A Wild Thought: Psychics vs. Stabilizers (The Anti-Psychic?)

Never thought about that before, but now that I do, folks at work say I have a magic touch with the computer system and I'm certainly not a 'techie'. For whatever reason, it won't work for them, but when I show up and do it, there's no issue. I always just chalked that up to them being unfamiliar or nervous about something so they press the wrong button(s) or aren't paying attention to what they're doing.

Never thought about that before, but now that I do, folks at work say I have a magic touch with the computer system and I'm certainly not a 'techie'. For whatever reason, it won't work for them, but when I show up and do it, there's no issue.
Oh, that's extra interesting! I tend to think that there are an unknown number of factors interacting simultaneously, and nervousness, other emotions, attention and awareness, all could tie in to the idea of "reality fields" in a way that lines up both on observable and unobservable levels.

The C's liked to mention "reflections" (neither causes nor effects) when talking about 4D phenomenon and "bleedthrough". There's a very kind-of lateral thinking element to it, I think.

Back
Top Bottom