April Drop Dead Date

Skyalmian said:
Maybe the term was contractual / legal.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drop_dead_date
_http://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/drop-dead-date.asp

Hi Skyalmian,

You probably overlooked it, but this possibility was already mentioned by Muxel in Reply #205 of this thread -- even with the same investopedia source given. :rolleyes:

EDIT: added Skyalmian quote because of page change

Actually, when I think about it, the whole Ukraine thing seems like a big marker: it sets the dominoes falling for the economic collapse of the US as far as I can see.

Laura said:
Actually, when I think about it, the whole Ukraine thing seems like a big marker: it sets the dominoes falling for the economic collapse of the US as far as I can see.

I think so too, and the "Rubicon" may have been crossed in April. There seems to be a lot of shakiness/uncertainty out there in the financial world.

LQB said:
Laura said:

I think so too, and the "Rubicon" may have been crossed in April. There seems to be a lot of shakiness/uncertainty out there in the financial world.

Same here. If the Malaysian flight disappearance was a 'warning', the US seems to be stubbornly barreling along like a bull in a china shop. Their own hubris will bring them down. Homer's words come to mind:

Look at them over there. Not a care in the world,
just lyres and tunes! It's easy for them, all right,
they feed on another's goods and go scot-free--
...if they caught sight of Odysseus home in Ithaca,
by god, they'd all pray to be faster on their feet
than richer in bars of gold and heavy robes.

Approaching Infinity said:
LQB said:
Laura said:

Same here. If the Malaysian flight disappearance was a 'warning', the US seems to be stubbornly barreling along like a bull in a china shop. Their own hubris will bring them down.

I'm normally distrustful of astrology, but I do keep an eye on it to see if anything matches, and sometimes it does. This time, with all the talk about the Cardinal Cross I was quite curious about what would transpire. I thought it was significant that during this 'cross' we had the situation in Ukraine worsening, with actual shootings and dead people, as well as a clear warning from Russia that they would intervene if necessary (and yeah, what's up with the US' stubborn need to cause trouble when they have all to lose??). We also had the (unconfirmed) news of Ebola jumping to Europe, and also the admission that our planet is hit by large asteroids much more frequently than previously thought. It is as if signs were put into place about what may be very important themes in the near future, and perhaps that was the significance of the 'cross'. Situations being 'seeded' - or 'pre-cursers' as Laura said - rather than one big bad event taking place.

Coincidentally, I hadn't been ill at all for two years, and suddenly I caught a flu that was going around my workplace and it put me in bed for four days. It lasted a week - the exact week of the 'cross'. So, reading about the Ebola while I was in bed I had to pay attention on a personal level. :/

LQB said:
Laura said:

Yeah, here are some recent things. I bolded some important ones in my mind.

http://investmentresearchdynamics.com/something-aint-right-out-there/

The overt and blatant manipulation of the gold and silver markets on the Comex reflects frantic desperation – but why?

Perhaps the most unsettling recent event was the announcement by the CME that it was looking at putting daily price limit curbs on gold and silver futures. Why now? The daily volatility of gold is at a 4-yr low. Why were limits not in place a year ago when the bullion banks took the price of gold down $200 in a 24 hour trading period?

The only reason to put price limit curbs in is to prevent true price discovery. Anyone with a pulse knows that the last year’s manipulated trouncing of the metals using Comex futures triggered an avalanche of physical gold and silver buying globally. And based on the fact that over 1000 tonnes of gold was removed – and disappeared from sight – from all of the physical gold investment trust globally combined, including over 500 tonnes from GLD, the massive and determined price take-down last year was anything but true price discovery.

But there are other, equally as disturbing smoke signals:

1) Silver was hammered early this morning, after the a.m. London “price fix” and leading up to and during the opening of Comex futures floor trading. All of the European/eastern REAL physical markets were closed today – Switzerland, China, Viet Nam, Turkey. London was not closed but I think we’re fooling ourselves if we consider London a true physical market. Today was nothing but a pure paper jam job to try to force potential holders of Comex contracts to sell and not stand for delivery. Note: no other correlated markets, like the U.S. dollar index or currency futures flinched during the raid on the metals.

2) Since the beginning of March, 452 tonnes of silver were removed from the Shanghai Futures Exchange + the Comex AND the U.S. exported a record amount of gold to Hong Kong in January.

3) Deustche Bank resigns from the LBMA gold and silver fix committee and can’t sell its seat. Why? Because why would any prospective buyer pay for the right to fix the price of gold and silver if they won’t be allowed to manipulate it and make money from it. This is a more significant event than has been attributed to it by anyone. Those LBMA price fix committee seats have zero value if they can’t be used to manipulate the markets.

