Civil War in Ukraine: Western Empire vs Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started the Iodine protocol
Не сочтите за труд, ткните меня носом пожалуйста, где почитать о том, что это и как с этим обращаться.

Translation
Do not take the trouble, poke me please where to read about what it is and how to handle it. :huh:

youlik said:
I started the Iodine protocol
Не сочтите за труд, ткните меня носом пожалуйста, где почитать о том, что это и как с этим обращаться.

Translation
Do not take the trouble, poke me please where to read about what it is and how to handle it. :huh:

Sure, here is the thread: Iodine and Potassium Iodide. Warning: it is strongly advised to all Forum members to read the whole thread plus the related articles and books before any kind of experimentation. Even tiny doses of Lugol's can lead to very serious effects, so please be extra careful.

Also, you might wish to read the article about the benefits of Iodine by Dr. Gabriela Segura on Russian Sott. Hope this helps. :flowers:

The Moscow Times
Oliver Stone Film Features Claims of U.S. 'Organized' Maidan
Jun. 17 2016 19:12
_http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/oliver-stone-film-features-claims-of-us-organized-maidan/572880.html
Oliver Stone has offered viewers a glimpse into his new controversial documentary film
, “Ukraine on Fire,” which claims to reveal “the truth” about Ukraine’s Maidan revolution.

A new trailer was released Friday ahead of a wider summer release.

Given exclusive access to Russian President Vladimir Putin and former President of Ukraine Victor Yanukovcych, the trailer pushes claims of far-right involvement in the Maidan protests and following revolution.

Testimony from the disgraced Yanukovych included his claims that “the whole [Maiden] process was headquartered in the US embassy.” The former president also said that “no one knows” the identity of snipers who shot down protesters during the final, bloody days of the Maidan showdown. The vast majority of independent experts believe that Yanukovych's troops were involved in the shootings.

Visibly relaxed in the company of the three-time Oscar winner, Yanukovych said that
“no one should feel safe”
after the Maidan revolution.

https://youtu.be/gVdvp188rk4

Russia Insider
Russian politician Zhirinovsky slams anti-Russian American pundit during a live talk-show
Jun 18, 2016

https://youtu.be/al4e--gYqDw
Russian politician Zhirinovsky destroys American puppet Michael Bohm during a talk-show, LIVE..
Would US let Russian journalists/politicians to talk live? Michael Bohm has been defending American criminal policy for years by now, all the time on a live talk-show.

Tass
Kiev issues note of protest over Russian defense minister’s trip to Crimea (Video)
June 17, 19:31 UTC+3
http://tass.ru/en/world/883147
KIEV, June 17. /TASS/. Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry has expressed protest and referred a note to the Russian Foreign Ministry over a recent working trip to Crimea by Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu.
"The Ukrainian Foreign Ministry expresses protest over Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Shoigu’s stay on Jun 16 in Ukraine’s sovereign territory in its internationally recognized borders, which includes the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol, that was not agreed with the Ukrainian side," the press service of the Ukrainian foreign ministry said on Friday.

"Shoigu’s stay in the territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea is a flagrant infringement on Ukraine’s state sovereignty by the Russian authorities," the ministry said, adding that a note of protest was referred to the Russian Foreign Ministry.

Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu made a working trip to Crimea on June 16. Video

The Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol, a city with a special status on the Crimean Peninsula, where most residents are Russians, refused to recognize the legitimacy of authorities brought to power amid riots during a coup in Ukraine in February 2014.

Crimea and Sevastopol adopted declarations of independence on March 11, 2014. They held a referendum on March 16, 2014, in which 96.77% of Crimeans and 95.6% of Sevastopol voters chose to secede from Ukraine and join the Russian Federation. Russian President Vladimir Putin signed the reunification deals March 18, 2014.

