AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION?

realityandrose said:
Can psoriasis be cured? My bestie has it....

If you use the search fonction, you'll find that psoriasis is mentioned 16 times in this topic.

Dear all,
been following this site for some years and this is my first post so hello.
Regarding this tread I see you are using some regular medical drugs to fight parasites, bacteria, etc. so my question would be if you had some experience with "KAMBO"(amazonian medicine) and its properties as a tool to do just that in relative short amount of time and with less side effects.

I3alance said:
Dear all,
been following this site for some years and this is my first post so hello.
Regarding this tread I see you are using some regular medical drugs to fight parasites, bacteria, etc. so my question would be if you had some experience with "KAMBO"(amazonian medicine) and its properties as a tool to do just that in relative short amount of time and with less side effects.

I3alance,

Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

Since this is your first post I encourage you to post a brief introduction in the Newbies Forum here.

It doesn't have to be lengthy just tell us how you found us and anything that you think would help us get to know you better. I am sure you will get more welcomes there and a standard welcome and useful information from an administrator.

I think the forum would be "open" to learn more about other natural medicines since many natural sources are mentioned in this topic already. Just briefly looking at KAMBO frog medicine (Hope this is the same KAMBO), I don't know if this would be for the faint-hearted. It sounds like the initial reaction can be quite violent and the liver bile de-toxing is usually profuse but learning about such native medicines is interesting to say the least.

I can't speak for others but I found a couple of links on KAMBO that might be useful:

_http://www.heartoftheinitiate.com/files/Kambo-Scientific-Research-Healing-Treatments.pdf

_http://www.ayahuasca.com/spirit/kambo-the-spirit-of-the-shaman/

Hello, an update, now in the fourth week of doxy protocol, perform an analysis at the start and the second day yesterday, both in the same laboratory, the results here, just so they had some change:

First analysis

Results Reference values

Red Formula:

Erythrocytes ....................................... .. 5.09 / ul 4.6 5.9
Hemoglobin........................................... 13.9 g / dl 14.0 18.00
Index distribution of erythrocytes ................. 14.4 11.5 15.00

White Formula:

Total leukocytes ...................................... 5.60 / ul 4.5-11.00%

Other parameters:

Serum uric acid: ...................................... 4.4 mg / dl 3.5 7.2

Glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase (SGOT) ..... 19 U / L 0 40.00

Glutamic pyruvic transaminase (SGPT) ........... 23 U / L 0 41.00

second analysis

Red Formula:

Erythrocytes ....................................... .. 4.97 / ul 4.6 5.9
Hemoglobin........................................... 14.3 g / dl 14.0 18.00
Index distribution of erythrocytes ................. 16.5 11.5 15.00

White Formula:

Total leukocytes ...................................... 4.60 / ul 4.5-11.00%

Other parameters:

Serum uric acid: ...................................... 2.63 mg / dl 3.5 7.2

Glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase (SGOT) ..... 54 U / L 0 40.00

Glutamic pyruvic transaminase (SGPT) ........... 90 U / L 0 41.00

I hope it can be understood, the translator desconfiguro me the file.

For anyone who has not read the wikipedia entry on biofilms, it's worth it because it is simple and has some images:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biofilm

You can also google biofilm images.

Geeze.

riclapaz said:
Hello, an update, now in the fourth week of doxy protocol, perform an analysis at the start and the second day yesterday, both in the same laboratory, the results here, just so they had some change:

Liver enzymes got altered on the protocol. How much doxy are you taking and which is your weight?

The tests need to be repeated in about 3 weeks time to see if they are getting normalized or continue altered. It could have been the anti-virals as well, but let's check out if you're not taking too much doxy.

Do you have alpha lipoic acid, milk thistle and NAC? Take that ASAP if you are not taking it already.

The rest of the tests are good :)

I'm updating the word document of the protocol and adding extra info on how to arrange stuff, probably tomorrow. The extended file that Yas did will need to be updated after that.

Gaby said:
Liver enzymes got altered on the protocol. How much doxy are you taking and which is your weight?
I am taking 300 mg daily, my weight is 71 kg
Gaby said:
Do you have alpha lipoic acid, milk thistle and NAC? Take that ASAP if you are not taking it already.
I take 200 mg of alpha lipoic acid, 600 mg of NAC, and Milk Thistle start taking it today.
Gaby said:
The rest of the tests are good :)
thank you very much for your help and advice Gaby :flowers:

riclapaz said:
I am taking 300 mg daily, my weight is 71 kg

Although that is your dose, reduce the dose to 100mg twice per day until liver function tests normalize.

I take 200 mg of alpha lipoic acid, 600 mg of NAC, and Milk Thistle start taking it today.

NAC should be 600mg twice per day.

If your ALA capsules are of 100mg, you can take four of dose twice per day with meals. Dose ranges from 300mg to 600mg twice per day, so you can really increase the dose even further.

Milk thistle you can follow label instructions.

Did you completed the questionnaire available here?:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,39433.0.html

Do you have or had night sweats or unexplained shivers and changes in temperature?

Repeat the tests in 3 weeks and let's see what happened.

Thanks Gaby,i will follow your instructions, the result on the questionnaire was 51:

A score of 46 or more Suggests You have a high probability of a tick-borne disorder and Should see a health-care provider for Further evaluation.

For lyme disease, caused by ticks, is any type of tick? in the area I live in, it is a place with many dogs whose owners abandoned them, I have a dog, which is supplied with a pill, ticks they sting, they die, but we have found ticks in the yard, not if sometime, some have stung. :(

Hi,

I could not find cortisone dosage. How much and what kind are You taking for Yourselves? In Anti amoebic treatment paper this as I understood was IV type. What about oral? Is the type in Fludan OK for oral use?

I will check allopurinol in local pharmacies. I am affraid it is for prescription.

_http://www.drugs.com/dosage/cortisone.html
there is some general possible window for dosage. Am I understanding it well, that it depends on situation? :) Guess so. Silly, was it?

Any hints for allopurinol? I thought that when I order for pets :) I will not have to show prescription but... unfortunately looks like that it is not the case.

Mikel said:
Hi,

I could not find cortisone dosage. How much and what kind are You taking for Yourselves? In Anti amoebic treatment paper this as I understood was IV type. What about oral? Is the type in Fludan OK for oral use?

I will check allopurinol in local pharmacies. I am affraid it is for prescription.

I am affraid creating noise but allopurinol for my pet is OK.

riclapaz said:
For lyme disease, caused by ticks, is any type of tick? in the area I live in, it is a place with many dogs whose owners abandoned them, I have a dog, which is supplied with a pill, ticks they sting, they die, but we have found ticks in the yard, not if sometime, some have stung. :(

Not any type of tick, no. Although any tick is potentially a carrier of bad stuff. Also, I don't know in which part of the world you live, but other vectors could be a greater problem as well.

I think your liver enzymes got altered with the anti-virals. Notice that your white blood cell count got lowered a teensy bit as well.

Taking doxy at a lower dose spaced out will be better for the time being, and just remember to follow up the tests to see if you need a complete break or if you can increase your dose again. Liver function should normalize without the anti-virals, a lower dose of doxy and with the supporting supplementation.

Back
Top Bottom