'Brexit' wins, UK to leave the EU?

Re: Brexit wins, UK to leave the EU

Niall said:
Have y'all noticed what THE top news story has been in the UK since the result was announced?

Worry about Scotland leaving the UK? Nope.

Worry about what it means for the UK's relationship with Europe? Nope.

It's all about Jeremy Corbyn. The pressure on him to resign is intense.

They won't call early elections, activate Article 50, or do anything else, until they know 'the number one threat to British security' is gone.

They're desperately trying to prevent 'a normie' from taking power.

That is interesting. With the obvious capabilities to manipulate votes it seems this outcome could be a tactic to 'clean house' in domestic and EU politics: get Corbyn and send a serious message to the other major EU elite. If the Brexit vote had lost neither of these would have had the kind of 'dramatic punch' that they are having now, even while the UK Parliament has the final say in the matter.

Some more news in the UK:

Post Brexit: German economy slumps worse than UK after referendum vote

HYSTERICAL German investors were panicking as their stock market fell harder than the UK FTSE100 after the world-changing Brexit decision.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/683360/German-economy-slumps-post-Brexit-worse-UK

Brexit shock - France 'overtakes UK as world’s fifth largest economy' after pound plunges

Billions were wiped from share values across Europe this morning, with London's FTSE dropping 6 per cent in early deals, Germany's and France's CAC 40 slumping 7.5 and 9 percent and Italian and Spanish markets plunging more than 11 percent.

http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/683003/Brexit-shock-France-overtakes-UK-worlds-fifth-largest-economy-pound-plunges

So if Niall's right and there 'is a way back' then perhaps they'll take it once the damage is done, Corbyn's signicantly weakened, and the UK elite has enhanced their political power within the bloc? If so those at the top must really be betting that they'll be 'taken back' after the damage.

Really mostly speculation right now, as there is so much chaos going on. There could be all sorts of opportunists we're spotting making their moves, while any over-arching design (whether conspiratorial or 'naturally chaotic' or both) would probably take time to sort out.

Niall said:

They won't call early elections, activate Article 50, or do anything else, until they know 'the number one threat to British security' is gone.

They're desperately trying to prevent 'a normie' from taking power.

And that coming from Cameron, the pig-lover? Sheesh! I think nobody listens to him anymore.

Niall said:

This has been mentioned some times in Austrian and German News, too.

At the moment my conclusion is: This result is a scenario against the "out of EU"-movements which are strong in Europe. Lots of people are desparate about all the restrictions and poisons the EU has brought to them.

My prognosis would be that there will be a turnaround and probably a new voting that will lead to a result for staying in the EU.

The population should see that voting against EU brings chaos and destruction and is senseless in the end and they better should stay quiet.

naorma said:
My prognosis would be that there will be a turnaround and probably a new voting that will lead to a result for staying in the EU.
This is what I was thinking.
Its really hard to say.
If I look at my own feelings towards EU I see they are pretty schizophrenic. On one hand I deeply resent its effect on working class, agriculture and industry of most countries especially recently acceded ones, being instrumental in US foreign policies/NATO including dismemberment of my own homeland, but then on the other hand I like the idea of European unity, free trade and movement across the countries and I can say that my status as an immigrant has significantly improved thanks to EU. So I cannot even imagine what i would decide if I was faced with the vote.

Jean-Claude Juncker speaks in French, I do not know that it is the English translation, but in France, for some "truth seekers", it's much calls. I can have the link only facebook. He says: " Note that those who are watching us from a distance, are very worried I spoke with several leaders of other planets ..." Also, Junker speaks French very well, so I do not know if ' is a simple mistake, a slip, or message. But for those who understand French, this is very surprising.
https://www.facebook.com/eferrandFN/videos/1737793119828474/

Pashalis said:
angelburst29 said:
Madara Horseman said:
Hopefully I am not creating noise by reposting, but this has come to my attention from news websites:

European SUPERSTATE to be unveiled: EU nations 'to be morphed into one' post-Brexit
_http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit

New EU 'superstate plan’ by France, Germany: report
_http://www.thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/258994,New-EU-superstate-plan%E2%80%99-by-France-Germany-report

This might pertain to the EU "Superstate Plan"?

