A sign that things are about to change drastically?

Gaby said:
I've been feeling similarly too, like "drastic change" is in the horizon. Other than current signs all over the world, a couple of simple messages brought it home. First, how some experts were saying that the volcanic eruption in Costa Rica was going to change the economy and the population's health, and how the worse was yet to come. Second, a former classmate just died the other day. It made me think about how some people are checking out of this reality and how things are never going to be the same, no matter where you live.

I have been feeling like that too these days. I was just talking with my dad about that. Yesterday we were both feeling an awkward feeling in the air, as if something big IS happening. And we felt almost as if it interacts with our beings in an emotional way, so it makes me think of some remarks that the wave has an effect on us that trigger some changes within.

Does any of this make sense? Do ya'll get what I'm driving at here?

It makes sense for me, but in a way I can't fully understand unfortunately.

Maybe we are yet to have that tornado in Missouri that will kill 191 people? Notice that Missouri is home to Ferguson where riots have been taking place. Also notice that Missouri is predicted to "shake" as stated in the first session - along with the burying of Seattle, the buckling of Japan, the crumbling of California and the burning of Arizona.

Many of these things appear to be in process and as I wrote recently, we all have to think of Earth Changes (and The Wave) in terms of scale.

In short, it really looks like the process is well underway and maybe we can look for more of these predictions, in some form or another, though certainly identifiable, to transpire.

Should we think metaphorically? The "shake" in Missouri could mean the riots (people are shook up), the "burying" of Seattle could mean hiding something, the "buckling" of Japan the warping, or failure of something, and the same thing with California to "crumble". Or it could all just be Earth changes too. I guess we have to wait and see.

Wasn't there a major tornado in Missouri in 2010? I think it was Joplin, Missouri if I remember correctly.

I've wondered since starting to read the C's material many years ago if things don't happen cyclically in a literal sense. What I mean is that many types of personal things, as well as world events, seem to repeat in some kind of cycles - that's pretty obvious, I know - but it seems like when you pay attention it really becomes a definite pattern that repeats. The only thing is there's no definite time period (like there is in so much of astronomical events, or seasons before the Earth went crazy). It seems the time varies in a pretty broad range, maybe making it harder to notice that there's definitely a pattern of repeating. I've had this feeling for a really long time, even before I found the C's material. It's very similar to deja vu - it still happens regularly like every few months where a cluster of events remind me of a very similar cluster from the past (it could be from a year or two earlier or even more).

If there's something to this, then there may also be some kind of cluster pattern that repeats, but certain things may or may not be emphasized at any particular "iteration" of the pattern, depending on many variables. So trying to identify these clusters of markers, I feel, can be done, but it is also difficult to separate out as timelines change and the periodicity I'm getting at is NOT regular by any stretch of the imagination (like I said a broad range of time). FWIW.

Laura said:
In short, it really looks like the process is well underway and maybe we can look for more of these predictions, in some form or another, though certainly identifiable, to transpire.

Yes it does.

And I don't know exactly for what reason(s), but I'm much more nervous than normally. I quite often feels an electrical wave passing through my body and an inability to master my nervousness. Moreover, I don't know if I can call that like that but "the joy of life" is less and less present.

Gandalf said:
And I don't know exactly for what reason(s), but I'm much more nervous than normally. I quite often feels an electrical wave passing through my body and an inability to master my nervousness. Moreover, I don't know if I can call that like that but "the joy of life" is less and less present.

I've the "picture" for a few months now that the world is only running out of inertia, like when you stop an engine and the vehicle continues to advance until it stops because all its kinetic energy has dissipated. The nervousness may also be due to some realization that things that are due to happen will happen no matter what, especially when one tries to digest all what is happening, which most of the time doesn't make sense at all.

transientP said:
Laura said:
transientP said:
Remember guys the C's said that the coming months will see changes.
I recall the changes being spoken of were for the better..

Ummm.... could you quote that part that says changes are going to be "for the better"???

Sorry, it was inconsiderate of me to post that without the relevant quote and my take on what I read.

Q: (L) I hope you mean change for the better.

A: Indeed. Time to come into the light of knowledge and love.

Q: (L) Well, I guess that means we should ask some questions. Everybody is concerned about Vladimir Putin's health. That's Vladimir Vladimirovitch Putin. So, I'm wondering is his health compromised?

A: No, not even close. He is working hard and steady.

Q: (L) What is he working on?

A: Solving major global imbalances.

Q: (L) So does that suggest that he has some surprises in store for the globalists?

A: Oh indeed! But they are too blinded by greed to anticipate his moves.

Q: (L) What was that article we read a week ago where somebody was writing that the reason everything is falling apart is because that's what they want it to do?

(Perceval) Dmitry Orlov. He was basically just saying that chaos and destruction was on purpose or intentional. ISIS and all that business is intentional, according to him. They didn't bring freedom and democracy to Afghanistan or Iraq; they brought worse than before. But that's all intentional. That was his point.

