Truth Perspective: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity with David M. Jacobs

zin said:
The heart radiating responses in this thread are astounding. I feel, that I slept very well last night as a result of reading some of them.

Great show BTW, thank you.

I feel like it's jump starting my neural connections. The soup of ideas is starting to blend and have flavor. I appreciate Neil's synopsis. Thank you for your astute compilation. It has inspired me to really dig into the early transcripts in the Cassiopaea Experiments Transcripts Vol 1 & 2. (It sounds like Laura is working on the annotations for the next volume, gotta keep up). It's incredible to have such a collection of information to broaden our scope of what can be known about our existence.

The interview was informative. I think the only information I knew about Jacobs work was from High Strangeness. Yes, Jacobs ideas of the why's and how's fall short without the hyper dimensional aspect. But I doubt he would have retained his position at Temple University if he had. I think a lot of what was revealed genuinely frightened him. Perhaps he was purposely lead astray on main points i.e. who's in charge insects not lizards and abduction could only be happening on a UFO orbiting somewhere out there.... I think he had to keep it within a framework that made life still life seem less threatening. There is a real contrast to someone like John Keel who could embrace a wider range of what's really going on. But both make valuable contributions despite differing perspectives.

Two thumbs up for the interviews on the Truth Perspective. They have been wonderful. I really look forward to the interesting topics and guests. Well done, guys, keep up the good work! I so appreciate how you are expanding our horizons. :perfect:

bjorn said:
[quote author= Oxaji]Yeah, and maybe they do, or maybe they keep cattle (or human beings) in certain places as 'food'? It's a creepy thought, but who knows where else they get their food from. I don't think their sources are limited to what is present on this planet alone.

Probably, and it's indeed kind of creepy when you are reduced as a species to breakfast, supper and dinner. Although most is energetically. And if my memory serves me right, according to the transcipts 300.000 Lizzie's control this planet, I doubt they can psychically eat us all of us in 1 day. So we should be safe for a while longer ;p
[/quote]

The idea that we are not at the top of the food chain was one of the most shocking ideas I've ever come across. Add to this the idea of what a psychopath is and that they are running the show and the evil agendas all start to make sense. Now add hybrids or hubrids to replace us. Sounds hopeless. There are so many ways they can control us from so many physical, mental and emotional angles. I don't share these thoughts with anyone I know. It's too painful and sounds too sensational. I'd sound like a crazy nut job but it's all so fascinating. Yikes!

Charade said:
bjorn said:
[quote author= Oxaji]Yeah, and maybe they do, or maybe they keep cattle (or human beings) in certain places as 'food'? It's a creepy thought, but who knows where else they get their food from. I don't think their sources are limited to what is present on this planet alone.

Probably, and it's indeed kind of creepy when you are reduced as a species to breakfast, supper and dinner. Although most is energetically. And if my memory serves me right, according to the transcipts 300.000 Lizzie's control this planet, I doubt they can psychically eat us all of us in 1 day. So we should be safe for a while longer ;p

The idea that we are not at the top of the food chain was one of the most shocking ideas I've ever come across. Add to this the idea of what a psychopath is and that they are running the show and the evil agendas all start to make sense. Now add hybrids or hubrids to replace us. Sounds hopeless. There are so many ways they can control us from so many physical, mental and emotional angles. I don't share these thoughts with anyone I know. It's too painful and sounds too sensational. I'd sound like a crazy nut job but it's all so fascinating. Yikes!
[/quote]

Like cattle, the restless ones who fight back don't taste so good! So, we will probably be the last eaten, or un eatable like a stringy piece of beef :)
I hope the humor helps you with some of the pain.

luke wilson said:
Regarding the 'hubrids' (i.e. those physically indistinguishable to normal human beings) that are speculated to be walking amongst us and integrating into society, do they have the self-awareness of being human-alien hybrids or do they think they are just like everyone else? Dr Jacobs in the interview gave the impression that they are all essentially self-aware and that they basically coerce human beings with their neurological abilities into doing their bidding. The coercive abilities sort of sounded like the 'mind compulsion' abilities vampires have in fiction.

In Jacobs book, he describes them as growing up within the alien culture and are aware of what they are. If his descriptions are accurate, they seem to have very little self awareness and they sounded to me like advanced artificial intelligence.

Divide By Zero said:
Charade said:
bjorn said:

Like cattle, the restless ones who fight back don't taste so good! So, we will probably be the last eaten, or un eatable like a stringy piece of beef :)
I hope the humor helps you with some of the pain.
[/quote]

:lol: Surgery recently freed up years of pain from arthritis and worn out hips. It was a Valley of Shadows for me. With physical strength and freedom to move again I have the energy to fight back. Accepting the facts of the matter lend a mental toughness. I'm feeling so good I hope I taste rotten !!!!!

