aether, ether, aetheronomy, some reflexions

heinrich

Dagobah Resident
hello to the forum.

1. this is emotional message to the forum on the subject of the aether/ether.

2. please pardon me if i first dwell on some of my previous considerations which will explain the present message.

3. i was trained as a mechanical engineer, but always had an interest in the mysterious, the unexplained.

4. when i took my retirement in 1999, i wanted to get more informed on the mysterious phenomena which are reported wordwide, such as ufos, levitation, bilocation, synchronicity, death and life after death, parapsychology, joung, catholic religion, jesus, psychoanalysis, miracles, buddhism, shamanism, animal instincts, group soul, prophecy, etc, etc...

5. i was ready to read on such subjets without prejudice, but with a critical view and i was free to do so because i was no more constrained by official thinking models, and because i have really encountered phenomena which were outside of the spirit of my engineering education.

6. i discovered the cassiopaeans many years ago and i found their site intriguing, also because the channeling appeared to take place in realtime, without transmission delay. i have read several of the books by laura, and i liked her approach to find out the truth so that she does not have to tell wrong answers to the queries of her children.

7. also i found the answers provided by the cassiopaeans to be credible and pedagogic. i have read all transcripts and i have tried to condensee all answers in a single file, which i attach for your perusal.

8. since very long i was obsessed by the concept of the ether, because only the ether could explain the instantenous transmissions often observed, and which violate the need to rely on the speed of light for the transmission of information.

9. i was also intrigued by the book of houellebecq “les particules elementaires”, which built upon the experiments of alain aspect at orsay, france, and i was highly pleased that this work was rewarded by the physics nobel 2022. indeed, the intrication of particles irrespective of their separation demonstrates that the intricated particles remain a single entity even with a spatial distance between them. this outlines that space does not exist, and time does not exist, as claimed by the cass, by the bouddha when he had his illumination. when bouddah then returned to 3d, he found it impossible to describe his experience because any partial explanations required a further level of knowledge, and the number of explanation levels is infinite. hence, any vision available in 4d cannot be translated into 3d. the same for christ.

10. so, the concept of the aether was always in my mind, because aether must connect the whole universe instantaneously, therefore rendering the concepts of time and distance superfluous. i also assumed that the instantenous apparitions of ufos must be linked to the use of the aether.

11. to allow this instanteneous dissemination of information through the universe then also implies that the aether must be infinitely rigid, and the the whole universe must be embedded in the aether.

12. this would also explain how our thoughts, by impacting the aether, achieve their implementation, and the value of prayer. as this aether covers the whole universe, is unbiquitus, and reacts to thoughts, one could call the aether god, but this is less relevant.

13. during my retirement, i have constantly been reading and one day i fell on harold aspden. i did not seek to reproduce his reasonings, but i liked his invention of a modern form of aether, and i was scandalised that wiki did not have an entry on aspden.

14. since a long time, i also read “bibliotecapleyades” and i found may relevant articles in there. recently, i was fed up to always read bp at random, and i decided to read it consecutively from the beginning, which was june 2004. i arrived at novemer 2004, and saw the entry “why speak of an aether”, and there i discovered a site in which all of my initial wishes were satisfied:

- he spoke of tesla, who intrigued me for a long time, also because his papers were confiscated at his death,
- of reich and orgone, which i read a long time ago, and who met the same fate as tesla,
- of aspden, censured by wiki.
- on bearden

15. so, this site of aetherometry, and for the first time, included all the aether pioneers i knew, and the work of these pioneers appears to be extensively documented, including free energy applications.

16. therefore, this is why i recommend that interested persons study this site to assess its validity.

17. there is an almost infinite amount of literature provided by only 2 authors, paulo n correa and his wife alexandra n correa. i wonder how these 2 people could write this enormous amount of documentation.

18. i checked aetherometry in wiki: it is condemned as idiocy in rationalwiki, and in wiki. however, i would not take the wiki comments and appreciations at face value, but i suggest that the arguments of aetheronomy be read with an open mind and with goodwill.

