Cassiopaea substack

I don't think I have seen this posted here, but there's a Spanish translation of most of the articles from the English page: posting them here for the record.

More incoming to catch up with the English page.

First part in the new Undergrounders series.

Lots of cool background info in these ones. (Well, I think so!)
Love reading these publications! These are all great refreshers of the C's material with added context and information.

The excerpt of the transcripts where the C's describe what happens to certain soldiers missed in action (MIA) is similar in a roundabout way to the role that the Protagonist plays in the movie Tenet.

Session October 14, 1995

A:
Vietnam MIA’s, where do you suppose they are now?

Q:
(L) Well, I’m hoping you’re going to tell us! (TK) Have they been abducted? (T) Some of them got blown up so badly that they couldn’t be found, so they were listed as MIAs, because they couldn’t mark them as KIAs. Some of them are deserters […] Well, deserters would fall into several classifications, which I won’t bother getting into. Some of them went into the drug trade. (TK) Some of them just decided they liked it better over there. (T) Yeah, there’s that, and some of them, I would imagine, have been either abducted or swapped, moved into the secret government. (L) Is all of this correct?

A: Yes.
A group of CIA agents attempt to rescue an informant at an opera house in Ukraine who has with him plutonium. Another armed group storms the opera house during a concert to get to the plutonium as well.

The Protagonist, one of the CIA agents, is captured by the enemy and ingests a suicide pill that instead induces a coma, faking a suicide, unbeknownst to the Protagonist himself. This serves as a test of a soldier's willingness to die for the cause.

Once he re-awakens, he's recruited into a secret organisation called Tenet whose missions entail traveling through time among other things.

Back
Top Bottom