Are the Olympic Games The Sign of The End?

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I figured that today was a good day to kick off a new board devoted to the Cassiopaean Experiment. The reason is that there are a couple of things I'd like to cover that really don't fit anywhere else.

Some days ago, thinking about the fact that the Olympic Games were about to begin on 8-8-08, I had remembered that Nostradamus wrote something about "games" and, considering the state of the world, I looked it up on my searchable Nostradamus database. There are actually two that mention the term; here they are:

Quatrain 7,22

Les citoyens de Mesopotamie,
Yr‚s encontre amis de Tarraconne,
Jeux, ritz, banquetz, toute gent endormie
Vicaire au Rosne, prins cit‚, ceux d'Ausone.

The citizens of Mesopotamia
angry with their friends from Tarraconne;
games, rites, banquets, every person asleep,
the vicar at Rh“ne, the city taken and those of Ausonia.

and

Quatrain 10,74

Au reuolu du grand nombre septiesme,
Apparoistra au temps ieux d'Hecatombe:
Non esloign‚ du grand aage milliesme,
Que les entrez sortiront de leur tombe.

The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter:
Not far from the great millennial age,
When the buried will go out from their tombs.

Well, I wanted to know what "hecatomb" meant since it was translated as "games of slaughter", so I looked it up:

Originally, a blood sacrifice to Greek or Roman gods consisting of exactly one hundred oxen or cattle; later, any large-scale sacrifice - (hecaton = one hundred).

I thought it was interesting because I realized that all those foreign dignitaries and athletes in China are just sitting ducks for any well-organized terrorists - even the state sponsored kind. An attack on the games, attributed to Islamic terrorists (never mind that they don't have the ability to organize such an attack, while the CIA and MOSSAD most certainly do), might very well fulfill this prophecy including the "sacrifice" of 100 people (or more). It would also serve to justify total war on Iran.

Then, of course, it was recently pointed out in this thread:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9321.0

a forum member made the following striking comment:

Akopirnas said:
USA has already closed eyes on the conflict. Tomorrow Russia will close eyes on bombardments of Iran.

But, ya'll know me, I prefer to be a bit cautious and wait for more data.

So, imagine my surprise when a reader sent me an article by Jay Weidner this evening on this very topic. I have posted the article here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7582.msg67141#msg67141 , but for the sake of having everything together, I will include it here now:

Are the Olympic Games
the Beginning of the End?
By Jay Weidner

"The age of iron has no other seal than that of Death. Its hieroglyph is the skeleton, bearing the
attributes of Saturn: the empty hourglass, symbol of time run out …"

- Fulcanelli

Since the publication of my book, Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye: Alchemy at the End of
Time, I have received many emails from around the world. Most of them are well intentioned and
thoughtful, but very few of those writing have mentioned the many - and obvious - other clues
embedded in the Cross that I have never mentioned.

For those uninitiated into the knowledge of this extraordinary and mysterious relic, here is a quick
summary...

The Cross of Hendaye is a bizarre monument that sits in a church yard in Hendaye...a small village
in the south west corner of France on the border with Spain.The world first learned of the Cross
from the book Mystery Of The Cathedrals by an anonoymous alchemist who called himself 'Fulcanelli.'

In his book, Fulcanelli tells us that the Cross of Hendaye is the most important monument that he
has ever seen. He writes that the Cross cross shows us the exact moment when the end of the age -
the end of Time - will occur.

Wanting to know everything that I could about this odd monument, I've now spent over twenty years
investigating and researching it.The overt conclusions I've come to are in my above-mentioned book
but can all essentially be boiled down to this: The end of this Age - the end of this Time Period -
will be one where the human race will be put through a terrible trial by fire. The time period for
this massive event in human history stretches between the years 1992 and 2012.

About two weeks ago, I received an anonymous email from someone who calls himself 'Syphon.' This
unknown writer is no ordinary emailer. He is obviously a learned man who knows his Latin and Greek,
as well as French and English. He was well versed in the lexicon of alchemy and quite familiar with
many prophetic traditions...running the gamut from Nostradamus to Li Chunfeng.

Without getting too deep into the details, Syphon had prepared another interpretation of the Latin
inscription on the Hendaye cross that seemed to have a great deal of credibility.

The Latin inscription of the cross of Hendaye reads like this:

OCRUXAVES

PESUNICA

Syphon, using Greek and Latin broke down the inscription in a truly unusual and ingenious pattern.
Without boring you with the details or betraying Syphon as a source, the Latin inscription on the
cross ends up saying this:

When hundreds die at the Hecatomb
And the dead overcome their graves (death)
This is the sign and symbol to all
That the Autumn (hour) draws near
(When all will) perish and be destroyed.

“ Hecatomb” is a Greek word for sacrifice or slaughter.

What is interesting about this interpretation of the Latin inscription on the Hendaye Cross is how
close this wording is to one of Nostradamus' famous quatrains...quatrain 10/74...

10 74
Au reuolu du grand nombre septiesme,
Apparoistra au temps ieux d'Hecatombe,
(He/or She will appear at the time of the games of the hecatomb)
Non esloigné du grand eage milliesme,
Que les entrez sortiront de leur tombe.

It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter (Hecatombe):

Now we have two separate prophecies, both from the southern France region, both written within fifty
to a hundred years of each other and both making very similar predictions. Hendaye Cross:

Nostradamus:

They are too close to each other for comfort.

Hopefully, none of this will come to pass any time soon, but just in case we are onto something,
here is my interpetation.

Hendaye Cross:

There is going to be a sacrifice, near the time of Autumn. Many will be slaughtered.

Nostradamus 10/74:

“The year of the seventh number” could be 2007. “The games of slaughter” could be the
Olympics now going on in Beijing. “Not far from the great millennial age” can only mean the year

What is also interesting about quatrain 10/74 is that it is only two quatrains away from quatrain
10/72 - Nostradamus' famous quatrain about the 'King of Terror' coming from the skies in September
of 1999.

We now know that this did not come about in 1999, leaving many Nostradamus fans in a quandary.
However, world-renowned Nostradamus scholar John Hogue has come up with an explanation about
quatrain 10/72 that makes perfect sense, and shows that, once again, Nostradamus was right.

Here is quatrain 10/72:

"In the year 1999
in the seventh month
from the sky will come the great King of Terror
bringing back to life the great King of the Mongols.
Before and after Mars to reign by good fortune."

Nostradamus never puts a date as exact as this in any of his other quatrains. Many experts believe
that because he placed an exact date on this prophecy that this was an indication of the importance
of this quatrain. But when 1999 came and went everyone wondered how Nostradamus could be so wrong.

But things are not so easy when it comes to Nostradamus. One thing that all experts agree upon is
that Nostradamus did not want anyone to know about an event he predicted before that event occurred.
Nostradamus apparently wants you to see that he was right only *after* the event occurred. This same
line of logic applies to quatrain 10/72.

Nostradamus was not wrong in quatrain 10/72. He was only misinterpreted. Again, holding true to the
logical pattern in Nostradamus’ work, no one would get the right interpretation, until after the
event occurred. This holds for quatrain 10/72 also.

John Hogue has now shown that Nostradamus was right once again. But one can only get the date right
by inverting the numbers of 1999. When one inverts the number 1999 it comes out to 9111...or
September 11th, 2001.

Even the number of the quatrain,10/72, gets into the act. Remove the seven (which is Sept) and you
are left with the three numbers 201. The year that the quatrain took place was 2001 so even the
quatrain’s number is making you aware of Sept 2001.

Is this current interpretation of the Latin Inscription on the cross of Hendaye correct? Is
Nostradamus’ quatrain 10/74 about to occur? We probably won’t really know until after the event
has happened.

Soon, there will be four US Navy Aircraft Carrier task forces in the Persian Gulf, presumably to
stop Iran from blocking the Straights of Hormuz should it be attacked by the US or Israel. However,
it's hard to see why Iran would block the only tanker route it uses to deliver its oil and gas to
foreign customers.

