Are the C's giving us the Beta course, and not the Alpha course?

Question: Are the C's giving us the Beta course and not the Alpha course? And what would the Alpha course entail?

Hear me out on this one, hopefully it'll make more sense shortly!

What I'm suggesting is that the C's aren't giving us the Alpha course (or the A material) in how to transit from 3D STS to 4D STO, but that they are giving us the Beta course (B material) specifically tailored for our current situation.

And here's why I think this is so.

As we know, we're currently in a STS 3d incarnation cycle of 309,000 yrs or so. And now finally this phase is coming to an end.
It would appear that the normal process of graduating from a 3D STS existence without a wave approaching is extremely difficult, and quite rare, although still perfectly possible for an individual to achieve.
The difference is that this would all be dependent on an individual critical mass.

However, we are in a unique position today, whereby we have the wave approaching, which will create an opportunity for people to transit across from 3D STS to 4D STO assuming there is a large enough group critical mass.

So my theory is that now that there's this opportunity readily available for a mass graduation, which may not require as much individual critical mass per person to achieve as would be the normal case, the information the C's are giving to us is exactly tailored to having the maximum effect on as many people as possible, in order to assist on bringing them up to this group level, and consequently this information is not exactly the same as the information that would have to be given to an isolated individual, who lived in a different time period, who did not have the approaching wave to assist his/her transition, who would be requiring a much greater individual critical mass.

That make sense?

I think it's a perfectly reasonable assumption to assume that the C's will pass on the information pertinent to our current situation, and not concentrate so much on information that would only help isolated individuals to work on themselves to a level above and beyond whats actually required.

That's why I've labelled the 'Group critical mass' info Beta, and I am assuming that there must be a much more in-depth and intense set of information which would be aimed at raising an 'individual critical mass' to whatever level would be required between major cycles, that I'm calling the Alpha info. (only because I assume it must be far more difficult).

So whats the point I'm trying to make I hear you say.
Well, I suppose just a great curiosity of what actually would be required for someone in the past to of managed to achieve this transition alone mid-cycle, and a fairly thankful appreciation of the situation that we're currently in right now, with the right network of people & information around us.

So what would be involved in transcending to STO without the wave ...

Q: So, you seem to be suggesting that the real trick is to just become non-attached to anything and anybody, do nothing, and just dissolve into nothing? No thought, no want, no do, no be, no anything!
A: If you are STS, that does not fit, but, if you did exactly that, you would reincarnate in an STO realm, where such energy does fit.
Q: But, if you have become nothing, how do you reincarnate? And, when you say 'reincarnate,' that implies being in a body!
A: You do not become nothingness.
Q: But, being incarnated means being in a body?
A: No.
Q: You mean moving into a realm that does not necessarily mean being in a body?
A: Close. But 4th density STO is partially physical. Does not consume nor possess.
Q: (A) This is contradictory to what we are doing. (L) Why write a book or do anything? There is no point. We should just sit around, do nothing but contemplate our navels and do nothing. (F) Why do you say that? (L) Because doing anything at all constitutes wanting, needing, possessing, having, and so on. (F) Of course, because this is an STS realm. (L) So, therefore, we should do nothing. We should contemplate our navels and try to get out of it and to heck with everybody else! (F) I disagree. (L) Otherwise, it is contradictory. If you try to help anyone else, or do for anyone else, you are desiring to help them. Therefore, you are desiring to change something... (F) Well, sure, but this is an STS realm.
A: You are confused because you seem to think you must be STO to be an STO candidate. You are STS, and you simply cannot be otherwise, until you either reincarnate or transform at realm border crossing.

Possibly a complete non-attachment to the world of materialism, something akin to the eastern traditions of maya & non-duality perhaps?

A total removal of all desires, all attachments, all anticipation?

Is it possible that the reason our ancient document sources/scriptures (from the east more often than not) concentrate on these subjects, is because this was the only way of transcending 3D STS in the middle of a grand cycle? By utilizing a non-duality perspective and reaching a near 100% non-attachment to the world?

Any thoughts?

oh & please dont think for one minute that I'm knocking any of the information/effort given by anyone in making this information available to the likes of me. God, I wouldnt be anywhere near where I am without it! :)

Well, all I can say is this, and I think a LOT of members will back it up: since you are not a member of FOTCM and are not aware of the more intensive community work being done, then you have no clue whatsoever as to how HARD it is to do exactly what the Cs suggested was the way to get out of this density, i.e. learn the lessons of this density, i.e. karmic and simple understandings. If you had ANY idea of this Work, i.e. THE Work, and how few can really do it, then you would understand why you are way off in left field. And that is understating the matter.

Wave or not, awakening/graduating/transitioning is always an individual choice and effort. I don't see what you termed as Alpha and Beta as mutually exclusive.

And don't you work with "Beta" already? So why would you think that the C's withheld that material? It's there, you just ;) have to use it.

M.T.