Merkel calls for “action” to prevent other countries from leaving the EU, Polish national TV obtains shocking document about one European supercountry
http://investmentwatchblog.com/merkel-calls-for-action-to-prevent-other-countries-from-leaving-the-eu-polish-national-tv-obtains-shocking-document-about-one-european-supercountry/

Excellent demonstration of how undemocratic the EU is. WHY is Merkle telling the rest of EU what to do, surely that is a decision to be taken by ALL the members, and NOT dicated by one country, Germany. She obviously does not understand, this statement is one of the reasons people want out of the EU.

German chancellor Angela Merkel says action is needed to prevent other EU members from leaving the bloc after Britain.

She also touched upon market uncertainty provoked by the UK referendum on leaving the EU. Merkel said there is concern in the international financial markets that Brexit is a sign of the European Union no longer being governable.

https://www.rt.com/news/348522-prevent-fleeing-eu-merkel/

Superstate instead of the EU – France and Germany ultimatum

OUR NEWS: superstate instead of the European Union – an ultimatum to France and Germany
European superstate instead of the European Union, such ultimatum at a meeting in Prague, will present the countries of the Visegrad Group head of the German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier. The “passed 20” and portal tvp.info came to describing the plan 9-page document, signed by foreign ministers in Berlin and Paris.

Note: translated from the original Polish article
[...]
Germany and France propose the establishment of the body called “European Security Compact”, dealing with “all aspects of security and defense at the European level”, thereby “ensuring the safety of EU citizens at all levels.”

_https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.pl&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http://www.tvp.info/25939371/nasz-news-superpanstwo-zamiast-unii-europejskiej–ultimatum-francji-i-niemiec

_http://www.tvp.info/25939371/nasz-news-superpanstwo-zamiast-unii-europejskiej–ultimatum-francji-i-niemiec

Original document in German:
_http://www.sven-giegold.de/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Starkes-Europa-in-unsicherer-Welt.pdf

And in English:
_http://www.tvp.info/25939587/europejskie-superpanstwo-zobacz-oryginalny-dokument

_http://s.tvp.pl/repository/attachment/d/5/1/d51736df11c6ad23221e46543829f1df1467008961919.pdf

I scanned through the german document and I do wonder when exactly "Jean-Marc Ayrault and Frank-Walter Steinmeier" started to create that paper. It could very well be, that the Brexit decision was already in the oven a while ago, since that document comes across as quite extensive. The new route that is being mentioned there, doesn't sound like something you create in a hurry, just in a couple of days after Brexit. What is discussed there (and seem to be enforced soon) is far reaching.

It is also interesting to note that Germany and France are the two countries that want to push those new guidelines through and it sounds like a unilateral decision from those two countries over all the other ones in the EU.

That seems to fit with what Varoufakis describes: The real powers in EU are the ruling elites of germany and france.

I came away with much the same impression in reading the document, that it had already been drafted and waiting for the "proper timing" to be implemented. Also of interest, the timing and "leak" to the Polish National TV - a document about one European Supercountry? Reminds me of the circumstances surrounding the Panama Papers leak just two months ago (April 4), when an anonymous source contacted the Süddeutsche Zeitung (SZ) and submitted encrypted internal documents from Mossack Fonseca, a Panamanian law firm? Is it possible, the "anonymous source" in both leaks - is one and the same and is behind the implementation of this new Superstate? Would reviewing "the Panama Papers" gives us clues to what is behind the "Brexit" win and the dividing factors of the UK in leaving the EU? Is the Brexit mainly to get rid of certain players - who would oppose the power structure of a Germany - France take over? Was the Panama Papers - part of the same scheme - to eliminate any possible opposition?

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,41375.0.html

* The source wanted neither financial compensation nor anything else in return, apart from a few security measures.

