Children vaccinated against Covid are infectious for the same amount of time as their non-vaccinated peers

Nel-Li

Padawan Learner

I find this extremely alarming as concerns using our most precious children as guinea pigs in a grand experiment. I m not sure the agenda of the author or the publication, but it does provide at least the details with which they have gone after each age group for mining 'science' data.

What leaves me with my guts tied in a knot, is the fact that the C's have said the nazi's was a trial run for what they did to the world at large. First they wanted world domination with the axis powers, then they went after the human gene with medical experiments; including chemical, genetic, psychological, and social components. Their agenda lives today through the sts mindset, and a cabal of deepstate players, liken to what others have termed the (N)azi (W)orld (O)rder.

I hope the data is at least being confronted by those brainwashed by the institutions and universities, even through their wall of cognitive dissonance.

Back
Top Bottom