AML Round 3 - Imminent discharge

ROEL

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Today is day 79 after transplant of bone marrow. Feeling rather well, eating more (this is job #1 now) and moving around with more agility. It will be time soon to go back home. Probably on August 6. When this happens, I sense that all this time at the hospital and later at a lodge one stone throw away from said hospital I imagine that all this will seem just a bad dream, though a long one. Just wanted to update you guys.
Cheers to all members of the forum. :cool2:

P.S. As I go back to normal (what's that?) I believe I will be more active in the forum. Just started reading The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts, Volume 1. Can't really comment on it because I'm only at page xxix.
:read:

Congratulations ROEL! I hope your numbers continue to improve and that you get back home soon. Enjoy the book. :hug2:

Read books and keep improving. Some bad dreams last a long time, but as the C's say, after every darkness comes the dawn! :)

:hug2:

ROEL said:
Today is day 79 after transplant of bone marrow. Feeling rather well, eating more (this is job #1 now) and moving around with more agility. It will be time soon to go back home. Probably on August 6. When this happens, I sense that all this time at the hospital and later at a lodge one stone throw away from said hospital I imagine that all this will seem just a bad dream, though a long one. Just wanted to update you guys.

Thank you, I am very very glad to hear! :perfect:
I am looking forward to seeing more of you around, but in the meantime, eat, rest, breathe, read, and take it a day at a time :hug2:

That is awesome news, Roel! I am so glad to hear. :D

Thanks for the update and keep us posted. :hug:

Glad to hear that things are going well... Wishing you a speedy and full recovery ROEL!

:perfect:

Hi ROEL and thanks for the update. As others have said, take one day at a time! I'm glad things are improving for you even if slowly. :)

Back
Top Bottom