Joe said:
Laura said:
Pretty much. Though, as I said, I would leave that door open a crack.

Yeah, leaving the door open a crack is prudent, for the obvious reason that we can't know for sure. I think there is a real problem here with the literal vs symbolic interpretation of some of the UFO phenomenon. There are the physical craft that are seen and photographed in our skies, but then there is the "close encounter" aspect that is really a problem because it seems it can take place on a level that is non physical. At that point, objectivity from a 3D perspective goes out the window.

We see a reflection of this even in some of what the Cs say. Looking 'down' at us, they may see the physical reality, and also the non-physical reality of which we are generally unaware and only receive hints and impressions because it is non-physical. Until such time as we can perceive that non-physical reality directly, it's always going to be very problematic to accurately translate it into physical 3D terms. As we go along however, and watch events unfold, we can get better at understanding how to accurately translate from one to the other.

I suppose in 4D the thought-reality connection is much more immediate, so perhaps it could even be that vaccines and GMOs are metaphors for alien hybridization, instead of the other way around? Maybe that's a natural result of the higher "material friction" lower densities have, where reality is far less responsive to thought.

Reactions: KJS
Wow - thank you all VERY much! Very difficult to get it all in perspective but there do seem to be some semi-concrete data points for building hypotheses.

1. I am thinking that, yes, the hybrids being created are 3D/4D hybrids. Otherwise, how could they be useful to 'control us there' in 4D if the bodies awaiting were 3D only. And earth is going into a 4D state. Why use leftover 3D body vats to create a 3D only hybrid? It wouldn't even really be a true hybrid then anyway.

2. The trauma and confusion mentioned was in regards to entering 4D.

3. When it is said, 'we' will be replaced, I think it is just the bodies being replaced. The C's did mention our extreme body-centrism. But if it is our souls that truly matter, the 'test' might be to say "I decline" when they offer the new souped up hybrid model.

4. The "beginning" of the transition period of 1000 years seems to be crucial to me. If the 4D STS are going to try to control us in 4D and they have hybrid bodies ready, it would seem to me that perhaps the mass destruction and death of the current batch of 3d bodies occurs in 3D and the reincarnation occurs in 4th where 'we' will again face another sales job. "Check these bodies out! You can have the best of both worlds!" Or something like that. I would bet they are thinking that the SAME scam that worked 300,000 years ago will work again. The C's did say that it is important WHEN you choose, and I think that there will be a welcoming committee in 4D all lined up to try to sucker us in again.

I have this image in my mind of a 4D STS Lizzy in a snazzy suit with gold teeth and a hot babe at his side smiling and winking while a toothy grinning accountant-type with the sign-up papers sits at a big plush desk topped off with a pitcher of free margaritas on one side and a box of all-you-can eat chocolate truffles on the other. Behind him is an air-conditioned Mercedes Benz type showroom with the hybrid bodies lined up all oiled up and ready to rock and roll.

On the other side is a scruffy, sad and tired looking St Peter type character with a staff and a threadbare, patched-up cloak sitting on a dusty boulder holding an ancient book. It is hot, dry and dusty. Behind him is what appears to be the entrance to a dark gloomy cave or maybe the edge of a cliff.

And everything is riding on that choice....

5. Maybe an even bigger question: Just what IS humanity? What makes a person human? The Kantekkians are a separate thread of beings but they seem to be a part of humanity. Are the 6% psychopaths part of humanity? The answer would seem to be "no". Are the OP's? Again - no. What about everybody watching TV and drinking beer?

If the 'harvest' actually only nets a small percentage of graduating souls, how does this effect the idea of humanity? Is the real humanity only those who choose to reject the 4D STS enticements and enslavement? Are the souls who accept assignment to the hybrid bodies no longer humanity? (at least for another 300K years) I am assuming it will be MUCH harder to advance in the 'new improved' hybrid bodies.

But any discussion of these issues would seem to require a definition of humanity and I don't think it is just any sentient being with 2 eyes etc.

If half of all the occupied bodies here are either OP's or psychopaths, and 85% of everybody else gets suckered in again by 4D STS and 15% manage to choose STO....did we... 'win'?

