individual.
Eventually, we may attain a reasonable amount of awareness, to begin the path forward, to acquire a stronger knowledge base that helps to increase the vibration, accordingly.

On the other hand, if we're not aware - that our water and food sources have been intentionally altered, the effects to the body are in the form of dis-ease. If the body isn't functioning properly, the mind suffers and your energy level (vibration) crashes along with it. Recovery, if any, is generally a slow process, to get to the plateau you were before the illness. If you're able to regain "health", then it's a constant struggle to stay at that optimal level, without slipping back to a lower energy level. Which, if you think about it, tends to be more sentinel and stress free and creates a "comfort zone" as a by-product. Those that strive forward, to lift themselves out of that condition, expend more physical and mental energy, which can be uncomfortable at times. And let's face it, we all like our comfort zones. It's when we decide to lift ourselves out of that position, that awareness increases to build on experience and seek out additional information to help us work towards our goals.

I imagine, individuals who have suffered in many ways and for prolong periods, might not be able to recover to their former selves and may be too weak to recover physically and mentally. They become a shadow or core of what they once were and hold a lower vibration.

Another eye-opening & disturbing interview w/ Barrie Trower that specifically speaks to the future of the US:

https://youtu.be/DN6W2q2jbPM

Some time ago I came across an article from a parental group of autistic children that were accusing government of intentionally causing autism for future business purposes - human robots/worker bees so to speak - that were intelligent enough to perform basic tasks but impaired enough to not be accorded the usual rights & benefits of workers. When I tried to locate the article again, I was unsuccessful. The parents' view was very inflammatory & caustic.

Both Dr. Klinghardt and Stephanie Seneff have reported on the exponential rise in autism - both referencing graphs showing the sharp upward curve w/ both indicating environmental causes. Klinghardt attributes the increase to higher & higher exposures to EMR while Seneff attributes the increase to the proliferation of glyphosate use.

Also, excellent comment angelburst29 - very insightful.

[quote author= Angelburst29]Just a hypothetical question ... What if "the Harvest" that has been promoted for eons, is in reality - double speak?[/quote]

I think that we can divide the definition of harvest in the following manners:

Harvesting of negative energies and bodies for the purpose of nourishment.

And the harvest of souls, which is what you described, Manipulating and aligning the species to full STS. It wouldn't surprise me if Earth has more 4STS candidates than 4STO candidates during the realm border crossing. Maybe this is the other 6% of humanity that will not be used for 'total consumption' or whatever that means. If so, 4STS has a big welcoming party to give.

[quote author= July 16, 1994]Q: (L) Bob Lazar referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Storage for later use.
Q: (L) Used for what?
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent will be used.
Q: (L) Used for what?
A: Consumption. [/quote]

[quote author= Angelburst29]Isn't all of this manipulation - to physically stunt the proper regeneration of our bodies, thus interfering with the capacity of the mind to function properly, while also lowering the "frequency" that that Soul vibrates at?[/quote]

No doubt, it's meant to break us down, souls cannot function properly in sick bodies. Thus easier to manipulate

[quote author= Angelburst29]I'm thinking in terms of the "hive mind" and a dying species, that a large majority have achieved and mastered full spectrum STS. Isn't the battle - "for our minds" - due to individual consciousness (Soul essence), and the main reason behind trying to control us as "a herd"?[/quote]

Yes, it's literally the battle for our souls. And the more we become like them, the more they can use us as 'walk-ins.' And like you said, control us like an 'hive mind' The Global Nazification of humanity serves this purpose.

[quote author= July 22, 2000 ]A: We wish to review some things first. The concept of a "master race" put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS effort to create a physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density. It was also a "trial run" for planned events in what you perceive to be your future.
Q: (L) You mean with a strong STS frequency so they can have a "vehicle" in 3rd density, so to speak?
A: Correct. Frequency resonance vi bration! Very important.
Q: (L) So, that is why they are programming and experimenting? And all these folks running around who some think are "programmed," could be individuals who are raising their nastiness levels high enough to accommodate the truly negative STS 4th density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones?
A: You do not have very many of those present yet, but that was, and still is, the plan of some of the 4th density STS types.[/quote]

[quote author= Angelburst29]To lower the vibration of the Soul, to such an extent (empty container), that possession can be achieved by a 4DSTS entity, thus taking on a new identity[/quote]

Yes, I think so. But I suspect it’s not easy to accomplish this. I think that we can safely say from the transcripts that the matter of control depends on a conscious choice to align yourself with the 'forces of darkness'

[quote author= September 9, 1995 ]Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?
A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces. [/quote]

[quote author= Angelburst29](Maybe, I'm not making any sense and need a vacation and a couple more hours of sleep?)[/quote]

I think that by discussing this subject on the forum we help each other to cover it in a healthy way. It's surely isn't easy for me, and I understand that nothing conclusive can be said about it. Somehow to me at least and I might be wrong but it all becomes more real and obvious when the awareness of feeling and seeing the cosmic battle (STS of STO) inside of us grows.

[quote author= Angelburst29]Those that have taken up proxy possession - have the ability to remain at STS or set a path towards STO?[/quote]

I can't honestly tell how this work. But I think it's save to say that a soul who has chosen STS alignment can only get out of it by learning the hard way. That's why I think that they remain stuck on STS planets/environments after each reincarnation, unless they learn of course.

