Activating Frontal Lobe

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
session transcript said:
(Psyche) I have a question. When we were discussing with I**** some type of cells that are located mainly in the frontal lobe of the brain, it seems that nobody knows what they are for. They are called spindle cells or "von Economo neurons" if I remember the name correctly. What are their function?

A: Consciousness orientation.

Q: (Ailén) Hmm.

(Andromeda) So I guess having a lot of those would be good?

(Burma Jones) So, is that like a registration bin for consciousness to figure out how to keep itself...

A: Energy directors.

Q: (Joe) Can you get more of them?

A: You may.

Q: (Joe) I wonder if those cells have anything to do with the third eye, like when you do the breathing and you look up...

A: Close, more like a "homing device".

Q: (Joe) A homing device for aliens?

A: Wave reader. {Cs refer to souled humans as “Wave Reading Consciousness Units.}

Q: (Ailén) I**** was saying that they're huge cells. Right? (Psyche) Yeah. She was wondering if they could be related to psychopathy, like the lack of those cells...

A: Oh yes.

I thanks for all the additional informations from replies by forum members on session 30 January 2010.
Now, I understand more about frontal lobe of brain.

Gaby's reply # 15
'Spindle neurons, also called Von Economo neurons(VENs) are a specific class of neurons that participate in signal transmission in the nervous system.
Spindle neurons are most abundant...in humans...in the anterior cingulate cortex(ACC) and the Frontonsula cortex(FI) ...appear to play a central role in the development of intelligent behavior and adaptive response to changing conditions and cognitive dissonance...

Frontoinsular cortex is closely connected to the insular, a region that is roughly the size of a thumb in each hemisphere of the brain.
The insula and frontoinsula cortex are part of the orbitofrontal cortex...associated with spatial awareness and the sense of touch are found, and where self awareness and the complexities of emotion are thought to be generated and experienced.
Moreover, this region of the right hemisphere is crucial to navigation and perceptions'.

To my understanding, sense of touch, self awareness, and emotions, we can able to generates then, be able to stimulates frontal lobes to awake.
I am sure that when we do EE exercise, those sensations surely stimulates frontal lobes too, because EE exercise generates vibrations of senses and emotions plus we do it by body awareness/self awareness.

But I was still looking for some other methods that might be add to accelerates frontal lobe. So, last three weeks I was researched this subject.
And there was a lots informations about what is spindle cells but couldn't find any right method that I can trust.

Then a few days ago, I found Spidey sense thread,
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,347.msg1984.html#msg1984
Reply #3 by Ben,
'Intuition and other 'psi' phenomena are very interesting result of a technique pioneered by TDA Lingo(the mountain man mentioned in the Ra material Book 1).
A student of his, Neil Slade, now sell books and has a website dedicated to the practice of stimulating the amygdalae of the human brain using guided imagery.

This causes increased activity in the frontal lobes ...and seem to be the physical basis of paranormal abilities.
There is also much more to them than that, I can tell you, after trying these techniques for over a year now, it seems that self stimulation of the amygdala eventually leads to what Neil terms a 'brain pop' or 'frontal lobes transcendence' which is described by various cultures as Nirvana, Satori, Samad, etc..... This is easy and can be done by anyone'.

And from the reply #4 by Rhys(Guest)'s information and the Ra material website,

'61.13
Questioner: Could you tell us the purpose of the frontal lobes of the brain and the conditions necessary for their activation?
Ra: I am Ra. The frontal lobes of the brain will, shall we say, have much more use in fourth density.
The primary mental/emotive condition of this large area of the so-called brain is joy or love in its creative sense. Thus the energies which we have discussed in relationship to the pyramids- all of the healing, the learning, the building and the energizing- are to be found in this area.
This is the area tapped by the adept. This is the area which through the trunk and root of mind, makes contact with intelligent energy and through, this gateway, intelligent infinity'.