(Of course I imagine 'win' is usually an STS concept <except in a win-win scenario?> and I also suppose that desiring to possess 4D STO is not going to get the job done either... t'aint so easy)

Renaissance said:
luke wilson said:
Regarding the 'hubrids' (i.e. those physically indistinguishable to normal human beings) that are speculated to be walking amongst us and integrating into society, do they have the self-awareness of being human-alien hybrids or do they think they are just like everyone else? Dr Jacobs in the interview gave the impression that they are all essentially self-aware and that they basically coerce human beings with their neurological abilities into doing their bidding. The coercive abilities sort of sounded like the 'mind compulsion' abilities vampires have in fiction.

In Jacobs book, he describes them as growing up within the alien culture and are aware of what they are. If his descriptions are accurate, they seem to have very little self awareness and they sounded to me like advanced artificial intelligence.

The bolded statements above, between Luke and Renaissance triggered some thoughts.

Maybe, I'm mixing apples and oranges in my thinking, compounded by immersing myself in what is transpiring in the horrific Wars in Syria, Iraq, Libya and other areas in the Middle East but could the reference, "those physically indistinguishable to normal human beings" and "as growing up within the alien culture and are aware of what they are" as "human-alien hybrids" constitute the description of what has been presented to the general public, first as Al-Qaeda, then ISIS-ISIL, Jihadist, Daesh, Al-Nursa, Jaysh al-Islam and Ahrar ash-Sham? Prior to that, Genghis Khan, Pol Pot and other military Dictatorships that have slaughtered countless of thousands - participants in the pathocracy's warmongering political ambitions, for power and control? Are these individual hybrids, first as single Dictatorships and now surfacing as the power elite behind the various factions in the Middle East, those who occupied 4D underground cities and due to inbred genetics - can also occupy 3D on the surface?

The Unites States has been in perpetual War - almost since it's conception 200 years ago, all but for a hand full of years. Instead of uniting - States, it has systematically infiltrated almost every Country on the Globe, with few exceptions (China, Iran, Russia) with military bases, as a power base to exert control.

Are these 3D-4D hybrids - the macrosocial evil - what Andrew Lobaczewski's Political Ponerology and his description of Psychopaths are a warning about - the reason he had to burn the original data and manuscripts, just to stay alive?

In Syria, in recent reports "Ahrar al-Sham" and "Jaish al-Islam", two terrorist groups have been fighting among themselves and with each other. Along with beheadings, those that refused to fight have been buried - alive in mass graves. What part of "human" is that?

Consider this, "Daesh captured the ruins of Palymra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the adjacent modern city in May 2015, destroying ancient monuments there, including the 2,000-year-old Temple of Bel and the iconic Arch of Triumph." Why destroy places that are considered "sacred" and part of a "spiritual" movement? Ancient Temples in Iraq have also been decimated, using explosives and bulldozers. Why the hatred of everything sacred and spiritual? Isn't the destruction aimed at the very foundations of faith, growth and development of civilizations? Do the hybrids need to destroy - our World - our ancient "memory" for their substitution, making the World into their own demented "image" of an pathological existence? Maybe, I'm seeing this - off-key?

angelburst29 said:
Do the hybrids need to destroy - our World - our ancient "memory" for their substitution, making the World into their own demented "image" of an pathological existence? Maybe, I'm seeing this - off-key?

Not so sure you are... and it's a mightily disturbing scenario.

Thanks! I really enjoyed the show. I have two of his books and I've bumped them up to the top of my reading stack.

Also, those hybrid children pictures probably came from this website: _http://hybridchildrencommunity.com.
I haven't looked at this site in a while but the topic reminded me of it. Apparently there is a "community" of people who have experiences with hybrid children. Although, their experiences seem to be very different from David's clientele.

As a side note...did anyone else notice how much David Jacobs sounds like Tom Selleck? :)

BHelment said:
Just what IS humanity?

Interesting. In history, humanity has been whatever the rulers of the dominant groups have deemed it to be e.g. in Rome, I expect Romans and those civilized by Romans were human whilst the rest outside that bracket were savages or 'non-human'.

Nowadays it seems the definition has shifted into qualities one displays as opposed to things like if you are christian or not, Roman or not etc...

However, to me, it seems that 'humanity' is a cultural construct. A construct which shifts and changes over time. Usually when you hear debates about what it is to be human and you trace them back to the origin, they always, at least to me, seem to have a western origin. I am unaware of other cultures that spend so much time and effort classifying and declassifying what it is to be human as compared to the west. This is not to say that inhumane/humane acts don't occur elsewhere, it's just an observation. However, I've been immersed in western culture all my life so don't have the knowledge of other cultures, it could well be that they also have their versions of, if you are not with us, then you are not human and if you are, then you are human.

