Alternate realities in dreams …

Haiku

Jedi Master

I am an mechanical engineer for my primary occupation and I have worked in four different buildings in real life, two for my current employer because we moved to a new facility higher above sea level. It flooded in the first location.

Now I dream a lot and over the years, in my dreams only, I have worked in at least twenty other facilities, still doing the same occupation. One of the buildings was as big as a stadium with a thousand cubicles. Another was on a six-story building and I was on the fifth floor. On another it had walls inside that had to be twenty feet tall. Another was on a hillside with four floors, you came into the building at the top floor, and I took the elevator all the way down to the sub-basement where I worked.

There has been STS involvement on about a third of them. They changed the internal structure on some to give it a long hallway that went to an area that felt wrong, I could feel it. The hallway always ended up dark at the end of it, I never explored any further to know what they had in store for me, I would turn around and get the heck out of there. But others did go into the darkness never to be seen again in the dream or they would enter a side room and the same would happen, again I never followed to know where they went, I was not a fool. Some had STS influence outside of the building leaving me in a disaster area a couple of times that would not let me go back into the buildings.

I had a recent one where it was a new building, but the STS influence was flies, billions of them, very freaky as I went from room to room with them following me the whole time.

Another recent one was a long part of a building that had hundreds of metal cabinets lining all the rooms and several making partitions in the rooms.

And another just a few nights ago, I was unemployed and living on the street but the building I worked at was on the third floor and I lived on the street below it.

I remember all of these building very clearly and all of them included workers that I worked with at all three engineering departments that I worked in. Some had retired and other were passed away, like my first chief engineer who was a world traveler in the 1930’s and spoke of life in India and other areas there. He died forty years ago, too much tobacco, the doc’s pulled one of his lungs out of him and he sat there wiggling his heart in the void, too weird. He still smoked to his death. Even he was there in my recent dreams, that was cool as I stopped to talk with him again. Larger ones had people I never seen before, hundreds of them that I never met before in this reality, but I knew them there.

Now another has come to me, a free repeater that has shown itself a few times, it starts at a straight road up to a large facility that allowed me to drive into this time, even included a warning to others walking by there a car was coming in. The first part of the building was a mall of separate stores and I drove almost into them parking just outside one, which was odd to say the least. Then as I went deeper into the mall in the back end of the building was an office setup in one of the stores. Cubicles with desks were everywhere, a working environment. There was even one set up for me, I hate being set up. The odd item in this dream was the added element of bee’s, they were everywhere including the mall. You couldn’t walk anywhere without one or two of them buzzing by your head. Now the interesting part of the bee’s is that they were talking to you putting out sub-liminal suggestions to you as you moved around them. I left the premises but not before sneaking into a corporate office where the bosses were. I found them all around a single desk, they were working the suggestions that the bees were giving to the others. It was a behind the scenes view. Now on my departure this time I found an opening in the wall that was dark beyond, I was about to enter it when this dream finished, and I woke up. I don’t think they wanted me to really see behind the curtain of this one.

Now all of these were in full detail including a stain of spilled coffee on a carpeted floor, folders of unknown projects in a filing cabinet, pens, pencils and pads of paper in the drawers. The last one with the mall was complete with all kinds of stores and matching goods in all of them, standard mall piles and tables full of them like any indoor mall. This one even had mall food places serving up treats and lunches all over the place. It was all just too much detail to just be a dream. There were environments in the distance outside these facilities and didn’t fade away into darkness like some dreams I have had. I started my life being a draughtsman, so I worked with larger drawings at times. I found in the mall office flat files that contained these drawings with my name on them, but I didn’t pay enough attention to what was on the sheet of paper to remember them.

I’ve walked out of the work locations, one let me walk down to the beach, another let me go to a palace of a sort. But the flies in the one, that was chilling as they were flying everywhere many landing on people and none of them seemed to mind it at all, that was really creepy. The bees in the mall, that was a new one on me. they were definitely suggesting things to you, buy this or that, I didn’t listen to them in the office, didn’t stay long enough I guess, and I was swatting them away with none of them stinging me. One place I got out of, and it was a disaster outside with a walled in valley perimeter and the building would not let me back in once I left, too odd.