19. i am sure that ark knows all this, and i would accept his assessment rather thant the vitriolic opinions of wiki.

20. i cannot imagine that the correa couple would have invested so much work in total nonsense as wiki suggests. surely, there must be at least a kernel of value in their theory.

21. they have also written a book on the co2 nonsense, which i scanned and which i believe worth reading with an open mind.

should i be wrong, it does not matter as i have nothing to loose.
should i be right, the better.

hello to the forum.

1. this is emotional message to the forum on the subject of the aether/ether.

2. please pardon me if i first dwell on some of my previous considerations which will explain the present message.

3. i was trained as a mechanical engineer, but always had an interest in the mysterious, the unexplained.

4. when i took my retirement in 1999, i wanted to get more informed on the mysterious phenomena which are reported wordwide, such as ufos, levitation, bilocation, synchronicity, death and life after death, parapsychology, joung, catholic religion, jesus, psychoanalysis, miracles, buddhism, shamanism, animal instincts, group soul, prophecy, etc, etc...

5. i was ready to read on such subjets without prejudice, but with a critical view and i was free to do so because i was no more constrained by official thinking models, and because i have really encountered phenomena which were outside of the spirit of my engineering education.

6. i discovered the cassiopaeans many years ago and i found their site intriguing, also because the channeling appeared to take place in realtime, without transmission delay. i have read several of the books by laura, and i liked her approach to find out the truth so that she does not have to tell wrong answers to the queries of her children.

7. also i found the answers provided by the cassiopaeans to be credible and pedagogic. i have read all transcripts and i have tried to condensee all answers in a single file, which i attach for your perusal.

8. since very long i was obsessed by the concept of the ether, because only the ether could explain the instantenous transmissions often observed, and which violate the need to rely on the speed of light for the transmission of information.

9. i was also intrigued by the book of houellebecq “les particules elementaires”, which built upon the experiments of alain aspect at orsay, france, and i was highly pleased that this work was rewarded by the physics nobel 2022. indeed, the intrication of particles irrespective of their separation demonstrates that the intricated particles remain a single entity even with a spatial distance between them. this outlines that space does not exist, and time does not exist, as claimed by the cass, by the bouddha when he had his illumination. when bouddah then returned to 3d, he found it impossible to describe his experience because any partial explanations required a further level of knowledge, and the number of explanation levels is infinite. hence, any vision available in 4d cannot be translated into 3d. the same for christ.

10. so, the concept of the aether was always in my mind, because aether must connect the whole universe instantaneously, therefore rendering the concepts of time and distance superfluous. i also assumed that the instantenous apparitions of ufos must be linked to the use of the aether.

11. to allow this instanteneous dissemination of information through the universe then also implies that the aether must be infinitely rigid, and the the whole universe must be embedded in the aether.

12. this would also explain how our thoughts, by impacting the aether, achieve their implementation, and the value of prayer. as this aether covers the whole universe, is unbiquitus, and reacts to thoughts, one could call the aether god, but this is less relevant.

13. during my retirement, i have constantly been reading and one day i fell on harold aspden. i did not seek to reproduce his reasonings, but i liked his invention of a modern form of aether, and i was scandalised that wiki did not have an entry on aspden.

14. since a long time, i also read “bibliotecapleyades” and i found may relevant articles in there. recently, i was fed up to always read bp at random, and i decided to read it consecutively from the beginning, which was june 2004. i arrived at novemer 2004, and saw the entry “why speak of an aether”, and there i discovered a site in which all of my initial wishes were satisfied:

- he spoke of tesla, who intrigued me for a long time, also because his papers were confiscated at his death,
- of reich and orgone, which i read a long time ago, and who met the same fate as tesla,
- of aspden, censured by wiki.
- on bearden

15. so, this site of aetherometry, and for the first time, included all the aether pioneers i knew, and the work of these pioneers appears to be extensively documented, including free energy applications.

16. therefore, this is why i recommend that interested persons study this site to assess its validity.

17. there is an almost infinite amount of literature provided by only 2 authors, paulo n correa and his wife alexandra n correa. i wonder how these 2 people could write this enormous amount of documentation.