[quote author= Angelburst29]instead of being completely annihilated during the cross over when the transitional wave hits?[/quote]

If the global nazification of Earth fails and the 'realm border crossing' works against their favor, they may resort to extreme measures? , Maybe total annihilation and start over? I mean why should they expose all those souls they so carefully manipulated over the eans to possible STO teaching and influence? Just kill them of and tweak them into reincarnating on another planet of theirs outside STO reach that is similar in design? Tho, this is just speculation on my part. I have no clear picture of how this works.

One of the things I found most disturbing of the transcripts is the mention of the extermination of the true Semitic people (Arab people) So some sort of total annihilation by their hands is in the works.

But that doesn't mean that we will let that happen !!

JEEP said:
Another eye-opening & disturbing interview w/ Barrie Trower that specifically speaks to the future of the US:

https://youtu.be/DN6W2q2jbPM
I just wanted to add that the title of the youtube is something of a misnomer. Barrie is being interviewed by Deborah Tavarres of StopTheCrime.net regarding the government document Realizing the Full Potential of Government-Held Spectrum to Spur Economic Growth. At 1:13:00, Tavarres indicates there is a nationwide executive order for cities in their planning departments to initiate a Climate Action Plan or Energy Action Plan that requires cities to have smart meters and that the opt-out feature is just a temporary appeasement. Also, appliances that aren't Energy Star must be retrofitted to bring them into conformity. The rollout of smart meters is being called a 'deployment' - a military term - rather than an installation. Barrie's comments are telling and not at all surprising to those who have been paying attention objectively.

The StopTheCrime.net site appears to have a lot of pertinent info/links/vids re Smart Meters as well as other current threats including vaccinations. It appears to be covering a lot of critical issues. Of course, the fact that we're being attacked on so many different fronts is probably a proven military tactic. Haven't read The Art of War, but it's likely the guidebook for the PTB.

bjorn said:
[quote author= July 22, 2000 ]A: We wish to review some things first. The concept of a "master race" put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS effort to create a physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density. It was also a "trial run" for planned events in what you perceive to be your future.
Q: (L) You mean with a strong STS frequency so they can have a "vehicle" in 3rd density, so to speak?
A: Correct. Frequency resonance vibration! Very important.
Q: (L) So, that is why they are programming and experimenting? And all these folks running around who some think are "programmed," could be individuals who are raising their nastiness levels high enough to accommodate the truly negative STS 4th density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones?
A: You do not have very many of those present yet, but that was, and still is, the plan of some of the 4th density STS types.
[/quote]

With the above in mind, is it within reason to suggest - that some of "the terrorists" and their sadistic behavior that we are closely observing in the Syrian War - are the truly negative STS 4th density entities?
I'm speaking mainly of the ringleaders of the different groups that orchestrate and participate in mass killings?

Some of the divisions are fighting within their own ranks, even to the point of burying some of their own comrades alive? There is no respect for life - at any level! Everything is an object - either to be used or discarded on a whim.

We see this behavior more now because of the focus on Syria and Russia getting involved but if you study up on any of the recent war conflicts in the last hundred years or so and even now in Iraq, Libya and else where, there have been individuals and groups who acted out these same atrocities. So why is it more public and pronounced now? I can reason, that one of their objectives is wanting "absolute power" as part of their ambitions but why do they have to slaughter everything in their path to obtain that? Why is "War" their method? Are the different "war-hot-spots" around the Globe, meant to lower the vibration of the Earth, itself - making it easier for these "truly negative STS 4th density entities" to function in our world?

There's another part of War which I don't understand - a sharp increase of male births verses females? There are several well documented and comprehensive studies done after both the first and second World Wars on birth statistics. Without getting into a lot of details and data, in short, male births after each of the Wars increased dramatically including the number of live births. It seems, as a Human Species, some kind of signal goes out - like a survival mechanism - to increase the numbers of the population. So, kind of like rabbits, decimate one part of the population and the other part will unconsciously increase their number of births, with male births being predominate. I don't claim to understand the complex situation, since I would naturally think, the female population would increase - to produce more offspring but that's not how the numbers came out. Also read some interesting studies on the birth rates of what we refer to as economically poorer Countries or third World. Their birth rates tend to be higher because survival rate is much lower. In a stable atmosphere, where conflict is low, there's always a lower birth rate and the ratio between male and female births seems to balance out.

So War in itself, creates an imbalance which part of our Species seems to over compensate for, just to survive as a Species. The more they kill off - the more we produce and it becomes a vicious cycle. I would think, these "hybrids" would have figured that out by now but why focus on little details?

angelburst29 said:
kalibex said:
angelburst29 said:
I may be way off-key but I see the harvest, as those that have achieve full STS dominance, simulated back to source, while those who have progressed towards a certain level of STO, transition accordingly to Universal Law and continue progression on their path? Those that have taken up proxy possession - have the ability to remain at STS or set a path towards STO? (Maybe, I'm not making any sense and need a vacation and a couple more hours of sleep?)

If you mean that those not having gathered and applied enough knowledge may be unable to avoid a form of 'possession' which will make them easily controlled, IMO it's not an more unreasonable than any other hypothesis at this time.

