Air Algeria Flight AH5017 Missing Plane

I know the video is poor quality but I cannot make out any luggage or bodies across the area shown.

I was watching the BBC news on tv yesterday when the info of the Air Algerie crash was reported, and in the same segment they mentioned the Tawan crash the previous day, and then later I read online about a small plane crash:

http://news.yahoo.com/teen-pilot-father-die-during-round-world-charity-215111527.html

A teenage US pilot attempting to set a round-the-world flight record died Wednesday in a Pacific Ocean crash that also killed his father, the charity he was trying to raise money for said.

The single engine plane flown by Haris Suleman, 17, an American of Pakistani origin, went down in American Samoa, according to The Citizens Foundation, an organization promoting quality education for disadvantaged youth.

Also, on Jul 21

http://www.sott.net/article/282340-2-separate-plane-crashes-on-the-same-day-kill-6-in-Arizona

And there was the earlier story about the plane that experienced a "free-fall" over Kuala Lumpur and injured over 150 people on board:

http://www.sott.net/article/282089-Passengers-suffer-serious-injuries-as-Johannesburg-Hong-Kong-flight-encounters-severe-turbulence-over-Kuala-Lumpur

And friend of mine last Monday told me that he experienced the same thing on his flight over Europe, though the jump of the plane was not so big to injure people, but some got scared and screamed.

So it's kind of "raining" planes these days, and a thought I had was whether there is something else also going on relating to cosmic changes that somehow affect the sky's ability to keep planes from falling or losing altitude, or something to that effect.

anka said:
Eboard10 said:
If you look at the pictures provided in the link there doesn't seem to be much of a wreckage at all.

Looks eerily similar to the Flight 93 crash site with a few aircraft parts here and there.
That's my impression as well. And having watched the new video on SoTT, I thought this does not look like a real crash site. Staged? After following all the previous comments, I would favour the Mossad link but at the same time, not intending to confuse the issue too much, looking at the vortices map which was already mentioned in the MH370 thread, one of the 10 central areas includes exactly Mali & Algeria, among others. Coincidence? See here:

_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mapas_ocultotierra/esp_mapa_ocultotierra_11.htm
Well spotted! Also on this site the main vile vortice 20- Algeria "Algerian megalithic monuments & burial grounds, ancient cave art etc. Also on major earthquake fault line to Karachi, Pakistan. Diamond deposits underground? Some connect it to mysterious plane disappearances over the Sahara Desert". On the world grid map from Becker- Hagens this grid point directly connects to 2- KIEV!! Then to 11-. Findhorn, North Scotland is third point of triangle. 20+2+11=33. Could be coincidence

The plane's debris is concentrated in a small area, but it is too early to draw conclusions," Hollande said of the wreckage of the plane carrying at least 51 French nationals that crashed near the border with Burkina Faso, from where it had taken off.

That does not hold water because when you look at crash site of MH17 and other crashes there is a wide area of debris that needs some time to be all collected. It sounds like cover up, it s all here folks on this small area, case closed. Also it seemed they just wanted to put out some story quickly about it with contradictory claims by french and lybian news probably knowing people only read native news and won t notice that contradictions. On the other hand if it is genuine crash site then where are the other parts of plane? Maybe then there is truth when french media said it desintegrated and if there was like in Air France crash lack of plane parts then the strenght of the strong cometary blast could desintegrate parts of it.

Corvinus said:
The plane's debris is concentrated in a small area, but it is too early to draw conclusions," Hollande said of the wreckage of the plane carrying at least 51 French nationals that crashed near the border with Burkina Faso, from where it had taken off.

That does not hold water because when you look at crash site of MH17 and other crashes there is a wide area of debris that needs some time to be all collected. It sounds like cover up, it s all here folks on this small area, case closed. Also it seemed they just wanted to put out some story quickly about it with contradictory claims by french and lybian news probably knowing people only read native news and won t notice that contradictions. On the other hand if it is genuine crash site then where are the other parts of plane? Maybe then there is truth when french media said it desintegrated and if there was like in Air France crash lack of plane parts then the strenght of the strong cometary blast could desintegrate parts of it.