* Eleven million documents held by the Panama-based law firm Mossack Fonseca have been passed to German newspaper Suddeutsche Zeitung, which then shared them with the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists.

* The documents show links to 72 current or former heads of state in the data.

* Argentine president Mauricio Macri, the Prime Minister of Iceland Sigmundur David Gunlaugson, King of Saudi Arabia Salman, President of the United Arab Emirates and emir of Abu Dhabi Khalifa bin Zayed al Nahyan and President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko, former Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili, former Prime Minister of Iraq, Iyad Allawi, a former prime minister of Jordan But Abu al Rageb, former emir of Qatar Hamad bin Halifa al Thani and former President of Sudan Ali Ahmad el Mirgani, former Ukrainian Prime Minister Pavlo Lazarenko billionaire brothers Arkady and Boris Rotenberg, Sergei Roldugin, former Governor of the Central Bank of Ecuador, an adviser to former Prime Minister of Greece, the former head intelligence of Peru, Minister of industry and Mines of Algeria, a former finance minister of Argentina, the Minister of Justice Kambože, ministers of finance and interior ministers of Iceland, the Minister of energy and health of Malta, the Prince of Saudi Arabia, three members of the British Parliament, son of the former secretary general of the UN Kofi Annan, wife of the Spanish minister agriculture, former Assistant President of Argentina Nestor Kirchner and Cristina Fernandez Kirchner, a favorite associate of President of Mexico Enrique Pena Neto, sister of former king of Spain Juan Carlos I, a relative of President Jacob Zuma of South Africa, an associate of the former president of the Ivory Coast Laurent Gbagbo and the widow of former dictator Lansana Conte of Guinea. The father of British Prime Minister David Cameron, the son of former Egyptian Prime Minister Hosni Mubarak, the personal secretary of the King of Morocco Munira Mahidija, three children Prime Minister of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif, the son of former Prime Minister of Ghana John Kufūr and son of the Prime Minister of Malaysia Nadzab Razak.

* Sigmundur Davíð Gunnlaugsson, the prime minister of Iceland, walks out of an interview with Swedish television company SVT. Gunnlaugsson is asked about a company called Wintris.

Niall said:
Have y'all noticed what THE top news story has been in the UK since the result was announced?
Worry about Scotland leaving the UK? Nope.
Worry about what it means for the UK's relationship with Europe? Nope.
They won't call early elections, activate Article 50, or do anything else, until they know 'the number one threat to British security' is gone. They're desperately trying to prevent 'a normie' from taking power.

That was my take too. All this Brexit circus appears serving one goal: To remove the British Kennedy from power. They don't want to see Corbyn as they didn't want to see Kennedy breaking the CIA into thousand pieces. It would be too hard to suffer another decent, famous leader in politics beside Putin.

Psychos tipping the balance their way by any means necessary. Our planet were long ruled by Peace, broken out after getting sober post WW2 with Wallace, the Kennedy's remaining alive, Khrushchev succeeding in the Soviet Union, then another young Kennedy hopefully, now Corbyn, Putin. I would welcome just a little peak of that timeline, where every on of these decent politicians have had the chance to make our world a wonder to behold!

Here's a Sott article that sums up the main points.

https://www.sott.net/article/321100-SOTT-Exclusive-Brexits-main-goals-Oust-Jeremy-Corbyn-and-expand-predatory-capitalism-in-Europe

Niall said:
The British media is currently full of stories like this one, about how the vote result doesn't mean the UK is definitely leaving the EU...

UK voted for Brexit – but is there a way back?

The Guardian

Several scenarios could see the vote overturned...

[Article then goes through various 'Remain' scenarios... before concluding with...]

All these scenarios, however, are inherently speculative – and require an accumulator bet coming good – but if you think it is not being discussed in Whitehall and Westminster, you are mistaken.

And look how much they are slated by the Leave voters, and also online by the worldwide right wing, anti-immigrant crowd on RT/Sputnik etc., particularly on comment sections. "Democracy is a joke", "You can't just reset when things don't go your way, big babies" etc.