Despite the absolutely convincing results of the referendum, Ukraine has been refusing to recognize Crimea as a part of Russia

Siberia said:
To be honest, at one point I reached the state when I couldn't read the news from Ukraine anymore - it was short after I started the Iodine protocol, about half a year ago. It was so emotionally hurtful that I just stopped reading those news completely. And it is only now that I slowly start reading them again. So you all probably know way more than me about how the situation has been developing there in the recent months.

Thanks for sharing, and understand what you are saying; it's difficult from a Western point of view, let alone what you and Youlik perceive/experience currently and historically. The news flies by so quickly on multiple fronts, it changes, obscures and reveals, so figure I should do my best to observe it in the most objective way possible, and that is not easy.

Today I read one interesting news in Russian, here is a quick machine translation:

The attitude of Russians and Ukrainians to each other improved significantly since last year. This is evidenced by results of a survey conducted by "Levada-center" in the last days of May.

39% of Russians treat Ukraine well, negative attitudes expressed 47% of respondents, while 13% were undecided.

For comparison - in May last year, the number of detractors in Ukraine was 59%.

In turn, 42% of Ukrainians expressed a positive attitude towards Russia. Negative sentiment towards our country express almost as many - 43%. Not able to decide - 15%. In May last year the number of Ukrainians with a strong anti-Russian position was far greater - 57%. That is, the number of "Russophobes" in Ukraine decreased by 14% during the year.

Most experts, including Ukrainian, believe that the reason for such "mutual warming" to the lack of large-scale fighting in the Donbass in the past year, as well as the recent history with the exchange of Savchenko for two Russians.

Ukrainian sociologist Yevhen Kopatko believes that the significant role was played by the human factor. "Ukraine is gradually focusing on solving its internal problems. And against the backdrop of the economic and social reality faced by Ukrainians, it becomes obvious that not everything can be blamed on Russia", - said the sociologist.

"In addition, the Western media are unequivocal signals that Ukraine should not aggravate relations with Russia and even, on the contrary, it is necessary to re-establish economic ties. For the Ukrainian public opinion it was a landmark event", said Kopatko.

Thus, the Kiev government now has two choices: still trying to sculpt the image of Russia as an enemy and aggressor, or "slowing the momentum" to gradually return to a reasonable economic cooperation with our country.

- On the one hand, the Kiev regime is very convenient without end to continue the war in the Donbass - the director of the Center for Political Studies, University of Finance Pavel Salin. - Thus, you can, as before, to write off all the problems in the economy for the "Russian aggression" and "Donbass terrorists." And the Ukrainian society will be cohesive, because it has a common enemy.

On the other hand, just the economy is so bad that even the trench warfare in Ukraine is becoming increasingly heavy burden. Soon, in Kiev simply does not have the means to pay for the so-called "ATO". Earlier Poroshenko in financing the war could count on the unconditional support of the West. But now, in an environment where the Ukrainian army for two years and was not able to destroy the unrecognized republic, the West increasingly loses interest to finance the Kiev regime. Since most of the money goes not to address the country's problems, but is simply stolen.

In addition, Poroshenko understands that active steps against the DPR and LPR may lead to a serious military defeat, the loss of new territories. But a lot of political forces in Ukraine will not forgive this to current president , and in the West too. At a minimum, this defeat greatly complicate the position of the President of Ukraine, as the maximum - will happen next coup.

Therefore, most likely, the choice will be made to ensure that in the information field, as before, to demonize the image of Russia, accusing it of aggression.

But in practice, Ukrainian businessmen and politicians will try to establish favorable economic ties with Russia. Such a policy will lead to the very limited success of propaganda, because people somehow still get the real information about what is happening on the front line in the Donbass. And if this information will be dramatically different from that talk "from the TV box", it will decrease the credibility of the official media.

"SP": - If Ukraine does not have the means to wage war, why the frequent attacks on settlements DPR and LPR?