It is also a question of how the plane came down (if that is the case). If it fell apart only at the point it crashed to the ground, then you can expect more of a debris field in a rather small area on the ground. If on the other hand the plane already fell apart in the air, it is logical that the debris will be scattered on a much larger area on the ground and thus it can even be that there is no big debris field on one place.

It is also a question of how the plane came down (if that is the case). If it fell apart only at the point it crashed to the ground, then you can expect more of a debris field in a rather small area on the ground. If on the other hand the plane already fell apart in the air, it is logical that the debris will be scattered on a much larger area on the ground and thus it can even be that there is no big debris field on one place.

Yes, it sounds logical but from the pictures shown there is no much debris left, looks more like a smaller plane crash then airliner crash.

Just read this on Twitter. Don't know how valid.

_https://twitter.com/airlivenet/status/493155782897442816
NEWS #AH5017 Report says 33 French military personnel (three senior intelligence officials) and a Lebanese Hezbollah leader were on board.

Corvinus said:

Yes, it sounds logical but from the pictures shown there is no much debris left, looks more like a smaller plane crash then airliner crash.
Yes. But whether if the event it's an attack or another MH370, is dramatic [An attempt by the Zionists to continue distracting from the slaughter of Palestinians and part of their War (of the psychopaths) against the universe and the changes that are coming, that will make them lose control?].

l apprenti de forgeron said:
Yes. But whether if the event it's an attack or another MH370, is dramatic [An attempt by the Zionists to continue distracting from the slaughter of Palestinians and part of their War (of the psychopaths) against the universe and the changes that are coming, that will make them lose control?].

If it was another attempt by the Israelis to divert the attention from Gaza then their timing this time was pretty bad. Correct me if I'm wrong but the plane disappearance happened around the time the ceasefire came into effect and they only now went back to bombing the strip. If they really wanted to push the mass media attention away from Palestine then the Algerian plane accident should have happened closer to today or when they really needed it most. Could of course be that they changed their plans after what happened.

Eboard10 said:
If it was another attempt by the Israelis to divert the attention from Gaza then their timing this time was pretty bad. Correct me if I'm wrong but the plane disappearance happened around the time the ceasefire came into effect and they only now went back to bombing the strip. If they really wanted to push the mass media attention away from Palestine then the Algerian plane accident should have happened closer to today or when they really needed it most. Could of course be that they changed their plans after what happened.

Well, if that was exactly intended than you are right.
I reckon the plane crash and ceasefire would not need to be timed so precisely - they do the job independently. It's impossible for psychopaths to plan and carry it out so precisely, especially with the logistics involved.

I would say the ceasefire was only one of their many PR games which of course wasn't meant seriously and the plane crash, if involving Mossad, would just serve to quickly divert media's attention from the events that don't go in your favour. Anything would do, really. There has been a massive negative response to Israel's attack on Gaza. They are overwhelmed by it.

Hard to see through, more info needed, more observation of behaviour of all the parties involved in the news feed and investigation. I wonder what bodies they are going to bring to France.

Ceasefire on 24th? no, while AH5017 was hitting headlines (as MISSING PLANE) Israel bombed a school in Gaza killing 15 & injuring 200.

Alana said:
I was watching the BBC news on tv yesterday when the info of the Air Algerie crash was reported, and in the same segment they mentioned the Tawan crash the previous day, and then later I read online about a small plane crash:

http://news.yahoo.com/teen-pilot-father-die-during-round-world-charity-215111527.html

A teenage US pilot attempting to set a round-the-world flight record died Wednesday in a Pacific Ocean crash that also killed his father, the charity he was trying to raise money for said.

The single engine plane flown by Haris Suleman, 17, an American of Pakistani origin, went down in American Samoa, according to The Citizens Foundation, an organization promoting quality education for disadvantaged youth.