18. i checked aetherometry in wiki: it is condemned as idiocy in rationalwiki, and in wiki. however, i would not take the wiki comments and appreciations at face value, but i suggest that the arguments of aetheronomy be read with an open mind and with goodwill.

19. i am sure that ark knows all this, and i would accept his assessment rather thant the vitriolic opinions of wiki.

20. i cannot imagine that the correa couple would have invested so much work in total nonsense as wiki suggests. surely, there must be at least a kernel of value in their theory.

21. they have also written a book on the co2 nonsense, which i scanned and which i believe worth reading with an open mind.

should i be wrong, it does not matter as i have nothing to loose.
should i be right, the better.
The math of the compressible aether is the conformal group which can handle longitudinal photons and gravitons that interact with complex spacetime. It's the full symmetry group of Maxwell's equations including the superluminal solutions. You still have to see what kind of metrics (including bimetric ideas) are possible and this can include the aether math being part of a more fundamental symmetry (including information ideas). You also have to handle/fit with dark matter, dark energy, and Standard Model ideas.

thank you for you comment, but its quality exceeds my intellectual abilities.
Your honesty is absolutely refreshing. I can also confirm that John G's post flew about a couple of leagues over my head. It strikes me as a very scientifically oriented approach to the matter, and obviously this is a matter that is best approched from different angles including the strictly academic and physically-oriented one, and the more lookout points the better, so as to reach a more comprehensive grasp. But if that is so, and jumping to the other end of the spectrum, I cannot discard that even looking at the matter from a completely intuitional viewpoint is also a valid approach, say, for example, from the point of view of the validity of dreams as a tool to understand the Aether concept. Will not elaborate more at this time, but you might be intrigued to know that I was a strictly intellectual person for most of my life, trusting only on the workings of the rational mind to explain all those mysteries in life that seem to have also intrigued you, until I had to admit that I had reached the most dismal of dead ends. The process of opening up the mind to incorporate what, up to that point in time, I had regarded as more "dubious" approaches (intuition, alchemy, "cross polination" from seemingly quite different academic fields one into the other, etc.) has been a slow but most rewarding one. More to the point, it is my feeling that we will not reach a practical understanding of a concept like the Aether, as well as many others, without fully opening to the idea that we will have to incorporate the abilities of the right-brain and apply them to the task.

dear rodmen. thank you for you honest comment. i have gone through the same process as you: till my mid 20ies, i was strictly materialistic and rational, and this led me to become an engineer. since then, i have observed my life and became attentive to interesting "coincidences". i wanted to explore these and took my retirement as soon as i could afford it to study esoterisme. i read everything, not necessarily believing it at face value, but taking note. today, i function by intuition mainly and let other people - and my wife, take care of my daily needs. in fact, "fate" takes care of you if you have the courage to define your wishes, without bothering of their possible implementation. this however does not relieve me of a basic anxiety, and my solace comes from the bouddah and christ in the new testament. i also find that the evolution of our knowledge of physics is absolutely astonishing and constructive. i also think here of alain aspect and the intrication. the closest i come to my views are those expressed by the cassiopaeans and i cannot thank laura enough for her pioneering work. kind regards.

More to the point, it is my feeling that we will not reach a practical understanding of a concept like the Aether, as well as many others, without fully opening to the idea that we will have to incorporate the abilities of the right-brain and apply them to the task.
The guy I first learned of aether from used right-brain analogies a lot:
Since (as shown in Morse and Feshbach) the Longitudinal Waves are faster than the Transverse Waves, and the Transverse Waves travel at the Speed of Light, the Longitudinal Waves are Superluminal if the Aether is a general elastic medium (Tohu VaVohu).

The question of the existence or non-existence of Longitudinal/Scalar Waves is then the question of whether or not the Aether, regarded as an elastic medium, is compressible:

• If not, there are no Longitudinal/Scalar Waves.
  • If so, then there are Superluminal Longitudinal/Scalar Waves.
My personal opinion is that the Aether is compressible, but only at energies around the Vacuum Expectation Value of the Higgs field, around 250 GeV, which is corrresponds to the Superposition Separation of an entire single Tubulin in the Brain.

