abovetopscret.com, Project SERPO, Project Camelot, Project Avalon

My Experience with Abovetopsecret.com

Ruth said:
Mike said:
Because of the reasons that ScioAgapeOmnis gave and because when I post on the forum I try to be as accurate as possible. When I make mistakes and I notice them or someone points them out, I fix the error - note leave it in.
If someone does something differently, I naturally want to understand why.
Sometimes I find other peoples Freudian slips very interesting. It often shows where their mind is or has been in the recent past. I leave mine in sometimes too. :)
I missed my mistake, even though I read the post numerous times before posting. When I read it today in the responses, I asked myself how could I have missed that since I was writing about errors, etc. :lol:

"Project SERPO" story: HOAX

Bill Ryan Does Damage Control

Date sent: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 04:21:44 +0100
Subject: A personal message from Serpo.org
To: [Recipients snipped]

Dear Friend,

This is a bulk message which I'm sending to everyone who has contacted me at some point in the last nine months concerning Project Serpo ( _http://serpo.org ).

If you and I have been in correspondence since you wrote, then here are my greetings to you again.

In the event that I never found the time to write back to you, then please accept my apologies here. The Serpo website has been overwhelmed with thousands of messages - many of which were personal, contained details of fascinating experiences, intelligent observations, excellent questions, or even privileged information. Each message was read carefully and every one was appreciated - even those which profoundly doubted that the story was true.

Although I did my best, I know that I missed some replies. If this applies to you, this message is to acknowledge that and offer my belated thanks. You may also have been one of the many who wrote a number of times, and, if so, that was noted and also much appreciated.

Whether the Serpo story is true or not was never my job to judge; I simply wanted to make this fascinating information available to a wider public. Considering the firestorm of debate that's been occurring since the story first broke last November, that's been an arguable success.

You may or may not have been following the story since you made contact. If you haven't, I'd like to draw your attention to the latest (and possibly the last) update, posted on 7 July, at _http://serpo.org/updates.asp .

Because it's just been completed and is also easy to do, please find attached a text document which is a written interview done recently by Tim Ventura from American Antigravity. It may be worth reading. It contains pretty much all that I know (except for the names of some important individuals behind the scenes); explains my conclusions about the story (that it's disinformation mixed with naturally occurring compounded errors, but contains what last November I called "a core of extraordinary truth"); and states the focus of my attention from here onwards, which is Project Camelot ( _http://projectcamelot.org ). Do find the time to read it, and I hope you may find it interesting.

Project Camelot itself aims to provide a platform for researchers and whistleblowers to tell their stories safely and in full confidence if need be, offering safety in numbers for those who may feel threatened, and at the same time honoring those who have paid a high price for having had the courage to speak out or to challenge vested interests. Do check out the site.

Project Camelot is nothing whatsoever to do with Serpo except that it was inspired by one of the individuals who contacted me, as you did, on this contact form - an ex aerospace archivist who had six months of hands-on experience with government documents, photographs, films and alien artifacts, and who is now telling the story of what he saw and experienced. His story can be found here: _http://projectcamelot.org/interviews.html .

It's unlikely in my opinion that there will be any more Serpo updates... but I still hope to be surprised. In the meantime, do stay tuned to Project Camelot, where we already know that there are some extraordinary stories, told by exceptional people, waiting in the wings. We look forward to hearing from you again.

With my best wishes to you,

Bill -- Bill Ryan _http://projectcamelot.org
Yeah, riiiiight! Never mind that the whole Serpo thing was shown to be a hoax cooked up by the Abovetopsecret.com "amigos" and Bill Ryan... with the writing talents of Neocon Shyster Wayne Jaeschke...

Well, there's a sucker born every minute... so I expect that Bill will have lots to do.

Laura said:
Bill Ryan said:
Whether the Serpo story is true or not was never my job to judge; I simply wanted to make this fascinating information available to a wider public. Considering the firestorm of debate that's been occurring since the story first broke last November, that's been an arguable success.
Even if the story is not true, it is still information? Amazing. Does this guy hang out with Rumsfeld?
The last sentence does give away his motif which is to vector the debate successfully. Osit.