Also, on Jul 21

http://www.sott.net/article/282340-2-separate-plane-crashes-on-the-same-day-kill-6-in-Arizona

And there was the earlier story about the plane that experienced a "free-fall" over Kuala Lumpur and injured over 150 people on board:

http://www.sott.net/article/282089-Passengers-suffer-serious-injuries-as-Johannesburg-Hong-Kong-flight-encounters-severe-turbulence-over-Kuala-Lumpur

And friend of mine last Monday told me that he experienced the same thing on his flight over Europe, though the jump of the plane was not so big to injure people, but some got scared and screamed.

So it's kind of "raining" planes these days, and a thought I had was whether there is something else also going on relating to cosmic changes that somehow affect the sky's ability to keep planes from falling or losing altitude, or something to that effect.

I had the same feeling/thought,it seems as the earth changes are speeding up very fast,since April of this year thanks to sott and to some channels(which monthly shows a video compilation about the earth changes around the world) on youtube I've noticed that heavy rains,active volcanoes,sinkholes,earthquakes,wildfires have increased in numbers dramatically, also the meteor activity is pretty high and when you consider the disappearance of the airplain MH370 in march,the disappearance from the European radar of commercial airplanes on 05-10 of June and now this month also planes are falling from the sky which except the MH017 airplane(which was blown up by a bomb on the plane) the cause of the other planes that crashed or had to make an emergency landing is yet unknown.

Yea! An outpost of reasoned, thoughtful dialog regarding the anomalies around AH5017!

This place took some digging to find. Actually, I guess it just took some digging for me to find. As soon as I stopped trying various elaborate search terms and just looked for /ah5017 crash site does not look real/ and boom shackalacka you popped up.

I knew it was "the right place" when the first post I saw was proposing (paraphrasing) that AH5017 and MH370 seemed examples of the same anomalous phenomena, while MH17 seemed to be an example of a more "mundane" phenomena.

I hope I don't make a horrible gaff right out of the gate by quoting a recent story, but I thought you may be interested.

{{{ Air Algerie crash: AH5017 pilots 'asked to turn back'
By David Chazan in Paris 9:46PM BST 28 Jul 2014
"What we know for sure is that the weather was bad that night, that the plane crew had asked to change route and then to turn back before all contact was lost," Laurent Fabius said at a news conference, hours after the plane's two black boxes were brought to Paris.
"Everything will be done to identify the bodies but it is a lengthy, meticulous and extremely complex task," he said. "The remains are pulverised, the heat is overwhelming and furthermore there's rain."
}}} http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/algeria/10996740/Air-Algerie-crash-AH5017-pilots-asked-to-turn-back.html . Less than 50% copied. Emphasis and adj. for readability added.

This seem to me to be a clear example of revisionist history. As I recall, it was air traffic control that asked the plane to reroute due to weather or an flight path conflict with an oncoming plane, take you're pick.

Certainly you would think there would have been some mention of the fact that the flight crew requested permission to turn around prior to now?

Anyway, I look forward to catching up on the discussion thus far.

aHEMagain

I forgot to mention on the last line of the news story I quoted, I felt like the next thing we were going to hear was "and furthermore there is rain, and locusts, and bandits!"

We can just forget about bodies, they've set it up nicely to not even have to go to the effort of faking DNA results.

A broader question I have is what connects discussions like this with Gurdjieff's work? Why are you hanging out here, in other words. Not very good other words. Hopefully my intent is clear.

aHEMagain

ps: is there a membership level that gets editing privileges, or is that not possible here?

aHEMagain said:
I forgot to mention on the last line of the news story I quoted, I felt like the next thing we were going to hear was "and furthermore there is rain, and locusts, and bandits!"

We can just forget about bodies, they've set it up nicely to not even have to go to the effort of faking DNA results.

A broader question I have is what connects discussions like this with Gurdjieff's work? Why are you hanging out here, in other words. Not very good other words. Hopefully my intent is clear.

aHEMagain

ps: is there a membership level that gets editing privileges, or is that not possible here?

You can read this http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9553.msg69187#msg69187
to get the idea, it's mainly about objectivity, so keeping up with the latest events and not believing
lies is what most people do here. For that keep up with http://www.sott.net/

You can edit your posts after you reach a certain number of posts (over 50 I think).

You should also write an introduction in this section of the forum https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html

Back
Top Bottom