Again, just from my perspective (at the moment and subject to change) that it's been mentioned, before we are born into a human body, we try to find Parent's that are compatible or complimentary to the Soul's vibration, or past experience profile, to continue progression on our individual paths of learning. In a sense, we're born with a certain vibration and "if" born with Soul essence, try to build on experience and awareness to increase our knowledge base, while increasing the vibration potential to a higher octave.

We start out as STS, to a certain degree but depending where we are on the ladder (spiral - circle within a circle) have the potential to work towards the path of STO, if that is the willful intent of that individual.
Eventually, we may attain a reasonable amount of awareness, to begin the path forward, to acquire a stronger knowledge base that helps to increase the vibration, accordingly.

On the other hand, if we're not aware - that our water and food sources have been intentionally altered, the effects to the body are in the form of dis-ease. If the body isn't functioning properly, the mind suffers and your energy level (vibration) crashes along with it. Recovery, if any, is generally a slow process, to get to the plateau you were before the illness. If you're able to regain "health", then it's a constant struggle to stay at that optimal level, without slipping back to a lower energy level. Which, if you think about it, tends to be more sentinel and stress free and creates a "comfort zone" as a by-product. Those that strive forward, to lift themselves out of that condition, expend more physical and mental energy, which can be uncomfortable at times. And let's face it, we all like our comfort zones. It's when we decide to lift ourselves out of that position, that awareness increases to build on experience and seek out additional information to help us work towards our goals.

I imagine, individuals who have suffered in many ways and for prolong periods, might not be able to recover to their former selves and may be too weak to recover physically and mentally. They become a shadow or core of what they once were and hold a lower vibration.

Vibration, well I'm not too interested in the energy stuff, because I think it's a shadow of what is here. We also learn how in new age it can be very subjective, even a placebo or nocebo effect with "spells" and "curses". I think it can be helpful for many, as a belief system, but to me it induces confusion using that terminology. Maybe it's because I started off trying to get into New Age way back and couldn't "grok" it, whatever these people claimed. Thank god for The Wave series, which rung and still rings true!

I like that you focus on what we can DO. Our bodies, minds, and emotional state are all linked. The chicken and the egg comes to mind here. Without one or the other, we in effect are zombies/bots. That to me is what a true hybrid is. If we were STO and fell, as adamic man, some of us take the default of non-choice (not fighting) and become more STS. The rest of us learn how to be STO by being STS. I'm reminded of the C's saying that "thou shalt not kill" was twisted to mean killing is bad, in the context of Caesar and others who fought. I think if it gets bad enough, that may be the only way to DO something or at least use it as a deterrent, showing your teeth to STS that you won't back down. I think at some point it will not even be productive, especially if we end up in a survivalist situation, but who knows- the future is open!

We can't be STO without encompassing the knowledge of STS too it seems, OSIT. That's why the C's know what STS are doing, but STS cannot understand STO. A good example is when an unplugged Agent Smith tells Neo at the last battle that it doesn't make sense why he keeps fighting. The Oracle knew that Smith (who might actually be her son, to balance the anomaly) would only see what he wants to see when he acquires her powers.

Now, if we look at ourselves as the anomaly, as "Neo", we can see that despite all of these forces on our lives (many of us went through hardship and abuse), we still have this fight within us. I have to say in my own experience, it is related to righteous anger- this feeling that "NO, I don't deserve to excuse THIS!". It links with "when the body says NO". It's as if the wisdom of physical nature- fight or flight, when linked with conscious awareness, can make us stronger. Some people, no matter how tortured lack this superego to fight for their right to exist as they are. They seek to serve others. Those people may one day get sick and tired of being sick and tired- and then fight for who they are.

So as Jacobs said, the agitation/anger/whatnot makes the greys unable to continue with abductions. Amazing how simple it is. Like the story of the evil magician and his sheep, maybe a few sheep refused to believe that Lions should be treated this way, by being told to stay on this specific land?

I'm also reminded of a feeling I had since I was a child. What if all of life is a dream and I'm crazy and making this reality up? Honestly, we don't know if this is true or not. But again, all we can do is do our best even if it were all just a delusion. I think that's what matters- consciousness exercising free will in whatever way it thinks it can. The stoics seemed to explain it even better in plain terms, that things will be as they are and we have to practice virtue, even if life is a cruel joke, from what I get from the things Seneca wrote.

[quote author= Angelburst29]Just a hypothetical question ... What if "the Harvest" that has been promoted for eons, is in reality - double speak?[/quote]

I thought that Ra said the harvest was for both sides? What says all of consciousness is supposed to be STO? I'm reminded of Star Wars, the balance of the force, light v dark.

[quote author= Angelburst29]instead of being completely annihilated during the cross over when the transitional wave hits?[/quote]

If the global nazification of Earth fails and the 'realm border crossing' works against their favor, they may resort to extreme measures? , Maybe total annihilation and start over? I mean why should they expose all those souls they so carefully manipulated over the eans to possible STO teaching and influence? Just kill them of and tweak them into reincarnating on another planet of theirs outside STO reach that is similar in design? Tho, this is just speculation on my part. I have no clear picture of how this works.

One of the things I found most disturbing of the transcripts is the mention of the extermination of the true Semitic people (Arab people) So some sort of total annihilation by their hands is in the works.