I think it's a perfectly reasonable assumption to assume that the C's will pass on the information pertinent to our current situation, and not concentrate so much on information that would only help isolated individuals to work on themselves to a level above and beyond whats actually required.

That's the crux of it basically. The human race is teetering on the edge of oblivion, which is a hazard to the 1+ billion years of evolution and intelligence invested in this Planet. From an objective perspective, a truly objective one, why would universal intelligence bother encouraging people to abandon the world they have been appointed to help improve? How does that show any gratitude or humility or love for the universe?

I get tons of people think they would be able to give more if only they were more free of physical suffering, but that is simply false. They would just become more narcissistic and self-absorbed. If you read the more practical information like the psychology reading list, you'd see the enormous power imagination and fantasy have to arrest our capabilities and compassion. In 4D, imagination is infinitely more powerful since it can create physical reality.

Anyway, to answer your question, it's best to study the biographies of those who have transitioned. People like Caesar, Gurdjieff, Buddha, etc. People who have touched the lives of millions of people. It's very hard to achieve that impact without a network of mutual support and chakra connection.

Laura said:
Well, all I can say is this, and I think a LOT of members will back it up: since you are not a member of FOTCM and are not aware of the more intensive community work being done, then you have no clue whatsoever as to how HARD it is to do exactly what the Cs suggested was the way to get out of this density, i.e. learn the lessons of this density, i.e. karmic and simple understandings. If you had ANY idea of this Work, i.e. THE Work, and how few can really do it, then you would understand why you are way off in left field. And that is understating the matter.

Do you mean to imply that only FOTCM members have a clue? I'm certainly not saying they don't have a clue because I don't know any personally and I admire anyone willing to do such work regardless of affiliation. I'm just asking, because the very few people (maybe 2?) whom I have met and whom I know personally, and who have extraordinary capacity to learn the "lessons of this density, i.e. karmic and simple understandings", are not FOTCM members. I consider them masters of Truth, living examples of it, and I am fortunate to have them as teachers. Of course there are also spiritual adepts from various lineages (as well as charlatans) throughout history whose recorded biographies and teachings are also exemplary (the charlatans are also known by their fruits). Numerous yogis come to mind, as does the adage: 1 in a million choose to follow the path of Truth, and of those only 1 in a million succeed. That is also probably understating the matter. I'd say more like 1/M consider such a path and think they are on it, of those 1/M actually walk it with enough sincerity to get anywhere at all, and of those 1/M reach the goal. Not good odds. It's the greatest task.

With regards to the original question, and whether or not the information comes from the C's or not, a certain type of individual will receive information that gets them in the first group of 1/M. They dither around until finally something lights a fire of sincerity and the real work of the next 1/M begins, though with quite a bit of waffling before really diving in because only then does one become aware of just how hard it might be, though I still have no idea how hard as I continue to waffle - woe to the householder. I imagine getting over that hurdle and developing extreme perseverance, no matter what, so there might be advancement, but still not achievement. As my closest teacher relays of his own experience, whenever he thought one path was complete, another would open up in front of him. Such individuals rarely even make it to the final group of 1/M, and being totally self-honest as far as I can tell, they know just where they stand how much further they have to go even when they are light-years ahead of everyone else. Finally, of all that greatest 1/M, only One really has any clue at all.

ge0m0 said:
Laura said:

Do you mean to imply that only FOTCM members have a clue? I'm certainly not saying they don't have a clue because I don't know any personally and I admire anyone willing to do such work regardless of affiliation. I'm just asking, because the very few people (maybe 2?) whom I have met and whom I know personally, and who have extraordinary capacity to learn the "lessons of this density, i.e. karmic and simple understandings", are not FOTCM members. I consider them masters of Truth, living examples of it, and I am fortunate to have them as teachers. Of course there are also spiritual adepts from various lineages (as well as charlatans) throughout history whose recorded biographies and teachings are also exemplary (the charlatans are also known by their fruits). Numerous yogis come to mind, as does the adage: 1 in a million choose to follow the path of Truth, and of those only 1 in a million succeed. That is also probably understating the matter. I'd say more like 1/M consider such a path and think they are on it, of those 1/M actually walk it with enough sincerity to get anywhere at all, and of those 1/M reach the goal. Not good odds. It's the greatest task.

With regards to the original question, and whether or not the information comes from the C's or not, a certain type of individual will receive information that gets them in the first group of 1/M. They dither around until finally something lights a fire of sincerity and the real work of the next 1/M begins, though with quite a bit of waffling before really diving in because only then does one become aware of just how hard it might be, though I still have no idea how hard as I continue to waffle - woe to the householder. I imagine getting over that hurdle and developing extreme perseverance, no matter what, so there might be advancement, but still not achievement. As my closest teacher relays of his own experience, whenever he thought one path was complete, another would open up in front of him. Such individuals rarely even make it to the final group of 1/M, and being totally self-honest as far as I can tell, they know just where they stand how much further they have to go even when they are light-years ahead of everyone else. Finally, of all that greatest 1/M, only One really has any clue at all.

