Bioresonance

Also @AvalonGirl, in the parallel thread, Z asked "...to hear about success stories with this treatment."

Since you are working with this, you must have a bunch of first hand successful stories to tell.

Also, I´m not familiar with the topic so could you please explain me in layman terms how does that machine actually work.

Last month I had some reflexology done at a place called the Awakening Health Center, and there was a woman who was going to start offering this Quantum Health Analyzer service and I was asked if I wanted to be a "guinea pig" and test it. One holds a metal wand in your hand for a minute, and it supposedly scans your body and comes up with a detailed health report. Since it's not licensed by the FDA, it can only make dietary and supplement recommendations.

Now I'm pretty skeptical, but dang if the resulting report didn't seem to hit all my problem areas. :shock: If nothing else, it was interesting.
The link doesn't work anymore... Too bad !

Ok how bout my second question. It would be interesting to know how grave illnesses respond to system you are using?
Once again, every illness can be solved with bioresonance, with these already evoked healing conditions :

" There's a double problem with Quantum therapy... linked to its QUANTUM characteristics :

- the personality, intention, level of consciousness & energetic/life potential of the practitioner do influence massively the bioresonance efficiency & results.
- if the client has underlying psychic, emotional, lasting traumatic blockages & wounds, and if he's reluctant to heal for whatever unconscious reason (sabotage, guilt, carelessness, etc), the physical illness won't be solved.

It is a dynamic threesome between the device, the client & the professional. "

Also @AvalonGirl, in the parallel thread, Z asked "...to hear about success stories with this treatment."

Since you are working with this, you must have a bunch of first hand successful stories to tell.

Also, I´m not familiar with the topic so could you please explain me in layman terms how does that machine actually work.
Yes I was hoping to hear more about this.

Back
Top Bottom