Renaissance said:
luke wilson said:

I'm not sure if Dr Jacobs answered in his book, why would the aliens

- Keep the hubrids in the alien culture
- Intend for the hubrids to integrate into human society

the 2 seem contradictory.

Lets say psychopaths are an example of a form of hybrid or hubrid, then they seem to be endowed with the characteristics to fit and excel in modern society, amongst humans. One can also say they rule over humanity. In addition, they have the adaptive ability to 'pathologise' clean societal groups such that they descend into ponerology in time i.e. being able to self-create a society that they can survive and thrive in. If psychopaths were hubrids, I would say they were doing pretty darn good in terms of surviving, adapting and thriving. All at the expense of normal humans who have been turned into slaves to these masters.

Dr Jacobs examples in the interview, beyond hubrids displaying exceptional neurological abilities, they seemed inept at actual survival, integration and essentially being independent on terra firma. The reason to me appeared because the hubrids he mentioned appeared whilst they were already grown... what about if the aliens stuck one of these hubrids with a human family when it is a new born so that it grows up like a normal human... and to protect it, nullify all 'other-worldly' abilities, maybe through some genetic tweaks here and there... wouldn't the hubrid then not grow up as a human essentially thus achieving integration into society by default through the normal way.

Bhelmet said:
4. The "beginning" of the transition period of 1000 years seems to be crucial to me. If the 4D STS are going to try to control us in 4D and they have hybrid bodies ready, it would seem to me that perhaps the mass destruction and death of the current batch of 3d bodies occurs in 3D and the reincarnation occurs in 4th where 'we' will again face another sales job. "Check these bodies out! You can have the best of both worlds!" Or something like that. I would bet they are thinking that the SAME scam that worked 300,000 years ago will work again. The C's did say that it is important WHEN you choose, and I think that there will be a welcoming committee in 4D all lined up to try to sucker us in again.
Yeah, that was kind of my point. In reading the transcripts, it would seem that the Cassiopaeans have made prognostications on several different timelines, which are occurring concurrently within the framework of a larger multiverse. Some of the sessions seem to contradict each other, however the contradictions disappear if you view time as a probabilistic ocean existing in the plane of eternity, instead of a linear progression.

The first broad group of timelines is where 4D STS completes their agenda, the hybridization is successful, and the circle is closed on a much finer order of control. This is the "tyranny world" that the Pleidians and Marciniak talk about a lot where humans become "cyborgs," a metaphorical description of a hyperdimensional process, or advanced artificial intelligence as Renaissance put it. It is also the future that Jacobs is getting a glimpse into. You would experience this reality if you make the grade for 4D STS.

The second broad group of timelines, has to do with repeating 3D. In this timeline, the cataclysms come and destroy everything, and everything is reset. 4D STS gets a massive boost of energy from culling the herd, and this is used as a springboard to sustain the first group of timelines. The farm is then reconstituted to serve its traditional role as an energy source. You would experience this timeline if you fail to see and understand the point of polarization.

The third broad group of timelines is the timeline that eventually gave birth to the Cassiopaeans and made their transmissions possible. This is the "paradise world" where we eventually evolve into them in what we would perceive to be the distant future. This would be the reality experienced when the Great Work is completed and Mouravieff's last Judgment finally separates the wheat from the tares.

There also seems to be a fourth group that is hinted at from time to time, a timeline where everything goes to complete chaos, people disintegrate, and the planet basically just blows up. This represents a failure for both sides, and no one really wants it.

The splitting of these probabilities probably began in 0 New Year, two years ago, but these realms are so different from each other that it takes them a while to "energize." There are 998 years to go, or the equivalent amount in human experiential energy. At this point, the different possibilities exist quite close to each other and overlap to a significant degree. We are in a superposition of possibilities where they all interpenetrate. 4D STS wants to capture the maximum amount of energy from the plane of eternity in order to support the first group of timelines. They erroneously believe they can make it the only choice and therefore the only possible outcome. However, they don't have the power to make something that exists in the plane of eternity nonexistent. It is always there, it is always possible as a choice, existing in the intelligent infinity of the DCM. When that choice is "found" and actualized, then the third group of timelines becomes manifest.