So, I found lots book by Neil Slade, but TDA Lingo's book is not selling anywhere, and finally I found one free pdf book ' Self-Transcendence Workbook' and downloaded in my iPad two days ago.
http://www.co-bw.com/STW/STW_V1_1.pdf

And day before yesterday I read just few pages and tried first exercise, then before sleep I did POTs.
Then after that, all of sudden, some kind of lightning pops in my brain. I did have some small bight lights pop and disappeared occasionally but this time it was much bigger than before.

Hi kay kim,
When i read the title it spiked my curiosity since i had a recent experience of emotional release, in which, i pretty much experienced an intense form of emotional experience, the emotion in question was shame.

After reading some of the material dealing with practical steps into meditation and exploration there are pre-requisites to engage in the type of work of the healer and in this regard the type of work that deals with emotions.

While i was having this experience, i felt physical changes, inmediately in both sides of my frontal lobe, like an rearrangement, and following this really exausting experience i felt disoriented, my emotions did not connect as usual, i felt physically and mentally disoriented, stummble and studered a couple of times, and experienced over all what i can only describe as an expanssion of awareness. At one point, i felt as though i could sense the "energy field" of the people walking around and while looking at my dog, could see him looking at me..

The sensation lasted for a while and lots of it are influencing to some degree my methods of thinking now.

Now i don't know exactly what the methods or purposes are in this type of practice and will read the refferences you left and the links to find out.
But by what is quoted above it seems that the activation or used of the enhanced use of the intentional growth of these faculties only deals with just the activation, so i am bound to ask to which purpose would you intend to make use of these enhanced abilities?

Thanks for sharing!

Before finding the forum I had read Neil Slade's book where he talks about "popping the amygdala." I didn't get much benefit out of the book and it seemed a bit new-agey. I recall that all was needed to do it was to just think about where the two amygdalae are located in the brain. I might still have the book.

But on activating the frontal lobe: In Joe Dispenza's Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, he says that to activate the frontal lobe you just need to imagine a potential self in the future. So asking questions like, "What would it be like to think, feel, and act like this or that ideal self?", help activate the frontal lobe.

Hello Felipe4,

I am very glad to know that you released your unpleasant emotional pains.
And congratulations on your physical and mental renewals for better conditions.

But me, well, all I can say, I know that I did some of things that I am not proud of, but some years ago, I realized that, no matter how many years or eternally regrets or cry will not change my past or repair.

So, I let it go and start to be better person, but sometimes I fall, and each time I get up and trying to be better than yesterday.
So, nowadays I don't even keep my mind anybody's action. Let everybody live their way. Just compassion towards human suffering.
This way, better for others and myself that I can be services to others and better for now and future.

And about activating frontal lobe in brain. I don't have any specific purpose.
It is maybe funny way to say, but lots thing I do for simply because curious.
I let universal decide for me. If something I don't like it, then I refuse, but I know there is always some other chance or interesting things comes up when times right.

I found anticipation make me impatient, worry, things like negative feelings, so, I learned sometimes ago, something useless, then I threw away.
Besides that, surprise is wonderful gift that gives person, feeling of joy and gratitude.
So far, I only did first exercise but I like it, it is so simple and so easy. Haha

According to Wikipedia,

TDA Lingo was an Army veteran, folk singer, radio personality, and researcher who founded the Dormant Brain Research and Development Laboratory in Colorado.

Lingo was haunted by a question that his years at college failed to answer: "Why must I go to war and kill my brother?". One of his professors advised him that to answer that question, he would have to start his own research project and create his own research lab...
Lingo's work let him into..... He claimed to have discovered a way to utilize 100% of his brain... which enabled him to communicate with non-human species, experience extra sensory perception.

I just realized that some people might be confused by the front cover publicity/advertisement/guidance.
Just ignore it, and command to download it. It is 413 pages of PDF book by TDA Lingo- Self-Transcendence Workbook.
http://www.co-bw.com/STW/STW_V1_1.pdf

Here is the story of James Allen McCarty that related to old mountain man(TDA-Lingo).

The law of the one book-1 page 46,
'Jim had, for many years, been searching for some method of aiding humanity. Born in 1947, and equipped with degrees in business and education, he had studied, in addition, alternative methods for teaching consciousness expansion...