It was just the detail of all of these dreams and my knowledge of where everything was, it was unfathomable. Bathrooms with splashed water on counter tops, a paper towel dropped on a floor, mirrors that were fogged up or separating from years of use. Windows with scratches from a too close plant outside, potted plants inside some were taken care of other were not. Concrete sidewalks with cracks, roads with potholes with repairs and painted stripes that were worn to the point that they were nearly hidden. These are not items I ever saw in other dreams.

Now this leads me to believe that they were alternate realities that I am in right now alongside of this one that we are in. I can find no better explanation knowing what I know right now about these specific dreams. I may change this realization later, but I am going to be hard press to find another explanation to these dreams. The flies and bees, I am never going to get them out of my mind now along with all the other STS elements of these dreams.

I just wanted to pass these thoughts along in case others have seen similar scenes in their dreams, you know like minds and all. Just try to relish in them as I have done through the years, they have been captivating at the least, Haiku …

Geez, @Haiku, your detailed memories of your “dreams” is incredible.
When I read this statement you wrote:
“Now this leads me to believe that they were alternate realities that I am in right now alongside of this one that we are in. I can find no better explanation knowing what I know right now about these specific dreams.”, wow, I completely agree!
As well, I immediately was reminded of a statement made, by the late Philip K. Dick, in his presentation at the Festival de la Science Fiction in Metz, France, in September of 1977.

He titled his presentation”If you find this world bad, you should see some of the others”. :shock:
He phrased his view as “ The manifold of partially realized ‘realities’ lying tangent to whatever is the most actualized one”.
So, giving that suspicion credence, you are here, now, in this “timeline”, which makes you the most actualized one, rather than those other, darker, dystopian realities.
Or, maybe not, but, it’s interesting to think about!

I’ve read many of his books, most of them, actually, and every book gave me more “food for thought”.

Having recently read, and weeded through The Exegesis of Philip K. Dick, I can possibly see where and how this brilliant, yet broken man, full of “beliefs” and fears, was derailed by the negative influences.

He was heavily involved in Service to self choices and cultural influences of the time, and those choices were his downfall and death, in my opinion.
Here is a YouTube of his presentation, in 1977, if your interested.

I am an mechanical engineer for my primary occupation and I have worked in four different buildings in real life, two for my current employer because we moved to a new facility higher above sea level. It flooded in the first location.

Now I dream a lot and over the years, in my dreams only, I have worked in at least twenty other facilities, still doing the same occupation. One of the buildings was as big as a stadium with a thousand cubicles. Another was on a six-story building and I was on the fifth floor. On another it had walls inside that had to be twenty feet tall. Another was on a hillside with four floors, you came into the building at the top floor, and I took the elevator all the way down to the sub-basement where I worked.

There has been STS involvement on about a third of them. They changed the internal structure on some to give it a long hallway that went to an area that felt wrong, I could feel it. The hallway always ended up dark at the end of it, I never explored any further to know what they had in store for me, I would turn around and get the heck out of there. But others did go into the darkness never to be seen again in the dream or they would enter a side room and the same would happen, again I never followed to know where they went, I was not a fool. Some had STS influence outside of the building leaving me in a disaster area a couple of times that would not let me go back into the buildings.

I had a recent one where it was a new building, but the STS influence was flies, billions of them, very freaky as I went from room to room with them following me the whole time.

Another recent one was a long part of a building that had hundreds of metal cabinets lining all the rooms and several making partitions in the rooms.

And another just a few nights ago, I was unemployed and living on the street but the building I worked at was on the third floor and I lived on the street below it.

I remember all of these building very clearly and all of them included workers that I worked with at all three engineering departments that I worked in. Some had retired and other were passed away, like my first chief engineer who was a world traveler in the 1930’s and spoke of life in India and other areas there. He died forty years ago, too much tobacco, the doc’s pulled one of his lungs out of him and he sat there wiggling his heart in the void, too weird. He still smoked to his death. Even he was there in my recent dreams, that was cool as I stopped to talk with him again. Larger ones had people I never seen before, hundreds of them that I never met before in this reality, but I knew them there.

