AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION?

Gaby said:
Altair said:
I have a short question (sorry if it's offtopic). I had root end surgery today and the doctor prescribed me Clindamycin 600 mg for 2 weeks. I don't have any autoimmune disorders and currently don't plan to go on the protocol. Does it make sense to take this antibiotic or colloidal silver and oregano oil will be enough to prevent possible infection?

The later ones could well be enough. Some vitamin C will be helpful too. I think it is a little bit over the top to prevent an infection with clindamycin. I would file the antibiotic though, keep it in stock and/or take it at the first sign of infection.

My 2 cents.

Thank you, Gaby! And yes, I bought the antibiotic. Just in case.

The whole antibiotic prophylaxis in surgery and other disciplines is mostly a scam and covering the surgeons from litigation. Lots of negative points (gut flora, allergies, resistance issues). So yes, I concur with Gabi!

JEEP said:
The video especially makes a compelling case for the safety & effective healing in using Chlorine Dioxide w/ scientific study citations.

[...]

p.s. I did note previous references on the forum re Kerri Rivera & MMS/Humble. In the video, Kerri makes a point that 'no church' is a part of her protocol promotion & the video also covers the bleach aspect & why CD is NOT bleach.

Jeep, you might want to refresh your memory on chlorine dioxide (MMS), see SOTT articles here:

MMS: Miracle Mineral Solution or Trojan Horse? Your Body and DNA Decide

Magical Mineral Supplement (MMS)

Jim Humble, Nexus Magazine and The MMS Mafia

Pierre said:
L said:
the key seems to be to definitely support the adrenals throughout that protocol

For the ones interested in knowing more about adrenal fatigue and how to cure it, there is a dedicated thread here.

FWIW Nora Gedgaudas has actually changed her stance on "Adrenal Fatigue" and since PBPM has actually theorized that what is known as adrenal fatigue has very little to do with the adrenal glands and therefore supporting the adrenals is a waste of time. Her idea is that the problem is actually adrenal dysregulation cause by messed up neurochemistry. I havent had chance to read her recent book "Rethinking Fatigue" although I did see a presentation she did on adrenal dysregulation on youtube which I will post a link to. May be a good idea to check it out before supplementing with any adrenal support.

What is frequently referred to as “adrenal fatigue” or “adrenal exhaustion” seems to be an epidemic complaint in our modern world, but are our failing adrenals really to blame? In 1956 Canadian endocrinologist, Hans Selye, often thought of as the “father of stress physiology” proposed a model of adrenal decline that advances predictably in stages. Although still widely taught today this model no longer proves true in modern stress physiology research, despite widespread acceptance of this now outdated theory by many alternative health providers. This talk seeks to bring the whole subject of “adrenal fatigue” into the 21st century and proposes that the vast majority of seemingly adrenal-related complaints have little, in fact, to do with the adrenal glands themselves.

https://youtu.be/VWMFmOSi3Co

Alada said:
JEEP said:
The video especially makes a compelling case for the safety & effective healing in using Chlorine Dioxide w/ scientific study citations.

[...]

p.s. I did note previous references on the forum re Kerri Rivera & MMS/Humble. In the video, Kerri makes a point that 'no church' is a part of her protocol promotion & the video also covers the bleach aspect & why CD is NOT bleach.

Jeep, you might want to refresh your memory on chlorine dioxide (MMS), see SOTT articles here:

MMS: Miracle Mineral Solution or Trojan Horse? Your Body and DNA Decide

Magical Mineral Supplement (MMS)

Jim Humble, Nexus Magazine and The MMS Mafia

I'm well aware of the MMS/Humble controversy & had dismissed it as a scam to dupe desperate people & enrich Humble & affiliates. So, when this article & vid came up, I was puzzled & decided to watch w/ an open mind.

Excerpts from the youtube summary:

The toxicology of CD was discussed showing studies that prove it is safe including US government use. An impressively long list of patents describing the use of CD were shown, including over-the-counter products.