In 1972 he booked a course of study in consciousness expansion called "brain self-control" with a gruff old mountain man who lived in a log cabin at 10,000 feet in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.
During this course he learned, for the first time, of the possibility of communication with advanced civilization from outer space, not through any man-made means like radios, telegraphs, or electronic gadgetry but through the use of the frontal lobes of the human brain.

Hello 3D Student,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I didn't get any books by Neil Slade, so I don't know he's method but I imagine that it must be similar to Lingo's methods but perhaps add some of his new ideas too.

It seems everyone prefers one book over other, but since I already started Lingo's book, so I will practice until finds something that may not fit for my belief.

Now, I'm interesting how's your progress in activating the frontal lobe by reading Joe Dispenza's book. Did you ever tried his method?
Did you have any positive results in activating frontal lobe?
If so, then I might get that book too. Can you share it with me?

To be fair I have to put this excerpt first...
April 4 said:
Q: First question tonight: why are there so many depictions of ancient gods with horns on their heads?

A: To keep evil spirits at bay. Was symbolism.

Q: What was it a symbol of?

A: Head is prime chakric entrance route.

Q: So, why did they wear horns?

A: Symbolism of illustrations only.

Q: But what did the horns do?

A: Horns like a "picket fence."

Q: Obviously a fence is to keep something out. Was this the idea?

A: Yes.

Q: Did it work?

A: We are saying that this is symbolic only. Gods did not really have horns.

Q: I know that. That is not the issue I am trying to get at here. The issue is...

A: Then why would you ask "did it work?"

Q: Well, I wanted to know what it was symbolic of? I wanted to know what was going on behind the symbolism. Now, if I am going to...

A: The symbolism represents the imagination of the illustrator.

Q: Okay. Just as an aside, what function do horns serve on a deer?

A: Protects bucks from head injury during territorial "bucking."

More than a year back I have had a dream. The narrative was spinning around the idea of horns. That they are actually a symbolic representation of frontal lobes. After waking up I felt a bit silly because I've always imagined that if human would have horns physically it should be situated in parietal part of the skull but not in frontal.

Dream starts from some sort of trans generational practice. This practice is about entering the narrow cave or passing trough narrow passage, portal, gateway.

It is either morning or evening dusk. I assume it's morning. I see a huge piece of rock grayish and greenish in color. In a bottom of this rocky formation there is a round hole for one person to barely squeeze through. And in my dream logic I relate it somehow with this snippet about a rooster.

July 19 said:
Q: Okay. Change gears: Why is the rooster, or the crowing of the rooster, associated with the idea of underground cities, civilizations, or bases?

A: What causes the rooster to crow?

Q: Light. But, how is light related to an underground city?

A: Tis not just light, but the emergence of light from the depths of the darkness.

That narrative takes me to Middle East (Palestine?). It is night time... i am not sure... maybe around midnight. A man dressed up as a knight enters the tent where woman is about to give birth to a child. On both side of the entrance I see two torches around 1.80 in high. (In this piece of the story name "Edzra" appears. I know that there is another correct name Ezra. But in this particular case the name has letter "D")

Than story comes into kind of a present. Some indefinite place indoors with artificial lights and no windows. Guy whom I don't know experimenting with stones. He is a bit tensed, stressed, frustrated. It seems that someone else is in the room... Female... Maybe more than one person.

Stones are amber. Some of them are big dim raw chunks, others are small, clear and smooth as if they are from necklace. These stones are arranged in one line touching each other and staying in the air. They are NOT floating, hanging or levitating. They somehow stay... Here is the moment where the idea about horns pops up. The guy transmits (something that I can name as) a sensation using his frontal lobes. This sensation "goes/emanates/filters through" the amber and then travels elsewhere. I don't know where.

The End

FWIW

Kay Kim said:
Now, I'm interesting how's your progress in activating the frontal lobe by reading Joe Dispenza's book. Did you ever tried his method?