Now another has come to me, a free repeater that has shown itself a few times, it starts at a straight road up to a large facility that allowed me to drive into this time, even included a warning to others walking by there a car was coming in. The first part of the building was a mall of separate stores and I drove almost into them parking just outside one, which was odd to say the least. Then as I went deeper into the mall in the back end of the building was an office setup in one of the stores. Cubicles with desks were everywhere, a working environment. There was even one set up for me, I hate being set up. The odd item in this dream was the added element of bee’s, they were everywhere including the mall. You couldn’t walk anywhere without one or two of them buzzing by your head. Now the interesting part of the bee’s is that they were talking to you putting out sub-liminal suggestions to you as you moved around them. I left the premises but not before sneaking into a corporate office where the bosses were. I found them all around a single desk, they were working the suggestions that the bees were giving to the others. It was a behind the scenes view. Now on my departure this time I found an opening in the wall that was dark beyond, I was about to enter it when this dream finished, and I woke up. I don’t think they wanted me to really see behind the curtain of this one.

Now all of these were in full detail including a stain of spilled coffee on a carpeted floor, folders of unknown projects in a filing cabinet, pens, pencils and pads of paper in the drawers. The last one with the mall was complete with all kinds of stores and matching goods in all of them, standard mall piles and tables full of them like any indoor mall. This one even had mall food places serving up treats and lunches all over the place. It was all just too much detail to just be a dream. There were environments in the distance outside these facilities and didn’t fade away into darkness like some dreams I have had. I started my life being a draughtsman, so I worked with larger drawings at times. I found in the mall office flat files that contained these drawings with my name on them, but I didn’t pay enough attention to what was on the sheet of paper to remember them.

I’ve walked out of the work locations, one let me walk down to the beach, another let me go to a palace of a sort. But the flies in the one, that was chilling as they were flying everywhere many landing on people and none of them seemed to mind it at all, that was really creepy. The bees in the mall, that was a new one on me. they were definitely suggesting things to you, buy this or that, I didn’t listen to them in the office, didn’t stay long enough I guess, and I was swatting them away with none of them stinging me. One place I got out of, and it was a disaster outside with a walled in valley perimeter and the building would not let me back in once I left, too odd.

It was just the detail of all of these dreams and my knowledge of where everything was, it was unfathomable. Bathrooms with splashed water on counter tops, a paper towel dropped on a floor, mirrors that were fogged up or separating from years of use. Windows with scratches from a too close plant outside, potted plants inside some were taken care of other were not. Concrete sidewalks with cracks, roads with potholes with repairs and painted stripes that were worn to the point that they were nearly hidden. These are not items I ever saw in other dreams.

Now this leads me to believe that they were alternate realities that I am in right now alongside of this one that we are in. I can find no better explanation knowing what I know right now about these specific dreams. I may change this realization later, but I am going to be hard press to find another explanation to these dreams. The flies and bees, I am never going to get them out of my mind now along with all the other STS elements of these dreams.

I just wanted to pass these thoughts along in case others have seen similar scenes in their dreams, you know like minds and all. Just try to relish in them as I have done through the years, they have been captivating at the least, Haiku …
It is said that once one leaves this reality the consciousness soul can choose to reincarnate into a different reality with different laws/rules/beings and so on. The realities with more rules such as gravity, time, needing nourishment and so on facilitate wisdom, learning for "better" free will choices/development as one learns. Other realities with less laws/rules are more "chaotic" and facilitate creativity, however all knowledge goes back to the one, consciousness, data center, soul to improve the system hence improve yourself improves the system symbiotically go round and round

First, let me thank you for the video, it or one of the others that he produced were part of my curriculum in my senior year of high school, that was 1979 for me, senior English class.

I looked at doing a session on the topic of alternate realities a while ago and it was a deep subject that I hit pause on because of the implementations therein. I still have data from this research. But this thread is not the place to discuss it. I will work on it again, it will take time to compile and create so be looking for it in the future. For now, thank you for your words of wisdom. Haiku …

First, let me thank you for the video, it or one of the others that he produced were part of my curriculum in my senior year of high school, that was 1979 for me, senior English class.

I looked at doing a session on the topic of alternate realities a while ago and it was a deep subject that I hit pause on because of the implementations therein. I still have data from this research. But this thread is not the place to discuss it. I will work on it again, it will take time to compile and create so be looking for it in the future. For now, thank you for your words of wisdom. Haiku …
You are most welcome for the video share.
It’s not often I’m able to discuss this type of “out there” information, and this forum is such a blessing.
I will be extremely interested in studying the data and information you’ve gathered on alternative realities, or, as I often refer to them, alternate other lives, in alternate time lines in this multiverse.

Back
Top Bottom