Biden strange behaviours

An article appeared about the interview of the former diplomat and now US Senator Scott Brown, talking about Biden strange behaviours.

Scott Brown Threatened to ‘Kick the Sh–‘ Out of Biden Over Treatment of Wife
Shattuck raised the issue of Biden’s odd behavior around women over the years, including highly-publicized incidents of hair sniffing (both women and children) and overly-familiar touching.

Joe Biden sniffing

US President Joe Biden’s press conference in Vietnam interrupted by White House staff after string of bizarre responses
In response to a question about climate change, Mr Biden began talking about a movie starring actor John Wayne.

“You know, it’s… and one… one of them is… there’s… there’s a movie about John Wayne. He’s an Indian scout. And they’re trying to get the… I think it was the Apache… one… one of the great tribes of America back on the reservation,” he said.

“And the Indian scout… the Indian looks at John Wayne and points to the Union soldier and says, ‘He’s a lying, dog-faced pony soldier’.

“Well, there’s a lot of lying, dog-faced pony soldiers out there about global warming.”

The United States President later bizarrely ended his response to a reporter with: “I don't know about you, but I'm going to go to bed”.
Video:

Back
Top Bottom