The focus of that book is not on activating the frontal lobe, he just mentions it briefly in passing. It's mostly about neuroplasticity and getting rid of unwanted thoughts and emotions. There is a big connection to quantum physics too. The method he uses for doing this is a four week meditation process.

I'm on week three now, and notice I'm a bit more calm and centered (I chose anger as the emotion to get rid of). I still have thoughts that come up and you say "Change!" when they come, and sometimes I notice I don't have those thoughts when I normally would.

So I wouldn't say I'm activating the frontal lobe per say, but probably indirectly through the meditation process, because you visualize yourself as a new person at one point. Here's the thread: Joe Dispenza - Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself

3D Student said:
Kay Kim said:

The focus of that book is not on activating the frontal lobe, he just mentions it briefly in passing. It's mostly about neuroplasticity and getting rid of unwanted thoughts and emotions. There is a big connection to quantum physics too. The method he uses for doing this is a four week meditation process.

I'm on week three now, and notice I'm a bit more calm and centered (I chose anger as the emotion to get rid of ). I still have thoughts that come up and you say "Change!" when they come, and sometimes I notice I don't have those thoughts when I normally would.

So I wouldn't say I'm activating the frontal lobe per say, but probably indirectly through the meditation process, because you visualize yourself as a new person at one point. Here's the thread: Joe Dispenza - Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself

Hi 3D student, i am curious as to how this meditation works exactly, i will need to read that book to find out and will get to it.

I bolded the part that i found curious, anger is an emotion that makes part of our system, When you say you want to get rid of it, it translated in my head a removing a part of you emotional body.

We have bad programs and bad habits that run in anger, may be you reffer to the programs and habits themselves that run on these emotions? Not the emotion of anger.?

I thought i'd ask.

Felipe4 said:
3D Student said:
Kay Kim said:

I'm on week three now, and notice I'm a bit more calm and centered (I chose anger as the emotion to get rid of ). I still have thoughts that come up and you say "Change!" when they come, and sometimes I notice I don't have those thoughts when I normally would.

Hi 3D student, i am curious as to how this meditation works exactly, i will need to read that book to find out and will get to it.

I bolded the part that i found curious, anger is an emotion that makes part of our system, When you say you want to get rid of it, it translated in my head a removing a part of you emotional body.

We have bad programs and bad habits that run in anger, may be you reffer to the programs and habits themselves that run on these emotions? Not the emotion of anger.?

I thought i'd ask.

I also found that part quite interesting myself...

From what I understand about emotional work, the idea is to develope healthy expressions for your emotions, not get rid of them. I find it curious that you want to get rid of your anger 3D, why is that?

Just yesterday, SoTT posted an article about emotional intelligence which I will link here. The title of the article is, "signs that you lack emotion intelligences, and tips on getting better." I just skimmed it quickly but I recall a point made about anger that I will quote, that I think you should read. It's very simplistic, but sometimes it's better to start simply...

You don't get angry. Emotional intelligence is not about being nice; it's about managing your emotions to achieve the best possible outcomes. Sometimes this means showing people that you're upset, sad, or frustrated. Constantly masking your emotions with happiness and positivity isn't genuine or productive. Emotionally intelligent people employ negative and positive emotions intentionally in the appropriate situations.

[quote author= 3D Student]I'm on week three now, and notice I'm a bit more calm and centered (I chose anger as the emotion to get rid of ).[/quote]

Hi 3D Student,

What exactly do you mean with trying to get rid of anger? Just know that there can be something very Objective about anger.

Righteous anger is part of our conscience. Without anger we cannot navigate through life accordingly. Anger when practised correctly is one of our best tools of guidance.

Without this guide pole we cannot see reality as it is and do something about the horrific state of the World. Righteous anger motives us and helps us see in the right way. And without this life goes without purpose or meaning.

You say getting rid of anger makes you a ''bit more calm and centered'' and I believe it.

But like said, Getting rid of anger ultimately doesn't make you happier. But It will make you miserable.

It's better to find meaning in life instead of trying to be happy. Happiness can only come with fulfillment.