But that doesn't mean that we will let that happen !!
[/quote]

Maybe it's just the way it is. For STS to eat the free will of 3d, they have to give them a choice. But the rules get bent in where they can weaken us physically, emotionally, intellectually up to a point. Maybe if they did get full scale totalitarian control, that in effect pushes the rules so far that the little free will left that they can "eat" is almost toxic. It's like factory farming to us, we try to get more and more from the land and eliminate things we don't want that we end up making "plastic" food, lol.

The semitic thing is all buggered up. Maybe it's the deciding point of this cycle, how it plays out sets the next cycle?

[quote author= Angelburst29]With the above in mind, is it within reason to suggest - that some of "the terrorists" and their sadistic behavior that we are closely observing in the Syrian War - are the truly negative STS 4th density entities? I'm speaking mainly of the ringleaders of the different groups that orchestrate and participate in mass killings? [/quote]

I think that 4STS has a set of options to steer them in directions since their STS FRV is so strong. But only a set of options, not full control. Walk-ins are rare and since they are so rare, they probably intent to keep them alive and well. Speculating on it I can imagine that they are the closest of being 'The Illuminati' themselves or the Kabalist the C’s spoke about. It’s the closest thing they can archieve of instructing the human hierachy directly. That doesn't say that with the global nazification of humanity, those walk-ins have become more common between the global population. That question in the transcrips was asked 16 years ago.

I suspect that they just like Hitler pledged their soul/alliance to them.

[quote author= November 11, 1995 ]Q: (L) How is infinite power acquired by knowing this code? If you don't know the correspondences, how can you use a numerical code?
A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which they pledge allegiance infinitely for which they possess for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom, for which they search for all infinity.
Q: (L) Well, that is a round robin... a circle you can't get out of!
A: And therein you have the deception! Remember, those who seek to serve self with supreme power, are doomed only to serve others who seek to serve self, and can only see that which they want to see. [/quote]

[quote author= September 9, 1995 ]Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?
A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.[/quote]

I have the impression that the perfect walk-in can only happen if you pledge your soul to them, giving over your free-will. And even this means it doesn't has to be 100% control. But for the greatest part, it will.

- Something else that may be interesting :

[quote author= January 11, 1995]A: No. The "antichrist" is not an individual, but consortium.
Q: (Barry) Who is the Consortium?
A: Term refers to idea of large body of individuals.
Q: (L) Who specifically? (Fred) Human beings?
A: Yes and others.
Q: (Barry) Are these beings who have lived longer than most people live in one lifetime?
A: Confused thought patterns.
Q: (Barry) Are these people who have reincarnated for lifetime after lifetime and have kept the same memory to continue the same plan?
A: Only a select few.[/quote]

I think that’s one of reason why 4STS is attempting to create all kinds of hybrid bodies and alike that could do this more without (pledging your soul to them) and still achieve control. Making control easier. Not everyone is so eager to give away there free will. Ofcourse this is ultimatelly the intent of 4STS. But for that to happen they need to have the right set of bodies to smoothen this process.

[quote author= Angelburst29]We see this behavior more now because of the focus on Syria and Russia getting involved but if you study up on any of the recent war conflicts in the last hundred years or so and even now in Iraq, Libya and else where, there have been individuals and groups who acted out these same atrocities. So why is it more public and pronounced now?[/quote]

I think it’s because that the world is more global now and it’s natural that psychopaths internationally feel attracted to organisations like ISIS. Those organisations in the past who acted out the same atrocities in the region could flourish because the British Empire did set it up, now we have the US Empire doing exactly the same. A unipolar world can only exist as long as the majority of the world is on it’s knees and suffering. ISIS serves that purpose by destabilisation the region.

[quote author= Angelburst29]Are the different "war-hot-spots" around the Globe, meant to lower the vibration of the Earth, itself - making it easier for these "truly negative STS 4th density entities" to function in our world?[/quote]

Yes, and more. Like described in the session below, this would certainly explain why UFO activity and war-hot-spots always seem to go hand in hand. OSIT

