2016 Olympic Games in Rio: Only Russians cheat?

It would interest me start how many "men" in women's competitions. The best example is Caster Semenya.
We have here a woman / man who / aufweißt of no female sexual characteristics. But she has testes - and a triple testosterone levels. Of course, to accept no reason that this is a "woman of competition" is a dumbing against "women". What excites you about doping on, here goes clearly a "man" to a gold medal at the 800m women's race.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3751132/As-predicted-Caster-Semenya-wins-800-Olympic-title.html

Jean d`arc said:
It would interest me start how many "men" in women's competitions. The best example is Caster Semenya.
We have here a woman / man who / aufweißt of no female sexual characteristics. But she has testes - and a triple testosterone levels. Of course, to accept no reason that this is a "woman of competition" is a dumbing against "women". What excites you about doping on, here goes clearly a "man" to a gold medal at the 800m women's race.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3751132/As-predicted-Caster-Semenya-wins-800-Olympic-title.html

That's cheating brought to a whole new level.

I think that many World-records are duo to a shitload of drugs.

I remember a former 5times in a row 'Tour de France' winner saying when caught injecting morphine

''You would have to be an imbecile to imagine a professional cyclist who races for 235 days a year can hold the pace without stimulants.''

That was reasoning, kind of have to agree. Did anyone ever think about how it is simply inhuman to cycle hundreds of kilometers at such a pace, day after day.

And how to compete when the majority is taken it?

And even before stimulants cheating was rampant. During the beginning stages of the 'Tour de France' professional cyclists simply took the train, or getting lifts in a car.

Point is, cheating has always dominated professional sport. Talent isn't enough, you need to be creative and have the right kind of drugsdealer. Depending on how badly you want to win.

[quote author= bjorn]That was reasoning[/quote]

Should be:

That was his reasoning.

I don’t want to encourage the competitive drug culture :P :thdown:

I have made 1989 an additional training for the management of a medical rehabilitation. One topic was the optimal regeneration of a top athlete in the shortest period. It is based on the aerobic and anaerobic metabolism with lactate formation and structure of glycogen. The doctor of the German national football team told us back then that the goal would be the fastest possible filling of glycogen and conversion of lactate to glucose. It has been in the field of nutrition, physical therapy and other measures experimenting to achieve the shortest recovery time. At that time he stated: In Extremstbelastung as Tour de France, it is with normal human means never possible that the energy storage optimally auffülle in that time frame. Such services are only accessible by "external" supplied, not permitted means. So the tour was finished before the TV for me as a cycling enthusiast and I have never seen a stage.
EPO is still the most harmless when using autologous blood and this was already in 1972 detected by the Olympic champion Lasse Viren.
An absolute no go is Louis Armstrong, who had proven officially dauergedopt by the allowable take his medication. Everyone in my profession knew his performance "of course" was not and still nothing was done. This doping had become legal. Imagine, Armstrong would have been a Russian cyclist.

Jean d`arc said:
An absolute no go is Louis Armstrong, who had proven officially dauergedopt by the allowable take his medication. Everyone in my profession knew his performance "of course" was not and still nothing was done. This doping had become legal. Imagine, Armstrong would have been a Russian cyclist.

I think you mean Lance Armstrong there, not Louis Armstrong. ;D

[quote author= Jean d`arc]An absolute no go is Louis Armstrong, who had proven officially dauergedopt by the allowable take his medication. Everyone in my profession knew his performance "of course" was not and still nothing was done. This doping had become legal[/quote]

Yeah, I never asked myself if Armstong was using, the only question was how much. I mean, just look, total beastmode. :lol:

ARMSTRONG-Lance008p.jpg

Now it's official that entire Russian paralympic team is banned from participating in Rio. Until the last moment they hoped that everything will be ok. This decision is particularly shameful because International Paralympic Committee admitted that they have no idea who exactly among the athletes was doping, and the entire argument is based on some vials that possibly have traces of possibly being tampered with. The whole story is particularly ugly because for many athletes with disabilities such competitions are an opportunity to show that any disability is relative, and that anything is possible. For some it is the only lifeline and hope. I think IPC officials should have a special place reserved in hell.