- First of all, Kiev is simply unable to firmly control the situation on the front line. Nationalist battalions as part of the ATO are trying to aggravate the situation, because they understand that the peace process dramatically weaken their influence in Ukraine. In addition, the parties understand that at any moment can happen final "Frozen conflict" and then, most likely, the area will be divided on the "Yugoslav variant". That is the one area that controls the party to the conflict in fact, legally assigned to it. So now ATO attempts to take a more advantageous position, capturing the so-called "gray zone".

"SP": - Is there a chance that poorly controlled Kiev nationalist and Nazi battalions are disbanded or placed under strict control?

- Probably, such plans are floating in Kiev, but whether they can be realized - the big question. In Ukraine the situation is now very turbulent. And what's going to happen in the end, I cannot predict. A characteristic feature of the situation is that the West can only affect Kiev's politicians. But they in turn are able to influence is not at all the forces and processes within the country.

- According to my observations of the Ukrainian society, it is now roughly divided in half. One half is set against Russia sharply negative - says political scientist, a representative of the DPR in the Rostov region, Eduard Popov. - The other half expresses sympathy, or at least does not feel hostility. Events at the football championship in France showed that the most active part of Ukrainian society, which includes sports fans, are still anti-Russian.

I do not believe that the Kiev authorities, who made so much effort on the creation of the enemy image of Russia, suddenly change their policies and start to convince citizens of the need for economic cooperation with our country.

And Poroshenko recent statement that the Ukrainians should be ready at any time to deploy guerrilla warfare just confirms it.

"SP": - How would you explain the warming of the Ukrainian society with regard to Russia?

- It's life. According to the official (possibly understated) data from Ukrainian sources, 10% of tourists in the Crimea are citizens of Ukraine. These people see that the situation does not deteriorate in the Crimea, but on the contrary - the roads are being repaired, resort infrastructure is improving. Hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians, including from the Western regions come to work in Russia and see that much of what Ukrainian media persuades them in is not true. Against this reality, even Russophobic minded citizens of Ukraine have nothing left to do but to recognize that things in Russia are going not as bad as they would like to see them.

So, perhaps, a little light at the end of the tunnel?

Perhaps there is some light and when the people see, a natural healing might progress, especially if they can sort out the cognitive and historical biases. This could be greatly helped if the surrounding countries (and Germany) help support and mend the divides. However, the West/NATO will not accept that, so this is what people need to see, what and who is manipulating them to the extreme and to their determent, osit.

Thanks for the translation.

Ukrainian punitives launched 140 mines at the territories of the DPR for the last 24 hours
http://novorossia.today/ukrainian-punitives-launched-140-mines-at-the-territories-f-the-dpr-for-the-last-24-hours/

Since 8 pm to 04 am Kiev fighters conducted shelling of villages Kominternvo and Sahanka in the south of the DPR, Aleksandrovka and Staromihaylovka in the west of Donetsk, and Dokuchaevsk.

Altogether 138 mines were launched. It was added that tank shelling was fixed at the village Aleksandrovka.
Data on destroying is being specified.

Two houses burnt, 15 houses damaged as a result of night shelling by Kiev fighters at the northern suburb of Gorlovka
http://novorossia.today/two-houses-burnt-15-houses-damaged-as-a-result-of-night-shelling-by-kiev-fighters-at-the-northern-suburb-of-gorlovka/

‘Two populated houses are nearly burnt in our village, 15 more destroyed. All this is a result of shelling by Kiev fighters’; it was reported by the representative of local administration.

It was earlier reported that as a result of night shelling by UAF power line was damaged.

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko ranks sixth on the list of 100 richest people in Ukraine with his fortune estimated at $858 mln, according to the Forbes Ukraine magazine.

Coup Leader Of Ukraine And War Criminal Poroshenko Ranks 6th Of Richest People ~ Forbes Magazine

Over the past year Poroshenko’s fortune has grown by $100 mln, which allowed him to move up from the eighth place to the sixth place, the magazine said.

