Bank failures and the coming Economic collapse

Hang on to your hats.
Peterson draws upon his extensive research and relatable real-life experiences to illustrate how to develop attainable goals for intimate relationships, meaningful friendships, and your career. Transform the chaotic potential of the future into actuality — with a vision. Dr. Jordan B. Peterson and economist Peter Schiff discuss the gold standard, the corruption and impending failure of the fiat system in the wake of inflation, why politicians are pushing inflation to astronomical new levels, and why they’re lying about it. (Source)

Also

These are the next 2 podcasts on my list. Quoth the raven is very good, comes from a working class background and really seems to have his finger on the pulse of what’s going on.
There is a lag affect with interest rates, so these bank failures now are from earlier hikes, 6-9 months from now could be very interesting.

Dramatizing/hyping or a possible trigger for an attempt to start economic reset-nulify/‘forgive’ US debts other countries hold?...🤔

"We will not increase the size of the national debt, which every US president has done for 6 million years," Biden announced.

Video in TG:

The CPI / CPLie has been posted from the kitchen of cooked statistics. I shouldn’t be surprised by the lies and the optimistic stance on inflation “data”, but I still end up shaking my head at the blatant BS. It’s also mind-numbing the way they twist the numbers with mathematical voodoo and doublespeak. Just stunning. “Hey we’re doing great! We are going underwater at a reduced rate if you only consider part of the picture.”

Just stunning. “Hey we’re doing great! We are going underwater at a reduced rate if you only consider part of the picture.”
PTB will crash the system whenever they are ready—it's their system, after all. Maybe some ️comets will ruin the party! ☄️
Q: (L) Enough. The other day I experienced one of those extended pre-sleep states, and it seemed that I was in a class and there was someone explaining things to me. What they were telling me was that during this Christmas season [the Christmas season of the dream], certain steps would be taken by those controlling the economy, and that after Christmas, in January and February, a whole lot of stuff was going to be put into motion to send the economy into a dive of major proportions. It was not clear that it was THIS year, but that it was right after a Christmas. Can you tell me where this information was coming from, and what was I experiencing?

A: This is a long and complicated subject, but we will do our best to explain it. What you were seeing was one possible future. The economy of our 3rd density world is entirely manufactured. The forces that control it are both 3rd density and 4th density. There are conflicting opinions in the 3rd density sector right now as to when, where, and how to institute an economic depression. This has been "in the works" for quite some "time" as you measure it. So far, the forces arguing against institution of a collapse have prevailed. How long this condition will be maintained is open to many outcomes. Also, please be aware that the state of the economy is entirely an illusion. In other words, the world economy performs solely based upon what the population is told to believe.

I stumbled across this website, WTFHappenedin1971, which has a set of graphs and charts indicating a series of major economic changes starting in 1971. It is interesting, and shows how far we have fallen. The website has no credentials, so I searched the topic, and found a number of other sites asking the same question and attempting to provide answers about what happened in 1971.

One site states: "In mid August, Twitter Founder and CEO Jack Dorsey tweeted a strange hashtag: #WTFHappenedin1971. A few weeks later, Edward Snowden, the CIA subcontractor turned whistleblower who revealed the NSA’s unlawful mass surveillance program, shared a similar post."

Some twitter commenters added information to the charts and noted: The WEF was founded in 1971 by Klaus Schwab, a business professor at the University of Geneva. In August 1971, President Richard Nixon formally unpegged the U.S. dollar from gold, meaning the greenback was no longer convertible into bullion.

Nice comparison of the ‘capitalist achievement’ - now world economy...
The United States has approached the "edge of the abyss" several times due to the risk of declaring default, making a decision to prevent it at the last acceptable hour, but they need to accelerate and not postpone the issue, IMF head Kristallina Georgieva said at a press conference.

"We've all read the Cinderella story. Cinderella has to leave the ball at exactly midnight. We have come to this point, so before our carriage turns into a pumpkin, could we please solve this problem? We are not just facing the loss of a shoe," Georgieva added.

The economist recalled that the bond market of the US Treasury is "an anchor of the stability of the global financial system." And if you pull on this anchor, then "the world economy, the ship on which we all travel, finds itself in troubled and, even worse, uncharted waters." A downturn in the US economy would negatively affect economies around the world, it would cause "shock after shock." The head of the IMF noted: "We are still recovering from COVID, the war in Ukraine is still going on, and here we have this happening."

more on rbc:

Interesting take from Martin Armstrong :

So what comes between now and 2032

☝🏻🗣️ - Hackers promise to destroy Europe's banking system in the next 48 hours

Several hacker groups Kill net, Revil and Anonymous Sudan have joined together to carry out the strongest cyberattack in history.