We appear to be on the brink of yet another major War and no one seems too interested in attempting
to stop it. The New York Times recently published an editorial by Benny Morris of Israel, calmly
telling us that Israel had the *right* to use nuclear weapons to incinerate Iran and kill its 70
million inhabitants.

As with all prophecy, we won’t know if these terrible predictions are true until after the events
occur...if they do. There is one thing we can all agree upon, however: the situation in the world is
looking increasingly precarious as the Olympic games continue.

Let’s hope the prophecies quoted above are just tricks of words and of the mind. Otherwise, we may
be heading into a War where untold millions could perish.

Very interesting take on things, yes? Notice how he jumps to the "new prophecy" without informing anyone how it was obtained, just assuring us that it was done and we can trust him that it is legitimate. Also, notice the reference to John Hogue being the source of the "9-11" interpretation.

Well, that may be so - or it may not. As it happens, (and the reason I posted the article in the Comet Holmes thread), some of us did a little speculating on that very quatrain from Nostradamus back in November of last year. It is on page two of that thread, http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7582.msg53896#msg53896

...but again, I will include it here:

Laura said:
The other thing that interests me is the reference to nickel and cobalt. Let me go through this and make some comments in brackets:

Q: (L) You said that the primary composition of this comet is nickel?
A: No, we said "nickel?"

[ [The Cs used the word "nickel" as a clue... When you think of the word "nickel," what phrase comes to mind? What I think of is "a bright, shiny new nickel."

This current comet is, indeed, bright and shiny. And, without the usual tail, it is rather more round which is also reminiscent of a nickel... ]

Q: (L) What does 'nickel' mean? (A) It's a shiny metal. (L) A coin, a five cent piece...

[Ark got the message: "shiny." And all the hoopla about the sudden brightening... ]

A: What does molten nickel look like against the backdrop of space?

Q: (A) It would look like silver... (L) Would it have a color? (A) I don't think so.

A: Does it conduct electricity? Is it magnetic?

[Here, the Cs are suggesting that comets may be composed of something other than ice and a few rocks, that they can be conductive... which means that they could act as a "ground." One wonders, of course, if the sudden brightening of this comet has anything to do with the grounding effect. If you look at what Darren found, that the planets were all basically lined up, then you could think that this would be a powerful ground for EM energy of some sort passing through all the planets to the comet. It may not even be the comet that is important, it may be that the line-up of the planets IS important. Remember this:]

the Millennium Group are saying that it is going to discharge the solar capacitor and that
there is a possibility that great bolts of electricity will pass between planets and the comet
or between planets and other planets, or between the sun and the comet, or something. Is
this, in fact, likely to occur?

A: Bolts charge between positive and negative ions. What is the sun's atomic structure
vis a vis its "children?"

[Keep in mind that a "bolt" does not have to be visible ... but it may have been made visible by the Comet as evidenced in its sudden brightening, after the "bolt" passed through the lined up planets... And we have NO idea what this kind of energy passing through the planets can do. The C's made a remark about the ionosphere:]

A: Research this for definitive answers to your question. What about the
positive/negative ratio between earth's ionosphere and possible passing "objects?"

[Now, let's come back to the session in order:]

Q: (A) Yes, it can conduct, but its not magnetic. Why 'molten?'
A: What about the "tail" of such an object coming into contact with the ionosphere?

Q: (L) Oh. I think I get it. The Nostradamus thing about a great comet's tail or
something... let me look it up:

After great trouble for humanity, a greater one is prepared
The Great Mover renews the ages:
Rain, blood, milk, famine, steel and plague,
Is the heavens fire seen, a long spark running.

[And this is, I think, the major clue: that the comet is a harbinger. This comet, itself, may not be an agent of change, but merely shows up at the same time that something else is happening - that MAY NOT BE VISIBLE. Also, the comet and the agent of change may be unrelated in direct terms, and only related in the sense of "harbinger and event." That's why I included the other session which said:]

Q: (A) Okay, that's it. I have some idea about this. Now, I
understand that, either by chance or by accident, two
things are going to happen at essentially the same time.
That is the passing of this brown star, and this comet
cluster. These are two different things?

A: Yes. Different, but related.

and

Q: (L) And in addition to that comet cluster, there are also
additional comets that are going to get whacked into the
solar system by the passing of this brown star?
A: Yes.

and

A: Disasters involve cycles in the human experiential cycle
which corresponds to the passage of comet cluster.

and

Q: (L) Okay, all of these freaky weather patterns and bizarre
things going on on the planet, how does it relate to the
comet cluster and the brown star? Is it related?

A: Human experiential cycle intersects.

and

A: Did you catch the significance of the answer regarding
time table of cluster and brown star? Human cycle mirrors
cycle of catastrophe. Earth benefits in form of periodic
cleansing. Time to start paying attention to the signs.
They are escalating. They can even be "felt" by you and
others, if you pay attention.

[FELT - - i.e. Global "warming", etc.]

and

A: Approach of wave stimulates precursor activity which in
turn causes effects which in turn stimulates further
"heating up" of activity...

and:

A: Global warming, a part of the human experiential cycle.

and

Q: (L) Okay, is there anyway we could graph this ourselves,
and if so, what types of events would we include to create
the background data?

A: "El Nino, La Nina," etc...

[Just the other day I was writing about La Nina... ]

Q: This one is supposed to refer to something that occurs at the turn of the Millennium... is
this what we are getting at here? Something that will look like a 'long spark running'
which then comes in contact with the ionosphere which may exchage potentials with the
earth by virtue of this conducting, molten nickel tail? Yes????? Is that good?

A: Ask Arkadiusz.

[Notice that they refer to Ark to answer the question. ]

Q: (L) Well, honey... am I on to something here? (A) The point is that this comet is in
space. Space is rather cold, so the question is: what would make nickel molten? (L)
Well, it will be close to the sun! That will heat it up! (A) This particular comet is not
going to come close enough to the sun to melt it! (L) Well then, how can the nickel be
molten???

A: What about flares?

[The Cs are trying to make us think in a particular way here, they are not saying that a "flare" is the answer.]

Q: (L) That's it! A bodacious solar flare! And, combined with the bodacious solar flare
is a change of trajectory because of its accumulation of matter... so that it is closer to the
sun ... (A) But it is not coming close enough to the sun to be caught in a solar flare!

A: Is nickel magnetic?

Q: (L) No. What does it mean to this subject that a nickel is not magnetic?

A: Does nickel have a companion?

Q: A) Well, when we say a 'companion,' it means another metal in the same family in the
Mendeleev Table. I believe that cobalt and Nickel are in the same family, but I will have
to check...

A: And cobalt is invisible in the good old vacuum of space, but not nickel!

Q: L) Does that mean it will attract cobalt?

A: No, cobalt will attract.

Q: L) The cobalt will attract flares... electromagnetic phenomena...
A: Et al.

[This is what makes me wonder if there is stuff out there composed of cobalt that we do not see? Is there a a cloud of cobalt around this comet that is way bigger than anything we notice? Is this cobalt accompanied by nickel? Is something else unusual going to happen with this comet as it gets closer? ]

Q: (L) I see.
A: Now, you need to know the composition of this comet... And any other closely
following same. We have alluded to the increased cometary activity before. Oort, and
that which cyclically disturbs it.

[This final remark was about the comet under discussion at the time. We could say that the current comet is one that "closely follows" the comet of 1999. ]

In short, this is a puzzle, the Cs have given some clues, all of these clues are connecting in my head and what concerns me most is:

We have certainly had great trouble in the form of 911 and the subsequent wars and anti-human activity disguised as "The War Against Terror."

Now, what if this quatrain does not necessarily refer to a celestial phenomenon, but rather something like a new 911?

