11/11 Dream

Princess Lux 🌷

Jedi Master
I wanted to share a dream and ask for insights on what could be the message for me. I have dreamt I was in a classroom and we were handed some notebooks of pupils from a different class. I was handed a notebook and it says my name with the adjective pretty before it which I thought that the guy must have a crush on me and it has 2 or 3 stars and it has which I think is a name Jargobina or Jarobina. I flipped through the first page and it says Dear Lucelle... and phrases showing affection for me. I can see words and phrases and the only thing I can remember, because it was written in large size, is 11 November 2021 and below it is Jargobina or Jarobina. Then I wanted to know who this individual might be so I went out of the classroom and some of my batchmates I recognize in highschool is calling me Jargobina or whatever is the name like he/she was exposed that he has a crush on me or OSIT. I dont know why in that dream I didnt ask them but I was just looking for whoever it was and was trying to find who it was before the scene changed. When I woke up, the date and the name lingered in my mind but I do not know what could it mean. I know that the date is the day I met my husband and whoever is Jargobina or whatever that phrase may mean is something I wanted to know.

I tried variations on how to search for it. Jarobina can be a surname. I tried Deepl to detect which is another language for it and got English because of the obvious. XD <I tried ChatGpt and these is what I found but it still doesnt make any sense. Prompt: origin of the word binaThe word "bina" has different meanings and origins depending on the context and language you are referring to:Hindi/Sanskrit Origin: In Hindi, "bina" (बिना) means "without" or "without the presence of." It is commonly used in Hindi to indicate the absence of something.Arabic Origin: In Arabic, "bina" (بناء) means "building" or "construction." It's related to the process of creating or constructing something.Persian Origin: In Persian, "bina" (بینا) means "wise" or "perceptive." It is often used to describe someone who possesses knowledge and insight.Musical Instrument: "Bina" can also refer to a traditional Indian musical instrument called the "bin" or "bina." It is a plucked string instrument used in classical Indian music.The meaning and origin of "bina" can vary depending on the language and context in which it is used.
Prompt: origin of jar

The word "jar" has multiple meanings and origins depending on the context in which it is used:
  1. Container Origin: The most common meaning of "jar" is a cylindrical container, typically made of glass or ceramic, used for storing food, beverages, or other substances. The origin of this usage dates back to Middle English, where "jarre" referred to a large, earthenware or glass container. This term itself was borrowed from Old French "jarre," which had its roots in Arabic "jarra," meaning a large earthenware or glass container.
  2. Sound or Disturbance Origin: In some contexts, "jar" can refer to a harsh, discordant sound or a jarring impact. This usage comes from the Old French word "jarre," which meant "a discordant sound" and is related to the container sense, as the sound of clashing or jingling containers could be harsh and discordant.
  3. Persuasion or Influence Origin: In older English literature and poetry, "jar" can also mean to persuade or influence someone, often through harsh or forceful means. This usage is less common today but has historical roots in Middle English.
The meaning of "jar" can vary based on the context in which it is used, but its origins are primarily rooted in Old French and, in the case of the container sense, Arabic.

Prompt: jar in historical roots in middle english

Certainly, let's delve deeper into the historical roots of the word "jar" in Middle English.
In Middle English, the word "jarre" was used to refer to a large, cylindrical container, typically made of earthenware or glass. This usage is similar to the modern sense of a "jar" as a container for storing various substances. The Middle English term "jarre" itself was derived from Old French "jarre," which had the same meaning.
The Old French "jarre" can be traced back further to the Arabic word "jarra," which meant a large earthenware or glass container. This illustrates the influence of Arabic on various European languages through trade and cultural exchanges during the Middle Ages.
So, the word "jar" in the sense of a container has its roots in Middle English, with a lineage that extends back through Old French to the Arabic word "jarra." Over time, the term evolved and became integrated into the English language as we know it today.