📍Recall that the Kill net group hacked the Anonymous website, which had previously declared a cyber war against Russia. After that, they attacked the websites and systems of Western government agencies and companies together. Revil is also known for being suspected of high-profile attacks on critical infrastructure facilities in the United States and a number of large global companies. 😯

Video of announcement:

This is a RT News article written "about" the CNN article. (CNN is suggesting that the hackers are Russian)

Multiple US government agencies hit by cyberattack – CNN​

“Several” US government agencies have been targeted in an ongoing global hacking spree, CNN reported on Thursday. While Wasington is not commenting on who is to blame, Russian-speaking groups have taken responsibility for similar intrusions in recent weeks."

"It is unclear who carried out the attack, and how many agencies were affected."

"The attack is the latest in a slew of hacks targeting Western corporations, universities, and governments in the last two weeks. State governments in Minnesota and Illinois have been hit, as have the BBC, British Airways, and oil giant Shell."

"A Russian-speaking group known as Cl0p
has taken responsibility for most of the breaches, promising to start publishing data obtained from the affected targets if its ransom demands are not met. According to CNN, the group exploited a vulnerability in a popular file-transfer program called MOVEit to gain access to its targets."

"In a video released on Wednesday, the Russian-speaking hacktivist groups Killnet and REvil, as well as another group calling itself Anonymous Sudan, said that they would launch a campaign targeting European banks and financial institutions “without mercy.” These organizations have allegedly targeted US and other Western governments in the past, although it is unclear whether they took part in any recent attacks."

And this also from RT:

"FBI admits its network was hacked"​

"Hackers compromised a computer system at the agency’s New York field office, CNN reported earlier on Friday, citing unidentified sources who had been briefed on the matter. The system had been used in investigations of child sexual exploitation."

Hope i did not miss if it was posted somewhere on the forum before.

A very profound interview with Professor Richard Werner. Watched it - and can highly recommend. It touches many topics (dear moderators, please feel free to move it if there is a more appropriate thread). From phase 1 - Covid, which was necessary to introduce the CBDC, then he goes about artificial economic crisis from 1970s till now, the ‘kitchen’ of Central banks, forthcoming banks/economic collapse, as we know from Cs, confirms that people are supposed by PTB to get a chip inside in order to be able to basically function in real life further on and in the end gives some interesting tips on personal level and community wise.

The short ‘synopsis’ from TG, where i found it:

One of the main bankers of the world elite, an economist and a WEF professional, who received the title of "Global Leader of Tomorrow" from Klaus Schwab himself, suddenly freaked out and directly told about the purpose and how the world government implements CBDC 😵😵😵

A scandalous interview with a new renegade and a "traitor" of Swabian values revealed to the world that CBDC will be... embed under the skin❗😰😱

They also plan to block digital money from central banks for any violation, for discussing the government, and most importantly: they will not function outside of 15-minute cities.......

Hope i did not miss if it was posted somewhere on the forum before.

A very profound interview with Professor Richard Werner. Watched it - and can highly recommend. It touches many topics (dear moderators, please feel free to move it if there is a more appropriate thread). From phase 1 - Covid, which was necessary to introduce the CBDC, then he goes about artificial economic crisis from 1970s till now, the ‘kitchen’ of Central banks, forthcoming banks/economic collapse, as we know from Cs, confirms that people are supposed by PTB to get a chip inside in order to be able to basically function in real life further on and in the end gives some interesting tips on personal level and community wise.

The short ‘synopsis’ from TG, where i found it:

One of the main bankers of the world elite, an economist and a WEF professional, who received the title of "Global Leader of Tomorrow" from Klaus Schwab himself, suddenly freaked out and directly told about the purpose and how the world government implements CBDC 😵😵😵

A scandalous interview with a new renegade and a "traitor" of Swabian values revealed to the world that CBDC will be... embed under the skin❗😰😱

They also plan to block digital money from central banks for any violation, for discussing the government, and most importantly: they will not function outside of 15-minute cities.......

I watched and is founded to be informative; Antony's post followed me watching Ed Dowd in "FABULOUS live speech from October, 2022" - How the COVID pandemic covers for the long-planned global financial reset by the Money-Mafia.

A very profound interview with Professor Richard Werner. Watched it - and can highly recommend.

A great overview of our global overloads plans. Thanks for sharing! I was interested in his book, so sharing that here as well:

“Princes of the Yen opens the curtains and shows you how money works, who creates it and how it is deployed to cause boom and bust cycles. Professor Werner reveals the unexplored role of central banks and their grip on the economy through their control of credit creation. Princes of the Yen reveals how Japanese society was transformed to suit the agenda and desire of powerful interest groups, and how citizens were kept in the dark about this.

This book poses an unprecedented challenge to the dominant ideological belief system in economics and the control levers that underpin it. Piece by piece, reality is deconstructed to reveal the world as it is, not as those in power would like us to believe that it is.

At the same time this book presents a new analysis of Japanese economic development in the 20th century as well as the East Asian high growth growth model, which is based on the Japanese system, and thus offers deep insights into the current competition between competing economic systems.”

Back
Top Bottom