Axis-Star

Εἰρήvη said:
I mean the cycle of the comet that brings destruction to the humankind, wipes off civilizations, must be many thousands of years. Laura wrote about such cycles.

Civilizations get wiped out much more frequently then thousands of years. Laura's recent research suggest that it happened every couple of hundreds of years. I mean, you have the end of Egypt, the end of Greece, the end of Rome, Dark Age in Europe, and many smaller ends in between. That's not thousands of years.

You can have one big cycle that is super destructive, and also smaller ones which only destroy some parts of the world.

And flood, such as Noah's is also cyclical, perhaps also caused by a comet. I need to find this info.

Well, you have two big floods. First one is caused by melting of the ice when the Ice Age ended, and the second one happened when we got water from Mars which was caused by Venus (not officially proved of course but just recently we did get a confirmation that Mars had water).

Before the dams were built, the Nile flooded every year during late summer, when water flowed down the valley from its East African drainage basin. These floods brought high water and natural nutrients and minerals that annually enriched the fertile soil along the floodplain and delta; this had made the Nile valley ideal for farming since ancient times. Because floods vary, in high-water years the whole crop might be wiped out, while in low-water years widespread drought and famine occasionally occurred. As Egypt's population grew and conditions changed, both a desire and ability developed to control the floods, and thus both protect and support farmland and the economically important cotton crop. With the reservoir storage provided by the Aswan dams, the floods could be lessened and the water stored for later release.

Periodic floods and droughts have affected Egypt since ancient times. The dam mitigated the effects of floods, such as those in 1964, 1973 and 1988.

The dams also protected Egypt from the droughts in 1972–1973 and 1983–1987 that devastated East and West Africa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aswan_Dam

So each year they were afraid of both floods and droughts. Sounds like my village. :)

Persej said:
Before the dams were built, the Nile flooded every year during late summer, when water flowed down the valley from its East African drainage basin. These floods brought high water and natural nutrients and minerals that annually enriched the fertile soil along the floodplain and delta; this had made the Nile valley ideal for farming since ancient times. Because floods vary, in high-water years the whole crop might be wiped out, while in low-water years widespread drought and famine occasionally occurred. As Egypt's population grew and conditions changed, both a desire and ability developed to control the floods, and thus both protect and support farmland and the economically important cotton crop. With the reservoir storage provided by the Aswan dams, the floods could be lessened and the water stored for later release.

Periodic floods and droughts have affected Egypt since ancient times. The dam mitigated the effects of floods, such as those in 1964, 1973 and 1988.

The dams also protected Egypt from the droughts in 1972–1973 and 1983–1987 that devastated East and West Africa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aswan_Dam

So each year they were afraid of both floods and droughts. Sounds like my village. :)

Persej, your coments are so helpful. Thank you. :)

This is exactly what I was doing: trying to figure out the cycles of flood and droughts and how they are related to the quotes about cosmic bodies:
http://www.theoi.com/Titan/AsterSeirios.html

The Red sphere merging with the Yellow make Orange, and these 3 interconnected colors represent the lower world within the shell (or lower emotional centers).

The Blue sphere merging with the Violet makes Indigo; all 3 of them together represent the higher emotional centers (or charkras).

The third trinity in the middle is comprised of Yellow and Blue merging into Green - the middle (4 out of 7). This sphere partakes of the nature of 2 other spheres, lower and higher. That is the essence of the Universal Goddess: she absorbs the other energies (gods), that dwell within the shell, into her nature.
Remember, as above, so below. The same rules might work an much bigger as well as on much smaller scale.

All these 3 spheres together make one larger sphere, and the middle part, is the eye, the Goddess, the Universal Nature, the vortex.

Take a look at Image 1. Remember, as above, so below. The same rules should work an much bigger as well as on much smaller scale.

If we apply philosophical reasoning, this vortex should run through this middle part, just like on Image 2. The Green is the connective middle part within its own sphere and the connection to the highest realm. This spiritual Sun/Rhea is like a portal to the higher world. Theseus went to the center of the labyrinth after all.

We see in mythology that one of the symbols of the goddess is a square rock. Among many other things it symbolizes 4 elements: earth, water, air and fire. Color Green, the middle is number 4 - the number of Mother Goddess. It is interesting that Laura and the C's mention the rock, Merkabah.

Session 15 April 200

Q: (L) This is something I have always wanted to get into a session, but I keep forgetting it. So, I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget. What is a "Merkabah?" All these New Age types are talking about it all over the place, and I just want to know if the standard interpretation is anything close to the reality. What is a Merkabah?

A: A creative creation.

Q: (L) Are you saying...

A: As were...

Q: (L) You didn't let me finish my question!

A: We heard it in you.

Q: (L) Well, just to get the question on the record, it was are all these people making all this stuff up about what the Merkabah is?

A: But then again, what is made up and why? It is not so simple!

Q: (L) In ancient literature, something called a Merkabah is talked about, but the definition of this extremely mysterious thing has been lost down through the centuries. There have been many "explanations" from such sources as the Midrash - Jewish commentaries - but there is even argument there. It seems that, even then, nobody knew what it was. But now, we have all these New Age folks coming along who have decided that they know what it is, and it is variously described as rotating double tetrahedrons...

A: If no one knows what it is, that is as good as any other explanation.

Q: (L) I want to know what the ancients who wrote about it meant? What is the definition of the word as the ancient writers used it?

A: The original definition predates this.

Q: (L) What is the original definition that predated the ancient writings that we have access to?

A: What do you think?