I don't think there was an implication of "only FOTCM members have a clue". This statement must be understood in terms/context of the experiment known as "C's". In a larger context, this network could be viewed as one of many "seeds in the process of becoming trees". Some 'trees' are further along in the cycle than others - ie germinating, or sprouting, or even growing branches - but all of the 'seeds', at least in potentiality, can become trees. Part of this bigger picture boils down to AIM. To continue the analogy further, suppose the C's 'tree' in potential is an Oak. This character of 'Oak tree' is connected with the AIM. Another 'seed' is potentially an Ash, or Redwood, or even possibly a Banyon, of which several are undoubtedly around here and there. The point is there are many 'seeds-to-become-trees' around, involving hard, hard work. The AIMs happen to have a different focalization. Just as a wheel has many spokes that lead to the center, so with the WORK.

Kris

ge0m0 said:
Laura said:

It's in topics like these that I think the distinction between knowledge, being, and understanding (knowledge x being) becomes valuable. I myself know a lot of "spiritual" people who are very optimistic, embodied and uplifting to be around. Many people do. And many of these are vegans, who advocate an unhealthy and destructive diet. Many of these are also Obama voters, ignorant of the good Putin and Russia do in the world. They consume cannabis, mushrooms, pharmaceuticals and vaccines while criticizing tobacco and meat consumption. A good frequency resonance vibration comes in handy for a number of things, and means you are still probably useful to creation on some level. But no matter how well-intentioned, believing in lies vectors and twists one's efforts into harm for humanity.

The lifestyle of a monk could have been a viable path in the ancient past where true knowledge and exact science was utterly scarce. In such a state faith is the only real option. But the external conditions have changed, and the traditional methods are comparably far less effective than adapting to and taking advantage of the network-building capabilities.

Minas Tirith said:
Wave or not, awakening/graduating/transitioning is always an individual choice and effort. I don't see what you termed as Alpha and Beta as mutually exclusive.

And don't you work with "Beta" already? So why would you think that the C's withheld that material? It's there, you just ;) have to use it.

M.T.

The information is there. You just have to Understand it, and then use it. As Always Understanding Is The Key. Not that I've cornered the market on that, but I'm trying to understand the intent of what Laura and The C's are trying to tell us.

Don't wanna be a seed!

Wanna be a great big OAK tree with a huge trunk that dogs can pee on, and big branches that men can build ships out of, and twigs that birds and squirrels can nest in, and leaves that insects can munch and flowers that bees and butterflies can suck nectar out of and produce seeds that.. .. ..

Oh.

Now I get it..

The difference is that this would all be dependent on an individual critical mass.

However, we are in a unique position today, whereby we have the wave approaching, which will create an opportunity for people to transit across from 3D STS to 4D STO assuming there is a large enough group critical mass.
I think the point of the work is to learn that there is no individual critical mass or individual anything, it's about group efforts, networking, teamwork etc.
To try to do things by yourself doesn't make sense to me because what I understand we are aiming for is a unified thought form?
So the information that the C's have provided is pretty much the AAA+ of help. To give B information like you are suggesting would be like a manipulation in order to achieve a specific outcome which is the opposite of STO.

ge0m0 said:
Laura said:

Do you mean to imply that only FOTCM members have a clue?

That is neither what I meant nor what I wrote. Please re-read the sentence and it's subordinate clauses, and how they relate to the topic.

Oops, I mixed up Alpha and Beta in my answer. So Alpha is the thing that the Cs don't give us?
From what you describe it's working with the 4th Way.
And when been asked back in the 90s the Cs said, that it's a very good way to work with.
So...here you are invited to work with it as well. Plus the added benefit of having the network etc...

M.T.

Most FOTCM members are old time forum members and students, that is why. The beta course if you like to see it that way is necessary, because at the end is up to you to understand whatever course and the knowledge it provides.

And it's hard, not only because it is multidimensional in terms of each person has a path, but then, how you can perfectly fit those paths in a perpendicular group.

Prometeo said:
Most FOTCM members are old time forum members and students, that is why. The beta course if you like to see it that way is necessary, because at the end is up to you to understand whatever course and the knowledge it provides.

And it's hard, not only because it is multidimensional in terms of each person has a path, but then, how you can perfectly fit those paths in a perpendicular group.

That makes a lot of sense. For a group to work together in an effort to advance takes more work than an individual. I see that FOTCM has a unique goal in that sense, i.e. getting the group resonance in line with advancement even while each member of the group is responsible for their own individual effort. While there are numerous and proven methods for individuals to advance spiritually, and the concept of satsang, or community, is available on those paths, it does seem unique that FOTCM is pursuing a novel path. Work of any kind by committee is difficult and often the result is compromise rather than advancement. With the sensitivity of spiritual endeavor and subjective interpretation, I imagine it can get dicey.

Thanks for that clarification.

Back
Top Bottom