This takes us back to the other Nostradamus quatrain that I think referred to 911. So, let's look at that, again, with comments in brackets:

session excerpt said:
Apparently there is a newly discovered comet that some people are suggesting fits the
prophecies of Nostradamus where he says in quatrain 10.72:

L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
Du ciel viendra vn grand Roy d'effrayeur:
Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois,
Auant apres Mars regner par bon-heur.

which translates into English:

The year 1999, seventh month,

[notice the combination of numbers - only three 9s and a 1. Can we think that the code is to reverse the arrangement: 9111? In that case, we only have to figure out why we must drop one of the 1s. Even without dropping one of the 1s, it's damn synchronistic if you ask me! The "seventh month" is simple - "Sept" - not July.]

From the sky will come a great King of Terror:

[The word is quite appropriate... "terror," as in "terrorist." But we know that it wasn't an ordinary terrorist, but rather an "official act of terrorism by a nation state."]

To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,

In my "Mongols series, I am going in the direction of showing that the Ashkenazi Jews are descendants of the Khazars, and it was the Khazars who were the "mongols." ]

Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

[Mars can be taken to mean War, but we also notice that the war on Iraq was begun in March... Perhaps we should now be looking for something else to happen in March? I'm not attached to that idea, just tossing it out there.]

[back to the session]

The reason for the comparison is because it is thought that Nostradamus was referring to
September and NOT July, and, in point of fact, this comet will have made its circuit
around the by September, and some folks are theorizing that it could be 'vacuuming' and
picking up a lot of matter which could slow it down, change its direction, and cause it to
interact with the Earth in a detrimental way. Is this, in fact, going to happen?

A: Nostradamus had a specific date tied to a vague prediction.

Q: You are right. Yes, that's true. Are you suggesting that there is some other event
besides a cometary one that he is referring to in this prediction?

A: If he was, let it not be known. The question is: is "1999" a number, or is it more?

[This is interesting, isn't it, in retrospect. The Cs almost definitely confirm that this quatrain has nothing to do with a comet, but rather something that "let it not be known." That is, a conspiracy, something covert. In the terms that I have used above, reversing the number to 9111 seems to make a clear connection (to me, anyway).]

Q: You mean that 1999 could imply a code of some sort?

A: Perhaps it is best for you to see events in this subject unfold, then analyze later.
Maybe it is a beginning of a cycle...

[And it sure was! When was the election held that put Bush in power? And the use of the word "cycle": we come back to: ]

Disasters involve cycles in the human experiential cycle
which corresponds to the passage of comet cluster.

This was followed by a comment by another forum member that was most interesting:

Peter said:
Laura said:
Can we think that the code is to reverse the arrangement: 9111? In that case, we only have to figure out why we must drop one of the 1s.

Why "drop one of the 1s"? With it "in", the code becomes a little more obscure, but then it reads almost perfectly in a numerical sense--09/11/01.

So, one wonders, of course, when John Hogue came up with his idea about 9-11-01 being related to quatrain 10.72? I think John is a legitimate researcher, so if he did, he certainly must have done so on his own (I hope).

But, there is more. The reference in Weidner's article to the mysterious prophecy given by his equally mysterious correspondent, "Syphon", caught my eye:

Jay Weidner said:
Syphon, using Greek and Latin broke down the inscription in a truly unusual and ingenious pattern.
Without boring you with the details or betraying Syphon as a source, the Latin inscription on the
cross ends up saying this:

What caught my eye?

The word "autumn."

Why?

Well, have a look:

Cs said:
16 August 1997

Q: I noticed in Genesis Chapter 33, verse 11, it says that
Jacob, who wrestled with the angel the previous night and
was on his way to see his brother Esau, who he had tricked
into giving up his blessing years before, gave Esau the
blessing. What was this? The birthright from his father
or the blessing Jacob received from the angel?
A: Trampled leaves of wrath.
Q: This is what Jacob gave to Esau?
A: Yes, and what is the "core" meaning there?
Q: I don't know. What is the core meaning?
A: Leaves are of the Tree of Apples, from whence we get the
proverbial "grapes of wrath," the Blue Apples incarnate!
Q: Why are these leaves 'trampled?'
A: Removes chlorophyll.
Q: What is the significance of the chlorophyll?
A: When the chlorophyll dies, the autumnal equinox is at
hand.
Q: Did this signify something about the autumnal equinox?
A: Discover what the significance is, my Dear!
Q: Why did Jacob then deceive his brother again? He was to
travel and meet him in Edom, but then went in the other
direction as soon as Esau was on his way.
A: Refer to last answer, and cross reference.
Q: After wrestling with the 'angel,' Jacob was renamed
'Israel,' which means 'he will rule as a god.' This tends
to make me think that this angel whom Jacob seems to have
conjured, did something. What was this being that Jacob
wrestled with?
A: Elohim provides the conventional response.

And, on the Elohim:

Cs said:
7 March 1995

Q: (L) ... Who were the Elohim of the Bible?
A: Transdefinitive.
Q: (L) What does that mean? Transcends definition?
A: And variable entities.
Q: (L) Were the Elohim 'good guys?'
A: First manifestation was human, then non-human.
Q: (L) Are they light beings as some people say?
A: Vague.
Q: (L) Well, what brought about their transformation from
human to non-human?
A: Pact or covenant.
Q: (L) They made a pact or covenant with each other?
A: No, with 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Well, that is not good! Are you saying that the
Elohim are STS? Who were these STS beings they made a
pact with?
A: Rosteem, now manifests as Rosicrucians.
Q: (L) What is their purpose?
A: As yet unrevealable to you.

And another interesting one that is possibly related:

Cs said:
26 July 1997

Q: Okay, let's get to some of these questions... let's do
some quick ones first. Would you comment on the fact that
RhoChi is a mirror image of ChiRho, as though Rosy Cross
were a mirror image of Christianity... added to this the
fact that Dionysos, in the Titian painting, looks like he
is stepping out of a mirror... also, the mirrors that
showed up in the Etruscan book Ark sent, and the Well of
Hagar which turned out to be Beer-lahai-roi, or the well
of the living mirror... very funny things popping up after
you mentioned the word mirror last week! Could you
comment?
A: Better check the "leaflets..."
Q: Leaflet...? (T) Young leaf?
A: Patch of Zion.
Q: Okay, help me out here...
A: We are...
Q: Do you mean the 'budding olive tree?'
A: If you explore the caverns to which the wanderers go in
the sides of cliffs in order to seek refuge from deluge,
you will know...
Q: Obviously something will be discovered on this. I am
taking it as a clue to work on. Do you mean the caves all
along the cliffs on the Canary Islands where the Virgin
of Candelaria was found?
A: Yes. Page 33?
[...]
Q: Now, all these Masons are very hot on the Sinclair family
and the Rosslyn Chapel. They are certain that their guys
came to America, because in this chapel, built supposedly
by a Master Mason, there are carvings of corn, as in
maize, and aloe vera plants. This is evidence, to them,
that Prince Henry the Navigator and all the Templars and
all that...
A: Nonsense!
Q: Well, then, what IS the explanation for these carvings in
Rosslyn Chapel?
A: Visitors yes, but the Masonic creed is intertwined with
ancient order of Essenes, arising out of ancient Egypt,
from the secret knowledge stored at the base of the
Sphinx, as left there by "Atlantean" survivors.
Q: Does anybody in the Masonic order know anything?
Q: Well, how high do you have to go to get to know anything?
A: Page 33. Blond and blue-eyed, of course! Before
genetic alteration, one branch stood eleven feet tall.