[quote author= May 4, 1996 ]Q: (L) Could you list for us some of the most common uses of warfare?
A: Generation of environment to facilitate inconspicuous replacement of gene pool. Factors in paradigm shift through stimulation of conception activity, replacement of key personnel according to frequency vibration prereadings...
Q: (TH) Who or what in the gene pool is being replaced? (TK) Whoever they want replaced. (L) Well, you know how it is in the movies... everybody is indiscriminately making love before they go into battle... (F) Yes... they said 'factors in paradigm shift through stimulation of conception activity...' (L) 'Replacement of key personnel according to frequency vibration pre-readings...' Okay: do you mean to say that war...
A: Creates "environment" for unnoticed genetic modifications because of greatly heightened exchange of both physical and ethereal factors.
Q: (L) What do you mean by "replacement of key personnel?" Key personnel according to whose definition?
A: 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Are these key personnel human?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) When you say replacement, do you mean something as simple as someone dying, such as a head of state, and being replaced by another person who comes to power? That would be the simplest scenario that would fit this explanation.
A: Your scenario is not simple.
Q: (L) I mean simple in terms of the machinations...
A: Both.
Q: (L) Would it also be that key personnel could also be replaced as in duplication?
A: Yes. And removing to secret activity realm. Enough wars have taken place to effectively create entire new "underground race" of humans, both from direct capture followed by "reeducation," and spawning activity using these persons and others.
Q: (L) What do you mean by spawning activity?
A: Those captured have reproduced offspring, these never having seen your world.
Q: (L) Are you saying... (TK) They have given birth and these children have never seen our world... (L) How can an entire race of people, or groups of people, live under the surface of this planet, without the whole 6 billion of the rest of us on top, or at least a large number, realizing that there is anything going on? This is so wild an idea...
A: No. How much space exists underground, as opposed to that on the surface?
Q: (L) A lot, I suppose. You aren't saying that the earth is hollow, are you?
A: No, not exactly.
Q: (L) Well, how deep is the deepest of these underground cities?
A: 3,108 miles.
Q: (L) That's pretty deep! But wouldn't it be too hot at that depth?
A: No. Temperature averages 68 degrees F.
Q: (TK) That's pretty comfortable! (L) How do they have light?
A: Magnetic resonance.
Q: (L) Well, aren't they subject to being crushed by earthquakes?
A: No, earthquakes are not felt deep underground!!
Q: (L) Does any of this underground civilization activity have any relation to this massive underground base the Russians are building?
A: No.
Q: (TK) Is any of this under the ocean?
A: Yes.
Q: (TK) Well, we'll never explore all of what is under the ocean. (L) It just staggers the mind to think about it. What do they want these people for?
A: To replace you.
Q: (TK) And why? Because they can control them better. Right?
A: Completely.
Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?
A: Yes, most.
Q: (TK) Are they just like us only raised differently?
A: More complicated than that.
Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?
A: 14,000 years, approximately.
Q: (L) If they have been doing it that long, obviously the ones they have taken at the beginning have croaked and are of no use to replace anybody on the earth unless they have been replacing people from time to time for various reasons...
A: No, their technology makes yours look like Neanderthal by comparison! Hibernation tubes... One heartbeat per hour, for example.
Q: (TH) That means that for every year we live, they would live 4200 years... (L) Does any of this have anything to do with that crazy pit at Oak Island?
A: In an offhand way.
Q: (L) How do we fit into all of this? (TK) We don't!
A: You have been the "preparation committee."
Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth to make it more habitable for them?
A: Those things are inconsequential and easily repaired.
Q: (TK) With their technology, they can fix all of that. (L) This is really horrible, you know! To think of all this... (TK) Apparently, from what I am understanding, they can't just come in and wipe us out and replace us, because the 'rules' won't allow it.
A: Yet the natural cycles within the framework of the natural order of things will allow all these things to fall into place.
Q: (L) Is there some law within the realm of these beings, sort of like the law of gravity, that prevents them from just coming in and taking over?
A: No.[/quote]

[quote author= Angelburst29]There's another part of War which I don't understand - a sharp increase of male births verses females? There are several well documented and comprehensive studies done after both the first and second World Wars on birth statistics. Without getting into a lot of details and data, in short, male births after each of the Wars increased dramatically including the number of live births. It seems, as a Human Species, some kind of signal goes out - like a survival mechanism - to increase the numbers of the population.[/quote]

That could be, or maybe souls choose to reincarnate to fight the forces of entropy and somehow that impacted the male births exceptionally? I remember a Russian veteran saying that his generation was born to fight the Nazi’s. Maybe there is a certain truth to it? I don’t know.

[quote author= DBZ]Vibration, well I'm not too interested in the energy stuff, because I think it's a shadow of what is here.[/quote]

FRV is very important. But raising our FRV can only be archived by inner struggle and doing ‘The Work’ Not by dreaming it up like the New-Age movement promotes. If you intent to dream something up you desire it's STS. Desire for the self is STS.

[quote author= DBZ]I thought that Ra said the harvest was for both sides? [/quote]

Yes, one must be either 50% STO or 95%STS to graduate.

[quote author= DBZ]Maybe if they did get full scale totalitarian control, that in effect pushes the rules so far that the little free will left that they can "eat" is almost toxic.[/quote]

'Food' is indeed better if we give away our free-will to them.

[quote author= by Michael Topper]So, we have to understand here that the true Negative Realm agenda is to "eat consciousness." So, this actually prevents an overt "take-over" in literal, physical terms. If an "invasion" was detected, this would mean that the veil would be lifted and all would see the "man behind the curtain" and would be disgusted and turn away. Just as in the "Wizard of Oz," those Ruby Slippers have to be obtained VERY CAREFULLY!

Gathering the essence is an art of great subtlety! The "negative alien plan" is, in its purest sense, STALKING.

The aim of Stalking is to create a completely controlled artificial environment composed of thoroughly predictable human behaviors - made predictable because they have been programmed to respond to cues of conditioning [inculcated through centuries of lies and obfuscations presented in the form of religions] and all of this revolves around a ’story’ that is actually untrue, and wholly misrepresentative of the real negative aim.

For centuries these programming signals have been being set up - either because of time travel capabilities, or because of actual historical presence. Various prophets or religious leaders have been influenced to preach, or teach or prophesy philosophies designed to lay a foundation for later take-over - possibly in our present time. When people begin to get wise, the Negatives simply go back into the past, add something more to the soup to "cover up" the new awareness. This then act as a domino effect and influences our present. Time loops and all that. A lot of people think that the "alien invasion scenario" is a ruse concocted by the government to create the impression that there is a forming "threat," thereby enabling the institution of a New World Order. But, this idea is based on a misrepresentation of the process just described.