Ukrainian oligarch Rinat Akhmetov has retained his leading position on the list. His fortune reduced by $4.6 bln over the last year and is now estimated at $ 2.3 billion. According to the magazine the decrease was due to decline in world prices for iron ore and metal, as well as lower demand for products mining and metallurgical complex in the country.

Tycoon Igor Kolomoisky with $ 1.3 billion ranks second on the list. The magazine notes that “over the past five years, the fortune of the richest resident of Dnipropetrovsk decreased by more than twice.”

His companion, a co-owner of the Privat group Gennadiy Bogolyubov managed to keep his fortune on the same level – $1.3 bln. Another Ukrainian billionaire, the owner of the Interpipe corporation Viktor Pinchuk moved down from the second place to the fourth one losing about $ 300 mln. Now his fortune is estimated at $ 1.2 bln, the Forbes Ukraine magazine said.

Owner of the Mironovsky Kheboprodukt company Yuri Kosyuk closed the top five of Ukrainian richest. Forbes Ukraine sums up that in general the state of Top 100 reduced by a quarter and now totals only $20 bln. The magazine attributes the decrease to the fall in prices of raw materials, halts of plants and factories in the area of ··military operation in Donbass (Eastern Ukraine), as well as to the loss of the Russian market.

I thought this article up on SOTT was an especially good one, with one Donetsk militiaman drawing comparisons between the Nazi occupation of Ukraine with NATO's puppet-occupation of Ukraine:

Current Ukrainian 'ceasefire' reminds Donetsk residents of the 1941 Nazi occupation

The fighting on the fronts of Donbass that unfolded on June 22nd, 2016 were commented on by the militiaman with the call-sign "Zodiac," who drew parallels to the tragic events of 1941:

"It is not at all ridiculous that some comrades have drawn parallels between the events of June 22nd, 1941 and today's situation. As if we were in 1941, at 4:00 in the morning on June 22nd, 2016, we heard the roar of planes and artillery of the UkroWerhmacht. As is usual, the evening began with mortar and small arms fighting in the Kominternovo district, at the airport, Spartak, Yasinovataya, and north of Gorlovka. Not too long ago we got a call from Marinka, and there the evening disco also began with machine gun and mortar fire and the icing on the cake: infantry fighting vehicles. In general, this is a standard evening in Novorossiya, with the exception of action on the font in Pervomaisk district."

[...][

The residents of Mariupol are tired of the tyranny of the UAF and the Azov battalion. Here is what one resident from the seaside town wrote:

"Guys, how much can be tolerated? I live in Mariupol and I am in shock! Bandits from the punitive Azov battalion are erecting totems to Perun. Who allowed these dogs to boss around our city? Who gave these dogs the right to set their own rules? What's next? Will there be human sacrifices with beheadings for everyone who doesn't "love the motherland" or say "glory to Ukraine" ??? I beg you to liberate our city from these Nazis. I will do everything possible as a partisan, and as soon as you liberate the city I'll join the ranks of the militia! I am ready to go even to Kiev or even America! They don't deserve a chance, they don't deserve Minsk. It's impossible to believe in a country which in its time was torn apart by Poland, and then Germany. I understand that war is tactics and calculation, but I think some of our 'strategists' have not once, but twice gravely miscalculated! We are all waiting for the day of liberation from the Ukrainian heel! Mariupol is waiting!"

ВСУ задерживает около 500 автомобилей на КПП «Майорск», возможны провокации, — Басурин

23.06.2016 - 17:20
ВСУ задерживает около 500 автомобилей на КПП «Майорск», возможны провокации, — Басурин | Русская весна
ВСУ вновь начали задерживать проверку автомобилей, следующих со стороны ДНР, в районе КПП «Майорск» под Горловкой, транспорт оставляют на линии фронта на ночь.