Just so much chaos and fighting, makes me think that is actually the main goal. That and Corbyn, always Corbyn. I am amazed that he has stood strong for so long, and this may be the real test of the British population. In my opinion, if we let him be taken down in this coup, it is game over. GG. Elites have won and we can just sit back and wait for the comets or get out of this country.

Carl said:
Niall said:
The British media is currently full of stories like this one, about how the vote result doesn't mean the UK is definitely leaving the EU...

UK voted for Brexit – but is there a way back?

The Guardian

Several scenarios could see the vote overturned...

[Article then goes through various 'Remain' scenarios... before concluding with...]

All these scenarios, however, are inherently speculative – and require an accumulator bet coming good – but if you think it is not being discussed in Whitehall and Westminster, you are mistaken.

And look how much they are slated by the Leave voters, and also online by the worldwide right wing, anti-immigrant crowd on RT/Sputnik etc., particularly on comment sections. "Democracy is a joke", "You can't just reset when things don't go your way, big babies" etc.

Just so much chaos and fighting, makes me think that is actually the main goal. That and Corbyn, always Corbyn. I am amazed that he has stood strong for so long, and this may be the real test of the British population. In my opinion, if we let him be taken down in this coup, it is game over. GG. Elites have won and we can just sit back and wait for the comets or get out of this country.
I totally agree and you have to feel for Corbyn how it's all turned round on him. I'll be surprised if he has the will and strength to see this through. It was sickening seeing Cameron in parliament today calling for Corbyn to go. It's amazing that anyone can possibly believe the politicians represent them.

As most have surmised BREXIT is probably just a ruse to accomplish several other real "main" objectives such as Corbyn "must go".

Some things that stand out to me are:

As Laura said,

author=Laura link=topic=42075.msg659545#msg659545 date=1467149950 said:
I suppose there is also a possibility that they just let the chips fall where they may and the vote is reasonably accurate but I don't think they leave stuff like that to chance.

And of course we are always looking for "they", that "Third Man" behind the curtain.

But I think we can rely on some observers for some of the operatives behind the curtain even if we don't know them by name. Dr. Paul Craig Roberts is telling us it was the CIA that created the EU.

Dr Paul Craig Roberts: BREXIT, EU, CIA, WASHINGTON
Published on May 29, 2016
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts : Vote Brexit - End the EU, a CIA Covert Operation. "Remain" or "Leave"? What does the UK's EU Referendum—scheduled 23rd June—really amount to? Is it simply the opportunity for UK citizens to decide if Britain should stay in the European Union? Or is it something of greater significance, with broader and more serious implications? And just what is this thing called the EU anyway?

Joining us, once again, to discuss these questions is Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, former US Assistant Secretary to the Treasury for Ecomonic Policy, who explains the EU's beginnings as a project of the CIA, and assesses its current role as as an anti-democratic tool of corporate control. Whether or not a majority "leave" vote will actually lead to Brexit, Dr. Roberts argues that a decisive rejection of EU membership by UK citizens could embolden other EU member states to follow suit, thus precipitating the break-up of NATO, and in turn, bringing an end to Washington's crazy designs for a New World Order.

And we might be able to believe that the media is often being manipulated and faked as one German reporter confessed/professed on RT.

German journo: European media writing pro-US stories under CIA pressure
German journalist and editor Udo Ulfkotte says he was forced to publish the works of intelligence agents under his own name, adding that noncompliance ran the risk of being fired. Ulfkotte made the revelations during interviews with RT and Russia Insider.
Tags
Politics, Europe, Mass media, USA, Germany, Intelligence
“I ended up publishing articles under my own name written by agents of the CIA and other intelligence services, especially the German secret service,” Ulfkotte told Russia Insider. He made similar comments to RT in an exclusive interview at the beginning of October.

“One day the BND (German foreign intelligence agency) came to my office at the Frankfurter Allgemeine in Frankfurt. They wanted me to write an article about Libya and Colonel Muammar Gaddafi...They gave me all this secret information and they just wanted me to sign the article with my name,” Ulfkotte told RT.