The important thing to remember is this: there is NOT a "unified conspiratorial activity" going on here in the hierarchy of government. The "divide and conquer" effect is also manifest at this level and suits the alien purposes to a "T." Such activity at ALL levels is consistent with their program of STALKING, in which confusion and cross-purpose prevents a clear perception on the part of the Stalkees.

Yet, at some deep level there may be a direct conspiratorial interaction between the "secret government" and the negative aliens... but it is unlikely that any name of those involved would be recognized by anyone, no matter how "in the know" regarding the subject. These "secret superiors" are just that: SECRET. Any organization you can name, or about which you are AWARE, are merely "outer circles."

What is the designed objective of this STALKING? It is two-fold.
First, the effect of Stalking is sort of like stampeding a herd of cattle. Bit by bit, they are consolidated into a "negative mode" which consists of the idea of "us vs them." Even though, on the surface, it may seem that this "mode" is positive or STO, (i.e. save the world because it is "wrong" or flawed, or blighted with original sin or whatever) the very fact that it is formed in the "dominator" mode of perceiving salvation "outside," means that it can more easily be "taken over" body, mind and soul at a level that is "unseen and unseeable." In other words: Satan CAN and most often DOES appear as an Angel of Light!

It is only at the lower levels of the power structure that many still believe they are playing out the basic ’antagonism’ and ’self- protection’ roles. They believe that "sending love and light" to those "in need" is appropriate, without realizing that this activity is predicated upon a deep belief that there is something wrong, in error, in rebellion, and thus becomes again, "us vs them."

There is evidence that extensive implant technology may be used to ensure influenced obedience; yet, a degree of freedom must be conserved through the consciousness due to the essential fact that the valued commodity is consciousness. A totally drugged, surgically altered and thoroughly programmed psyche is only good for robotic slave-service (and this may also be going on also, by the way). It is in this understanding that we find our way out of the trap. It isn’t easy, but it is a way.

The primary object of Negative stalking is to persuade through strongly influenced, but not robotic, behavior patterns, the Free Choice of the targeted CONSCIOUSNESS to align with negative higher-density existence. Because, in the Long Run, the object is the "eating" of functioning units of consciousness by the negative hierarchy, with Free Will intact! It is not good food otherwise!!!! [/quote]

angelburst29 said:
With the above in mind, is it within reason to suggest - that some of "the terrorists" and their sadistic behavior that we are closely observing in the Syrian War - are the truly negative STS 4th density entities?

To the extent that the 6% (psychopaths) are used as organic assets by controlling elite powers with STS agenda (knowingly or unknowingly) - is the distinction necessary?

What attracts these "terrorists" from all over the world? - it is NOT Islam
1) supreme life/death power over others
2) the freedom to rain destruction on anything
3) little need to hide their true nature
4) lots and lots of money to facilitate the above

This is a dream come true for the lower-functioning psychopath. At this time, the greatest facilitator of the 6% army is the US Dollar (and Euro), and will continue for as long as they have value. Even in the best reporting that we have - I think we have only scratched the surface of the massive amounts of money (fiat) that has been printed (literally) in support of these armies. [Jim and Joanne Moriarty are a good example of some of this reporting from Libya]

LQB said:
To the extent that the 6% (psychopaths) are used as organic assets by controlling elite powers with STS agenda (knowingly or unknowingly) - is the distinction necessary?

What attracts these "terrorists" from all over the world? - it is NOT Islam
1) supreme life/death power over others
2) the freedom to rain destruction on anything
3) little need to hide their true nature
4) lots and lots of money to facilitate the above

This is a dream come true for the lower-functioning psychopath. At this time, the greatest facilitator of the 6% army is the US Dollar (and Euro), and will continue for as long as they have value. Even in the best reporting that we have - I think we have only scratched the surface of the massive amounts of money (fiat) that has been printed (literally) in support of these armies. [Jim and Joanne Moriarty are a good example of some of this reporting from Libya]

Forgive the pun LQB, but you're "Right-On-The-Money"!!! As the popular saying goes.

The US Senate approved $515.9 billion in base funding and $58.6 billion in overseas contingency funds for the Department of Defense in 2017.
http://sputniknews.com/us/20160524/1040174210/us-defense-funding.html

24.05.2016 - The US Senate Appropriations Committee passed a measure on Tuesday to approve $515.9 billion in base funding and $58.6 billion in overseas contingency funds for the Department of Defense in 2017.

"This is a bipartisan bill that responsibly funds national defense and show strong commitment to those who serve in the Armed Forces," Subcommittee on Defense Appropriations Chair Thad Cochran announced.

Appropriators fully funded US President Barack Obama’s request for ongoing operations against the Islamic State, and will provide the full $3.4 billion requested by the administration for the European Reassurance Initiative, aimed at deterring Russia in Europe. The bill will next go to the full Senate for consideration.

bjorn said:
So, we have to understand here that the true Negative Realm agenda is to "eat consciousness." So, this actually prevents an overt "take-over" in literal, physical terms. If an "invasion" was detected, this would mean that the veil would be lifted and all would see the "man behind the curtain" and would be disgusted and turn away. Just as in the "Wizard of Oz," those Ruby Slippers have to be obtained VERY CAREFULLY!

Gathering the essence is an art of great subtlety! The "negative alien plan" is, in its purest sense, STALKING.