«Украинская сторона затягивает осмотр автомобилей на КПП „Майорск“, сейчас в очереди около 500 машин. Людей, по сути, принуждают ночевать там, — сообщил заместитель командующего оперативным командованием ДНР Эдуард Басурин, передает ДАН.

— Вчера вечером в районе КПП „Майорск“ были запущены к нулевом посту гражданские лица, до двадцати автомобилей и остановлены перед линией непосредственного перехода».

Он рассказал, что через некоторое время ВСУ открыли огонь по блокпосту ДНР, который располагается в непосредственной близости. Были задействованы БМП и стрелковое оружие.

«Ответный огонь не открывался. Выдержка наших военнослужащих позволила гражданским не попасть под перекрестный обстрел», — отметил представитель командования.
Это уже не первый случай. В апреле схожая ситуация наблюдалась как на КПП «Майорск», так и на КПП «Еленовка» под Донецком. Ночью 27 апреля ВСУ открыли минометный огонь по КПП «Еленовка». На пункте пропуска тогда также находились мирные жители. Погибли пять человек, в том числе беременная женщина, еще десять человек были ранены.

По словам Басурина, проблема обстрела зон КПП поднималась неоднократно на совместных заседаниях СЦКК и ОБСЕ. В частности, этим занимался начальник штаба российского представительства СЦКК Владимир Чебан. 22 июня он был депортирован с Украины по решению СБУ.

Translation
UAF holds about 500 cars at the checkpoint "Mayorsk" of possible provocations, — Basurin

23.06.2016 - 17:20
UAF holds about 500 cars at the checkpoint "Mayorsk" of possible provocations, — Basurin | Russian spring
UAF once again began to hold the test cars, following from the DNR, the area of the checkpoint "Maori" under the Gorlovka, transport leave on the front line for the night.

"The Ukrainian side is delaying the inspection of vehicles at the checkpoint "Mayorsk", is now in line for about 500 cars. People, in fact, forced to spend the night there, — said the Deputy commander of the operational command DPR Eduard Bacurin, reports DAN.

— Yesterday evening in the area of checkpoint "Mayorsk" was running to the zero post civilians to twenty cars and stopped before the line of the direct transition.

He said that after some time UAF opened fire on a checkpoint DPR, which is located in the immediate vicinity. Was involved infantry fighting vehicles and small arms.

"Return fire was not opened. Extract our troops allowed civilians to get caught in the cross fire," — said the representative of the command.
This is not the first case. In April, a similar situation was observed at the checkpoint "Mayorsk", and at the checkpoint "Elenovka", near Donetsk. On the night of 27 April, UAF opened mortar fire on the checkpoint "Elenovka". At the checkpoint, then were civilians. Killed five people, including a pregnant woman, another ten people were wounded.
According to Basurin, the problem of shelling the checkpoint areas was raised repeatedly at meetings of the JCCC and the OSCE. In particular, this was done by the chief of staff of the Russian representative office SCCC Vladimir Ceban. On 22 June he was deported from Ukraine by decision of the SBU.

http://rusvesna.su/news/1466691617

ВСУ открыли огонь по жилым кварталам Донецка
http://rusvesna.su/news/1466719486

24.06.2016 - 1:04
ВСУ открыли огонь по жилым кварталам Донецка | Русская весна
Украинская армия начала обстрел микрорайона Азотный Куйбышевского района Донецка из тяжелых орудий.
«Только что зафиксировано несколько прилетов артиллерийских снарядов в микрорайон Азотный», — об этом ДАН сообщил источник в силовых ведомствах ДНР.
Он добавил, что под огнем ВСУ также оказался поселок Лозовое Ясиноватского района.
В общей сложности по пострадавшим участкам выпущено не менее 10 артиллерийских снарядов калибра 122 мм. Обстрел был начат из оккупированного ВСУ села Водяное к северу от Донецка.
Информации о пострадавших и разрушениях пока не поступало.