“That article was how Gaddafi tried to secretly build a poison gas factory. It was a story that was printed worldwide two days later.”

Ulfkotte reveals all this and more in his book 'Bought Journalists,' where he mentions that he feels ashamed for what he has done in the past.

“It is not right what I have done in the past. To manipulate people, to make propaganda. And it is not right what my colleagues do and have done in the past because they are bribed to betray people not only in Germany, but all over Europe,” he told RT. “I was a journalist for 25 years and I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public.”

“I was bribed by the Americans not to report exactly the truth...I was invited by the German Marshall Fund of the United States to travel to the US. They paid for all my expenses and put me in contact with Americans they'd like me to meet,” he said.

“I became an honorary citizen of the state of Oklahoma in the US just because I wrote pro-American. I was supported by the CIA. I have helped them in several situations and I feel ashamed for that too.”

Many other journalists are involved in the same practice, Ulfkotte added.

“Most of the journalists you see in foreign countries, they claim to be journalists and they might be. But many of them, like me in the past, are so-called 'non-official cover.' It means you work for an intelligence agency, you help them if they want you to. But they will never say they know you.”

The journalists selected for such jobs usually come from big media organizations. The relationship with the secret service starts as a friendship.

“They work on your ego, make you feel like you're important. And one day one of them will ask you 'Will you do me this favor?'" Ulfkotte explained.

And heck, even George Bush Jr. doesn't deny a bit of government input to the news stories:

George Bush Admits To Fake News

https://youtu.be/s2s_QX4FQzo

I was struck by the simplicity of the message in the video link that Z posted. The importance of full awareness seems to be what the Cs have been saying to me.

Session 4 July 2015 said:
A: That is materially efficacious, but the most important aspects were
the full awareness and concentration, plus most important,
channeling cosmic forces of positive protection.

Z said:
Probably the best talk on Brexit I heard so far

https://www.facebook.com/CollectiveEvolutionPage/videos/10154274183143908/?pnref=story

I took a screen shot of a thought in Z's video that I think makes some sense "If we don't know what's really going on in our world we cannot change it" :

Attachments

• Know whats really going on_2016-06-29 at 12.34.43 PM.png
    Know whats really going on_2016-06-29 at 12.34.43 PM.png
    965.1 KB · Views: 206

goyacobol said:
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts is telling us it was the CIA that created the EU.

It's one thing for the CIA to have a strong hand in manipulating the media in Europe; it's another for it to have 'created and forever after controlled the EU'.

American influence was certainly present - and powerful - at the EU's creation, but that doesn't mean it's entirely the CIA's creature. That the CIA and friends had to commit a LOT of atrocities in the intervening decades via Operation Gladio tells you how often European elites and electorates 'didn't vote right'.

Niall said:
goyacobol said:
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts is telling us it was the CIA that created the EU.

It's one thing for the CIA to have a strong hand in manipulating the media in Europe; it's another for it to have 'created and forever after controlled the EU'.

American influence was certainly present - and powerful - at the EU's creation, but that doesn't mean it's entirely the CIA's creature. That the CIA and friends had to commit a LOT of atrocities in the intervening decades via Operation Gladio tells you how often European elites and electorates 'didn't vote right'.

Yes, but people have to at least see some of the connections and give credit where credit is due I think. Operation Gladio is definitely something to be aware of as well. Which operatives should we pay more attention to(rhetorical question)? I think as many as we can identify. How many people on the street do you think have a clue about what's going on (rhetorical question)?

c.a. said:
A UK Divided, a European Union Contested
South Front
Published on Jun 29, 2016

From the above video:

South Front said:
"As soon as the results of the referendum were known, Brussels bureaucrats joined by Angela Merkel in Germany and some other EU countries leaders launched a fierce anti-British information campaign."

They have that backwards. Who leaked the 'European superstate plan'? Which media is loudest? Who is really making the threats? Who is really doing the 'color revolutionizing'? It isn't 'Europe', Merkel, France or Brussels, whose propaganda capabilities are woeful in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom