Cassiopaean sessions

Transcripts

The source did not come through for 2 people by their own admission. The transmissions were to be shared from the start. I don't quite understand all this pushback. It is simply a call for data. The 'Context' and the 'Belonging' speaks of some serious issues separate from the data itself. What seems to be the problem here? Suppose I went to a library and encountered all this? Why in the world would anyone have to go through all this just to get information? Is this how you treat newcomers?

Transcripts

Calm down dear, it's only a forum(!), ok joking aside, if I'm right... I know (elsewhere) it's been mentioned that not all of the post 9/11 stuff is being disseminated to the public. Given the current world events would you really want to pass on too much info? Knowledge has to be gained - it's easy to sit down, read a book, say 'true' then move onto something else. Have you really learned anything? Do you understand what the material is about?

Can you expand - is there something in particular you are seeking?

If you were to go to a library, the book you were after may not be there, for several reasons. Given that now it's possible to see who has taken what book out, would you really want to just book out something which would be flagged for further attention within the various agencies? Do it several times and I'm sure you'll find yourself on somebody's list.

At this point I'd also ask you: have you read the rules yet? http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/forum/misc.php?action=rules

Like a large number of recent 'newcomers', it appears you haven't.

Transcripts

Regalion said:
The source did not come through for 2 people by their own admission.
The C's never said anything about any obligation to share this info. They give it simply because Laura asked. What Laura does with the material is entirely upto her own discretion.

C's Transcripts said:
Q: (L) So, you came through because we asked. Is this material being given to others, or is it designed to or intended to be shared with others?
A: If they ask in the necessary way. Otherwise, the sharing of the messages we give to you will teach millions of others.
Q: (L) What is the 'necessary way?'
A: How "long did it take you?"
Q: (L) Well, it took all our lives and a LOT of hard work.
A: Okay, now what did we mean when we referred to "millions of others?"
Q: (L) Are you saying that this information will be transmitted in some way to millions of others?
A: In what way?
Q: (L) Well, the only thing I can think of is through books.
A: Bingo!!
Knowledge is power. Giving certain information to the "wrong" people can result in suffering for many more and would be counterproductive to STO efforts.

The transmissions were to be shared from the start.
But only in the manner, timing, and to the extent that the receiver (in this case Laura and Ark) deems appropriate. If you had a resistance movement, would you give out all the information about it to the fascist oppressors? That would be silly because you'd destroy the movement instantly! So STO cannot give everything to EVERYONE otherwise they undermine the whole point of being STO and end up serving the purposes of STS instead.

I don't quite understand all this pushback. It is simply a call for data.
Data in the wrong hands can be dangerous.

Why in the world would anyone have to go through all this just to get information? Is this how you treat newcomers?
You have information, LOTS of information on this website and research that has already been done and is ongoing. Any information that is not shared is either because it is personal and/or dangerous for the group to share it publically. But even THAT information is many times given in an indirect "between the lines" way in the work that is released.

Also, if you have read the transcripts available publically you may also have noticed that the C's did not simply reveal everything Laura asked for. Some things must be attained through effort to have any value. Additionally, the ability to piece things together and do your own research and get to the bottom of things is an extremely important part of what the C's tried to teach us. They're not here to spoon-feed and lead by the hand. And you say you don't want this but yet you are not satisfied with what has already been released, even if it gives you ALL THE TOOLS to figure things out on your own.

It's like taking piano lessons - the more you progress the less you need a "teacher" and the more you can learn things yourself. Eventually you become a pianist, and although you do not know how to play all songs, you will no longer need an instructor to learn new ones. Similarly, the more the work progressed, the less the group relied on the C's. And there's nothing wrong with getting channeling messages, but if you have not yet learned to stand on your own 2 feet in terms of figuring things out and seeking answers and THINKING WITH A HAMMER, then being spoon-fed from above can in fact be detrimental.

Transcripts

Regalion said:
I don't quite understand all this pushback. It is simply a call for data.
If you ask someone: "give me your CC data" - this is also a "simple call for data". Isn't it? You are not able to think logically - it seems to me. Or, worse, you are deliberately manipulating.

Transcripts

Regalion said:
Suppose I went to a library and encountered all this? Why in the world would anyone have to go through all this just to get information? Is this how you treat newcomers?
So the analogy for asking for unedited Cs transcripts is asking for a book at a public library? But you pay taxes for your library service, which permits you to expect a service. I don't remember you paying "taxes" (not a reference to money) and in any case, this forum is not a public library and Laura and Ark are not librarians.

Joe

Transcripts

Regalion said:
The transmissions were to be shared from the start. [..]
Suppose I went to a library and encountered all this? Why in the world would anyone have to go through all this just to get information? Is this how you treat newcomers?
You seem to think the sessions are in the public domain simply because that is your opinion. Let me know how that works out for you.

Transcripts

IMO the C's channeling should only be taken as a possibility of things that may be true, and until we learn and discover ourselves, that is all they should be, a possible source of truth as yet to be varified

--How would you know that if you cannot read the transcripts

...what has been written down verbatim.

--Is all I ask

why would anyone feel that having unfettered access devoid of context to such transmissions 'belonging' to someone else would be of value to them?

-- Context? Belonging?

There are many people on this planet who would be quite happy to let the rest of us fry as long as they had the "inside info", but L&A have shown by their Work that they have the opposite attitude.

--Inside Info?

Given the current world events would you really want to pass on too much info?

--If knowledge protects, how is it possible to pass on 'too much'?

would you really want to just book out something which would be flagged for further attention within the various agencies?

--Various Agencies?

Do it several times and I'm sure you'll find yourself on somebody's list.

--Somebody's list?

At this point I'd also ask you: have you read the rules yet?

--Rules?

The C's never said anything about any obligation to share this info.

--Not correct

Giving certain information to the "wrong" people can result in suffering for many more and would be counterproductive to STO efforts.

--'Wrong Peoiple'? determined by Who and how?

The transmissions were to be shared from the start.
But only in the manner, timing, and to the extent that the receiver (in this case Laura and Ark) deems appropriate.

--I see...Data Control Central.

f you had a resistance movement, would you give out all the information about it to the fascist oppressors?

--Facist Oppressors?

Data in the wrong hands can be dangerous.

--"Wrong Hands"????

They're not here to spoon-feed and lead by the hand. And you say you don't want this but yet you are not satisfied with what has already been released, even if it gives you ALL THE TOOLS to figure things out on your own.

--Spoon Feed? Lead by the Hand? Who said I am not satisfied? Has nothing to do with satisfacton as per second post.

but if you have not yet learned to stand on your own 2 feet in terms of figuring things out and seeking answers and THINKING WITH A HAMMER, then being spoon-fed from above can in fact be detrimental.

--Not yet learned? According to Who? Again....Spoon Fed?

You are not able to think logically - it seems to me. Or, worse, you are deliberately manipulating.

-- Not able to think logically?....deliberating manipulatiing? According to Who?.....Wow.....I have seen this attitude before...

!. Catholic Church
2. FreeMasons
3. 'The level above human'
4. Rajneesh
5. Ramtha
6. Jim Jones
7. et al et cetera ad nausem

All that was needed was a statement from those 'in charge' of the transmissions who they 'Belonged' to according to the 'Rules' to simply say...'Sorry it is not our policy to release this data at this time'. Period end of story. That would be fine.

But instead of that you attack me for What?,,, you make these colossal assunptions based on What?

Remember the original request?

"Is it possible to get an unedited copy of the C's sessions from 2000 to present"

I wish you all the best and rich rewarding experiences....

Thanks but No Thanks

Transcripts

Regalion said:
-- Not able to think logically?....
Indeed.

Regalion said:
deliberating manipulatiing?
Indeed

Regalion said:
According to Who?.....
According to the data you yourself have provided.

Regalion said:
Wow.....I have seen this attitude before...

!. Catholic Church
2. FreeMasons
4. Rajneesh
5. Ramtha
6. Jim Jones
The data are in quote above.

Regalion said:
All that was needed was a statement from those 'in charge' of the transmissions who they 'Belonged' to according to the 'Rules' to simply say...'Sorry it is not our policy to release this data at this time'. Period end of story. That would be fine.
So, now you know, and that is fine.

Regalion said:
But instead of that you attack me for What?,,, you make these colossal assunptions based on What?
Based on the way you were formulating your posts.

Regalion said:
Remember the original request?

"Is it possible to get an unedited copy of the C's sessions from 2000 to present"
Yes, we remember. We remember also:

Regalion said:
Wow.....I have seen this attitude before...

!. Catholic Church
2. FreeMasons
4. Rajneesh
5. Ramtha
6. Jim Jones
which is your answer to "no" ;) BTW you can better see it by asking any writer or scientist to give you his/her "undedited original notes"! Try it!

Transcripts

LOL Ark & Ryan (maybe didn't mean to be funny but you were) :D

I still find things in the C transcripts that I haven't seen before. I've never actually read them from start to finish, I just use the search to find things, and occasionally read a session (though I probably do know them fairly well, but don't understand them). Theres so much data there that I find it hard to believe that people want more, I mean I've had them for something like 6 years and I still find interesting and inspiring information in them :>

Transcripts

Regalion said:
why would anyone feel that having unfettered access devoid of context to such transmissions 'belonging' to someone else would be of value to them?
-- Context? Belonging?
Well, yes - the transcripts belong to Laura and Ark, just like anything you write belongs to you until you choose to share it with others. And the context is the context within which the transcripts were created - the sorts of questions Laura asked, the sort of conversations that ensued, what Laura/others were thinking upon asking the questions and how it is connected to the experiences Laura was going through at the time, among other things. Context very important.