4) What was the emergency and secretive Fed meeting about two days ago? It certainly had no bearing on the policy announcement from the FOMC yesterday because the FOMC policy was basically unchanged, with the standard fraudulent comments about an improving economy and labor market.

5) China and Russia shifted into overdrive mode to work toward eliminating the U.S. dollar from their trade activities. Ironically this was triggered by the U.S. intervention in Ukraine.

6) Unexplainedly, Belgium in the last 5 months has become one of the largest holders/buyers of U.S. Treasury bonds, amassing a quantity that is roughly 3/4′s the size of the country’s GDP. Belgium has been running a current account deficit and a trade deficit. Where are the funds coming from to buy this amount of Treasury paper? Ironically, Belgium’s holdings jumped up significantly right around the time over $100 billion in Treasuries were removed from the Fed’s foreign custodial account (rumored to have been Russia’s bonds).

Please note: Brussels is the headquarter city for both the EU and NATO.

Something is seriously wrong behind the scenes and I have a bad feeling – as do many of my colleagues – that we might find out exactly what it is before the end of the summer…

Yeah, I'm thinking that the Ukraine situation started the dominoes falling for the economic collapse of the U.S. too. And several important things about that happened in April - a point of no return, maybe.

There's also talk of food prices rising due to droughts.

Most people are already aware that major droughts in California and Brazil are taking a dramatic toll on the price of food. Based on this alone, and the threat that these droughts could morph into mega droughts, food prices are expected to double in the next decade. Add in a pig virus in the U.S. and it's looking to be a rocky road ahead.

_http://www.sott.net/article/278334-USAID-top-scientist-For-the-first-time-food-production-will-be-limited-on-a-global-scale

Bear said:
But there are other, equally as disturbing smoke signals:

1) Silver was hammered early this morning, after the a.m. London “price fix” and leading up to and during the opening of Comex futures floor trading. All of the European/eastern REAL physical markets were closed today – Switzerland, China, Viet Nam, Turkey. London was not closed but I think we’re fooling ourselves if we consider London a true physical market. Today was nothing but a pure paper jam job to try to force potential holders of Comex contracts to sell and not stand for delivery. Note: no other correlated markets, like the U.S. dollar index or currency futures flinched during the raid on the metals.

2) Since the beginning of March, 452 tonnes of silver were removed from the Shanghai Futures Exchange + the Comex AND the U.S. exported a record amount of gold to Hong Kong in January.

3) Deustche Bank resigns from the LBMA gold and silver fix committee and can’t sell its seat. Why? Because why would any prospective buyer pay for the right to fix the price of gold and silver if they won’t be allowed to manipulate it and make money from it. This is a more significant event than has been attributed to it by anyone. Those LBMA price fix committee seats have zero value if they can’t be used to manipulate the markets.

4) What was the emergency and secretive Fed meeting about two days ago? It certainly had no bearing on the policy announcement from the FOMC yesterday because the FOMC policy was basically unchanged, with the standard fraudulent comments about an improving economy and labor market.

5) China and Russia shifted into overdrive mode to work toward eliminating the U.S. dollar from their trade activities. Ironically this was triggered by the U.S. intervention in Ukraine.

6) Unexplainedly, Belgium in the last 5 months has become one of the largest holders/buyers of U.S. Treasury bonds, amassing a quantity that is roughly 3/4′s the size of the country’s GDP. Belgium has been running a current account deficit and a trade deficit. Where are the funds coming from to buy this amount of Treasury paper? Ironically, Belgium’s holdings jumped up significantly right around the time over $100 billion in Treasuries were removed from the Fed’s foreign custodial account (rumored to have been Russia’s bonds).

Please note: Brussels is the headquarter city for both the EU and NATO.

Something is seriously wrong behind the scenes and I have a bad feeling – as do many of my colleagues – that we might find out exactly what it is before the end of the summer…

Thanks for posting this. It does indeed look like some pretty desperate things are going on behind the scenes, especially regarding the U.S. dollar.

They may be able to rig the price of gold and silver (safe havens against collapsing fiat currencies) until the very end. So it will be probably something else that triggers the collapse of the dollar and probably other fiat currencies, as well.

"Future historians will note that in April 2014, nearly a quarter-century after the end of the Soviet Union, the White House declared a new Cold War on Russia, Katrina vanden Heuvel and Stephen F. Cohen say in their Op-Edge."