I expect that 4D STS will use any and all dirty tricks before the timeline has acquired enough energy to split off into the STO realm. It will be quite a struggle to keep up with everything going on. One of the early sessions gave a basic rundown of it, although many more details came later.
session941016 said:
Q: (L) Is there going to be massive disruption on the planet and maybe a lot of people transitioning out of the body simultaneously because of the interaction of this cluster of comets and the earth.
A: Close.
Q: (L) And, shortly following this event, Christ will return?
A: As part of the whole.
Q: (L) That is going to be part of the cluster of comets activity?
A: After.
Q: (L) What is Christ going to do after he returns?
A: Teach.
Q: (L) How many people are going to be on the planet to receive this teaching?
A: Open.
Q: (L) May we assume there will be six billion?
A: Assume as you please.
Q: (L) You keep saying that the return of Christ is a part of the whole as though there is some important thing that I am missing the question to discover. Consider that question asked... tell me what it is I am missing, please.
A: Obvious if you have been paying attention.
Q: (L) And that is...?
A: The transition to 4th density.
Q: (L) Is the transition to 4th density going to happen before the comets or after?
Q: (L) Is the interaction of the comets and the planet earth going to....
A: Precede the transition.
Q: (L) Is it going to generate this change in some way?
A: No.
Q: (L) It's not going to have anything to do with electromagnetic interactions which would heighten the atomic vibrations of the planet?
Q: (L) So, the comets are going to make a mess of things and then the transition is going to come as Christ comes?
A: Before.
Q: (L) The transition will happen and we will all be standing around glazed in the eyes or whatever, wondering what to do with ourselves, because we are finding ourselves in a new estate we have not been in before, and then Christ comes?
A: More or less.
Q: (L) Now, what is going to happen after Christ comes back and everything is sort of straightening out and he is teaching... is everybody on the planet going to be gathered together in one place to receive these teachings?
Q: (L) Is he going to travel around and teach?
A: Technology.
Q: (L) He will teach via the media?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And we are still going to have access to our media, television and radio and so forth?
A: Some.
Q: (L) Are some people at that point in time or just prior to this transition, going to leave in large groups with the Lizzies?
Q: (L) Are there going to be large groups of people moving into domed cities on the planet living in "cahoots" with the Lizzies?
Q: (L) In other words there may be areas of Lizzie control on the planet and areas under the control of Christ?
A: Christ does not control.
Q: (L) Will the Lizzie people come out of their cities from time to time and "molest" the followers of Christ from time to time?
A: Maybe.
If all of the tricks and "molestations" are overcome, eventually the realm becomes bifurcated and the STO group can move into a completely different realm and work on strengthening their polarity without interference. I don't think this occurs right away, but at the end of the "thousand year period."

As an aside to Bjorn, we were approaching this subject in the aura reading thread. I don't think that it is until after this time that we have any stake in becoming architects of the school. Up until that point, we are probably too busy getting our bearings and fending off attacks to be too concerned about world creation and world maintenance on that scale on a practical level. After the "Last Judgment" the psychopaths would be gone, however that happens, because they would serve no purpose in that 4D reality, after the choice is made. It would be after that, when we are far enough along to begin "seeding the 3rd density universe," we might be looking at what tests and challenges are necessary to make this or that realm an optimal learning environment.
whitecoast said:
Joe said:
Laura said:
Pretty much. Though, as I said, I would leave that door open a crack.

Yeah, leaving the door open a crack is prudent, for the obvious reason that we can't know for sure. I think there is a real problem here with the literal vs symbolic interpretation of some of the UFO phenomenon. There are the physical craft that are seen and photographed in our skies, but then there is the "close encounter" aspect that is really a problem because it seems it can take place on a level that is non physical. At that point, objectivity from a 3D perspective goes out the window.

We see a reflection of this even in some of what the Cs say. Looking 'down' at us, they may see the physical reality, and also the non-physical reality of which we are generally unaware and only receive hints and impressions because it is non-physical. Until such time as we can perceive that non-physical reality directly, it's always going to be very problematic to accurately translate it into physical 3D terms. As we go along however, and watch events unfold, we can get better at understanding how to accurately translate from one to the other.