Of course we note the repeated references to leaves/leaf and 11 and 33... which brings us to the session on 11-11-95

Cs said:
Q: (L) ... Now, the main thing I wanted to ask about
is the references I come across in tons of reading, that
the number 33 is somehow significant. Could you tell us
the significance, in esoteric terms, or in terms of secret
societies, of the number 33. There is the cipher of Roger
Bacon, based on the number 33, the 33rd degree masons...
A: As usual, we do not just give you the answers, we help you
to teach yourself!! Now, take 11 and contemplate...
Q: (L) Well, three times eleven is thirty-three.
A: Yes, but what about 11?
Q: (L) Well, eleven is supposed to be one of the prime, or
divine power numbers. In Kaballah, 11 is the power
number...
A: Yes...
Q: (L) Eleven is 10 plus 1; it is divisible only by itself
and by 1. I can't think of anything else. In numerology,
I am a an 11 in numerology... I am also a 22. What else
is
there to the number 11?
A: Astrology.
Q: (L) Well, in astrology, the eleventh sign is Aquarius, my
name is an eleven, my birthday is a 22 which is twice
eleven, and I am an Aquarian. The eleventh house is
friends, hopes, dreams and wishes, and also adopted
children. Aquarius the Waterbearer, the dispenser of
knowledge. Does 11 have something to do with dispensing
of knowledge?
A: Now, 3rd house.
Q: (L) Gemini. Okay. Gemini and Aquarius. Third house is
how the mind works, communication, relations with
neighbors and siblings, education, local travel, how one
speaks. Gemini is known as the "consummate man."
Somewhat shallow and interested in the things of material
life. It is also the divine number of creation. So,
what's the connection here?
A: Matrix.
Q: (L) Is there something about this in the Matrix material?
A: No.
Q: (L) This IS a matrix. The third house and the eleventh
house create a matrix?
A: Foundation.
Q: (L) In terms of cosmic things, Gemini is in June, Aquarius
is in February... (S) Isn't the third house also about
teaching? And, we are friends here and we are being
taught...
A: This is not about you.
Q: (L) Okay. This is not about us. I am just trying to
relate it. Gemini is in June, Aquarius is in
February. Gemini is the physical man, and Aquarius is the
spiritual man?
A: Yin Yang.
Q: (L) So Gemini is the physical man and Aquarius is the
spiritual man... yin yang... is that the...
A: Yes...
Q: (L) So 33 could represent the transformation of the
physical man to the divine man through the action of
secret or hidden teachings... and those who have gone
through this process represent themselves with the number
33, which means that they started out oriented to the
flesh and then became...
A: Medusa 11.
Q: (L) Medusa 11? What does Medusa have to do with it? ...
A: Heads.
Q: (L) Heads. Medusa. 11. Were there eleven snakes on the
head of Medusa or eleven heads? This is really obscure...
you need to help me out here.
A: We are.
Q: (L) Do I need to read the Medusa legend to understand?
Q: (L) Medusa. Heads. 11. Is there something about the
mythical Medusa that we need to see here?
A: 11 squared divided by phi.
Q: (L) By pi. 11 squared divided by pi. [This was my error since I had never heard of "phi."]
What does this result bring us to?
A: 33.infinity.
Q: (L) Well, we don't get 33 out of this... we get 3.3166 etc
if we divide the square root of 11 by pi. Divided by
phi... what in the heck is phi? Okay, if we divide pi
into 11, we get 3.5 infinity, but not 33.
[I had blundered here and the Cs went back to the beginning to try to explain to me about prime numbers]
A: 1 times 1
Q: (L) Oh. You weren't saying 11 times 11, you were saying 1
times 1.
Q: (L) 1 times 1 is what? 1.
A: 5 minus 3.
Q: (L) Okay, that's 2.
A: 2 minus 1.
Q: (L) Okay, that's 1. I don't get it. A math genius I am
NOT. What is the concept here?
A: Look: 353535.
Q: (L) What is the 35 sequence?
A: 5 minus 3.
Q: (L) Okay, we have strange math. But, you can do anything
with numbers because they correspond to the universe at
deep levels...
A: Is code.
Q: (L) What does this code relate to? Is it letters or some
written work?
A: Infinite power. [Obviously, they are referring to prime numbers]
Q: (L) How is infinite power acquired by knowing this code?
If you don't know the correspondences, how can you use a
numerical code?
A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power
which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which
they pledge allegiance infinitely, for which they possess
for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom,
for which they search for all infinity.
Q: (L) Well, that is a round robin... a circle you can't get
out of!
A: And therein you have the deception! Remember, those who
seek to serve self with supreme power, are doomed only to
serve others who seek to serve self, and can only see that
which they want to see.
Q: (L) The thought that occurs to me, as we are talking here,
is that the STS pathway consists of an individual who
wants to serve themselves - they are selfish and
egocentric -they want to impel others to serve them; they
want to enslave others; and they find ways to manipulate
others to serve them. But, they end up being impelled by
some higher being than they are. Because they have been
tricked into believing that by so doing, they are actually
drawing power to themselves through the teachings,
including the popular religions which promote being
"saved" by simply believing and giving up your power.
And, then, you have a whole pyramid of people TAKING by
trickery and deception, from others. The taker gets taken
from in the end. A pyramid where all those on the bottom,
the majority, have no one to take from, so they get
absorbed into the next level higher, until you get to the
apex and everything disappears. In the STO mode, you have
those who only give. And, if they are involved with other
STO persons, everyone has and no one is at the bottom or
at the top, in a void. In the end, it seems like everyone
ends up serving someone else anyway, and the principle is
the INTENT. But in STO, it is more like a circle, a
balance, no one is left without.
A: Balance, yin-yang. [Aquarius, the circle, Gemini, the pyramid.]
Q: (L) Obviously the 33 represents the Serpent, the Medusa,
and so forth...
A: You mentioned pyramid, interesting... And what is the
geometric one-dimensional figure that corresponds?
Q: (L) Well, the triangle. And, if you have a triangle point
up you have 3, joined to a triangle pointing down, you
have 3, you have a 33. Is that something like what we are
getting at here? [The Star of David, symbol of Israel]
Q: (L) Is there a connection between the number 33 and the
Great Pyramid in Egypt?
Q: (L) And what is that connection? Is it that the builders
of the pyramid participated in this secret society
activity?
A: Yes. And what symbol did you see in
"Matrix," for Serpents and Grays?
Q: (L) You are talking about the triangle with the Serpent's
head in it?
Q: (L) Are we talking in terms of this 33 relating to a group
of "aliens," or a group of humans with advanced knowledge
and abilities?
A: Either/or.
Q: (L) Is this what has been referred to in the Bramley book
as the Brotherhood of the Serpent or Snake?
Q: (L) Is this also what you have referred to as the Quorum?
A: Close.
Q: (L) So, we have a bunch of people who are playing with
mathematics, and playing with higher knowledge, basically
as a keep busy activity to distract them at the human
level from the fact that they are being manipulated at a
higher level. Is this what is going on? Or, do they
consciously know what they are doing? Is it a distraction
or a conscious choice?
A: Both.

An interesting set of clues, yes?

I find that the significance of 8-8-08 seems to be heightened with the recent "figure of eight" crop circle appearing in Britain on that exact date. Since there was no "figure of seven" or "figure of six" crop circle appearing on 7-7-07 or 6-6-06 respectively, or any other figure patterns appearing on their respective dates this millennium, it begs the question as to what is seen as being so significant by the beings who created this crop circle (supposedly 6th density) about 8-8-08? The crop circle in question is very complex, so it can pretty much be ruled out that it was a "fake". But anyway, after reading the above post and its reference to games, which began on 8-8-08, I do find the whole thing quite disturbing, but nonetheless I will calmly await more data.

Thanks for this new board, Laura..and the forum.
As indicated in my introductory post, I came to SOTT from the Cassiopaean transcripts, The Wave and The Adventure Series and have experienced profound changes in my understanding of myself and the world as a result.
I greatly enjoy the articles on SOTT and consider them proof of the amazing ability of the mind to build the widest scope understandings possible from available information so that one can learn to discern underlying dynamics that are not readily apparant otherwise.
I read the articles almost daily and often find myself reeling with emotions of anger and a sense of injustice - and with no immediate outlet - and the inevitable "what can I do" fixation.
I will continue reading, of course, but I recognize the need to focus on my own development so that I can be of some use to others and increase my chances of "graduating."
I'm glad to see the new focus because I had been dealing with thoughts that maybe the issues that I wanted to concern myself with were inappropriately self oriented as compared to my perception of the purpose of the forum.
Or... maybe I'm just showing my own mental flaws. I don't know, but I'm not too terribly concerned about that since I've already benefited from feedback available here and I trust the more experienced forum members to keep me on track.
Do you have a preference for members now orienting future posts in directions of personal growth?
I haven't completely digested your above post yet. I just wanted to take this moment to thank you for all you are doing.

edit - I'm sorry moderators, I think this post would be more appropriate at: What's on your mind -> A New challenger appears!