UAF opened fire at residential areas of Donetsk

24.06.2016 - 1:04
UAF opened fire at residential areas of Donetsk | Russian spring
Ukrainian army started shelling of the neighborhood Nitrogen Kuibyshev district of Donetsk with heavy artillery.
"Just recorded a few arrivals of artillery shells into the neighborhood of Nitrogen", DAN said a source in law enforcement agencies the DPR.
He added that under fire of the UAF has also been found lozove village of Yasynuvata district.
In total affected parcels released at least 10 artillery shells of 122 mm caliber. the Attack was launched from the occupied UAF of the village Water North of Donetsk.
Information on victims and destructions did not arrive yet.

A video was posted online purportedly showing Ukrainian soldiers burying a member of pro-Russian forces alive.

Horrific Video Shows Ukrainian Soldiers Burying Pro-Russian Alive
http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950403000387

In the video which was initially aired on Russia’s channel TV Zvezda, four men wearing camouflage uniforms and balaclavas can be seen throwing a man into an open grave, the Sun reported.

Then they start to shovel earth on the man until he is completely buried. In the video, a voice can be heard saying in Ukrainian that “he is not dead yet.”

Conflict erupted in Eastern Ukraine after people in the country’s Black Sea peninsula of Crimea voted for unification with Russia in March 2014. The West brands the development as Moscow’s annexation of the territory. The US and its allies in Europe also accuse Moscow of having a hand in the crisis in eastern Ukraine, a charge Russia denies.

The Ukrainian government has come up with yet another “brilliant” way to improve the unenviable financial situation in which the country has found itself thanks to their “talent.”

Ukraine names new price: Russia must both "return Crimea and pay 3 trillion"
http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/06/ukraine-names-new-price-russia-must.html

They argue that Russia should not only return Crimea to Ukraine, but also give Kiev money “for using” the peninsula.

This was stated today by the first deputy minister of justice of Ukraine, Natalya Sevostyanova. The amount which Ukraine wants to receive, according to preliminary estimates, is 1 trillion hryvnia [around $122 billion - JA].

“You will immediately ask me about the amount, as different amounts have been suggested, but the estimated amount which we have today amounts to one trillion,” Sevostyanova announced to journalists.

According to her, Kiev will think of how to justify increasing this “compensation” and “redress” by consulting European experts.

“The European Court for Human Rights is taking note of the information which we have provided and when the case will already be de facto won, and when it will be recognized that articles have been violated, then we will move to the stage of ‘redress’ and will determine an amount. Obviously, at such a stage, we will appeal to international expert organizations so that the European Court can clearly establish this sum on account of the evidence and documents which we have provided concerning the damage done to our country due to the restricted use of this property,” the deputy minister said.

Sevostyanova stressed that this money is not a substitute for Crimea. It cannot just be paid and everything left as is. Ukraine wants both Crimea and the money.

“We are not talking about compensation for loss. We are demanding the return and de-occupation of Crimea and financial compensation for what we were de facto unable to use during this entire period,” Sevostyanova concluded.

2 houses burnt, 15 more destroyed as a result of shelling of Zaytsevo in the northern suburb of Gorlovka.

Two houses burnt, 15 houses damaged as a result of night shelling by Kiev fighters at the northern suburb of Gorlovka
http://novorossia.today/two-houses-burnt-15-houses-damaged-as-a-result-of-night-shelling-by-kiev-fighters-at-the-northern-suburb-of-gorlovka/

‘Two populated houses are nearly burnt in our village, 15 more destroyed. All this is a result of shelling by Kiev fighters’; it was reported by the representative of local administration.

It was earlier reported that as a result of night shelling by UAF power line was damaged.

По поводу украинских попыток получения компенсаций, если кто раньше не читал. Факт свидетельствует о том, что еще до начала переворота Крым был "продан" американцам в том или ином виде. И теперь не украинские власти власти требуют компенсаций, а американцы через них хотят вернуть вложенное.