The aim of Stalking is to create a completely controlled artificial environment composed of thoroughly predictable human behaviors - made predictable because they have been programmed to respond to cues of conditioning [inculcated through centuries of lies and obfuscations presented in the form of religions] and all of this revolves around a ’story’ that is actually untrue, and wholly misrepresentative of the real negative aim.

For centuries these programming signals have been being set up - either because of time travel capabilities, or because of actual historical presence. Various prophets or religious leaders have been influenced to preach, or teach or prophesy philosophies designed to lay a foundation for later take-over - possibly in our present time. When people begin to get wise, the Negatives simply go back into the past, add something more to the soup to "cover up" the new awareness. This then act as a domino effect and influences our present. Time loops and all that. A lot of people think that the "alien invasion scenario" is a ruse concocted by the government to create the impression that there is a forming "threat," thereby enabling the institution of a New World Order. But, this idea is based on a misrepresentation of the process just described.

The important thing to remember is this: there is NOT a "unified conspiratorial activity" going on here in the hierarchy of government. The "divide and conquer" effect is also manifest at this level and suits the alien purposes to a "T." Such activity at ALL levels is consistent with their program of STALKING, in which confusion and cross-purpose prevents a clear perception on the part of the Stalkees.

Yet, at some deep level there may be a direct conspiratorial interaction between the "secret government" and the negative aliens... but it is unlikely that any name of those involved would be recognized by anyone, no matter how "in the know" regarding the subject. These "secret superiors" are just that: SECRET. Any organization you can name, or about which you are AWARE, are merely "outer circles."

What is the designed objective of this STALKING? It is two-fold.
First, the effect of Stalking is sort of like stampeding a herd of cattle. Bit by bit, they are consolidated into a "negative mode" which consists of the idea of "us vs them." Even though, on the surface, it may seem that this "mode" is positive or STO, (i.e. save the world because it is "wrong" or flawed, or blighted with original sin or whatever) the very fact that it is formed in the "dominator" mode of perceiving salvation "outside," means that it can more easily be "taken over" body, mind and soul at a level that is "unseen and unseeable." In other words: Satan CAN and most often DOES appear as an Angel of Light!

It is only at the lower levels of the power structure that many still believe they are playing out the basic ’antagonism’ and ’self- protection’ roles. They believe that "sending love and light" to those "in need" is appropriate, without realizing that this activity is predicated upon a deep belief that there is something wrong, in error, in rebellion, and thus becomes again, "us vs them."

There is evidence that extensive implant technology may be used to ensure influenced obedience; yet, a degree of freedom must be conserved through the consciousness due to the essential fact that the valued commodity is consciousness. A totally drugged, surgically altered and thoroughly programmed psyche is only good for robotic slave-service (and this may also be going on also, by the way). It is in this understanding that we find our way out of the trap. It isn’t easy, but it is a way.

The primary object of Negative stalking is to persuade through strongly influenced, but not robotic, behavior patterns, the Free Choice of the targeted CONSCIOUSNESS to align with negative higher-density existence. Because, in the Long Run, the object is the "eating" of functioning units of consciousness by the negative hierarchy, with Free Will intact! It is not good food otherwise!!!!
[/quote]

IMO this is a great summary that answers many of the thoughts and questions being asked in this thread. I think the kind and quality of energy attached with our physical form,influenced by the correct or incorrect knowledge that dictates our actions is the key to primary objectives of STS. Thank you for bringing this to light again. I know I've read it before but appreciate the reminder with this discussion.

One of the most troubling factors to me is how to transition to wherever, and retain memory of truth so as stated earlier with The Who lines, "We don't get fooled again." i hope that truth of evil and good becomes somehow 'crystallized' within our soul or being to the point of truly embodying knowledge. If I remember correctly from the transcripts that the wicked witch analogy from the Wizard of Oz is destroyed by knowledge.

angelburst29 said:
There's another part of War which I don't understand - a sharp increase of male births verses females? There are several well documented and comprehensive studies done after both the first and second World Wars on birth statistics. Without getting into a lot of details and data, in short, male births after each of the Wars increased dramatically including the number of live births. It seems, as a Human Species, some kind of signal goes out - like a survival mechanism - to increase the numbers of the population. So, kind of like rabbits, decimate one part of the population and the other part will unconsciously increase their number of births, with male births being predominate. I don't claim to understand the complex situation, since I would naturally think, the female population would increase - to produce more offspring but that's not how the numbers came out. Also read some interesting studies on the birth rates of what we refer to as economically poorer Countries or third World. Their birth rates tend to be higher because survival rate is much lower. In a stable atmosphere, where conflict is low, there's always a lower birth rate and the ratio between male and female births seems to balance out.

That's fascinating, independently from the the topic of hybrids and aliens. The fact that the species is somehow aware that it needs more male offspring after a lot of them have been killed speaks of an information field shared by all humans, or a collective unconscious capable of influencing birth rates, or a pool of souls choosing the gender of their future bodies. All such explanations necessitate an explanation which cannot be entirely materialistic.

Windmill knight said:
angelburst29 said:

That's fascinating, independently from the the topic of hybrids and aliens. The fact that the species is somehow aware that it needs more male offspring after a lot of them have been killed speaks of an information field shared by all humans, or a collective unconscious capable of influencing birth rates, or a pool of souls choosing the gender of their future bodies. All such explanations necessitate an explanation which cannot be entirely materialistic.