Keit said:
Now it's official that entire Russian paralympic team is banned from participating in Rio. Until the last moment they hoped that everything will be ok. This decision is particularly shameful because International Paralympic Committee admitted that they have no idea who exactly among the athletes was doping, and the entire argument is based on some vials that possibly have traces of possibly being tampered with. The whole story is particularly ugly because for many athletes with disabilities such competitions are an opportunity to show that any disability is relative, and that anything is possible. For some it is the only lifeline and hope. I think IPC officials should have a special place reserved in hell.

Olympic and international solidarity could have been proven here if athletes stood with Russia, and against all those who use the Olympics sorely for their own propaganda uses.

But many athletes were to busy being self-righteous, calling Russia a cheat when hypocritically injecting themselves with substances.

I hope the Paralympic team can take comfort that they were banned because Russia is a force of good, that stands against evil.

The C's once told is that the whole world will hate the USA just like Nazi Germany was. If that is true, maybe next time the World will boycott the US out of the Olympics. I bet the US will be isolated for a long time, if it survives at all.

Belarusian Paralympic team carries Russian flag in support of banned athletes

https://www.rt.com/sport/358613-belarus-russian-flag-paralympics/

Belarusian athletes carried the Russian flag during the opening ceremony of the Paralympic Games to express solidarity with the Russian team, which was banned from the event. The protest went ahead despite a threat of sanctions from officials.

The action took place during the parade of athletes on Wednesday. The flag appeared in response to the IPC’s decision to ban all Russian athletes from the Games, after the body cited the country's failure to comply with anti-doping rules.

The IPC, which confiscated the flag after the protest, is reportedly considering if further steps should be taken against Belarus.

Russia’s ban from the Paralympic Games came after a report from the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) which cited the widespread use of performance enhancing substances by Russian competitors.

Russia’s National Paralympic Committee appealed the decision to ban the country’s athletes through the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), but that appeal was rejected. Russia then appealed the CAS ruling in the Swiss Federal Supreme Court, but that effort also failed.

In response to the failed appeals, major Russian broadcasters chose not to air the Games.

Instead, Russia organized an alternative competition in Moscow, giving banned Paralympians a chance to compete. Some 263 athletes are taking part in the event, competing in seven disciplines. The event is scheduled to run until September 10.

A total of 162 nations are competing in the 2016 Paralympic Games at Maracana Stadium in Rio de Janeiro. The event will continue until September 18.

[quote author= Article Siberia]Belarusian athletes carried the Russian flag during the opening ceremony of the Paralympic Games to express solidarity with the Russian team, which was banned from the event. The protest went ahead despite a threat of sanctions from officials.

The action took place during the parade of athletes on Wednesday. The flag appeared in response to the IPC’s decision to ban all Russian athletes from the Games, after the body cited the country's failure to comply with anti-doping rules.

The IPC, which confiscated the flag after the protest, is reportedly considering if further steps should be taken against Belarus.[/quote]

That's how you know who you're true caring friends are in the World :hug2:

bjorn said:
That's how you know who you're true caring friends are in the World :hug2:

Indeed. Here is the continuation of the story:

IPC revokes Paralympic accreditation of Belarus official who carried Russian flag
https://www.rt.com/sport/358684-ipc-revokes-belarus-paralympic-accreditation/

The International Paralympic Committee (IPC) has rescinded the accreditation of a member of Team Belarus who carried a Russian flag during the opening ceremony of the 2016 Paralympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.

The Belarus delegation carried their home flag at the front of their entourage at the ceremony, but in an apparent show of support for their neighbors, Belarusian Sport and Tourism Ministry member Andrey Fomochkin held aloft the Russian flag at the back of the group.

Russia’s Paralympic team were given a complete ban from the event by the IPC in the wake of an alleged state-sponsored sports doping program in the country.