Regalion said:
Given the current world events would you really want to pass on too much info?
--If knowledge protects, how is it possible to pass on 'too much'?
Indeed knowledge protects - knowing what to share with others and what not to share is vital. Just because someone wants you to share EVERYTHING does not mean it is wise to do so. It is possible pass on "too much" when you start passing on things that put you in danger. You wouldn't give us your credit card numbers would you? By your own logic you apparently would, because "knowledge protects" so it is impossible for you to pass on too much, right? :P

Regalion said:
The C's never said anything about any obligation to share this info.
--Not correct
Could you provide the transcripts to which you refer?

Regalion said:
Giving certain information to the "wrong" people can result in suffering for many more and would be counterproductive to STO efforts.
--'Wrong Peoiple'? determined by Who and how?
Easy - people who use this information to attack.

Regalion said:
But only in the manner, timing, and to the extent that the receiver (in this case Laura and Ark) deems appropriate.
--I see...Data Control Central.
Right, just as you do not release your credit card numbers to this forum because you're "data control central".

Regalion said:
They're not here to spoon-feed and lead by the hand. And you say you don't want this but yet you are not satisfied with what has already been released, even if it gives you ALL THE TOOLS to figure things out on your own.
--Spoon Feed? Lead by the Hand? Who said I am not satisfied? Has nothing to do with satisfacton as per second post.
What does it have to do with?

Regalion said:
but if you have not yet learned to stand on your own 2 feet in terms of figuring things out and seeking answers and THINKING WITH A HAMMER, then being spoon-fed from above can in fact be detrimental.
--Not yet learned? According to Who? Again....Spoon Fed?
According to the content of your own posts, what you say, how you say it, and the reasoning you use to justify it. You are either unable to comprehend the most basic common sense things, or you're just manipulating. Obviously you have not bothered to learn even from the material that is already available, so what's the use of more material? Bathroom reading?

Regalion said:
But it wasn't fine, you couldn't accept an elaboration on the answer or an analysis of your own questions. Why not?

Regalion said:
What assumptions? What attack? Please point out the assumptions and/or attacks. Various members pointed out your logic errors and lack of common sense. Do you perceive this as an attack?

The answer is no, but why is it so bad to also include the reason?

I wish you all the best and rich rewarding experiences....
Thanks but No Thanks
In other words, you'd be thankful if you got what you wanted and expected, but what you got was an analysis/criticism of your own approach, and you were not open to learn and think, that wasn't in your "policy". So you're NOT thankful for the opportunity to see your own logic errors etc, but then, if you're not interested in learning, what on earth would you want the C's transcripts for? Again I must inevitably come back to idle bathroom reading at best, or maybe something a bit more sinister. Not to say that bathroom reading isn't one of the most sinister activities known to man though, because of course, it is. :P

Chronological Index for C's?

On a thread recently, someone made the remark, "...then read session 95-05-27 [of the Cassiopaean transcripts]," which seemed to indicate there might be a chronological index of the Cassiopaean transcripts. I have often thought that would be helpful to have. Is such an index available?

If not, then can someone provide the following dates for me to have as reference points:

1) the date of the first session with the C's
2) the date of the first session transcribed and available on the site
3) the date of the last session with the C's
4) the date of the first session transcribed and available on the site

i'm going to 'latch on' to this thread ;)

i'd be interested in (a downloadable file containing) all published transcripts in a 'raw' form (without the comments/articles like in the wave series) - is such a thing available?
i read some time ago in the forum that this might be available at casschat.

also - is there a printable file (pdf) of the 'adventure series' available somewhere? it is not out in book form and it's too long for me to read it all on the screen (my main reading time is during my commute to work)

thanks!

Iconoclast said:
i'm going to 'latch on' to this thread ;)

i'd be interested in (a downloadable file containing) all published transcripts in a 'raw' form (without the comments/articles like in the wave series) - is such a thing available?
i read some time ago in the forum that this might be available at casschat.

also - is there a printable file (pdf) of the 'adventure series' available somewhere? it is not out in book form and it's too long for me to read it all on the screen (my main reading time is during my commute to work)

thanks!
Hi Iconoclast,

As a matter of fact, all the published transcripts are available on casschat, i think. I do have them on my computer because i dowloaded them.

Moreover, i have a word copy of the adventures series. I copy it one chapter by one from the web site of Laura.
I do not like to read long text on a sreen too. I can send you a copy if Laura agrees with that.

thanks for the information, guys!

Namaste - yes if laura is ok with that, i would be delighted - saves me a whole lot of work!
options would be a (zipped) file via email or upload it to one of the popular filehosts like rapidshare.

Back
Top Bottom