Biden strange behaviours

He has got to be an obvious and complete liability now. I cannot understand why they are still trotting him out at press conferences when he is borderline unintelligible at times and prone to bizarre behaviour, especially with young girls. His predilection is obviously young females: boys don't seem to get a look in.

Biden says his father lived on a kibbutz

"But we know this year's Hanukkah is different.
It's been 65 years since the deadliest day of the Jewish people since the Holocaust.
65 years. You know, after October 7th, my father, a father returned to his kibbutz to salvage
what he could from his home, what was left when the rubble went ruined."

Is there method to the madness? Or are the voices in his earpiece just going bonkers- read the full text of his speechifying

A reminder ā€” a reminder to hold on to the miracle of hope and faith. Because when we do, no night is so dark we canā€™t find light. No night is so dark we canā€™t find night [light].

Dimona construction started 65 ears ago in 1958.

He has got to be an obvious and complete liability now. I cannot understand why they are still trotting him out at press conferences when he is borderline unintelligible at times and prone to bizarre behaviour, especially with young girls. His predilection is obviously young females: boys don't seem to get a look in.
i also prefer young females. is something wrong with me???

More ears- suggestive of "beaming", surveillance or the product thereof? Involving pedo activity? Epstein was into eyeballs reportedly. Is it "Russian" or Arthurian?

Every time the Brandon entityā€™s handlers, on such rare occasions that they do, get it dolled up and properly medicated to present it for public viewing, the surrealness somehow incrementally increases.
Below is an inscrutable, yet unsettling, portion of its remarks, in which it recalls with apparent fondness its airborne adventures with a little girl and her ears:

ā€œAnd I directed federal agencies to work with you to address the missing and murdered Indigenous people.
At the same time, preserving important and ancestral Tribal lands. I restored protections from my predecessor ā€” gutted by my predecessor at three national monuments: Grand Staircase and Beers Ear- ā€” Bears Ears.
And, by the way, you know how that happened? I was in a plane, and a little girl came up to me. She said, ā€œMr. Pwesidentā€ ā€” (laughter) ā€” ā€œcan you take care of Beaws Ears?ā€ (Laughter.) And I said ā€” I said, ā€œCan Iā€¦ā€ I thought she said can I take care of her ears. (Laughter.) And I said, ā€œWhat, honey?ā€ And she said, ā€œBeaws Ears. Itā€™s really important!ā€ And guess what? She was dead right. And we did take care of it.ā€

Back
Top Bottom