And for the really stupid:

Ryan said:
Project Camelot itself aims to provide a platform for researchers and whistleblowers to tell their stories safely and in full confidence if need be, offering safety in numbers for those who may feel threatened, and at the same time honoring those who have paid a high price for having had the courage to speak out or to challenge vested interests. Do check out the site.
Right! How audacious.

David Icke and ATS

Well I am going to try and jump in with my three cents. WE talk about misinformation activities
at sites or ther things. I have some sites own by the same person, and on each three of them no matter if the subject is about religion, middleeastconflict or avian flu it better be that is about all muslims are bad, they started it or there doing it because they want it to spread. Any posts on the middleeastconflict that showed any side or news that was not from israel or america was flamed and the posters were asked to leave. The reason you just did not fit in. In the avian flu forum he later comes out and states his site is know working with the government when the the flu arrives, no professional medical people giving opinions or advise just regular people that follow the line draw by the web site. the religion site is even a little darker than the others. Alot of the really bad remarks have been removed like kill all the babies in lebenon, yet where so of us spoke out about this we were inturn called traitors to america. Its a very dark and strange to set and watch even the strange ness of the posting. My opinion any posts that did not reflect that all the ME was bad was considered posted by the enemy in my own opinion. I am not even sure if I should post the names here or not but if told its ok then I will not mind doing so.

David Icke and ATS

mondegreen said:
Well I am going to try and jump in with my three cents. WE talk about misinformation activities
at sites or ther things. I have some sites own by the same person, and on each three of them no matter if the subject is about religion, middleeastconflict or avian flu it better be that is about all muslims are bad, they started it or there doing it because they want it to spread.
If you are going to post further details then it might be better to start a new thread, unless there are specific connections to David Icke or ATS.

David Icke and ATS

myshkin said:
It appears to me that Icke gets slated for bringing up the reptile stuff thus getting everything in the alternative field brought down with him. However I notice posts such as the Cs(Channellers I presume) warned me that such and such. Do people not realise that for ordinary folk, this is just as laughable as the reptile agenda. Also from what I see, Icke is pointing to people like Arizona Wilder and the African chap, and saying he believes them. He is not the original source. The argument that he has given all the alternative field because of the outlandish nature of the reptile stuff...We ll if he happens to believe it to be true, he should have the courage of his convictions and say it, and not be afraid of the consequences.
As a point of information, David Icke has most definately stated that he believes the reptillian information personally

Just looking in this morning. I havnt found too much time to post on the forum, but I'd just like to mention that Ive greatly enjoyed listening to the SOTT podcasts over the last few weeks

David Icke and ATS

This might not be very useful now since the thread has died down, but I'd still like to share something I noticed with David Icke. Kickstand, you might be interested in this.
Icke writes in his book, Tales from the time loop:
I began to be aware of strange happenings around me from the time I was writing my environmental book, it doesn't have to be like this, in 1989. I was writing very fast, often a chapter a day, and when I read it back each evening I would keep thinking to myself, "where did this come from?" and "I don't remember writing that line." It was like I was writing it all in a dream.

Red flag #1. It seems to me that he was falling under the influence of something, with a fair amount of disassociation.

He continues:
At the same time I began to feel a presence around me. When I was in a room alone it felt as if someone else was there and this went on for months as I continued my work with the BBC. Eventually I was sitting on the side of the bed in a hotel room in London in early 1990, I was playing soccer with my son, on the seafront at Ryde on the Isle of Wight and I said to him we would go for lunch at the railway station cafe nearby. Someone recognised me from the television and began to ask me questions about soccer. When the conversation was over, I couldn't see Gareth, but I knew he would be in the newspaper shop at the station looking at books about steam trains in which we both have an interest. I stood at the entrance to the shop and said to Gareth that we would go find another cafe, but, as I turned to leave, my feet were stuck to the ground as if two magnets were anchoring them to the floor. It was a very weird feeling, almost as if, as I now understand, another reality had manifested around me. As I stood there, I heard a very clear voice in my mind say:" go and look at the books on the far side.