I suppose in 4D the thought-reality connection is much more immediate, so perhaps it could even be that vaccines and GMOs are metaphors for alien hybridization, instead of the other way around? Maybe that's a natural result of the higher "material friction" lower densities have, where reality is far less responsive to thought.
Well, since a lot of these abductions seem to be "soul replication" as opposed to physical abductions, it would make a lot of sense that they could do a lot of hybridizing by tweaking your energy field, which informs the genetics and therefore effects the structure of the physical body. It is a different process from the more mundane, test tube type of hybridization, but accomplishes the same practical result. Also, I don't see why the couldn't bounce signals off the cell towers or something to reorganize information fields that are uncrystalized, and hybridize people that way without ever having to abduct them at all. However, despite that, there does seem to be a physical nuts and bolts aspect of it, even if it is secondary. I don't think one should get "too hyperdimensional." I'm reminded of this session
session950812 said:
Q: (L) Well, if these craft emerge into our reality from fourth density, as I assume some of them do, how do they stay here? Do they become absolutely physically material and do they remain here?
A: If they malfunction in third density, they then become frozen in third density. Very simple.
Q: (L) And, does the same hold true for the beings?
A: Precisely.
Q: (L) So, in a very real sense, they are very real and physical...
A: They are very real and physical in fourth density, too. The difference is that fourth density physicality is not the same as third density physicality. But that is not to say that there is no physicality in fourth density. In order to completely remove all attachment to physicality, one must reach sixth density or higher. Everything below that involves some aspect of physicality or attachment to physicality; as in fifth density, the contemplation zone, which is simply a recycling of those from 1st through 4th densities, in the etheric plane. They are brought back down and recycled into one of the physical realms. Each density level one through four, involves lesser and lesser physicality, as you know it, but nevertheless there still is physicality. Third density physicality, however, remains constant on third density when a being or a craft or an instrument of any kind manufactured or conceived in fourth density arrives in third density, it is able to navigate through third density in fourth density reality. However, when it malfunctions, whatever is left of it remains in third density. Those reports of objects or of any physical structure whatsoever, be it a being or a construct, disappearing from third density to fourth density, in each and every case, involves an object or a being, or a construct, which is not in the process of malfunctioning. It is still fully operational at its fourth density realm. It is merely visiting third density which has a limited capacity, as you measure time in its passage, therefore it does, indeed, remove itself naturally, at some point, to fourth density. However, if it malfunctions or is in any way broken or altered, it will remain in third density.
The variable physicality thing is a bit of a head scratcher; it doesn't have much precedent in esoteric traditions. To me, the best approximation of 4D existence for the layperson would be legends of wizards, who could turn into various things, teleport, work spells which gave them profound influence over the physical environment, and had a sort of hyperawareness of the subtle energies which animated the universe. It doesn't get too deeply into the time travel and technical aspects of how it might all function, but when I first started reading the material that was a mental image that popped into my head that I could relate to. I also thought of the Vorlons and the other First Races off the Babylon 5 series, but that show probably didn't go quite far enough and you have to be a bit of a sci-fi nut to appreciate it

Neil said:
After the "Last Judgment" the psychopaths would be gone, however that happens, because they would serve no purpose in that 4D reality, after the choice is made.

Although there is the comment from the Cs that:

A: This is not the point. When "Earth" becomes a 4th density realm, all the forces, both STS and STO shall be in direct contact with one another... It will be a "level playing field," thus, balanced.

While it's certainly useful and fun to contemplate how things might develop, I think it is also important to maintain a good degree of openness about those same things, allowing us to respond more fluidly to whatever might come along.

Neil said:
Bhelmet said:
Yeah, that was kind of my point.

Thanks, Neil - very energizing discussion. The whole transition scenario has always been somewhat hazy and baffling to me but it is starting to emerge from the fog. Regarding the various timelines: it would not surprise me if they all play out simultaneously to some degree. The cataclysms seem like somewhat of a 'given' to me in all the various scenarios.

Neil said:
The splitting of these probabilities probably began in 0 New Year, two years ago, but these realms are so different from each other that it takes them a while to "energize." There are 998 years to go, or the equivalent amount in human experiential energy.

I am not totally sold that year 0 was the start of the 1000 "years" (which is probably on some 'time' scale that doesn't necessarily relate to trips of sun about earth, but no matter.) I am leaning more to the idea that the 1000 year period begins when the 4D transition to earth is fully manifested and we are all wondering "what the heck?!". Again, I don't think this is a crucial point.

So - maybe like this from a 3d nuts and bolts perspective: economic collapse; wars and rumors of wars; comets, earthquakes and tsunamis; then 4D transition fully kicks in; then on the level playing field, the 4D STS offer the hybrid enticement both to those who are reincarnating and those who make into 4D alive; two roads diverging in a wood and a choice to be made (decline the temptation/seduction...or not); then Christ emerges to teach the flock; Lizzies pester us from time to time with more 'great deals' (Cypher's filet mignon from the Matrix) and lastly the wheat and tares are separated after the wheat has passed all the trials of Hercules.

Of course, all this is wild speculation and conjecture and we need to stay open to all possibilities and keep our eyes open; lamps filled with oil and burning; and all the doors and windows open a crack while continuing to work without anticipating.

Neil said:
session941016 said:
Q: (L) Is there going to be massive disruption on the planet and maybe a lot of people transitioning out of the body simultaneously because of the interaction of this cluster of comets and the earth.
Q: (L) And, shortly following this event, Christ will return?
A: As part of the whole.
Q: (L) That is going to be part of the cluster of comets activity?

