Caesar's Greetings

Musashi said:
On a side note anyone know what the translation to Latin would be for:

"In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing." - Caesar

Well, you can use google translate. It has Latin too.

There is no translation of this particular sentence, but you can always either use "vincit omnia veritas" (truth conquers all), or say that you are "verax es, et non timebis" (truthful and unafraid). fwiw.

Musashi said:
Ave Caesar and SOTT! Merry Caesar-mas to all!

Thank you!!!

There are many ways to translate it, but here's my attempt:

In fine estote vestris ingeniis fideles et nolite timere aliquos.

Literal translation back from Latin to English: In the end, be to your innate natures faithful and be unwilling to fear anything!

Keit said:
Musashi said:

Well, you can use google translate. It has Latin too.

There is no translation of this particular sentence, but you can always either use "vincit omnia veritas" (truth conquers all), or say that you are "verax es, et non timebis" (truthful and unafraid). fwiw.

Thank you Keit! I appreciate the great info! Ava!!!

Merry Caesarmas to everyone! Hope you all have a lovely day filled with joy, eternal hope and love.

200_s.gif

Arwenn said:
Merry Caesarmas to everyone! Hope you all have a lovely day filled with joy, eternal hope and love.

200_s.gif

Ditto, and wishing the Crew and the Forum a very Merry Caesarmas with lots of joy and love :) :hug:

Thanks for posting that video c.a. - there is a slight error regarding his date of birth (it should be 12th or 13th July 100 BC not 15 th Match 4 BC). Good to see the message getting out there though :)

Arwenn said:
Thanks for posting that video c.a. - there is a slight error regarding his date of birth (it should be 12th or 13th July 100 BC not 15 th Match 4 BC). Good to see the message getting out there though :)

Thanks Arwenn for the correction of the dates, as it is important to "Know the Truth"

Again, I say Merry Christmas to all on the Forum and to those doing the Work!
It's a Full Moon, and there is an Asteroid not far away, so be safe everyone.
Especially those in the USA states which are suffering the tornadoes.
May you all be Blessed with the full protection of the Universe.

Happy days of Holidays to everyone, my dear friends. I wanted to say also: Happy Cometus!

I wish you the best to all of you.

Attachments

• images (25).jpg
    images (25).jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 57
Back
Top Bottom