Ding, Ding, Ding, Red flag alert!
This "entity" influencing him has just overtly told him to go over to the books, and he doesn't question it, he just follows this entity's instructions and "follows his feelings".
I don't have enough time to quote more of his book, but basically Icke sees a picture of a psychic, goes to her, and she reveals his destiny. David Icke is who he is today because some entity told him to do something and he did it BLINDLY. Think about that, compare it to the experience Laura had with the C's, she was told from the start that she had to learn her own lessons and the C's weren't going to lead her by the hand.
Not so much of a subtle difference between STS and STO IMHO!
Icke was lead by the nose like a puppet to all of his "discoveries", he never thought about the intentions of this entity abridging his free will, nor did he ever really think for himself, he just compiled together everything he was told, like a nice little sheep, and in the end he produced piles of crap. The people he talked to claiming they were raped by the queen who changed into a reptile for example, he just said it because it fitted with his "The queen is a reptile" idea. He didn't use discernment, never questioned the validity of what he was told, he even has a planned speech that he parrots in all situations, suggesting to me he doesn't really have a clue.
I suppose one could assume Icke's influences from different densities might be benevolent, but why would an STO entity abridge his free will like that? Sounds to me like the powers that drove him towards becoming who he is today clearly used him purposefully for their own ends.
And look at the fruits of his work, sweet, juicy Disinfo.

Rush Limbaugh and the cat herder

Have not posted herre in awhile but, I did run across something that struck me. On RL site he posted a story about cat herding and using the democrats as the cats to be herded. In reading it the prose and wording style wa very similar to the cat herder at ats. I struck me after reading Lauras work that the cat herder post was stuck up everybodies you know what and was given such gaudy protection as to make one think think that the pope wrote it.
I would if anyone here has read his piece on cat herding and could think along the same lines as myself. It just seemed strange too read that piece after all the problems associated with the piece
on a plane hitting the pentagon.

ATS

Hi everybody.

I`ve just come here after being banned by ATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`d just like to state first off that it wasn`t for being a Troll although they accused me of it.I like others scratched a bit which led to a mass witch hunt by the mods and some other wannabe`s.

For you to see I was banned for asking questions in the Thread "Is ATS Cointelpro" started by Skeptic in there Dis info area of the site.

I posted using the user name I have Here zeed85.Everything I`ve stated about me in that thread is real.

Please if you can read for yourselves.

ATS is a well run site, that is fun to use unless you start asking the wrong type of questions.I was banned a few days after a member sent a u2u containing a E-Mail from Laura site concerning there tactics.

One quote posted by Majic after he banned me was

" Meanwhile, I want to make it clear to my fellow ATSers that although I`m not terribly fond of abusive behavior (for which I just banned zeed85) , reasonably civil discussion of the topic itself --pro or con-- is always welcome.
Indeed, while I personally find the "Cointelpro" accusation baseless, I think it`s healthy for members to maintain a healthy skepticism toward ATS, government and pretty much everything.
I do hope that won`t be confused with sarcasm, baiting and disregarding the T&Cs however, because those have nothing to do with health, skepticism or ATS membership"

So what about member "thelibra" who wrote in that thread a short story liking me to a person that gets invited to a party drinks too, much urinates ( he used the swear word) on the floor and makes a prat of himself and insults everybody.

thelibra is still on ATS so i guess there rules only get used on members asking and posting links pointing towards the possibility ATS is Cointelpro.

Hi to Maskedavatar i wounder were you`d gone

ATS

zeed85 said:
thelibra is still on ATS so i guess there rules only get used on members asking and posting links pointing towards the possibility ATS is Cointelpro.

Hi to Maskedavatar i wounder were you`d gone
Hi,
Just remember that the particular issue of ATS is just one drop in the ocean. The problem of Cointelpro is much wider and a part of the more general (and more important) issues of psychopathy and ponerology. Once you are here, it may be an opportunity for you to learn something about these
subjects and about the methods of researching them.

ATS

ark said:
Hi,
Just remember that the particular issue of ATS is just one drop in the ocean. The problem of Cointelpro is much wider and a part of the more general (and more important) issues of psychopathy and ponerology. Once you are here, it may be an opportunity for you to learn something about these
subjects and about the methods of researching them.
The part of ATS that makes me think it may not be Cointelpro but more likely a commercial enterprise or low level intel gathering resource is the fact it`s tactics are so obvious to people with knowledge of the subject.

Thats one of the irritating things about ATS is when so called ordinary members join the conversation post mocking rubbish and when told to (I think polite but firm) to butt out they get all childish.In come the Mods to put you in your place, followed by members mocking your intellect/spelling mistakes etc etc etc (I now have spell checker) followed by u2u about excessive quoting one liners, followed by more mocking eventually you have two options leave the thread or get banned.

Makes me wonder what the hell anybody wants to stay there for.

A question to the Mods/Admin on here.Would you be insulted if somebody suggested Signs of The Times was a Cointelpro operation?

I was banned just before Christmas and was away a few weeks since returning to the site.Since my last post followed by Majic`s nobody has posted since in that thread.Guess they have nothing further to add to defend there site and nobody wants to starts.

It will be interesting to see how ATS develops in the future regarding there TV developments.Unless they to go the way of Icke.

ATS

zeed85 said:
A question to the Mods/Admin on here.Would you be insulted if somebody suggested Signs of The Times was a Cointelpro operation?
By the mere suggestion? No. I probably would issue a reply saying you better back up what you say with facts though. People can say what they want, but they will only last so long on this forum if they don't say anything that has an ounce of truth in it.

ATS

beau said:
By the mere suggestion? No. I probably would issue a reply saying you better back up what you say with facts though. People can say what they want, but they will only last so long on this forum if they don't say anything that has an ounce of truth in it.
How can you prove a Cointelpro operation with facts ?

That was the defense of the Ats Mods.

The fact no person outside of the Agency would know ,and if they were to whistle blow there are more public sections to do it in than a small web site such as ATS.By small I mean if you were to go and ask the public if they have used,seen or heard of ATS.

The fact that Agencies could be breaking Federal Laws designed to stop President using Cointelpro type operations don`t make themselves easy targets.If the US President dosn`t share and follow the laws there not going to leave any evidence to prove there existence.Those kinda secrets don`t get out .

How could you ever get anything other than suggestion.

Laura certainly hasn`t posted any facts concerning Cointelpro active operations.If she has managed too uncover some details, she certainly can`t prove them.Responses in the ATS thread l mentioned above concerning Laura speculate that the evidence in Laura site is none factual and designed to slander ATS.

So sure there is nothing other than speculation concerning ATS.Having said that having been a member on ATS for a long time using different user names and systems i`ve been able to post in most threads for long periods without problems ,but as soon as I`ve start threads with the possibility of ATS being govt run I`ve been banned within a few weeks.This hasn`t been because of my ID on the net.I`ve access to many computers in various countries so it isn`t because they`ve ID me and broken there Terms and Conditions.

ATS

zeed85 said:
So sure there is nothing other than speculation concerning ATS.Having said that having been a member on ATS for a long time using different user names and systems i`ve been able to post in most threads for long periods without problems ,but as soon as I`ve start threads with the possibility of ATS being govt run I`ve been banned within a few weeks.This hasn`t been because of my ID on the net.I`ve access to many computers in various countries so it isn`t because they`ve ID me and broken there Terms and Conditions.
You are perfectly right. There is nothing but a speculation that you are not a COINTELPRO agent. You disagree?
Prove it to me that you are not. And I promise, I will show that you can't prove it.

You see, everything is a speculation. That you exists as a person, is a speculation as well.

The point is: which speculations are more justified than other when taking into account the totality of available data. Without understanding and taking into account this simple idea, you may as well refrain from writing, as you are just (deliberately?) creating noise.

Back
Top Bottom