You need righteous anger if you want to life a live of fulfillment and meaning. That will also make you more calm and centered, because than you act more in line with the intent and purpose of the Universe. This will make you more in peace with yourself.

Use the ''dark'' side of the force Haha ;)

bjorn said:
[quote author= 3D Student]I'm on week three now, and notice I'm a bit more calm and centered (I chose anger as the emotion to get rid of ).

Hi 3D Student,

What exactly do you mean with trying to get rid of anger? Just know that there can be something very Objective about anger.

Righteous anger is part of our conscience. Without anger we cannot navigate through life accordingly. Anger when practised correctly is one of our best tools of guidance.

Without this guide pole we cannot see reality as it is and do something about the horrific state of the World. Righteous anger motives us and helps us see in the right way. And without this life goes without purpose or meaning.

You say getting rid of anger makes you a ''bit more calm and centered'' and I believe it.

But like said, Getting rid of anger ultimately doesn't make you happier. But It will make you miserable.

It's better to find meaning in life instead of trying to be happy. Happiness can only come with fulfillment.

You need righteous anger if you want to life a live of fulfillment and meaning. That will also make you more calm and centered, because than you act more in line with the intent and purpose of the Universe. This will make you more in peace with yourself.

Use the ''dark'' side of the force Haha ;)
[/quote]

I agree that emotions are a tool, they help is interact with the world. For example, anger let's us know when something is done against us. This is one of the reasons I think it important to figure out what our emotions are trying to tell us.

Hi kay kim,
When i read the title it spiked my curiosity since i had a recent experience of emotional release, in which, i pretty much experienced an intense form of emotional experience, the emotion in question was shame.

After reading some of the material dealing with practical steps into meditation and exploration there are pre-requisites to engage in the type of work of the healer and in this regard the type of work that deals with emotions.

While i was having this experience, i felt physical changes, inmediately in both sides of my frontal lobe, like an rearrangement, and following this really exausting experience i felt disoriented, my emotions did not connect as usual, i felt physically and mentally disoriented, stummble and studered a couple of times, and experienced over all what i can only describe as an expanssion of awareness. At one point, i felt as though i could sense the "energy field" of the people walking around and while looking at my dog, could see him looking at me..

The sensation lasted for a while and lots of it are influencing to some degree my methods of thinking now.

Now i don't know exactly what the methods or purposes are in this type of practice and will read the refferences you left and the links to find out.
But by what is quoted above it seems that the activation or used of the enhanced use of the intentional growth of these faculties only deals with just the activation, so i am bound to ask to which purpose would you intend to make use of these enhanced abilities?

Thanks for sharing!

I tried it ! Releasing the frontal lob, or releasing the goal of having the "homing device" and I feel a bit what you have described Felipe, not the desoriented part, but a sense of clearness and granularity and a "I was home in this universe and that lobs are just telling my body what's in the room and where to find other objects".

I see this reality as perfect as it was, but some confusing programs have been put there to desorganize the "informations" and get the experience more difficult... so more fun :). Therefore to me the only "meditation" is that activity in which you release every bit of your cells from conflicting waves, and this activate some interesting stuff, let's continue this !

I probably worded it incorrectly, but maybe getting rid of anger was an unconscious desire coming out. The meditation is about regrooving your brain, so he has you pick a repeated unwanted negative emotion to work on. You're trying to wire together new neural circuits.

It was either fear, anxiety, or anger that I was going to pick. I originally wanted to pick fear of failure, but when I was almost done the book, I went on an increased anger spurt. So I decided on that emotion. When I get angry, the usual trigger is a loss of time, and I get anxious and start negative thought loops and it spirals downward and I get in a very bad mood. So I prioritized that emotion.

I saw that article on EQ. Mine is pretty low. I don't have a problem with getting angry, but expressing it healthily.

bjorn, in regards to getting rid of anger I suppose I meant getting rid or dealing with the causes of it. Which are probably low EQ and being pressured for time and not spending time wisely. I can have righteous anger every so often when reading about what the psychos have done to this world.

Back
Top Bottom