Another hit for the Cs - Gold in California

Liliea

Jedi Council Member
“Gold is discovered in California after one of the quakes. “

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/session-3-december-1994.28387/#post-353190

‘GOLD RUSH 2.0’ THANKS TO CALIFORNIA’S HISTORIC SNOWPACK

Thanks to California’s record –and seemingly endless– snow, which is sending millions of gallons of water tumbling down the state’s rivers, gold fever is once again gripping the same areas it did back in the late-1840s.

Expert metal detector Mark Dayton says this year is turning into a special one for finding gold.
“It’s the pinnacle of my metal detecting career,” he said. “It’s just something I’ve never seen in my lifetime.”
“As that snow’s melting, it’s rolling down in torrents and carving new waterways as it goes. And when it does that, it brings in all that fresh new material into the waterways and just spreads it out.”

In only four days, he said he found an ounce of gold worth around $2,000 in the mountains around El Dorado County, and he’s even been able to return to sites multiple times because the water is constantly bringing down new material.
As reported by spectrumnews1.com, third-generation hardware store owner Albert Fausel said people have been coming to his Placerville store from all over the country, trying to strike it lucky.

“People are kind of getting the bug before they even get over here,” Fausel said, who has already found an ounce himself. “Every time I hop in [a stream/riverbed] I’m like here’s a whole new uncovered bedrock spot that nobody’s got to look through. Because it had 5 feet of overburden, now it’s just down bare ground and a couple of boulders.”

The biggest and best gold nuggets haven’t even been revealed yet; they will likely appear when the waters begin to recede and detectors like Dayton and Fausel can access the rivers and creeks proper.

Alerts Issued As Cold Front Smacks Western Australia; Freezing Lows Sweep New Zealand; June Snow In Colorado; + 'Gold Rush 2.0' Thanks To California's Historic Snowpack - Electroverse

“People are kind of getting the bug before they even get over here,” Fausel said. “They’re planning their trips, they’re kind of going should I use this money I’ve saved to get out there? Will I make enough money to get back? Should I put my employee through school or should I come out here on vacation?"
Fausel said for amateur miners to remember to read up on the rules about how much you can take and where you can mine gold.

Thanks to California’s record –and seemingly endless– snow, which is sending millions of gallons of water tumbling down the state’s rivers, gold fever is once again gripping the same areas it did back in the late-1840s.

It appears that the time markers provided by the Cs are starting to happen. This year began with an M5 4 earthquake in California, after which seismic activity extended until the end of January. The Cs also pointed out the spikes in the graphs especially of the La Niña and El Niño phenomena.
More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus.

The United States Geological Survey reported a magnitude 5.4 quake in the United States near Eureka, Humboldt County, California,. The earthquake hit in the morning on Sunday, January 1st, 2023, at 10:35 am local time at a shallow depth of 17 miles.
● M 4.1 - 57km W of Ferndale, CA
2023-01-11 17:21:42 (UTC)
Will the seismic activity in California in the last 24 hours be indicative of a major earthquake? We will have to wait and see for a few more days.

M 3.6 - 9km SW of Cloverdale, CA
M 2.9 - 1km SE of Portola Valley, CA
M 2.6 - 2km N of Woodside, CA
M 3.1 - 8km NNW of New Idria, CA
M 4.3 - 16km WSW of Weitchpec, CA
M 2.9 - 1km ESE of Portola Valley, CA. (Jan 20 2023)
An earthquake of magnitude 4.2 occurred early morning on Wednesday, January 25th, 2023, at 2:00 am local time 17 km (11 mi) SSE of Malibu (pop: 13,000) near Santa Monica, Los Angeles County, California, USA, as reported by the United States Geological Survey. Aftershocks:
M 3.6 - 16km S of Malibu Beach, CA
M 2.9 - 17km S of Malibu Beach, CA
M 2.8 - 15km S of Malibu Beach, CA

GIEWS Update - El Niño to return in 2023 following a three-year La Niña phase, 26 April 2023

Abstract

El Niño oceanographic phenomenon forecast to return in June 2023, following three years of La Niña. Dry weather conditions are expected in key cropping areas of Central America, Southern Africa and Far East Asia, while excessive rainfall and possible flooding are foreseen in Near East Asia and East Africa.

web_el_nino_graphic_t800.jpg

It appears that the time markers provided by the Cs are starting to happen. This year began with an M5 4 earthquake in California, after which seismic activity extended until the end of January. The Cs also pointed out the spikes in the graphs especially of the La Niña and El Niño phenomena.

It may sound repetitive, but in this case this marker seems to signal the beginning of a profound or evident change of the topographic context and connotes that "quakes" are coming from all directions mudslides, landslides, snowmelt, meteors, Tsunamis, Earthquakes

All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies.

Now, given this range of probability, it may also be evidence of a change in the parameters of the general, local, social reality in the U.S. that could be chaotic on a larger scale than it already is (migration, survival economy, etc.).

In the 19th century, the wealth that resulted was distributed widely because of reduced migration costs and low barriers to entry. While gold mining itself proved unprofitable for most diggers and mine owners, some people made large fortunes, and merchants and transportation facilities made large profits. The resulting increase in the world's gold supply stimulated global trade and investment. Historians have written extensively about the mass migration, trade, colonization, and environmental history associated with gold rushes.[2]

Gold rushes were typically marked by a general buoyant feeling of a "free-for-all" in income mobility, in which any single individual might become abundantly wealthy almost instantly, as expressed in the California Dream.

Gold rushes helped spur waves of immigration that often led to the permanent settlement of new regions. Activities propelled by gold rushes define significant aspects of the culture of the Australian and North American frontiers. At a time when the world's money supply was based on gold, the newly-mined gold provided economic stimulus far beyond the goldfields, feeding into local and wider economic booms.

Sacramento 1848.png

The California Gold Rush (1848–1855) was a gold rush that began on January 24, 1848, when gold was found by James W. Marshall at Sutter's Mill in Coloma, California.[1] The news of gold brought approximately 300,000 people to California from the rest of the United States and abroad.[2] The sudden influx of gold into the money supply reinvigorated the American economy; the sudden population increase allowed California to go rapidly to statehood in the Compromise of 1850. The Gold Rush had severe effects on Native Californians and accelerated the Native American population's decline from disease, starvation and the California genocide.

In short, lots of gold nuggets to collect and think about.

Here we go.

NOAA declares the arrival of El Nino

"Depending on its strength, El Nino can cause a range of impacts, such as increasing the risk of heavy rainfall and droughts in certain locations around the world,"

Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear.

Ukraine dam’s reservoir can no longer cool nuclear plant: operator

Existing water in cooling ponds at the plant and elsewhere can still be used “for some time” to cool the reactors and the spent fuel pools in the reactor buildings, Grossi said.

Additionally, a large cooling pond next to the site is “currently full and has enough in storage to supply the plant for several months, as its six reactors are in shutdown mode”, he said.

“It is therefore vital that this cooling pond remains intact… I call on all sides to ensure nothing is done to undermine that,” Grossi told a meeting of the agency’s board of governors.

The Zelensky regime is desperate and may well provoke a nuclear accident and blame Russia again.

Back
Top Bottom