John Hogue has now shown that Nostradamus was right once again.[/b] But one can only get the date right
by inverting the numbers of 1999. When one inverts the number 1999 it comes out to 9111...or
September 11th, 2001.

I was wondering why just one number needs to be reversed, why not read whole quatraines in reverse in order to get a better interpretation?

http://www.tf.uni-kiel.de/matwis/amat/def_en/kap_5/advanced/t5_1_4.html
I was curious as to why Nostradamus uses the word steel here. As far as manufacturing goes it is a relatively newly mass produced product. Was he an alchemist, or knowledgable in the ways of metal manufacture? Prior to the 1600s, steel must have been extrememly difficult and expensive and rare to produce.
http://www.ssc.wisc.edu/globalization_and_the_race_for_resources/pdf/Figure%207.5.pdf
He is described in wikipedia as an 'apothecary' which is a medical professional who formulates and despenses medicine. This is job that is now done by pharmacists. Quite an interesting man.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus#Childhood

Regarding the weather, the number of strong thunderstorms with heavy rain has been completely off the charts this summer in the northeast US. Like every single day.

DonaldJHunt said:
Regarding the weather, the number of strong thunderstorms with heavy rain has been completely off the charts this summer in the northeast US. Like every single day.

Same here in Southwestern Ontario, Canada.

Laura said:
Cs said:
16 August 1997

Q: I noticed in Genesis Chapter 33, verse 11, it says that
Jacob, who wrestled with the angel the previous night and
was on his way to see his brother Esau, who he had tricked
into giving up his blessing years before, gave Esau the
blessing. What was this? The birthright from his father
or the blessing Jacob received from the angel?
A: Trampled leaves of wrath.
Q: This is what Jacob gave to Esau?
A: Yes, and what is the "core" meaning there?
Q: I don't know. What is the core meaning?
A: Leaves are of the Tree of Apples, from whence we get the
proverbial "grapes of wrath," the Blue Apples incarnate!

I think some context is important here. I'm trying to piece it together. The term "grapes of wrath" comes from Isaiah 63:4-6, which says:

For the day of vengeance was in my heart, my year for redeeming was at hand. I looked about, but there was no one to help, I was appalled that there was no one to lend support; So my own arm brought about the victory and my own wrath lent me its support. I trampled down the peoples in my anger, I crushed them in my wrath, and I let their blood run out upon the ground.

So the "grapes" are a metaphor for people, crushed by God's wrath, or "blue apples incarnate". (Still not sure what "blue apples" are. Seems to be a reference to Rennes le chateau? I found some dubious sources saying "blue apples" is related to people with metaphysical powers, perhaps those who, like stained glass, transduce 'light' from one realm into another.)

So the "birthright of Jacob", won after a "battle" with "Elohim", is the "leaves" of a "tree of apples" (line of people?), are trampled, signifying the autumnal equinox. This seems to be connecting a few ideas. Progeny of a certain line being killed by/for "God" during autumn. Perhaps this "birthright" was "won" by interactions between a certain human group and their not-so-human "gods"?

Then there's "leaflets" related to "patches of zion" which brings to mind images of the Holocaust to me (star of David patches/arm bands), and the master plan to eliminate the "Abrahamic bloodline", which I think is perhaps a 'bloodline' (not necessarily in the strict sense) of humans predisposed to the highest level of conscience.

Of course I could be out in left field in all of this!

Considering the "grapes of wrath", we also ought not to forget that prophecy about Gogmagog in Ezekiel:

Ezekiel said:
38:1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: 38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: 38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: 38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
38:7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
38:9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
38:10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought: 38:11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, 38:12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil? 38:14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it? 38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army: 38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
38:17 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them? 38:18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.
38:19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; 38:20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.
38:21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.
38:22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
38:23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.
39:1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: 39:2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel: 39:3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.
39:4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.
39:5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.
39:6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.
39:7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
39:8 Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.
39:9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years: 39:10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord GOD.
39:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.
39:12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.
39:13 Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD.
39:14 And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.
39:15 And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog.
39:16 And also the name of the city shall be Hamonah. Thus shall they cleanse the land.

Mentioned again in Revelation:

Revelation said:
20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

All in all, Gog and Magog are pretty definitely the enemies of Israel, one might think?

I think I have finally figured out why. I posted this in two other threads, but it is SO interesting, it deserves a repeat in this one!

There is some discussion of new crop circles in this thread:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9319.0

where we see this figure:

OHSteveAlex.jpg

and this one:

e20080808milkhill02.jpg

I made a post in that thread which I think deserves a thread of it's own, and so I am reposting it here.

In an odd sort of way, this recent figure 8 crop circle reminds me of the Chilbolton glyph that appeared on August 19 back in 2001, just a short time before the events of September 11.

As I recorded in an article here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/cropcircle.htm , on the night that the Face of the Goddess appeared (for that is what I think it was), I had a dream - a very clear and powerful one wherein the "voice" spoke to me. I have mentioned this voice in a few places; it is a somewhat rare event, generally happens as I dream in a very special state, and I just call it "the voice of seeing." (I think I picked that up from Castaneda.)

Anyway, here is the description of the dream as I recorded it in the above linked article:

As I write this report, I am listening to Richard Hoagland on the Art Bell Show pronouncing sagely upon this wonder. He reiterates over and over how much the face looks like the face on Mars, or a primitive hominid type face, and I'm sorry that I don't see that in it at all. To make my point, here is the Glyph as it appears in the field:
chilface.jpg

And here is the face after I have used standard, automatic enhancements from my Photo Edit program:
chilface2.gif

I'm sorry, but the cupid's bow mouth and the deepset eyes suggest a woman's face to me, not a Neanderthal nor the face on Mars. And, in point of fact, on the very night this crop circle appeared, I had a dream.

In this dream was a set of images. The first set was a pair of wavy lines like the symbol of Aquarius. This used to be the symbol of the Great Mother Goddess and it represented water, consciousness, creativity, infinite energy and potential. The second set of images was the same wavy lines that had become serpents. I was puzzled by this transformation, but a voice explained it to me. You see, after the conquest of our reality by the Dominator Male Gods, the Compassionate Mother Goddess was "transmogrified" into a Serpent, or accused of consorting with a serpent. (This is standard Machiavelli: accuse your enemy of what you, yourself, are.) At this point, the worship of the Father and Son took over, paving the way for Male dominated Monotheism and all concepts of cyclic time and rebirth were overlaid with that of linear time and hell-fire and damnation.

This is what the voice told me as I was shown the images of the wavy lines and the serpents:

"The Mother Matrix is the Primal Source of all that exists in your realm. She has two faces - life giving and death dealing - and it is up to you which face you see. Those who gaze upon the Mother Matrix seeking to control her with rituals or domination or restriction in their hearts, will see only serpents - and will experience only destruction. For the Mother is a Mirror. Those who gaze upon her with non-anticipatory love in their hearts, will receive all the bounty of infinite potential."

I would say that this face is telling us that the mother will soon be showing herself to us, and it is up to us which face ultimately manifests in our realm.

I guess those were semi-prophetic words. From the 19th of August until the end of August is 11 days... and from the end of August until the attack on the WTC was another 11 days - we were 22 days away from disaster and the evidence of which way humanity was to turn.

If you look at the images above, do notice that the face seems to be divided into two aspects right down the middle. I hadn't really notice that so clearly until today.