She provided documented information about the drugs/chemicals parasites excrete, including ammonia, morphine and MDA. A few species of parasites use B12. It is common in autism to have low B12.

Kerri Rivera ended her talk with the following statement: “I talked to a friend of mine who is a doctor, and she has helped heal a lot of our kids, the other day and when I was telling her why I do this it’s because I sit and I listen to you parents every day tell me how your kids are recovering, and then I watch families send me letters, post emails, post things in Facebook, showing that their kids ATEC is zero, its one, I now have my child back. How can we not tell a story that needs to be told, so this is my mission, to tell your story.

Kerri was introduced at the conference by Dr. Susan Allen (youtube testimonial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f-kTu4ZH6U ).

It should be noted that the first step of the 7-step protocol is DIET. I do not know what that entails, but I'm curious to find out. I would imagine it would include the elimination of gluten/dairy. No mention of camel milk in the presentation & its link to autism treatment/cure.

At 21:06 min. Patents on CD are cited; @ 21:17 min. CD Patents in the Medical Field:

2) To combat human amoebas (Pat. #4035483/1977)
3) Against dementia caused by AIDS (Pat. #5877222/1999)
4) To cure all types of illness of the skin (Pat. #4737307/1988)
5) To disinfect live blood (Pat. #5019402/1991)
6) To heal injuries more rapidly (Pat. #5855922/1999)
8) Against bacterial infections (Pat. #5252343/1993)
10) Regeneration of bone marrow (Pat. #4851222/1989)
11) Treatment of Alzheimer's, dementia etc. (Pat. #802982682/2011)
13) Immunological system stimulation (Bioxy. Inc.)(Pat. #5830511/1998)

In the video, Kerri reads a testimonial letter from a father of a recovered teen; she gives out a website in which her book can be obtained for free.

In determining who Dr. Allen was, a google search turned up:

THRiiiVE Summit #11 featuring: Dietrich Klinghardt, Kerri Rivera (CD), Dr Allan Frankel (CBD Dosing) & Dana Gorman - "Chlorine dioxide and Cannabis were some of the main topics of this event."

I guess it's possible that a known quack could be put on the same bill w/ Dietrich Klinghardt ...

I frankly do not know why a whole room full of people would stand up & cheer (& w/ their children also present) a person who is purposely attempting to harm or kill their children. Are all these people deluded & is the claim that a minimum of 181 people have lost the autism diagnosis in the past 4.5 years with CD/Parasite protocol a bogus one? Are the patents bogus too?

We live in a highly diabolical world where nefarious forces are pulling out all the stops to achieve their ultimate goals. Was Humble purposely 'planted' to ensure that CD was never used to do all the healing it can actually do? Why did the government make laetrile illegal & block medical marijuana for years (still unobtainable/criminal in most states)? Have you read the accounts of the mysterious deaths of 25 Marconi scientists I posted here:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,39846.msg608702.html#new

How about the numerous deaths of microbiologists/astrophysicists in the past decade(s)? And now holistic doctors are being taken out.

It's more than obvious that something highly sinister is occurring. Skepticism is not only good but essential. Is CD a poison or a cure? You declare the jury is in & the verdict has been rendered. To me, new info/knowledge means reevaluating what was formerly 'known'. In light of new evidence, the jury needs more deliberation, OSIT.

Episode 7 of The Truth About Cancer currently available for free - but the clock is ticking! It will disappear soon as Episode 8 has just come online.

I'm only about 18 min in on Ep. 7 & at this point the whole gcMAF/nagalese topic is up for examination - including 'Nazi' tactics carried out in Europe. Those interested should access NOW (it should be noted that a dairy product mixed w/ flax seed is part of a specific protocol in the beginning segment & the reasoning behind it). Also, B17 (laetrile) was used as part of a cure for pancreatic cancer w/ the patient a 12 yr survivor. She lost her daughter to cancer before she learned of alternative treatments & the fact that these treatments were known decades ago.

https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com/global-quest/episode-7/?a_aid=

Episode 8
https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com/global-quest/episode-8/?a_aid=

It should be noted that I learned of this documentary series via an article on Sott. Very informative but easy to get overwhelmed by the deluge of information - but then I kinda feel the same about this thread. It's a lot to process esp the more scientific elements. I do appreciate the new info re adrenal fatigue. The more we probe, the more facts we uncover!