(L) But that doesn't make any sense.

A: It makes sense only from a 4D STS perspective.

Q: (Perceval) That's what we've been saying. Orlov was saying it was deliberate... He was saying they want to remake things after they destroy it first, and it's not a mistake.

(L) I think it's just the nature of psychopaths.

(Perceval) That's what I wrote on his blog: that it's even worse than that, because they don't have any plan. They're just nutjobs let loose on the planet, and this is what they do. There's no rhyme or reason to it.

(L) It's like infecting like a body with a virus. The virus just does what it does, which is destroy.

(Perceval) Right, and nobody wants to accept that because it's the scariest proposition at all. It's a runaway train, and nobody's driving.

(L) Yeah, and that's what it is.

(Galatea) That also makes sense with the vaccination debates going on. It's kind of symbolic. People want a quick fix.

(L) Yeah. And there isn't one.

{The pointer thingy spirals on the board}

(Galatea) They're thinking hard...

(L) I think they're just generating some energy here.

A: Good time to ask about future.

Q: (L) Well, how do we want to ask about the future?

(Perceval) That's broad. The last thing they referred to in the last session was that 4 month thing... Dramatic changes within 4 months.
And from the same session:

Q: (Perceval) So, someone in a position of power somewhere in the US is planning to sort of stage-manage the social unrest or revolution after an economic collapse?

A: More or less. However all may not go as planned.

Q: (Perceval) Well, the whole Ferguson, Missouri shooting last year...

A: Outside influences may intervene.

Q: (L) What do you mean "outside"?

A: Cosmic.

Q: (L) And this is what you're talking about in the next few months?

A: Takes time.

There was a general feeling while reading the session, at least for me, that those sinister plans will fail because of intervention. Earth is also "cosmic". A cosmic force..

This is how I read it. The C's have stated many times that Earth changes intervene.

I hope this at least clarifies my interpretation of what I forgot to reference.
:halo:

I see what you mean. Yeah, the Cs think of cleansing of the planet as GOOD news... and some of us are getting to the point that we think similarly even if we all have to suffer to get through it!

mkrnhr said:
Gandalf said:

I've the "picture" for a few months now that the world is only running out of inertia, like when you stop an engine and the vehicle continues to advance until it stops because all its kinetic energy has dissipated. The nervousness may also be due to some realization that things that are due to happen will happen no matter what, especially when one tries to digest all what is happening, which most of the time doesn't make sense at all.

I have been feeling this nervousness since I begun reading the wave and earth sings, is just getting near, too close to be comfort? .. but in the other hand, I feel quite calm, the feel of the pit in the stomach comes back when I think in my love ones around, or in the way I may or not leave this world, but is either karma or FRV or both, and at certain point, one will be prepared. Perhaps is just what I want to believe. Its about faith, I am re-learning about it.

Laura said:
I see what you mean. Yeah, the Cs think of cleansing of the planet as GOOD news... and some of us are getting to the point that we think similarly even if we all have to suffer to get through it!

Yes, exactly! That is the way I have been seeing things the last several months. The only problem I have is I can't mention to most other people why I might think that all the pain and suffering they are going through is a 'good thing'. They would certainly not understand my viewpoint!

But, yeah! Things are really heating up and plenty of sign points and markers are showing up. Can't wait to see what's coming next.

Laura said:
... the Cs think of cleansing of the planet as GOOD news... and some of us are getting to the point that we think similarly even if we all have to suffer to get through it!

I do think the same, that the planet needs to be cleaned, is just that we are in the middle. I was talking with my father yesterday about the events that had been happening lately in the country, we both agree that people/society/goverment wont change (corruption) in less that 3 generations, and just if we, as a whole are changing now, if does not seems to be happening, though. And I could not avoid to think, it what may happend in a non distant future, and that thought lead me to think what I wrote above -similar terms.

The train running off the tracks is certainly a good metaphor for the current state of the world. Every day holds a new disaster. It's getting so predictable it's scary to be expecting /anticipating some catastrophe to happen is the new norm. I know I'm weary of the agenda and lies that run our lives. That's become nauseating. Earth/cosmic changes are terrifying. It's like life has become a blockbuster movie. A happy ending seems impossible while expecting the worst seems defeating. I suppose a clearing away is necessary in many forms. Change is clearly taking place .

There's pain and suffering. And suffering isn't a good thing, and as time goes by I think of it less and less as bad as well. So, instead of deciding if it's good or bad, I prefer in the moment to just acknowledge that it exists.

I have struggled with anxiety all of my life.
And over the years, cried so much and hurt so much and felt so completely alone and lost and afraid.

And I realize, that all of that struggling has made me who I am today.
It has made me understand the pain of others even when it's different from my own. And I've tried to help others through their pain, and in a few concrete cases I've actually managed to help, I hope.