Q: (L) Are some people at that point in time or just prior to this transition, going to leave in large groups with the Lizzies?
Q: (L) Are there going to be large groups of people moving into domed cities on the planet living in "cahoots" with the Lizzies?

Q: (L) Will the Lizzie people come out of their cities from time to time and "molest" the followers of Christ from time to time?
A: Maybe.
If all of the tricks and "molestations" are overcome, eventually the realm becomes bifurcated and the STO group can move into a completely different realm and work on strengthening their polarity without interference. I don't think this occurs right away, but at the end of the "thousand year period."
Again, thanks very much, Neil, for all you have presented and the work you have done on trying to understand all this.

Joe said:
Neil said:
After the "Last Judgment" the psychopaths would be gone, however that happens, because they would serve no purpose in that 4D reality, after the choice is made.

Although there is the comment from the Cs that:

A: This is not the point. When "Earth" becomes a 4th density realm, all the forces, both STS and STO shall be in direct contact with one another... It will be a "level playing field," thus, balanced.

While it's certainly useful and fun to contemplate how things might develop, I think it is also important to maintain a good degree of openness about those same things, allowing us to respond more fluidly to whatever might come along.
I don't really see any contradiction here, based on my reading of the material, there is transitional semi/sort of 4D period where you have a 4D earth which is inhabitable by both STS and STO because it has not polarized strongly in one direction or the other. However, it has also been implied that STS and STO exist in totally different realms which don't normally come in contact with each other when the frequency resonance envelope is sufficiently "purified."
Session941022 said:
Q: (L) As four dimensional probes, what are their capabilities?
A: They have all the same capabilities of the Lizard beings except for the fact that their physical appearance is entirely different and they do not have souls of their own and also their biological structure is internally different. But, their functioning is the same and in order to remain as projection beings they also must absorb nutrients in the same fashion both spiritually and physically as the Lizard beings do. The reason the negative energy is necessary fuel is that the Lizard beings and the Grays are both living in the fourth level of density, which is the highest level of density one can exist in serving only self as these entities do. So, therefore, they must absorb negative energy because the fourth level of density is the highest example of self service which is a negative thought pattern. The fourth level of density is a progression from the third level of density. With each progression upward in density level, the existence for the individual conscious entity becomes less difficult. So, therefore, the fourth level of density is less difficult to exist in that the third, the third is less difficult than the second and so on. It puts less strain on the soul energy. Therefore, beings existing on the fourth level of density can draw from beings existing on the third level of density in terms of absorption of negative soul energy. Likewise, beings on the third level of density can draw from beings on the second level of density, though this type of drawing is not as necessary but is done. This is why human beings existing on the third level frequently cause pain and suffering to those of the animal kingdom who exist on the second level of density because you are drawing negative soul energy as beings who primarily serve self, as you do, from those on the second level, and on the first, and so on. Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self. And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self. And, since they are at the highest level of density where this is possible, they must continually draw large amounts of negative energy from those at the third level, second level, and so on, which is why they do what they do. This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves how to remove themselves from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period of time, remained at this level and, in fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately trying to take as much energy from you as possible and also to recreate their race metabolically.
Session020223 said:
Q: (V) Well that's cool.
A: Keep in mind that the 4th density STO perspective has a tendency to exclude certain factors by virtue of choice of realm frequency. This means that the lesson profile of 4th density STO is to enhance the energy by association in networks that do not include ongoing contact with STS, and so their perspective is on the positive STO experience.
Q: (R) So they can choose realms as frequencies or such where they do not have contact with STS because STS are not of the same frequency. (L) At 4D, those who graduate to STO are working on enhancement of what is already a choice rather than the problem of making the choice. It's there, it's made, it's done. (R) This has to go back to the question that you started with about Allies from 4D because, it's "all is of value if examined with a open mind and proper perspective." From our perspective, any help that we would get from 4D STO includes the fact that we have to keep in mind that they don't have to deal with things that we do. (L) Right. (R) So any help that we get from them, we will have to add the extra context...(L) Of our reality.
A: First awareness of the choice comes. Then making the choice. Then enhancing the energy to graduate. The problem of 3rd density is identifying what to choose, since so
much is veiled from you.