Edit:
Well, no good deed goes unpunished. I just went back to finish viewing Episode 7 & it has expired!!! I thought the time limit was longer than it apparently is (I also got delayed by a phone call :() Gosh, I REALLY wanted to catch the gcMAF part! Maybe someone else saw it & could relate the info. I'm also pretty sure I'm going to purchase the less expensive package, but I just hate that I missed the bulk of the episode. :mad:

JEEP said:
Episode 7 of The Truth About Cancer currently available for free - but the clock is ticking! It will disappear soon as Episode 8 has just come online.

I'm only about 18 min in on Ep. 7 & at this point the whole gcMAF/nagalese topic is up for examination - including 'Nazi' tactics carried out in Europe. Those interested should access NOW (it should be noted that a dairy product mixed w/ flax seed is part of a specific protocol in the beginning segment & the reasoning behind it). Also, B17 (laetrile) was used as part of a cure for pancreatic cancer w/ the patient a 12 yr survivor. She lost her daughter to cancer before she learned of alternative treatments & the fact that these treatments were known decades ago.

https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com/global-quest/episode-7/?a_aid=

Episode 8
https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com/global-quest/episode-8/?a_aid=

It should be noted that I learned of this documentary series via an article on Sott. Very informative but easy to get overwhelmed by the deluge of information - but then I kinda feel the same about this thread. It's a lot to process esp the more scientific elements. I do appreciate the new info re adrenal fatigue. The more we probe, the more facts we uncover!

Edit:
Well, no good deed goes unpunished. I just went back to finish viewing Episode 7 & it has expired!!! I thought the time limit was longer than it apparently is (I also got delayed by a phone call :() Gosh, I REALLY wanted to catch the gcMAF part! Maybe someone else saw it & could relate the info. I'm also pretty sure I'm going to purchase the less expensive package, but I just hate that I missed the bulk of the episode. :mad:

Here is the link for the episode 7

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3PQY04dR90

Shijing said:
Jernigan goes so far as to suggest that Herxheimer reactions are a sign of poor elimination pathway drainage, poor organ support, and ultimately poor treatment.

I think the significance of that factor should be obvious to all. Toxic waste not sufficiently eliminated will lead to all sorts of health problems. It's at least as bad as critters i think.

I've found a small amount of Chinese bitter melon added to one's daily diet is a great help. Cut up into small pieces and simply boiled. (The boiled water can then be used to make tea as well.)

From personal experience, it seems to act as a great cleansing agent. And I clearly notice the difference when it's absent from my diet.

FWIW.

PS
Sorry if this is slightly off topic.

Keyhole said:
I havent had chance to read her recent book "Rethinking Fatigue" although I did see a presentation she did on adrenal dysregulation on youtube which I will post a link to. May be a good idea to check it out before supplementing with any adrenal support.

Any summary points for those of us who haven't had a chance to watch the video? :D

In general, there are some clinical cases where adrenal support does seem to be helpful. Richard Horowitz shares a case to illustrate how sometimes pretty much everything is tried and there will be no response due to adrenal fatigue. In this case, his patient did not see clinical results until he tried adrenal support despite trying every else on the "protocol".

I also noticed something similar with the way I do with the protocol and other people's experience does seem to support the idea that sometimes adrenal support does the trick. But yes, it might not be the case for everybody.

I think the clinical context is very important, specially when adrenal tests nor other technologies are not widely available to the sick public at large. It seems to me that the medical history, symptoms and clinical response to stuff is a fairly decent and better guide. Nevertheless, the research and debates are important, IMO.