_http://rt.com/op-edge/156404-usa-russia-new-cold-war/

Altair said:

A report of another virus gaining a foothold - chikungunya virus in the Caribbean.
_http://www.news.com.au/world/breaking-news/new-virus-gains-foothold-in-caribbean/story-e6frfkui-1226903319483

May 02, 2914 - A RECENTLY arrived mosquito-borne virus that causes an abrupt onset of high fever and intense joint pain is rapidly gaining a foothold in many spots of the Caribbean.

There are currently more than 4000 confirmed cases of the fast-spreading chikungunya virus in the Caribbean, most of them in the French Caribbean islands of Martinique, Guadeloupe and St Martin. Another 31,000 suspected cases have been reported across the region of scattered islands.

The often painful illness, most commonly found in Asia and Africa, was first detected in December in tiny St Martin, the first time that local transmission of chikungunya had been reported in the Americas.

Since then, it has spread to nearly a dozen other islands and French Guiana, an overseas department of France on the north shoulder of South America.

It is rarely fatal and most chikungunya patients rebound within a week, but some people experience joint pain for months to years. There is no vaccine and it is spread by the pervasive Aedes aegypti mosquito that transmits dengue fever, a similar but often more serious illness with a deadly hemorrhagic form.

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is closely monitoring the uncontrolled spread of the new vector-borne virus in the Caribbean and has been advising travellers about how best to protect themselves, such as applying mosquito repellent and sleeping in screened rooms. It is also closely watching for any signs of chikungunya in the US.

"To help prepare the United States for possible introduction of the virus, CDC has been working with state health departments to increase awareness about chikungunya and to facilitate diagnostic testing and early detection of any US cases," said Dr Erin Staples, a medical epidemiologist with the CDC.

Re: April Drop Dead Date = odessa massacre

April drop dead, as in people falling to their death from the Trade building in odessa?
Could this be the marker event, just a bit off happening in May ?

Wordplay from the c's.

Belgium could be the new Caribbean listing as the offshore bank of convenience... the Carib listing for foreign debt buys was 'the thing' for at least the last decade or two... so maybe that op got shifted to a land based outfit in Belgium? It's all so fake, it's hard to keep paying attention to all of this crap. :lol:
IMO, the NWO front in DC has nothing to lose, as tunnel vision keeps their eyes on their prize of global consolidation... and when that proves less than easy, chaos creation becomes the SOP, so that no one else can control it.... so Putin doesn't need to be in any hurry, as we here in the 'West' don't seem to have any real plans to take over the country and run it as a dependency, and isn't that the usual idea during war?

If anything, one can really get the impression these days that final exams are over... give or take a few weeks. It seems the local PTB are ready for the economic collapse as well, perhaps what that meeting at the Fed was for? Like all such meetings, to make sure everyone is 'on message'... prep the plans etc.

How about all that fiat currency looking for hard assets lately? It is getting to be hard for its holders to find some place to park it... a safe harbor seems hard to find, so it returns to the nest of its creation here in the States... the worst of it.... meanwhile Russia seems quite willing to work with China without need for that ole fiat currency of greenbacks... remember them? www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-10/anti-sanctions-putin-lifts-limits-and-china-agrees-increase-investment-russia

Maybe the term was contractual / legal.

Or maybe it`s suppose to be simpler then all that, since drop can also just be

: to let fall : cause to fall ( to let slip)

a : give up 2, abandon <drop an idea> <drop the charges>
b : discontinue <dropped what she was doing>
c : to break off an association or connection with : dismiss <drop a failing student>

a : to utter or mention in a casual way <drop a suggestion> <drop names>
b : write <drop us a line soon>

a : to lower or cause to descend from one level or position to another

b : to cause to lessen or decrease :

and dead could just be

(1) : lacking power or effect <a dead law> (2) : no longer having interest, relevance, or significance <a dead issue>

b : no longer in use : obsolete <a dead language>

c : no longer active : extinct <a dead volcano> (inanimate, void of life or spirit)

d : lacking in gaiety or animation <a dead party>

e (1) : lacking in commercial activity : quiet (2) : commercially idle or unproductive <dead capital>

a : not running or circulating : stagnant <dead water>

b : not turning <the dead center of a lathe>

c : not imparting motion or power although otherwise functioning <a dead rear axle>

d : lacking warmth, vigor, or taste

a : absolutely uniform <a dead level>

b (1) : unerring (2) : exact <dead center of the target> (3) : certain to be doomed <he's dead if he's late for curfew> (4) : irrevocable <a dead loss>

c : abrupt <brought to a dead stop>

d (1) : complete, absolute <a dead silence> (2) : all-out <caught it on the dead run>

It would be nice to think that it all applies to the PTB and it is the whole corrupt system that "dropped dead" in April. :halo:

Back
Top Bottom