Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Sort of puts the 'Chinese military aged men invading America' talking point to rest.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Beijing and Washington have quietly resumed cooperation on the deportation of Chinese immigrants who are in the U.S. illegally, as the two countries are reestablishing and widening contacts following their leaders’ meeting in California late last year.

After China suspended cooperation in August 2022, the United States saw a drastic surge in the number of Chinese immigrants entering the country illegally from Mexico. U.S. border officials arrested more than 37,000 Chinese nationals on the southern border in 2023, 10 times the number during the previous year, further exacerbating tensions over immigration going into the presidential election.

In a statement sent to The Associated Press this week, the Chinese foreign ministry said Beijing was “willing to maintain dialogue and cooperation in the area of immigration enforcement with the U.S.” and would accept the deportation of those whose Chinese nationality has been verified.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas last month told the U.S. House during a budget hearing that he had “an engagement” with his Chinese counterpart to ensure that China would begin to accept removal flights so “we can deliver a consequence” for Chinese immigrants who do not have a legal basis to remain in the U.S.

Sort of puts the 'Chinese military aged men invading America' talking point to rest.

Perhaps iamthatis, but with the main source (Myorkas) that one of the worst propaganda outlets (the AP) is quoting, it could also be feasible that those that are deported are the anti-CCP/Laobaixing Chinese nationals (going back for lashes and reeducation) while the loyal CCP operatives are left in position. With now a reduced risk of exposure with the removal of their fellow countrymen that could identify and potentially give intelligence on the CCP aligned plans.

And as a side note, the 37k is just a small number that became a talking point figure for the current narrative that keeps getting used for the past year. My un-educated guess is that number should be multiplied by 5.

Perhaps iamthatis, but with the main source (Myorkas) that one of the worst propaganda outlets (the AP) is quoting, it could also be feasible that those that are deported are the anti-CCP/Laobaixing Chinese nationals (going back for lashes and reeducation) while the loyal CCP operatives are left in position. With now a reduced risk of exposure with the removal of their fellow countrymen that could identify and potentially give intelligence on the CCP aligned plans.

And as a side note, the 37k is just a small number that became a talking point figure for the current narrative that keeps getting used for the past year. My un-educated guess is that number should be multiplied by 5.

The CCP doesn't need any operatives in position in the USA. If anything, Xi's nefarious strategy is to sit back and watch America collapse from within.

Naomi Wolf proposes that the destruction of western civilizations may have been an AI generated attack plan. It's as though a script is being followed and all the things that give life and make us human where placed into the AI system in order to make the perfect plan. I think she may be on to something here, it makes perfect sense. Her descriptions of how the migrants will be used is the most concise I've heard so far and adds a lot of clarity to a rather muddy and fragmented situation so far. All a part of the master plan.

Naomi Wolf proposes that the destruction of western civilizations may have been an AI generated attack plan. It's as though a script is being followed and all the things that give life and make us human where placed into the AI system in order to make the perfect plan. I think she may be on to something here, it makes perfect sense. Her descriptions of how the migrants will be used is the most concise I've heard so far and adds a lot of clarity to a rather muddy and fragmented situation so far. All a part of the master plan.

A problem with that idea is that AI hasn't been around long enough. The destruction has been going on way before AI.

A problem with that idea is that AI hasn't been around long enough. The destruction has been going on way before AI.
Yes, of course 1000's of years and all very well thought out. To the general public AI is a very new thing but I wouldn't be surprised if it was being used long before it was made public which is how a lot of tech goes. This would be a more recent tool used for their purposes and although they don't really need it, it may add levels of intricacy to the mission.

It's as though a script is being followed

I typically enjoy Naomi Wolff but typically on her medical related research. The theory on the AI script is basically the plot of "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" in a funny kinda way.

I have been explaining AI to counterparts and clients that today's AI is basically javascript in massive parallel pointing against multitudes of 'pools of data' in the various 'data lakes' spread across nearly every industry and every Local, State, Federal agency. (Which most of that data was willing given away for free by the consumer/citizen).

Elon gave an interview where he was on the same track regarding AI, which he stated something like 'Generative AI is like a god to some, which is basically saying your god is a .csv file'.

Back
Top Bottom