Bigfoot...

Only problem I have with the footage is that the lower back area and legs of the hairy dude look strangely 'straight', and sit kind of like a jacket and pair of slacks would.
Adding to this, David Paulides says that quite a few people comment on the fact that Bigfoot's arms are longer than a human's. To me, the arms don't seem long enough for a bigfoot..

New bigfoot video just dropped, or more appropriately, squatted and sat down, expertly blending in with the environment.

The video is the clearest I've seen. Unless it's someone with a great costume who was just waiting in the wilderness by the train in order to be seen by passengers, then I think it's probably a bigfoot. :halo:

This twitter video has the footage zoomed in a bit:

What do y'all think? As for me, I know his legend's real. (Slight language alert on the hyperlink.)
Again- we have a video of “something” and it could be the real thing, and there are numerous reactions that it is fake, a dude in a suit, cgi whatever.
We (myself included) complain all we get are fuzzy photos and videos of UFOs, Sasquatch, aliens etc. and when we get a clear video it’s branded as a fake.
Fact is, this type of thing is difficult to analyze to determine if it’s real or fake. We have no real thing to compare it to. Who’s to say a real big foot doesn’t look like a dude in a suit?

I have looked at the footage now more closely. I would lean towards a hoax, mainly because of the sluggish movements. From the footages that I consider likely to be real (such as Patterson–Gimlin), and the testimony of people, Bigfoot usually moves very swiftly and smoothly. The sluggish way of moving in the video almost looks like a movement of an unnaturally oversized human in a costume.

I also liked the two-volume series by Joshua Cutchin / Timothy Renner - Where the Footprints End: High Strangeness and the Bigfoot Phenomenon. Provides a really illuminating overview of the high strangeness that often accompanies Bigfoot sightings.
Agreed, it is excellent. I'm only part way through the second volume, but the first was top notch. I'd say it's an essential book to include on any "high strangeness" list. And Cutchin's other books look just as good. There is a LOT of interesting stuff in faerie lore... As an example, in his book on child abduction, he points out that the faerie tradition is the ONLY framework that contains all the features of Missing 411 cases.

A lot of what is said in the recent Substack publications reminds me of the work of the French author Bragi Bellovaque regarding these topics (Bigfoot, Dogman). I found an English post which talk a little about it:

(In an another book, he relates some phenomena with some energetic grid of the Earth too)

A lot of what is said in the recent Substack publications reminds me of the work of the French author Bragi Bellovaque regarding these topics (Bigfoot, Dogman). I found an English post which talk a little about it:

(In an another book, he relates some phenomena with some energetic grid of the Earth too)
Good find! I liked the end of this article:
The word “portal” comes from the Latin porta, meaning “city gate, door.” Unlike windows, which are transparent and let light through, doors are opaque and designed to keep things out. Instead of opening pathways between worlds, portals can act as barriers between the known and unknown.

Paranormal investigator John Keel described the creatures lurking on the other side as “our next-door neighbors.” Until we understand their intentions, it might be a good idea to keep our doors locked—no matter how nice the neighborhood seems.
I had similar thoughts while going through the transcripts. The Cs said that windows are "open" and portals are "crafted," which made me think a bit more on what the differences are. Windows are usually meant to let light or air through. There is a natural circulation. Maybe you can peer through a window (into the realm of imagination?), or let some light or air in (inspirations, thoughts, etc.). But sometimes, if the window is open, some creature will fall through, like a bug or a bird. Window-fallers. Thieves can also opportunistically exploit an open window by jumping through.

Portals, or doorways, by contrast, are designed to allow entry or exit by inhabitants. As the Observer points out, they are just as much designed to keep people out. But they are designed expressly for the purpose of entry, i.e. by 4D.

Just finished yesterday reading 'Dark Matter Monsters' by Simeon Hein. For the most part, it contained interesting information and he's definitely on to something. However, first of all, the book would've desperately needed an editor. Many things were repeated slightly randomly here and there (sometimes almost verbatim), and the information content didn't always follow the chapter topic. Okay, that's not too serious but it did disrupt the 'flow' of reading.

Some other things that I pondered:

1) his apparent strong conviction about paranormal activity (bigfoot, UFO:s) being all about 'coherent matter', 'cold fusion', and 'ball lightnings'. Okay, I'm exaggerating and simplifying this, since here and there he did say that this is not his explanation for every weird experience. However, because of the above mentioned 'scrambled' structure the overall impression I got was that he 'coupled' these 'dark matter' theories quite freely and boldly to many phenomenons.

2) As I wrote HERE, Hein cites throughout his book many researchers and their fantastic and groundbreaking work (cold fusion, micro ball lightnings, coherent matter). If these studies and experiments are, indeed, legit and proper then, yes, they've probably been suppressed and blacklisted, and that's why we haven't heard much about them (at least not me). Maybe it's too much to ask but I'd like someone elses take on e.g. Matsumoto's studies...are they legit? I mean, some of those study results sound so amazing that you'd think that they'd 'broke the internet' at this point.

I've now started reading 'Where The Footprints End' that was recommended above, and so far I find it more satisfying than Hein's book.

Just finished yesterday reading 'Dark Matter Monsters' by Simeon Hein. For the most part, it contained interesting information and he's definitely on to something. However, first of all, the book would've desperately needed an editor. Many things were repeated slightly randomly here and there (sometimes almost verbatim), and the information content didn't always follow the chapter topic. Okay, that's not too serious but it did disrupt the 'flow' of reading.

Some other things that I pondered:

1) his apparent strong conviction about paranormal activity (bigfoot, UFO:s) being all about 'coherent matter', 'cold fusion', and 'ball lightnings'. Okay, I'm exaggerating and simplifying this, since here and there he did say that this is not his explanation for every weird experience. However, because of the above mentioned 'scrambled' structure the overall impression I got was that he 'coupled' these 'dark matter' theories quite freely and boldly to many phenomenons.

2) As I wrote HERE, Hein cites throughout his book many researchers and their fantastic and groundbreaking work (cold fusion, micro ball lightnings, coherent matter). If these studies and experiments are, indeed, legit and proper then, yes, they've probably been suppressed and blacklisted, and that's why we haven't heard much about them (at least not me). Maybe it's too much to ask but I'd like someone elses take on e.g. Matsumoto's studies...are they legit? I mean, some of those study results sound so amazing that you'd think that they'd 'broke the internet' at this point.

I've now started reading 'Where The Footprints End' that was recommended above, and so far I find it more satisfying than Hein's book.

Superficially speaking: The text of the Book Cover isn't something that would attract me to read it, since the premise seems to be quite unfitting/strange to me, from my layman uneducated/superficial perspective on what "Dark Matter" might be. I'm in no position to judge the validity of such premises, though. Unfortunately, given your summary of it, it leads me to the same hesitations.

Because of this I actually stopped reading it. The whole book is scrambled with his assumptions and strange theories.

On a side note about Bigfoot. The other week I was on Twitter/X and saw 'Bigfoot' was trending and was excited thinking it might have to do with some remarkable video of the creature that's reached public consciousness similar to the UFO disclosures, only to find it had to do with the anticipated release of a Nicki Minaj diss song about another rapper that a lot of people are talking about. I'm so out of touch with mainstream culture...

Back
Top Bottom