Gaby said:
Keyhole said:
I havent had chance to read her recent book "Rethinking Fatigue" although I did see a presentation she did on adrenal dysregulation on youtube which I will post a link to. May be a good idea to check it out before supplementing with any adrenal support.

Any summary points for those of us who haven't had a chance to watch the video? :D
Ofcourse :D. Here are some notes I have just taken down, not sure if they will be helpful or not though.

She begins with saying that the adrenal related issues are poorly understood and often based on 1950s based stress physiology. Instead of being called Adrenal Fatigue, her opinion is that it should be renamed as Adrenal Dysregulation.

"Our adrenals are stress hormone factories, they are poised to respond to the stresses we face or the stress that we place on them. Adrenal "burnout" is often something else entirely and may not actually be related to the adrenal glands at all." Canadian Endocrinologist Hans Selye's model of stress physiology are promoted as still being valid, however modern studies are now showing that this way of looking at it is outdated.

"The adrenal glands basically just do what they are told to do based on cortisol rhythms."

The four areas of the brain involved in regulating Adrenal function:

1.Hypothalamic-Pituitary Axis: Responsible for controlling and regulating the amount of cortisol that is released by the adrenals.

2. The Hippocampus: Responsible for regulating the cortical circadian rythm.

3. Mesencephalic Mid-Brain: Controls the amplitude of the adrenal response.

4. Pineal Gland: Helps to regulate the cortisol/melatonin balance.

HPA Axis- Brain sends messages to the adrenals to release glucocorticoids. Inputs from excitatory/inhibitory neurotransmitters/ OR cytokines determine the the amount of cortisol released by the adrenals. The amount of cortisol produced is controlled by the central integrative state of the periventricular nucleus of the Hypothalamus. Therefore, taking adrenal support supplementation to correct adrenal dysregulation (too much cortisol/not enough) is going to have little effect, because it is not address the root of the problem, which lies in the brain.

Potential causes of what appears to be "adrenal burnout":

Infection/Inflammation
Free radical processes
Pituitary hypofunction
Iron Deficiency
Insufficient cholesterol
Nutritional deficiencies
Malabsorption
Autoimmune disorders
Diets high in sugar and starch etc
Constant stimulants, excessive exercise

The most common form of adrenal dysregulation is an imbalanced daily cortisol circadian rhythm (coordinated by the hippocampus). The hippocampus is the first part of the brain to suffer from chronic stress and begins degenerate.
Hippocampal Degeneration leads to Adrenal dysregulation.

Causes of Degeneration:
Chronic stress
Neuroinflammation due to dietary exposure
Methylation defects (Single nucleotide polymorphisms etc)
Poor digestion leading to deficiencies in Methyl donors such as B12, also leading to high homocysteine levels.
DHA deficiences
Autoimmunity

Melatonin/Pineal activation
Cortisol and melatonin are always in direct opposition to one another, when melatonin is high cortisol is low and vice versa. If Pineal-Cortisol rhythms are imbalanced, adrenal cortisol regulation will also become dysregulated and appear to be "adrenal fatigue/burnout".

The Primal Meso-Limbic Brain (directly linked with the vagus nerve)
In control of the amplitude of adrenal release of cortisol. Strong emotional events and trauma can "stick" within the midbrain and if this area is hypervigilant or inflamed can lead to adrenal dysregulation. Also important to work on Mitochondrial dysfunction.

The take home message is basically : Find the root cause of adrenal dysregulation, do not assume that your adrenals don't know what they are doing, they are not stupid. They are only following orders from your brain.

She goes on further to say that she gets into how to treat these issues more deeply in her book, and that this was only a brief overview of the material.

Keyhole said:
Ofcourse :D. Here are some notes I have just taken down, not sure if they will be helpful or not though.

That was very helpful and clear, thank you!

On another note, just a reminder for people with fludan.com orders. It will be a good idea to keep your doxy refrigerated. Expired tetraciclines have been associated with Fanconi syndrome. Again, very rare... but you don't want to take a chance.