Q: (L) What? Well, it's a curious word because it is composed of two words or even three: mer kaba or mer ka ba. If we think of it as three part word, we have the Egyptian Ka, which is like the astral body, and the Ba which is similar to the Ka. I guess you could think of them as the astral body and the genetic body. Then there is the Ab which is the sort of principle element of the life in man - like the part that is of God or the soul. The Ab was represented as a red stone. It was the part of the man that expressed desire, lust, courage, wisdom, feeling, sense and intelligence. So, all of them together sort of expresses an abstract creative principle Kaaba is Arabic for cube, and it is the square stone building in which the Black Stone is housed in Mecca. It was supposed to have been built by Ishmael and Abraham. So with Mer, Ka, Ab, and Ba, we have a cube made up of the principle parts of the etheric self, and housing a stone. Soul stone? Mother stone?

A: By god, she's got it!

Q: (L) Okay, we've got the soul or mother stone. Or the mother of all stones. Now that we have a definition, what was it?

A: The Matriarch Stone.

Q: (L) Is the Matriarch Stone the one in Mecca?

A: Symbolism reigns supreme here.

Q: (T) Is this also the Philosopher's Stone?

A: "Stone" to those you perceive as ancients symbolized communication from "a higher source."

Q: (L) What is it about a stone that made the ancients associate it with communication?

A: Radio waves.

Q: (L) How did radio waves interact with the stone? Were they recorded by the stone; transmitted by the stone?

A: Transmission.

Q: (T) Crystals are stones. Crystals are used for radio transmissions.

A: Yes.

Session 26 February 2002

Q: (R) Well I guess another major reason is just to disrupt in general. So more or less yes, but there are other reasons. Well Jay Weidner said that they now think that Frank is going to help them find it, that he is a channel for Set. (A) We don't know if this is true. What Jay Weidner says about their hopes about Frank. If that were true they would already have Frank they would be busy with Frank and they would be leaving us alone. So, I don't think it is so important. (L) I don't either. It was just bait tossed out by Jay Weidner. (R) I was wondering about the possible positive uses of the device?

A: Multiple. In ancient times this object was called the Gift of God. It was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence.

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things ... (R) Is this the Merkabah?

A: Mother Stone, yes.

Q: (R) So that's it! This is the real meaning of the Merkabah. Pretty neat. And there is only one of these available. This puts a very strange aspect on all this. (L) Where was it created?

A: Kantek.

Q: Was this what was used to help transport the Kantekkians to Earth at the time of the destruction of their planet?

A: Some of them. Others transported by Lizards.

Another interesting fact is that if we blow 6 bubbles, or 6 spheres out of soap they will arrange themselves in a way that a 7th shape in the middle - a cube will form. So 6 spheres in nature can produce a cube in the Middle.
cube.gif

main-qimg-a37377a8e23544f3794ed43c89beabfb

https://youtu.be/QGa06Xsxlxc?feature=player_detailpage

So this idea of the middle being a central mediating energy between 6 spheres repeats on many levels.

We need to take this information into considerations when we work on our emotions.We need to balance out all our energies and avoid extremities. The world is not black and white.

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 64
Εἰρήvη said:
The Red sphere merging with the Yellow make Orange, and these 3 interconnected colors represent the lower world within the shell (or lower emotional centers).

The Blue sphere merging with the Violet makes Indigo; all 3 of them together represent the higher emotional centers (or charkras).

The third trinity in the middle is comprised of Yellow and Blue merging into Green - the middle (4 out of 7). This sphere partakes of the nature of 2 other spheres, lower and higher. That is the essence of the Universal Goddess: she absorbs the other energies (gods), that dwell within the shell, into her nature.
Remember, as above, so below. The same rules might work an much bigger as well as on much smaller scale.

All these 3 spheres together make one larger sphere, and the middle part, is the eye, the Goddess, the Universal Nature, the vortex.

And where are the intellectual center, the motor centre, the sexual center?

Persej said:
And where are the intellectual center, the motor centre, the sexual center?

I don't know everything about chakras.
thorbiorn in this thread nicely compiled the information about chakras given by the C's: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,7030.0.html

The C's said:
Q: Does the recharging of the souled being come from a similar pool, only maybe the "human" pool?
A: No - it recharges from the so-called sexual center which is a higher center of creative energy. During sleep, the emotional center, not being blocked by the lower intellectual cener and the moving center, transduces the energy from the sexual center. It is also the time during which the higher emotional and intellectual centers can rest from the "drain" of the lower centers' interaction with those pesky organic portals so much loved by the lower centers. This respite alone is sufficient to make a difference. But, more than that, the energy of the sexual center is also more available to the other higher centers.
Q: (L) Well, the next logical question was: where does the so-called "sexual center" get ITS energy?
A: The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.
Q: Do the "centers" as described by Mouravieff relate at all to the idea of "chakras?"
A: Quite closely. In an individual of the organic variety, the so-called higher chakras are "produced in effect" by stealing that energy from souled beings. This is what gives them the ability to emulate souled beings. The souled being is, in effect, perceiving a mirror of their own soul when they ascribe "soul qualities" to such beings.
Q: Is this a correspondence that starts at the basal chakra which relates to the sexual center as described by Mouravieff?
A: No. The "sexual center" corresponds to the solar plexus.

Lower moving center - basal chakra
Lower emotional - sexual chakra
Lower intellectual - throat chakra
Higher emotional - heart chakra
Higher intellectual - crown chakra

Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or "third eye" chakra?
A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centers.

Chakras basically correspond to the rainbow colors. Based on this we have:
Basal - Red - lower moving center
Sexual - Orange - lower emotional center
Solar Plexus - Yellow
Heart - Green - higher emotional center
Throat - Blue - lower intellectual center
Third Eye - Indigo
Crown - Violet - higher intellectual center

Based on the material presented earlier, the heart chakra - color green - higher emotional center is the middle vortex, the chakra responsible for connecting us with the unifying forces, the place where STO motivation comes from.

Back
Top Bottom