The Dilation of the 15-dim Conformal Group sets the scale of the Higgs VeV at 250 GeV so that general deformations of SpaceTime can take place only above that energy level, while GraviPhoton Special Conformal (Hopf flow) transformations are useful in Conformal deformations of SpaceTime.
He threw in the Jewish mysticism Tohu VaVohu as an analogy. My avatar is the root system for this aether math only with personality model labels via personality being an analogy the guy used too. Right-brain vs left brain personalities would be inwards and outwards (it's a 3D cuboctahedron, the 12 vertices and 3D represent the 15-dim math).

He threw in the Jewish mysticism Tohu VaVohu as an analogy.
John, that is interesting, since TohuVaVohu refers to the initial condition of the Universe before the Creation. It suggests that there was something there already and the whole tennet can be said to stand in opposition to the Creatio Ex Nihilo idea (that creation proceeded from the absolute Void where nothing existed). Since the idea that a god created everything at some particular moment and before that nothing existed, doesn't make any sense to me, the TohuVaVohu concept has more merits, though it's still a far cry from the more complex paradigm positing that there is no begining and no end, that lineal time is basically a 3D illusion, that all there is is consciousness and consciousness is eternal.

"fate" takes care of you if you have the courage to define your wishes, without bothering of their possible implementation
Yeah, let things unfold naturally, as it were, and then deal with them one at a time. I've had to learn that the hard way and it's long since I made a conscious decision to stop worrying about the future, though making it a day-to-day strategie is a hard task. But the one thing that has really improved my mental health and reduced the levels of anxiety is accepting that everything that happens is part of a learning process, and that your "higher self" probably has a rough script for you that will implement all the ideal learning conditions, if you only let it play out without too much resistance.

John, that is interesting, since TohuVaVohu refers to the initial condition of the Universe before the Creation. It suggests that there was something there already and the whole tennet can be said to stand in opposition to the Creatio Ex Nihilo idea (that creation proceeded from the absolute Void where nothing existed). Since the idea that a god created everything at some particular moment and before that nothing existed, doesn't make any sense to me, the TohuVaVohu concept has more merits, though it's still a far cry from the more complex paradigm positing that there is no begining and no end, that lineal time is basically a 3D illusion, that all there is is consciousness and consciousness is eternal.
That guy I quoted describes Tohu VaVohu like this:
The initial state of the physical universe is described as being Tohu VaVohu ... The Talmud ... Chagigah ... identifies Tohu as a green or yellow line surrounding theworld ... and Vohu as stones in the depthof the waters. ... the book of Isaiah .. refers to the line of Tohu and the stones of Vohu. ... the Ramban ... sees the Tohu VaVohu as a formless and malleable substrate from which all other matter was formed ... Rashi ... eleventh-century ... commentator ... does explain the terms in combination as referring to an astonishing emptiness ... Rabbi Samson Raphael Hirsch describes ... Tohu VaVohu... as "astonishingly chaotic" ... Kabbalah (the esoteric part of the Torah) tells us that God created and destroyed manyworlds before this one. ... some scholars ... assume that ...they were destroyed without a trace. ...".
So if you think of 7th density God consciousness (who has a physics so God is not nothing) as initiating many (actually infinite as mentioned in the recent session) grand cycles, the God creating from nothing other than himself makes sense. Once you get to our 3rd density physical world, you get the aether/TohuVaVohu line around stones. The Vohu stones (particles) see a line bounding the aether domain. Ark's blog is currently talking about bounded complex domains and the guy I'm quoting quotes Ark's earlier (early 90s) work on this, that's how I first found Ark and got here via Ark's Quantum Future site. A couple sessions ago Ark mentioned a type of metric the Cs said relates to 4th density and that's difficult to picture with aether domain right-brain analogies since it doesn't have distances though the metric is kind of a distance-less distance?

an article on aether: i found this article on ether in the site occult mysteries. i found it useful because it mentions recent activities:

Back
Top Bottom