Fanconi syndrome
_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanconi_syndrome

Causes include ingesting expired tetracyclines( where tetracycline changes to form epitetracycline and anhydrotetracycline which damage proximal tubule )

This seems a bit far fetched. Has anybody come across this suggestion before? I am purely posting this as we do take high doses of Vit C but at least vary our diet more the just shrimps!

Please read if you eat shrimps - Very Educative:
A woman suddenly died unexpectedly with signs of bleeding from her ears, nose, mouth & eyes.
After a preliminary autopsy it was diagnosed that death was due to arsenic poisoning.
Where did the arsenic come from?

The police launched an in-depth and extensive investigation. A medical school professor was invited to come to solve the case.
The professor carefully looked at the contents. In less than half an hour, the mystery was solved.
The professor said: 'The deceased did not commit suicide and neither was she murdered, she died of accidental death due to ignorance!'
Everyone was puzzled, why accidental death?
The professor said: 'The arsenic was produced in the stomach of the deceased.' The deceased used to take 'Vitamin C' everyday, which in itself is not a problem.
The problem was that she ate a large portion of shrimp/prawn during dinner. Eating shrimp/prawn is not the problem that's why nothing happened to her family even though they had the same shrimp/prawn. However at the same time the deceased also took 'vitamin C', that is where the problem was!

Researchers at the University of Chicago in the United States , found through experiments, food such as soft-shell contain much higher concentration of five
potassium arsenic compounds.

Such fresh food by itself has no toxic effects on the human body.

However, in taking 'vitamin C', chemical reaction occurs and the original non-toxic elements change to toxic elements.

Arsenic poisoning has magma role and can cause paralysis to the small blood vessels. Therefore, a person who dies of arsenic poisoning will show signs of bleeding from the ears, nose, mouth & eyes. Thus as a precautionary measure,

DO NOT eat shrimp/prawn when taking 'vitamin C'.

happyliza said:
This seems a bit far fetched. Has anybody come across this suggestion before? I am purely posting this as we do take high doses of Vit C but at least vary our diet more the just shrimps!

Please read if you eat shrimps - Very Educative:
A woman suddenly died unexpectedly with signs of bleeding from her ears, nose, mouth & eyes.
After a preliminary autopsy it was diagnosed that death was due to arsenic poisoning.
Where did the arsenic come from?

The police launched an in-depth and extensive investigation. A medical school professor was invited to come to solve the case.
The professor carefully looked at the contents. In less than half an hour, the mystery was solved.
The professor said: 'The deceased did not commit suicide and neither was she murdered, she died of accidental death due to ignorance!'
Everyone was puzzled, why accidental death?
The professor said: 'The arsenic was produced in the stomach of the deceased.' The deceased used to take 'Vitamin C' everyday, which in itself is not a problem.
The problem was that she ate a large portion of shrimp/prawn during dinner. Eating shrimp/prawn is not the problem that's why nothing happened to her family even though they had the same shrimp/prawn. However at the same time the deceased also took 'vitamin C', that is where the problem was!

Researchers at the University of Chicago in the United States , found through experiments, food such as soft-shell contain much higher concentration of five
potassium arsenic compounds.

Such fresh food by itself has no toxic effects on the human body.

However, in taking 'vitamin C', chemical reaction occurs and the original non-toxic elements change to toxic elements.

Arsenic poisoning has magma role and can cause paralysis to the small blood vessels. Therefore, a person who dies of arsenic poisoning will show signs of bleeding from the ears, nose, mouth & eyes. Thus as a precautionary measure,

DO NOT eat shrimp/prawn when taking 'vitamin C'.

That's a first.
been eating schrimps a lot latly while taking vitamine C almost every 2-3 hours without any issue...
Could it be the that the shrimps were maybe not so fresh or maybe contaminated ?

The vitamin C/ arsenic/ shrimp story is an urban legend, has been around since at least 2001. If anything, vitamin C might reduce symptoms of arsenic toxicity. Google "shrimp arsenic hoax" and you'll get plenty of references.

Back
Top Bottom