Cayce on Armageddon

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
While searching for the quote about poles shift in Cayce material, I stumble upon this prediction:

The year the battle of Armageddon will occur in the spirit realm (may be happening already)

Cayce predicted that the so-called "Battle of Armageddon" described symbolically in the Bible would begin in 1999. Cayce foresaw that this "battle" will not be a war fought on Earth. Rather, it will be a spiritual struggle between the "higher forces of light" and "lower forces of darkness" for 1000 years of Earth time. The reason for this struggle is to prevent souls from lower afterlife realms from reincarnating to Earth. By preventing souls from the lower afterlife realms from reincarnating to Earth, only enlightened souls will be permitted to reincarnate. The result will be 1000 years of building a world of peace and enlightenment. After 1000 years, souls from lower afterlife realms will be permitted once again to reincarnate to Earth. By this time, the so-called "kingdom of heaven" will have been established on Earth.
source: http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html

At least, the part about a spiritual struggle is true.

Cayce's material has always been accurate, Just his time frames a little off, Since there are infinate variables to every equation relating to future viewing who wouldn't expect a few muck up's.

Have you read what he said about japan being swallowed into the sea? scary stuff with recent events.

chaps23 said:
Cayce's material has always been accurate, Just his time frames a little off, Since there are infinate variables to every equation relating to future viewing who wouldn't expect a few muck up's.

Have you read what he said about japan being swallowed into the sea? scary stuff with recent events.

no. can you quote it ?

Yes I can but I will have to wait till I finish work if you dont mind waiting. its how the continents will shift, I think the books called edgar cayce on prophecy.

chaps23 said:
Yes I can but I will have to wait till I finish work if you dont mind waiting. its how the continents will shift, I think the books called edgar cayce on prophecy.

no problem. :)
I can wait :knitting:

Me too! :)

:whistle:

Pashalis said:
chaps23 said:

Pashalis said:
chaps23 said:

I'm so sorry my mother took the book home with her, but I'll have a look online today to find an ebook for you.

Pashalis said:
chaps23 said:

no. can you quote it ?

I believe the quote was something like, "The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea."

John! said:
Pashalis said:
chaps23 said:

no. can you quote it ?

I believe the quote was something like, "The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea."

Ah good, a fellow cayce fan. I'll put the whole page up when I get a chance

At least, the part about a spiritual struggle is true.

When you look at it with right perspective he was right about reincarnation, that is stopping souls from lower realms to incarnate here, if STS plan fails then their 3-4D hybrids won't live here and in that way they won't incarnate here, and only souls from higher realms(STO souls) would incarnate here.

Found this, which may be what you're referring to:

Earth Changes​

"The earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea and those as apparent in the sinking or rising of that that's almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Etna area, then we many know it has begun."

"If there are greater activities in Vesuvius or Pelee, then the southern coast of California and the areas between Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada, we may expect, within the three months following same, inundation by the earthquakes. But these are to be more in the Southern than the Northern Hemisphere."

"There will be the upheavals in the Arctic and in the Antarctic that will make for the eruption of volcanoes in the torrid areas, and there will be the shifting then of the poles -- so that where there has been those of a frigid or the semi-tropical will become the more tropical, and moss and fern will grow.

"As to conditions in the geography of the world, of the country -- changes here are gradually coming about. No wonder, then, that the entity feels the need, the necessity for change of central location. For, many portions of the east coast will be disturbed, as well as many portions of the west coast, as well as the central portion of the U.S. In the next few years land will appear in the Atlantic as well as in the Pacific. And what is the coast line now of many a land will be the bed of the ocean. Even many battle fields of the present will be ocean, will be the seas, the bays, the lands over which The New World Order will carry on their trade as one with another.

"Portions of the now east coast of New York, or New York City itself, will in the main disappear. This will be another generation, though, here; while the southern portions of Carolina, Georgia -- these will disappear. This will be much sooner. The waters of the lakes will empty into the Gulf, rather than the waterway over which such discussions have been recently made. It would be well if the waterway were prepared, but not for that purpose for which it is at present being considered. Then the area where the entity is now located (Virginia Beach) will be among the safety lands, as will be portions of what is now Ohio, Indiana and Illinois, and much of the southern portion of Canada and the eastern portion of Canada; while the western land -- much of that is to be disturbed as, of course much in other lands."

"Strifes will arise through the period. Watch for them near the Davis Strait in the attempts there for the keeping of the life line to land open. Watch for them in Libya and in Egypt, in Ankara and in Syria, through the straits about those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf."

It is also understood, comprehended by some that a new order of conditions is to arise; there must be a purging in high places as well as low; and that there must be the greater consideration of the individual, so that each soul being his brother's keeper. Then certain circumstances will come about in the political, the economic, and whole relationships to which a leveling will occur or a greater comprehension of the need for it.

"... for changes are coming, this may be sure -- an evolution or revolution in the ideas of religious thought. The basis of it for the world will eventually come out of Russia. Not communism, no! But rather that which is the basis of the same as the Christ taught -- his kind of communism."

_http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/phoebe.htm

Pretty interesting...

Good work,

I highly reccomend the read if any hasn't done so already.

Edgar Cayce has channeled alot of information throughout his years. I wonder if he was a wonderer?

anyone know?

chaps23 said:
Good work,

I highly reccomend the read if any hasn't done so already.

Edgar Cayce has channeled alot of information throughout his years. I wonder if he was a wonderer?

anyone know?

Here's what the C's said about Cayce in session 941022.

Q: (L) What was the source of knowledge accessed by Edgar Cayce?
A: Well, he had a unique biochemical composition which allowed for easy opening and closing of his consciousness from outside sources without interference
with his electromagnetic flow stream. It is a very unique and unusual situation. The first manifestation of this was when he asked for help. If he had not asked for
help from a higher source, possibly his awareness of his abilities would never have come forth.
Q: (L) What is the source of Lama Singh's knowledge?
A: Lama Singh has studied long and hard in metaphysical fields through meditation and other areas and therefore a doorway or channel can be opened
voluntarily. This requires the cooperation of the host and is not as easily opened or closed as it was in the case of Cayce.
Q: (L) In terms of access levels, which one of the two had access to the greatest field of subjects or information?
A: Actually Cayce was accessing a somewhat different source, but the overall accuracy level and the overall intensity level were greater with Cayce.
Q: (L) In terms of relationships relative to the Cassiopaean level of knowledge, how would Cayce and Lama Singh relate?
A: The access level is much greater and broader.

According to this, it seems that he probably wasn't a wanderer, just a very good channel
for information from higher sources...

Freelancer, perhaps I'm not comprehending, but how do you determine that Cayce was not a wanderer from your Cs quotation? Imho, if Cayce was a very good channel for higher sources that would be a strong indicator of a wanderer.

Redrock12 said:
Freelancer, perhaps I'm not comprehending, but how do you determine that Cayce was not a wanderer from your Cs quotation?
Imho, if Cayce was a very good channel for higher sources that would be a strong indicator of a wanderer.

It doesn't seem that there is any way to determine if Cayce was a wanderer or not from what the C's have said in the quote.

Back
Top Bottom