Much of my commentary on this idea was drawn off of Mouravieff's cycles of time which are explained on page 48 of Gnosis II. The Cassiopaeans seem to have attested to it indirectly on a couple of occasions.
diagram2.jpg
So it appears there are two major transitional events. The period we are in now is moving through the Accomplishment or the Deluge of Fire at point psi 5. It appears that the people at that time must reach a certain threshold to avoid being consumed by the deluge and going into the 3D cataclysm world. Mouravieff has it as being a man number 7, at least on the STO side, but I don't think that is a hard and fast rule, at least in the beginning. This would be the time period where the playing field is "leveled" and STS and STO are in direct contact with each other. It is the period of time where this whole hybrid business must be completed and deployed if it is going to succeed. According to Mouravieff, we then move into the reign of Androgyne, which is where the choice is solidified, proceeding to point omega, which is the Last Judgment where the final separation of realms occurs. So during this Androgyne reign, attacks must be fought off from 4D STS while the choice is "crystalized." This reference to androgyny is interesting, I don't think it has a great deal to do with sex or even polar couples, or if it does, it's only a little bit. I think it has more to do with a balance of dualities, god/goddess energies, understanding of light and dark, within one's consciousness that it allows it to integrate into an Individuality that is capable of contemplating its union with all in the cosmos as touched on by this session.
session000527 said:
Q: (B) While reading "Wave 6" on the website, there was a section in there that was trying to compare awareness of 2nd density to 3rd density in order to create a framework in which to conjecture about the awareness of 4th density. It was stated there that we recognize objects by their similarity, and that 2nd density recognizes objects by their difference. Making a progression, does that mean that on 4th density, we would recognize the commonality of all objects, therefore allowing an aware manipulation of things in 3rd density? Also, if animals see in two dimensions, and sense the third as transience or movement, such as we sense time, then maybe in 4th density we would sense time as a 4th dimensional measurement. For 2nd density, the third dimension is the illusion factor, and for 3rd density it is also an illusion, but we are aware of the illusion and therefore interpolate it into the reality. So, on 4th density, would time become concrete and therefore manipulatable because it is no longer an illusion?
A: Quite close. Now, pay attention! What if: one on 2nd density perceives objects due to their similarity. One on 3rd density perceives objects due to their difference, and one on 4th density
perceives objects in terms of their own union with all of them?
Now it would appear that this is something that develops over a period of time during this reign of the Androgyne, but some people get there early or at the beginning and some need more time. This also seems to have been touched on in a session which also had a sexual gloss.
Session941106 said:
Q: (L) Well, what does energy direction specifically mean? What kind of energy?
A: Sexual.
Q: (L) And this is going to be the ominous event that would frighten people?
A: Repercussions.
Q: (L) What are the repercussions?
A: Many.
Q: (L) Could you tell us some of them?
A: First you must figure out answer to number one.
Q: (L) Well, sexual energy "redirected"; does this mean women will stop having sex with men?
A: Not exactly.
Q: (L) Am I close?
A: Yes. Men will lose most of their drive in favor of more spiritual pursuits. It is the sex drive that is at the root of most of the historical aggression and lack of feeling on the part of the male.
Q: (L) Can we tell others?
A: Might cause turmoil but up to you.
Q: (L) I noticed that at about the same time I began meditating heavily that my drive plummeted. Is this because of the meditation?
A: Yes. Females will lose some drive too. But how will humans react to this, that is the question. Will they be prepared?
Q: (L) Does this mean that everybody is going to lose interest in sex?
A: Will have much less and must learn to relate to each other more spiritually.
Q: (L) Is this because one of the major drives of the human being is for contact and, up to now, this has been manifested through sexual union and without the sexual urge they will be forced to
find other ways to relate?
A: One would hope so. You are all moving toward 4th level which is less physical thus you must learn this existence in order to pass through into the 4th level.
Q: (L) And those who do not learn will not pass, is that correct?
A: Yes. Some will be relieved. It depends upon how advanced one is.
So here we are talking about some sort of spiritual maturity, which may have a sexual manifestation, but it is merely a symptom of a deeper transformation. According to the annotated transcripts, the anti-sex slant was a result of Frank's skewing. Based on the newer sessions it would appear sex isn't eliminated, but transforms. Anyway, bringing this thing in for a landing, there appears to be a "4D with training wheels" period for souls that have "potential" and all kinds of crazy stuff is going to be happening. Then after going through this 1000 year period, which might pass in the blink of an eye depending on your perspective and awareness, you have to show you've learned how to ride the bike. And you just might be able to ride it into a totally different realm which bypasses the "perfect plot" set up by 4D STS. I believe Laura opined on this in a similar fashion in the Wave.

I know I went waaay out into esoteric land trying to explain where I was coming from on that one. So I think I will stop now before I end up choking myself in the deep end of the pool LOL...

Back
Top Bottom