I don't think I've ever said these past few things in quite this way to anyone before.
It actually makes me feel like crying now..
:/

I'll have another cigarette.

mabar said:
mkrnhr said:
Gandalf said:

I have been feeling this nervousness since I begun reading the wave and earth sings, is just getting near, too close to be comfort? .. but in the other hand, I feel quite calm, the feel of the pit in the stomach comes back when I think in my love ones around, or in the way I may or not leave this world, but is either karma or FRV or both, and at certain point, one will be prepared. Perhaps is just what I want to believe. Its about faith, I am re-learning about it.

I think things have felt weird since about the turn of the century, but the weird changes to new kind of weird from time to time.

The last year or so (maybe longer) has felt as normal tedious things have to be done 3 times.
Like I ordered meat online, but they had left out a number in the bank account number they gave me, so when I went to the bank to pay it, I had to go home again and call them and get the right number, and go to the bank again, or today when I was trying to move the internet line to the place I'm moving to, I can't because I'm moving to a street where the houses don't have house numbers, so I have to see if I can get in touch with the one who is about to move out to ask what he has done, but I have to wait for the owner of the house to look for his number, and send it to me. (these are just examples, but it seems to be the new normal)

So the feeling of a motor that is running out of gas, or a machine that malfunctions before it stops completely, I definitely recognize.
I also find it harder to do things that are normally not so hard, and am a little unsure if it is because everything has to be done 3 times, or if I have very little energy to do things with.

Some things (feeling of weird, and machine malfunctioning, feeling exhausted) seem worse this year than last, but at the same time I feel more and more some hopeful, or accepting, or laughing at how ridiculous everything is, feelings,
And I think that might be because of all of you, dear group!
I mean even if we all die, or if the Lizzies win this one, and it takes another 300000 years of hell to get to this place again, I think it is pretty amazing that you are all here now!

I definitely don't look forward to things getting worse, but at the same time I am at that point too:

Laura said:
... the Cs think of cleansing of the planet as GOOD news... and some of us are getting to the point that we think similarly even if we all have to suffer to get through it!

Laura said:
So, we have a lot of things to keep in mind as possible triggers.

So now, come back to the Amtrak derailment. As it happens, if the prediction had been given in February of THIS year, it would have been a sort of hit because the location specified was rather a broad area: near Long Island or Chicago. In this case, it occurred "north of Philadelphia." That's much closer to Long Island than to Chicago.

Whether or not it is a "hit" (crazy to think of such a thing being predicted 20 years in advance!) what it might be is a marker. Considering that it was given in conjunction with the prediction about an attack on Washington DC that the Cs said was NOT the OKC attack, does this mean that we might be looking for such an attack in the US soon? Are these things seen sort of in "clusters" that relate to each other in some way we can't understand?

That's very interesting. Could these events/markers be thought of as sort of signposts that point to a sort of fixed future towards which we are moving, that is, something that is inevitable despite many timelines and paths in reaching such a future, which would explain why the C's are able to predict them, which also brings to mind the earth as a convergence point remark. Sort of what Thomas Nagel wrote, the future acts as an attractor.

Once one marker event happens, it triggers a cascade of events which are somehow connected to the next marker and then that somehow leads to the next marker event and so on, though the stages in between are open, i.e. what brings about such a marker event, all eventually leading somewhere. I don't know if this makes sense though.

transientP said:
There's pain and suffering. And suffering isn't a good thing, and as time goes by I think of it less and less as bad as well. So, instead of deciding if it's good or bad, I prefer in the moment to just acknowledge that it exists.

I have struggled with anxiety all of my life.
And over the years, cried so much and hurt so much and felt so completely alone and lost and afraid.

And I realize, all of that struggling has made me who I am today.
It has made me understand the pain of others even when it's different from my own. And I've tried to help others through their pain, and in a few concrete cases I've actually managed to help, I hope.

I don't think I've ever said these past few things in quite this way to anyone before.
It actually makes me feel like crying now..
:/

:hug2:

That's the way I see it, too. All of that suffering and struggling serves a purpose. Especially these past few months it has become ever so much easier to put myself in somebody else's shoes. ATM I am feeling very much connected to the people of Russia for instance. And sometimes when I hear Putin say something or I read something it makes me cry. But that's a good thing, it means I am not locked up any more in my own cocoon of suffering, which is a great relief.

What I also see, I am referring to these clusters SeekinTruth was talking about, is this cycle of fascism. We have been celebrating our 70th anniversary of liberation, but there is no liberation. Fascism is back (it has never left, but it wasn't as bad as it is today) and it is staring us in the face. George Orwell's boot is only inches away from our bodies.

Added: I watched the documentary The Nazis: A warning from history a couple of times. At one point they said something about Hitler that struck me. He was in the mountains in Bavaria I think and the weather changed. The sky became dark with orange streaks if I remember correctly. When one of the women pointed it out to him it scared the living daylights out of him and he left the party. He must have known what it meant?

Back
Top Bottom