Another Hit for the C's? Sound Wave Focusing

I think it's theoretically possible to levitate large objects using powerful low-frequency standing waves. Here are a few techniques Acoustic levitation - Wikipedia but most of them are demonstrations for light and small objects using high frequency sounds.

I started looking at this, and one experiment showed that phonons ("sound particles") have a teeny-tiny mass that moves against gravity.

But the rest of what's out there is levitating tiny styrofoam balls between 2 speakers (or a speaker + reflector) or levitating a large styrofoam ball on 3 speakers below it (like a sound tripod).

Absolutely nothing on levitating large stone blocks (or anything else), except the story of a Swedish dude who supposedly visited Tibetan monks and watch them use horns and huge drums to levitate a giant rock onto the top of a mountain.

It's not often the C's say, "Sure! Try it yourself!" so I thought, "Well okay then!" but I don't quite have the theory figured out yet. I know how to do the standing wave thing, pick the correct frequency, etc... But what kind of power levels are we talking about? Does it even matter? No idea!

As for the video, yeah... those sound effects are totally fake, and probably so is the video. But we have a pretty good idea that sound is the key, hence my curiosity anyway!

I don't know the theory but in order to levitate heavy objects, one has to generate a huge differential pressure around the object, and harmonic standing waves are poor at that, even at very high powers. Some maybe a combination of different frequencies, and a geometrical arrangement that doesn't rely on just a couple of tiny sources. When I read "wave focusing", the first analogous mental image I have is that of a lens focusing sunlight to burn something. Maybe in addition to focusing sound waves into a small space to generate intense variations (like with sunlight at the focus of a lens) there are nonlinear effects that may appear (something like very localized sharp variations or something). I don't think we know everything about sound to make... sound predictions about highly focused sound waves. Sound can generate light (sonoluminescence) and last I checked, it's not exactly clear why or how.

You beat me to it Scottie, I was just thinking about the experiments on phonons and how sound waves appear to have negative mass and therefore negative gravity, so it can lift mass up under certain conditions & through certain mediums. I don’t purport to understand any of the physics behind it, and the research paper appears to speak more to the relevance of neutron star dynamics, but still, an interesting find nonetheless.

Below is the research paper by Esposito et al.:

And an article discussing the above findings:

I'm pretty sure it is possible. But I would guess that, at least in this day and age, there are many vested and powerful interests that would prevent any such type of "technology/technique" to be widely known/used/distributed:

- It might be quite a blow to officially accepted mainstream science. It might open Pandora's box in unwanted ways for the PTB.
- It might be quite a blow to officially accepted mainstream history. It might open Pandora's box in unwanted ways for the PTB.
- It might be quite a blow to the energy paradigm, and more specifically, to have something that might really come pretty close to "free energy" for everyone: I'm pretty sure there would be many engineers who could figure out quite easy and clever ways to produce quite a lot of energy with little input via that levitation principle. It might open Pandora's box in unwanted ways for the PTB. Therefore:
- They could hardly continue their human caused global warming via CO2 nonsense
- "Green energy" via solar, wind etc. goes out of the window
- Fossil fuel interests might be threatened

@Cosmos Well, that's what made me curious... Normally, these things would be rather dangerous, yet the C's seemed to be saying go ahead and try it. Well, that could have been because of wonky energies at that session, or whatever...

But more and more, I'm thinking that as the world falls apart, we will start to see "wondrous things". Like maybe technologies emerging in addition to everyone freezing, exploding, melting, being blown away, and other exciting possibilities... 😳

For example, the Russian missiles with "neat antigravity effect". Who knows??

Apologies for what is obviously a fake video in retrospect. It does make me wonder if this is essentially how it looked and functioned for Ed Leedskalnin when moving the stones for Coral Castle. If the stones simply floated as such and were easily maneuvered around with little to no effort. Would be quite the sight to see.

@Cosmos Well, that's what made me curious... Normally, these things would be rather dangerous, yet the C's seemed to be saying go ahead and try it. Well, that could have been because of wonky energies at that session, or whatever...

But more and more, I'm thinking that as the world falls apart, we will start to see "wondrous things". Like maybe technologies emerging in addition to everyone freezing, exploding, melting, being blown away, and other exciting possibilities... 😳

For example, the Russian missiles with "neat antigravity effect". Who knows??

I just love experiments and trying to make that one work surely would be nice, wouldn't it! Having spend some time, now and then, with similar ideas/stuff, it seems to me that what makes something like this work might probably be kind of counterintuitive and outside the box. Not what you would normally think of. That's just my wild guess on that subject, though.

I started looking at this, and one experiment showed that phonons ("sound particles") have a teeny-tiny mass that moves against gravity.

But the rest of what's out there is levitating tiny styrofoam balls between 2 speakers (or a speaker + reflector) or levitating a large styrofoam ball on 3 speakers below it (like a sound tripod).

Absolutely nothing on levitating large stone blocks (or anything else), except the story of a Swedish dude who supposedly visited Tibetan monks and watch them use horns and huge drums to levitate a giant rock onto the top of a mountain.

Years ago, I came across (apparently) legit research that actually shows that they can levitate things like insects with sound. Couldn't find the video that I saw back then, but I found this:

Back
Top Bottom