Prompt: jarra etymology

The word "jarra" has an etymology that traces its origins to Arabic. Here is a breakdown of its etymology:
  1. Arabic Origin: "Jarra" (جرة) is an Arabic word that means a large earthenware or glass container. It is used to store liquids or other substances. This term has its roots in classical Arabic.
  2. Influence on Other Languages: The Arabic word "jarra" was borrowed and adapted into various other languages due to trade and cultural interactions, especially during the medieval period when Arabic culture had a significant impact on Europe. This led to similar words appearing in several European languages.
  3. Old French: In Old French, the word "jarre" was used to refer to a large container, often made of earthenware or glass. This term was borrowed from Arabic and became part of the Old French vocabulary.
  4. Middle English: The Old French term "jarre" was then borrowed into Middle English as "jarre." It retained its meaning as a large container.
  5. Modern English: While "jar" in Modern English still means a container, it can refer to containers made of various materials, including glass, ceramic, or plastic, and used for storing a wide range of substances.
So, the etymology of "jarra" ultimately leads back to the Arabic language, and it has had a significant influence on the terminology related to containers in various languages, including English.

Prompt: origin of the word o as conjunction

The word "o" as a conjunction has its origins in Middle English and earlier forms of the English language. It is used as a poetic or archaic way of expressing a strong emotion or exclamation, often indicating a vocative or direct address to a person, thing, or concept. Here's a brief overview of its origins:
  1. Middle English: In Middle English, "o" was used as an interjection or exclamation to express strong feelings or emotions. It was often used in poetry and literature to address or invoke something or someone. For example, in Middle English literature, you might find expressions like "O thou," meaning "Oh, you."
  2. Old English Influence: The use of "o" in this context may have been influenced by similar expressions in Old English, where words like "ēalā" were used as interjections to convey strong emotions or to address someone or something.
  3. Poetic and Literary Usage: Over time, the use of "o" as a poetic and archaic conjunction persisted in English literature. It is often used to give a sense of formality or to add emphasis to a statement or address.
Today, the use of "o" in this manner is considered old-fashioned and mainly appears in literature, poetry, or theatrical works to create a particular tone or style. In contemporary spoken and written English, it is not commonly used in everyday conversation or writing.
I am not sure if I am using the right prompts or these are the words I should use. Any language experts? TYSM.

I’m not the type of person who is fluent in dream analysis but I’ll add my 2 cents. The first cent is that you were in school. From what I understand this might mean that you are scheduled for a lesson of some sort. The second cent is the date which coincides with an important date in your life involving another person.

Since I only have 2 cents to add I would look out for a lesson involving the person that the date has meaning with.

It seems that the name might have significance as well since it was memorable.

Hi @Henchman 21 ! Thank you for your insights! Yes, I have the same thoughts and another that I also thought if the date was a change of reality for me--- I am doing life through free will and not dependent with the "Spirit". It is also interesting that I dreamt yesterday, I was making some school clearance. I am not sure if this connected to this message but I was busy going to some admins in the school and I think I missed out on some requirements which the admin said is not a prerequisite.

I think is a name Jargobina or Jarobina

I'm not a dream interpreter so I don't know if this is going to help at all. I did a quick search of these two names/words just to see what would pop up. They are not exact, but maybe they don't have to be? And maybe you already found this info anyway and is unimportant.

For 'Jarobina' I get a village in northern Slovakia called Jarabina. There is a second link that takes you to a page about the village, it's many name changes, a list of last names of the people who've lived there and a 'famous' person, Sergeant Michael Strank, who was born there. He was one of the men who lifted the second flag on Iwo Jima.

For 'Jargobina' I get a city named Jagodina in central Serbia.

Jaro is the name of a district in Ilolio City, Philippines.

Etymonline has nothing for 'bina' but it does for -ina which is a feminine word and a name-forming element from the Latin -ina (see -en: "made of, of the nature of") or -ine ("Added to names, it meant "of or pertaining to, of the nature of"").

'Jaro' and 'Jargo' start to sound like 'jargon' to me which means 'unintelligible talk', 'gibberish', 'chattering'. I may be way out-of-line here though.

Generally when we see something that has '5 stars', it's really good. The notebook had 2 or 3 stars. Important but not so important?

I am trying to search and tried ChatGpt instead because I now have a different IP because of my new location. It is difficult to find anything for the word or name.

Generally when we see something that has '5 stars', it's really good. The notebook had 2 or 3 stars. Important but not so important?
It just looks like an aesthetic for me at the front cover of the notebook and I also dont know what could it symbolize.

Back
Top Bottom