Car crashes on 2 story house roof! "High Strangeness" involved?

Stoneboss

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
I saw this article a few days ago and I just can't figure out how this could have happened.

I checked the local newspaper for Lewistown, PA. where they posted the address of the house. So I looked it up on google earth's street view. The house is situated in a rural area, and there's no culvert in sight. Even if there was a culvert, the culvert would have to have been off the road so that doesn't make any sense to me. Also, the car apparently leaped over some vehicles that were parked in the driveway at the time before landing on the second story of the house!

Pennsylvania State Police are not saying why they think the Sunday afternoon crash was "an intentional act" or if the 20-year-old driver knew the home's occupants, but he has been arrested pending a long list of possible charges that could include aggravated assault, recklessly endangerment and criminal mischief. He was taken to a hospital with injuries.

An intentional act? Very bizarre...

I have noticed that since 2014 there are a lot more accidents that invovle vehicles crashing into buildings and homes. And a few manage to hit the second floor. ABC news had a report in 2014 that there were 60 + crashes each year. On you tube search our of control car crashes into homes and buildings. I suspect the number has increased over the years. I will see if I can find more news reports. People are on automatic when they get behind the wheel. Poor attitude when you are operating a moving vehicle weighing tons!

I saw this article a few days ago and I just can't figure out how this could have happened.

I checked the local newspaper for Lewistown, PA. where they posted the address of the house. So I looked it up on google earth's street view. The house is situated in a rural area, and there's no culvert in sight. Even if there was a culvert, the culvert would have to have been off the road so that doesn't make any sense to me. Also, the car apparently leaped over some vehicles that were parked in the driveway at the time before landing on the second story of the house!

An intentional act? Very bizarre...
I just looked it up on Google Maps and the culvert is right where the article says it is, at the corner of the driveway. It is a drainage culvert that runs under the road. It is not very big, maybe 2-3 feet diameter. It looks pretty plausible to me. Long rural country road, car gets up to 90 mph, veers straight toward the house, front end of the car dips down about 3 feet then in about 4-6 feet it goes back up 3 feet. It would launch the car pretty significantly.

I just looked it up on Google Maps and the culvert is right where the article says it is, at the corner of the driveway. It is a drainage culvert that runs under the road. It is not very big, maybe 2-3 feet diameter. It looks pretty plausible to me. Long rural country road, car gets up to 90 mph, veers straight toward the house, front end of the car dips down about 3 feet then in about 4-6 feet it goes back up 3 feet. It would launch the car pretty significantly.
I agree with christx11, you'd be surprised at where a car can end up once it's out of control. There was a news report of a car flying through the front of a sports centre.

This video doesn't show what the car hits, but it's a similar scenario where it launches off something and reaches the second story of the building. Yikes! 😬

A few days ago I saw the strangest car accident I've ever seen. The car was straight up and down with the front facing down and was held up by a tree. The local paper said the driver fell asleep at the wheel. Luckily no serious injuries and 2 children where removed by the back window after it was removed.

That's my weird car accident report.

For non-mundane possibilities, there was this from the latest C's session:

(Mrs. Peel) Since [forum member] isn't here to ask, and if appropriate, what happened when his son's car flipped over? He described the accident on the forum as very strange.

A: All should be aware and cautious as these energies can develop like mini-tornadoes due to differential between the individual and the environment.

Q: (L) So if you're going along through an environment that, at that moment, for example, is very thick with certain energies, maybe because of, you know, the planet or because it's being beamed or because of surrounding people and whatever, and your energy is so different, it can be like the differential between hot and cold air that creates storms. Is that it?

A: Yes

Back
Top Bottom