Well, anyway, seems there was another "goddess" symbol that was discovered on July 27:

HoneyStLandscapeSteveAlex.jpg

Next, look at this one discovered about the same time, July 26:

BeckhamptonOHSteveAlex.jpg

These are interesting for a couple of reasons. Have a look at this:

penrose10.jpg

This is a computer simulation conformal infinity which Ark was working on during the middle of July. That is to say, he was working on the math and the simulation was done right about the time that the above two glyphs appeared.

The reason all of this is so interesting to me (aside from the fact that Ark has been working on some interesting things that seem to be directly related to crop circles as they appear - and that is amazing enough! - is because of a book I read recently: Gogmagog: The Buried Gods by T.C. Lethbridge.

Now, those of you who are familiar with the work of Iman Wilkens know that he proposes that Troy was in England and the Trojan War was fought on what are now called the Gogmagog Hills. I've written about this in my "Jupiter, Nostradamus and the Return of the Mongols" series. http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/Laura-Knight-Jadczyk/article-lkj-04-03-06-e.htm A few extracts:

In Genesis, we read:

10:1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
10:4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
10:5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

Notice the remark about "isles of the Gentiles."

John van Seters, scholar of Ancient Near Eastern studies, proposes that much of the Bible was borrowed from ancient Greek historiography, myths and legends, blended with ancient Mesopotamian historiography, myths and legends. However, I hadn't read the work of Van Seters at the time I wrote the "Mongol" series.

Obviously, something was going on in the ancient world that has been recorded in the Bible as the "history of the Jews" (which wasn't), and later turned into "Holy Writ."

In the passage from Ezekiel we notice several of the "sons of Japheth" being named as places:

38:1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal...

Then later, he mentions the land of Magog is in the same breath with "them that dwell carelessly in the isles..."

39:6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles...

Why should people in the "isles of the gentiles" be described as living carelessly? Is that "carelessly" as in "without cares," or is it carelessly as in not taking sufficient care in some way that led to an incident in which such carelessness became a "marker" for these people? Perhaps a famous blunder of some sort?

The only place on the planet that has been called Gog and Magog for any considerable length of time in our history is in England: the Gog Magog hills near Cambridge.

Curiously, crop circles appeared in a field near to these hills exactly two months before the September 11th attacks on New York.

Historians suggest that the Gog Magog hills got their name because of the innumerable human bones that have been found there; evidence of a battle so fierce that it reminded the locals of Ezekiel's passage about Gog, king of Magog.

The earliest reference to this name for these hills is in a decree of 1574 forbidding students to visit them or be fined. Nowadays, they are still a trysting area. A map dating from the end of the 16th century also depicts the Gogmagog Hills.

There is a small problem here, I think. How did the locals know about the prophecy of Ezekiel?

John Wycliff's hand-written manuscripts in the 1380s were the first complete Bibles in the English language. They were obviously not widely available.

William Tyndale printed the first English NEW Testament in 1525/6. One risked death by burning if caught in mere possession of the forbidden book. Only two complete copies of that first printing are known to have survived. Any Edition printed before 1570 is very rare, most of them were confiscated and burned.

Myles Coverdale and John Rogers, assistants to Tyndale, carried the project forward. The first complete English Bible was printed on October 4, 1535, and is known as the Coverdale Bible.

Considering this timeline, it seems questionable that the locals around the Gogmagog hills should have give such a new name to their hills, or that it would have become commonly known to everyone, such that a decree could be published in less than 40 years regarding same. Considering the fact that having or reading the Bible was a crime for most of those 40 years, it is not likely that the local people would have wanted to reveal their knowledge of the name in this way. One would also think that if ancient battle sites were subject to being renamed in this fashion after the release of the English Bible, many other ancient battle sites would have received Biblical names as well.

Even though there is no proof, it seems to be highly probable that the Gogmagog hills were called that from more ancient times, and for a different reason.

There are two figures of the giants Gog and Magog that strike the hours on a clock at Dunstan-n-the West, Fleet Street, but few people in London seem to know why they are there. Adrian Gilbert writes in his book, The New Jerusalem:

Once more we have to go back to Geoffrey of Monmouth's book, in which there is a story of how, when Brutus and his Trojans arrived in Britain, they found the island sparsley inhabited by a race of giants. One of these, called Gogmagog, wrestled with a Trojan hero called Corineus and was eventually thrown to his death from a cliff- top called in consequense 'Gogmagog's Leap'.

In the 1811 translation into English of Brut Tysilio, a Welsh version of the chronicles translated by the Rev. Peter Roberts, there is a footnote suggesting that Gogmagog is a corrupted form of Cawr-Madog, meaning 'Madog the great' or 'Madog the giant' in Welsh. It would appear that with Gog of Magog, the name of a war leader who the Bible prophesies will lead an invation of the Holy Land at the end of the age.

In another version of the Gogmagog tale, the Recuyell des histories de Troye, Gog and Magog are two seperate giants. In this story they are not killed but brought back as slaves by Brutus to his city of New Troy. Here there were to be employed as gatekeepers, opening and closing the great gates of the palace.

The story of Gog and Magog, the paired giants who worked the gates of London, was very popular in the middle ages and effigies of them were placed on the city gates at least as early as the reign of Henry VI. These were destroyed in the Great Fire of 1666, but so popular were they that new ones were made in 1708 and installed at the Guildhall. This pair of statues was destroyed in 1940 during the Blitz, the third great fire of London, when the roof and much of the interior furnishings of the Guildhall were burnt. A new pair of the statues was carved to replace them when the Guildhall was repaired after the war.

We should note that the dates of Henry VI are from well before the English Bible was available.

The prophecies of Ezekiel date from sometime around 695-690 BC, and we would like to consider the question as to where he heard the term "Gog, Magog" and what terrible battle was fought in the past that was used as a model for Ezekiel's prediction to which this name was attached?

As it happens, there are three terms often associated with archetypal battles: Armageddon, Gog Magog, and the Trojan War. Right away, we notice a homophonic similarity between Megiddo and Magog and it seems that we have a clear connection between Gog, Magog, Troy and Britain.

Those of you who have read Who Wrote the Bible might be interested to know that the untimely death of the hero - King Josiah - of the author of most of the Biblical texts - Jeremiah - died in the valley of Megiddo and that was the end of the story. Note also that this tale is actually a doublet of the story of the death of King Ahab who was of "The House of David."

Megiddo also features in the story of the deaths of the sons of Ahab found in II Kings, chapter 9. This chapter chronicles the death of Jezebel as well. The reason I mention these odd little semi-mythical connections is because I am persuaded that careful examination of Biblical texts compared to many other sources, including hard scientific ones, can assist us in forming at least a vague picture of our true history. Those stories did not come into existence in a vacuum and could not have been foisted on the people if there wasn't something in them of truth.

We now want to ask the question: Do these three wars, Armageddon, Gog Magog, and Troy have anything in common?

Now, let me come back to Tom Lethbridge and GogMagog. In this little book he chronicles his discovery of giant figures on a slope in the Wandlebury area. Serendipitously, he discovered that the figures he had found bore a strong relation to similar figures in India!!!

Tom Lethbridge said:
The figures appear to show a goddess, with a waning moon above her head, walking her tired horse up a ribbon of white. Behind her a figure waves a sword, but he seems to have been unable to stop her passage and has perhaps been wounded in the attempt. Before the goddess a huge round figure appears above her on the hillside, with rays streaming from his head. He must be the rising sun.

This is surely a remarkable coincidence, for is not this the same story as that of Siva destroying Andhaka in a moonlight festival?

The third figure, with his sword and shield, must be the demon of darkness, who has tried to stop the moonlight and been worsted by the sun. If this is right, then the goddess is the Celtic equivalent of Maha-devi, Siva's wife. ...

[Harold Bayley in his "Archaic England"] has no hesitation in lumping the Meg and mag names of stone circles, together with Magon and explaining her as the Grat Mother, the Great Earth Goddess and a source of fertility.

Once again the coincidence is too great. There are four Meg's or Mag's hills, each of them rounded, breast-like hills, within four miles of our goddess. The hills on which she lies are the Gogmagog Hills and she apparently has four breasts in the picture. She must be Magog. Just as Magog's name seems to have been applied to these breast-shaped hills here; so was that of the the Cailleach, a female deity, in western Scotland. There are two, close together, on either side of Broadford in Skye. They are the breasts of the Great Mother. At the same time, or so it seems to me, she must be Maha, Siva's wife and the sun god must be Gog. Of course, his Celtic name may have been Belenus, or Taranis, and she would certainly have been Diana in Roman times. But the local aboriginal inhabitants, overrun in turn by Celts, Belgae, Romans, Saxons, Norsemen and Normans, knew them by the ancient root-names, common over wide areas of the earth, as Gog and Ma-Gog. ...

Gog is the sun, the rolling, goggling, all-seeing eye, just as Siva is the shinging one. Ma Gog is the moon, under whose pale light the love-making took place and the children were born. The victory of these two light bringers over the power of darkness is what I think these figures symbolized. ...

The Helith figure at Cerne appears to be Gog too. He is Helith, synonym for Hercules; but Hercules is also Ogmius in Roman Gaul. If he is traced a little further afield, the Baal of Hiram, king of Tyre, was represented as Hercules. But Baal was a sun god and his Beltane ceremonies survived in Britain down to the eighteenth century. A doggerel rhyme names the Cerne Hercules as Beelzebub.

Gog and Magog seem to have been the Powers of Light, ... London paid great veneration to Gog and Magog. How Magog came to change her sex, we shall never know.

We seem to have stumbled on widespread evidence of the former worship of the powers of Light and the mythological representation of their war against the powers of Darkness. With the powers of light are also associated the emblems of fertility. Magon is the Great Mother, the Earth Goddess; together with the sun she renewed the seasons and dispelled the winter darkness. ...

The Gaulish Hercules was known as Ogmius, which appears to ve a variant of Gog. The Irish knew him as Ogma Sun-face and also Balor. ...

...the sun myth ... opening the Doors of Heaven after a triumph over the demon of darkness...

The horses... three ancient ones, Bratton, Uffington and Tysoe... Dr. Margaret Murray has drawn our attention to the story of Lady Godiva and the probable connection between her withe horse and the White Horse of Uffington. ...Uffa of Uffington is not derived from some unknown Anglo-Saxon landowner, but related to the Greek Ippos, a horse. Ippos itself is clearly related to the name of the north Gaulish horse goddess, Epona...

Lady Godiva was just taking the place of the goddess at some ritual procession at Coventry in honour of Epona

It was Gog-diva (not Godiva), the holy lady Gog. In other words the rider represented Ma Gog. ...

These ritual processions of nude women on white horses, riding out to confer benefits on the people, are closely related to the Kintyre tradiation. There the struggle with the demon of darkness was actually portrayed in mimic conflict. Godiva at Coventry was veiled in her hair; at Southam she was painted black. The ceremony would have ended in an unveiling, when the New Moon was then revealed. At Banbury she had bells on her toes to scare off the demon. Demons hate noise. That is what the bells are for. ...

Why do the Continental represeantation of Epona show her with a key in her hand? This is usually explained as being the key of the stables; but men do not pay great reverence to a goddess whose only power is to be able to unlock the stable door... they want something for themselves. Epona is holding the Key of Heaven, just as the Long Man of Wilmington appears to be opening the doors. ...

Whatever line of approach you take, you seem to end up at the same point. You appear to come up against traces of a belief, underlying all the little creeds of different tribal godlings, that the powers of light, typified by the sun and moon, waged a perpetual war against the powers of darkness. It was to aid the powers of light in their struggle, to assist the powers of productiveness if you like, that people re-enacted these myths year by year. ...

This must have been a creed that originated in a relatively high latitude. It cannot have been though out in India or Egypt, but in some land where winter and summer were clearly divided. It must have spread in many directions from some common centre where men had time to think things out. Somewhere, at LEAST four thousand years ago, men evolved a belief, which semed so obviously correct at the time that it was accepted wherever it was carried. Its spread must have been one of the great events in the history of the world. ...

Siva, in one of his aspects, is the destfoyer of life: Maha-devi, in her Kali aspect, is also a destroyer. Yet at the same time they are worshipped as the bringers of fertility. This is explained by the belief of their devotees in the transmigration of souls. Transmigration is not quite the same as reincarnation, for it includes the belief in man's rebirth as a lower animal. This belief is presumably the result of the mingling of the reincarnation belief with totemism. Death is just the gate to another bodily existence. But the one thing which made a great impression on many Roman writers, including Julius Caesar, was that the Druids believed also in the transmigration of souls. ...

It looks to me very much as if the transmigration belief is part and parcel of the other and that the Druids were, in fact, the priests of Gog and Magog.

There is much, much more in this little book. But the point I hope to have made is that, perhaps, these goddess symbols, these moon symbols, are conveying to us the message of the return of the god and goddess of light - Gog and Magog - to overcome the demon of darkness: Yahweh/Jehovah (speaking metaphorically here), and the half-moon symbol is, as described above, a representation of the New Moon, the return of the light, and the impending dawn?

In Ark's mathematical figure above, it should be noted, that the "events" occur in the little space between the horns and everything in the loop itself is infinity.

The Triple-Curved crop circle above reminds me of the 3 of Swords Tarot card. This is the card of strife and war and a great deal of unhappiness. The three curved shapes within the circle certainly look like blades or weapons to my eye.

bedower said:
The Triple-Curved crop circle above reminds me of the 3 of Swords Tarot card. This is the card of strife and war and a great deal of unhappiness. The three curved shapes within the circle certainly look like blades or weapons to my eye.

Funny, that's not what it reminds me of at all. It reminds me of the triskele, the symbol of the Mother Goddess which may very well also represent the three forces of the ancient Druidic teachings: there is good, there is evil, and there is the specific situation that determines which is which.

And then, there is also this:

Cs said:
19 July 1997

Q: Yes. I also found the Solloi priesthood and the
priestesses called Peleiades. They seem to be involved
with urns, birds, tinkling bells, urns that can be struck
and which then set up a particular resonance in other
urns, oak trees, and some other peculiar references that
relate to laurel trees...
A: Siren song.
Q: What about the siren song?
A: Greek mythology.
Q: I know that. What about it? What do the sirens
represent?
A: Laura, my dear, if you really want to reveal "many
beautiful and amazing things," all you need to do is
remember the triad, the trilogy, the trinity, and look
always for the triplicative connecting clue profile.
Connect the threes... do not rest until you have found
three beautifully balancing meanings!!
Q: So, in everything there are three aspects?
A: And why? Because it is the realm of the three that you
occupy. In order to possess the keys to the next level,
just master the Third Man Theme, then move on with grace
and anticipation.

and then this:

Cs said:
8 December 96
Q: (L) We've been discussing the crop circles, and would like
to know if you have any input on that subject? Input on what
we've discussed, what we think to this point, and just
basically any info?
A: Must begin with specific questions.
Q: (L) Ok, do the multiple perimeters represent multiple
densities?
A: Partly.
Q: (L) Are the crop circles themselves like antennae, or like
homing devices for energy or thought patterns?
Q: (L) Is the chronology of their appearance important? A:
Semi.
Q: (L) Is their location on the planet, in terms of longitude
and latitude, significant?
A: Yes and no.
Q: (L) In what way yes?
A: Location, not latitude and longitude... Those are merely
measure markers.
Q: (L) If the location is signigficant, what is it about the
location that is significant?
A: Magnetic generators of bonding frequency.
Q: (L) Are you saying that magnetic generators of bonding
frequency are located at those places, are in those places?
A: Port through them.
Q: (L) OK, location and chronology...
A: Why have you not brought up Stonehenge?
Q: (L) Well, we talked about Stonehenge before, that it was
an energy transducer, so to speak. So, was Stonehenge put
there because of the location, or did Stonehenge create...
(T) Why don't you just ask what it is about Stonehenge? (L)
Okay, what is it about Stonehenge?
A: Location attracted those spirit types on the proper
frequency, who in turn, placed stones in proper location to
receive the coded communications in code telepathically, in
order not to have to chase around the countryside reading
encoded pictographs.
Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to
receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiralled
in, and spiralled out.]
A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.
Q: (L) OK, so that you're saying that moving in a spiral...
A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the
wave and focusing thought wave transference energy. Utilizes
/transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking
down signal from universal language of intent into language
of phonetic profile. This is for mutiple user necessity.
Q: (L) Mutiple user necessity implies that a number of people
must do the spiral. Is that correct?
A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same
thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly
sculpted sing to you.
Q: (L) Is there any possibility that Stonehenge still has any
capacity along this line?
A: Has fragmented energy only.

and this:

Cs said:
19 February 2000

Q: ... Okay, in this book it says: Diodorus Siculus, writing in the 1st century B.C., said that "certain sacred offerings wrapped in wheat straw come from the Hyperboreans into Scythia, whence they are taken over by the neighboring peoples in succession until they get as far west as the Adriatic. From there they are sent south, and the first Greeks to receive them are the Dodonaeans. Then, continuing southward, they reach the Malian gulf, cross to Euboea, and are passed on from town to town as far as Carystus. Then they skp Andros, the Carystians take them to Tenos, and the Tenians to Delos. That is how these things are said to reach Delos at the present time."

So, from very ancient times, there was this practice of the Hyperboreans sending sacred offerings to the Island of Delos. Now, the Island of Delos is supposedly the birthplace of Phoebus Apollo, whose mother was Leto. Supposedly he was born on Mt. Cynthus. This is a very curious thing. This is contrary to the old view that the cultural flow was from the Mediterranean to the North, that civilization began in the Near East. It implies a cultural flow from the North to the South. What were these ancient Hyperboreans sending to the Island of Delos?
A: Leaves bearing cryptic codes.
Q: What was the connection between the Hyperboreans, including the Celts of Britain, I believe, and the people of Delos?
A: Northern peoples were responsible for civilising the Mediterranean/Adriatic peoples with the encoded secrets contained within their superior extra-terrestrially based genetic arrangement. Practice of which you speak was multi-trans-generational habit.
Q: Is it the case that some of them communicated with higher density beings via Stonehenge, and that these communications they received...
A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the other wise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system.
[Note: the word "rill" is new to me. Webster defines it as a small stream or a little brook; to flow in or like a rill.]
Q: Was Stonehenge ever complete, with all the stones there? This author suggests that it was never completed because there are missing stones...
A: Of course.
Q: What happened to the stones that are missing? The books suggests that it was never finished because the architect must have died.
A: Nonsense. Multiple shocks registered throught the ages.
Q: Was Stonehenge built in stages as this author suggests? Did it start out as a circular ditch, at the time of the so-called Aubrey holes?
Q: Was it built all at once, complete?
Q: The legend was that the god, Phoebus Apollo, danced at Stonehenge every nineteen years. What does this relate to ?
A: Symbolic. Tides, moon eclipses, that sort of thing. Think of Wiccans entubed on the information superhighway!
Q: I mean, there are stones just plain missing! Who could haul off such big pieces of rock?! . (A) You asked about these missing stones, and the answer was the multiple shocks registered. (L) Right. What about these multiple shocks. What, in particular?
A: Some were earthquakes; mini-cataclysmic in nature. Some were EM generated smashes, when terran forces clashed with outside "forces."
Q: Are you suggesting that some of these rocks were vaporized, as it were, by some sort of particle beam weaponry?
A: EM activity.
Q: What was the purpose of the 56 Aubrey holes?
A: Ground.
Q: Why did they bury ashes of dead bodies in them?
A: That was later... fragmented suspicions.
Q: Was Stonehenge once known as the Cloister of Ambrius?
Q: Who was Ambrius?
A: Druid tradition/cloak.
Q: What was it a cloak for? Who was Ambrius?
A: Not who. What.
Q: What was Ambrius?
A: They would label as a god. You might say otherwise.

Research triskele images on the net...

Ruth said:
I was curious as to why Nostradamus uses the word steel here.

This may have absolutely no relation but what came to mind when I read the word steel was the Beijing Olympic Stadium called the Bird's Nest.

800px-Bird%27s_Nest_stadium%2C_May_2008.jpgor £266 million or €340 million).[

It was built with 36 km (22.4 miles) of unwrapped steel, with a combined weight of 45,000 tonnes (49,600 tons). fwiw

Laura said:
A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the
wave and focusing thought wave transference energy. Utilizes
/transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking
down signal from universal language of intent into language
of phonetic profile. This is for mutiple user necessity.
Q: (L) Mutiple user necessity implies that a number of people
must do the spiral. Is that correct?
A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same
thing.
The molecular structure of the rock, when properly
sculpted sing to you.
Q: (L) Is there any possibility that Stonehenge still has any
capacity along this line?
A: Has fragmented energy only.

as in Gurdjieff's definition of an esoteric circle? :

The exoteric circle is the outermost circle of interior or consciously working man. The 4 Ways lead from the outer circle into the exoteric one.

The understanding of exoteric man is theoretical and contemplative, they know more than they can explain or put to practice but some degree of shared clarity starts to form there. The members of the mesoteric circle understand each other precisely and possess the information of the esoteric circle but are not capable of bringing this all to practice. The esoteric circle consists of the persons having attained the development possible to the human form. Their actions cannot be in contradiction with their knowledge and the same knowledge is clear to all members of this circle.

Just a note that there is a partial lunar eclipse on 16th of August this year.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_2008_lunar_eclipse

[quote author=Laura]Research triskele images on the net...[/quote]

Unfortunately (but not surprisingly), even the symbol of the goddess is being twisted into a "hate" symbol.

Triskele.gif

Symbol Description

Three "sevens" (or "curved" sevens) spiraling from a common center.

Also Known As

Triskelion, Three-Bladed Swastika, "Flowering Power"

Traditional Use/Origins

The triskele is an ancient symbol used widely in pre-Christian Europe. One version of the triskele, with three human legs, has been used in the coat of arms for the Isle of Man and the Kingdom of Naples. An abstracted triskele appears on the seal of the United States Department of Transportation. The version of the triskele that looks like three linked sevens has a high degree of association with white supremacy, but other versions do not and are most often used in a non-racist context. They may frequently be seen in Celtic jewelry, artwork, and in other similar contexts.

Hate Group/Extremist Organization

Neo-Nazis, racist skinheads (especially those associated with the group Blood & Honour); AWB Afrikaner Resistance
Extremist Meaning or Representation

White supremacy; association with the swastika and Nazi Germany.
Background/History

Essentially a variation on the swastika, and popular for that reason, the triskele was a symbol occasionally used by the Nazi regime, most notably as the insignia for a Waffen SS division composed of Belgian volunteers. After World War II, the "Three Sevens" version of the triskele was popularized by white supremacists in Europe and South Africa. One South African group, the AWB (Afrikaner Resistance Movement), used it as its flag, claiming that the three sevens symbolized supremacy over the devil (frequently represented by "666"). The symbol is also used as part of the logo of the international racist skinhead group, Blood & Honour.

This is being linked to the Nazi's so maybe it was in use with the regular 4-sided swastika, but I've not seen it before, which actually means nothing.

And I should not be surprised since everything else associated with the goddess has been twisted and demonized.

After seeing the above crop circle, I too, thought of the goddess but could not connect anything other than that so thank you Laura for your posting on this. :cool:

Baillie and McCafferty, in Celtic Gods, link the triskele to a close view of a comet, just like the swastika. It seems to me that the tales of an ancient war may be talking about the "war in the sky" that Clube, Napier, and Baillie all seem to be talking about. Perhaps this coincided with a "real" war. And perhaps the philosophical concepts of "mater", "logos", and the "law of three", were seen as physically manifested in these phenomena?

Back
Top Bottom