The IPC director of media and communications today confirmed that the organization had canceled Fomochkin’s accreditation for the 2016 Games.

Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko also commented on Fomochkin’s actions.

“I want to stress that this is the state position, and this includes the position of the president of the Paralympic committee. We are in solidarity with the Russian Paralympians,” Lukashenko said.

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said Fomochkin was a "hero".

"A hero has appeared today amongst us. This is the person who unveiled a Russian flag in honor of the Russian Paralympic team and showed solidarity with people who were disgracefully treated in an inhumane way in not being allowed to compete at the Paralympics," Zakharova told Interfax.

"We are proud that such people exist and people like this are above politics," she added.

The Belarus Foreign Ministry also commended Fomochkin.

"This was the right thing. Our sportsman acted in a serious, manly and friendly way. If we need to answer for these gestures, then we will answer," the ministry's press secretary, Dmitry Mironchik, told RIA Novosti.

Since only Russians cheat, the World Anti Doping Agency allows American top-athetes use substances and get away with it.

WADA Let Serena, Venus Williams, Simone Biles Take Banned Substances

https://sputniknews.com/sport/20160913/1045262599/wada-williams-banned-substances.html

The World Anti-Doping Agency allowed US tennis players Serena and Venus Williams to take banned substances, while gymnast Simone Biles failed a doping test yet avoided disqualification, a hacking group revealed Tuesday.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – According to the Fancy Bear group, which released WADA documents after hacking the agency, former No. 1 tennis player Serena Williams was allowed to take banned substances such as oxycodone, hydromorphone, prednisone and methylprednisolone in 2010, 2014 and 2015.

Venus Williams was allowed to take prednisone, prednisolone and triamcinolone among others in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. The documents do not reveal the diagnoses of the athletes which led to WADA allowing them to take the substances.

Simone Biles, who won four golden medals in the 2016 Olympics in Rio, tested positive for methylphenidate in August, but she was not disqualified. In 2013 and 2014, she was allowed to take dextroamphetamine.

bjorn said:
Since only Russians cheat, the World Anti Doping Agency allows American top-athetes use substances and get away with it.

Sure, why not? Now that the damage is done, they can again allow whatever they like. :thdown:

There's also one more outrageous news on the subject:

Russia's Wheelchair Dancers Stripped of Medals
https://themoscowtimes.com/news/russias-wheelchair-dancers-stripped-of-medals-55305

Russian participants at the wheelchair dancing World Cup have been stripped of their medals by the International Paralympic Committee (IPC).

Dancers from 11 countries gathered for the competition in St. Petersburg last weekend.

The Russian dancers were initially given their medals at the end of the first day's events, but a last-minute message from the IPC ordered that the Russian team be excluded from the results, Russia's Paralympic Committee announced Monday.

Competitive wheelchair dancing falls under the remit of the IPC, who ruled to suspend the Russian Paralympic Committee earlier this summer due to reports of widespread, state-backed doping. The decision means that no Russian athlete can compete in an IPC event, including this summer's Paralympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.

A number of Russian athletes were awarded with special prizes, but all will lose the points which could have seen them qualify for the wheelchair dance World Championships.

“We would like to emphasize that most of the foreign athletes did not wear their medals out of respect for Russian athletes,” a statement from Russia's Paralympic Committee said.

[quote author= Siberia]“We would like to emphasize that most of the foreign athletes did not wear their medals out of respect for Russian athletes,” a statement from Russia's Paralympic Committee said.[/quote]

And here is where Russia truly wins, and the US loses. Medals are irrelevant here.

Athletes know they are taking part in a corrupt sport system. Now only the World needs to catch on, and see why this is happening. I mean, the US get's away with everything. Russia get's banned for no reason. How is this not some geopolitical interference? They corrupt everyone and everything.

And what is the IPC going to do this time. Bann all those countries from participating? fine them? take away their medals?

All of this also simply won't get away. It's unsustainable in a World where the US loses it's hegemony. Lies can only hold when they have the power to do so. And they are losing it rapidly.

Back
Top Bottom