Fascinating indeed - reminds me of Ruppert Sheldrake's theory of "morphic fields"; he shows many examples that hint to the existence of such a field. A good book to start I think is "The Science Delusion" (thread), in which he also brilliantly destroys materialism by showing all its contradictions and so on, such as that materialist science assumes the existence of never-changing natural laws, which means that these laws must exist on another plane of existence (such as Plato's sphere of ideas), which turns materialists into die-hard Platonists, mostly unbeknownst to them... Good read!

angelburst29 said:
Also read some interesting studies on the birth rates of what we refer to as economically poorer Countries or third World. Their birth rates tend to be higher because survival rate is much lower. In a stable atmosphere, where conflict is low, there's always a lower birth rate and the ratio between male and female births seems to balance out.

I'd have to read the studies but, at first glance, one problem with that is that the two most populous countries, China and India, are stable.

Niall said:
angelburst29 said:
Also read some interesting studies on the birth rates of what we refer to as economically poorer Countries or third World. Their birth rates tend to be higher because survival rate is much lower. In a stable atmosphere, where conflict is low, there's always a lower birth rate and the ratio between male and female births seems to balance out.

I'd have to read the studies but, at first glance, one problem with that is that the two most populous countries, China and India, are stable.

For the most part, I would have to agree with your statement, Niall.

Where things get fuzzy is the terminology designated as "Third World"? It's actually a Cold War term.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World

The term Third World arose during the Cold War to define countries that remained non-aligned with either NATO, or the Communist Bloc. The United States, Western European nations and their allies represented the First World, while the Soviet Union, China, Cuba, and their allies represented the Second World. This terminology provided a way of broadly categorizing the nations of the Earth into three groups based on social, political, cultural and economic divisions.

The Third World was normally seen to include many countries with colonial pasts in Africa, Latin America, Oceania and Asia. It was also sometimes taken as synonymous with countries in the Non-Aligned Movement.

Due to the complex history of evolving meanings and contexts, there is no clear or agreed-upon definition of the Third World.[1] Some countries in the Communist Bloc, such as Cuba, were often regarded as "Third World". Because many Third World countries were extremely poor, and non-industrialized, it became a stereotype to refer to poor countries as "third world countries", yet the "Third World" term is also often taken to include newly industrialized countries like Brazil, Russia, India and China (see also: BRIC). Historically, some European countries were part of the non-aligned movement and a few were and are very prosperous, including Austria, Sweden, Finland, and Switzerland.

Over the last few decades since the fall of the Soviet Union and the end of the Cold War, the term Third World has been used interchangeably with the least developed countries, the Global South, and developing countries to describe poorer countries that have struggled to attain steady economic development, a term that often includes "Second World" countries like Laos. This usage, however, has become less preferred in recent years.

The "Three Worlds Theory" developed by Mao Zedong is different from the Western theory of the Three Worlds or Third World. For example, in the Western theory, China and India belong respectively to the second and third worlds, but in Mao's theory both China and India are part of the Third World which he defined as consisting of exploited nations.

The one-child policy, a part of the family planning policy, was a population control policy of China. It was introduced between 1978 and 1980 and began to be formally phased out in 2015. The policy allowed many exceptions and ethnic minorities were exempt.

China's One Child Policy
One Child Policy in China Designed to Limit Population Growth
http://geography.about.com/od/populationgeography/a/onechild.htm

China's one child policy was established by Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping in 1979 to limit communist China's population growth. Although designated a "temporary measure," it continues a quarter-century after its establishment. The policy limits couples to one child. Fines, pressures to abort a pregnancy, and even forced sterilization accompanied second or subsequent pregnancies.

It is not an all-encompassing rule because it has always been restricted to ethnic Han Chinese living in urban areas. Citizens living in rural areas and minorities living in China are not subject to the law. However,
the rule has been estimated to have reduced population growth in the country of 1.3 billion by as much as 300 million people over its first twenty years.

This rule has caused a disdain for female infants; abortion, neglect, abandonment, and even infanticide have been known to occur to female infants. The result of such Draconian family planning has resulted in the disparate ratio of 114 males for every 100 females among babies from birth through children four years of age. Normally, 105 males are naturally born for every 100 females.

China has decided to end its decades-long one-child policy, the state-run Xinhua news agency reports.

China to end one-child policy and allow two
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-34665539

India's birth rate declined dramatically in the last two decades due in part to rising female literacy, a new study shows.

India's birth rate shrinks
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-2885008/Indias-birth-rate-shrinks.html

India, which is set to become the world's most populated country in the next decade, has been trying for decades to curb population growth.

While the national government officially abandoned targets for family planning in 1996, local authorities still offer cash incentives to women who undergo sterilisation.

The demographic dividend refers to the advantage that India has over an ageing Western world, with nearly 50 percent of its population under the age of 24.

"We must continue our focus on family planning, spacing methods and postponing the age of marriage. We cannot afford to give up," Muttreja said.

I came across this quote today, attributed to J.Edgar Hoover:

“… (T)he individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst.”

At the time (1950s) it was thought he was speaking of communism. Perhaps he knew something about a different sort of take-over in the works.

(I apologize if this has been covered before. I did not find it in a forum/thread search.)

Back
Top Bottom