FLB: Американский портал госзакупок случайно раскрыл планы США по Крыму и Севастополю
http://flb.ru/info/57694.html

"Факт, что референдум в Крыму сорвал планы США на Украине, находит все больше и больше подтверждений. И это не просто рассуждения экспертов в дискуссии на данную тему, и даже не выкладки аналитических центров, а вполне себе практическая сторона вопроса. Речь идет о потенциальном присутствии американских «друзей» на территории Крыма и Севастополя.

Подтверждение намерений США окопаться, что называется, в полный рост на территории Крыма и Севастополя было выявлено в ходе исследования американского портала государственных закупок и тендеров, где, собственно и был размещен тендер на проведение ремонта севастопольской средней школы №5. (N33191-13-R-1240)
По мнению премьер-министра Крыма Сергея Аксенова, школу предполагалось реконструировать под инженерную базу ВМФ США. Согласно информации на сайте государственных закупок Federal Business Opportunity, тендер был добавлен 5 сентября 2013 года и отменен 15 апреля 2014 года " в связи с текущей ситуацией на Украине". Заявки на участие в тендере принимались до 21 октября 2013 года. В качестве заказчика в тендере указано Инженерно-строительное командование ВМС США. Согласно информации на сайте NAVFAC, оно занимается проектированием, строительством и обслуживанием объектов и обеспечением инфраструктуры для различных подразделений ВМС США. В документации тендера среди требуемых работ перечислены ремонт крыши, восьми туалетных комнат, спортивного зала и раздевалок
Второй тендер – в лучших традициях «имиджевых» программ Пентагона, где ставка на гуманитарную составляющую, дабы создать благоприятное впечатление об американском военном присутствии на чужой территории. Многие легко вспомнят как после тотальных убийств местного населения улыбчивые американские оккупанты ходят по детским домом и приютам с подарками, дабы сфотографироваться с детьми, которых эти же американцы оставили сиротами. Бомбить Крым Пентагон, вроде бы не собирался, однако, положительную репутацию формировать в глазах граждан американцы явно намеревались. На это указывает заказ N33191-14-R-0601, согласно которому, «Работа включает в себя реконструкцию в неонатальноого и инфекционного отделений в больнице Республиканской детской в Симферополе». «Ориентировочная стоимость строительства от $ 250000 и $ 500000. Подрядчик должен завершить все работы в течение 360 календарных дней после заключения контракта» - сказано в заявке от 12 декабря 2013 года, которая, впрочем, отменена 14 апреля 2014 по тем же самым причинам – «изменение ситуации».
Что еще собирались отремонтировать, построить, отреставрировать на территории Крыма и Севастополя добрые американские тети и дяди из США, не суть, ибо замыслы и задачи ясны – с подачи самопровозглашенной хунты превратить город русских моряков Севастополь, да и весь Крым – в американскую военную вотчину, поближе к границам России. О том, что процессы шли именно в этом направлении свидетельствует и интенсивность финансирования тех, в чью задачу входит «доброжелательное отношение» к США, на основе американских же грантов. 2013 год стал годом накачки «правозащитных» групп и прочих НКО деньгами через фонды. А параллельно, американским подрядным организациям, как видим, уже были предложены тендеры на освоение оккупированной территории. Однако реакция Крыма и Севастополя на переворот в Киеве, которая вылилась в проведение мирного референдума и мирного развода с Украиной, спутала Государственному департаменту США все планы. Надо сказать, США по большому счету повезло, что волей граждан такие замыслы Вашингтона были разрушены, поскольку осядь американцы на русской земле, то, как пить дать, ходить и жить там спокойно не смог бы ни один американский военный, работая, в лучшем случае на аптеку, и удивляя травматологов."

Translation

About the Ukrainian efforts to gain compensation, if not previously read. The fact suggests that even before the coup, the Crimea was "sold" to the Americans in one form or another. And now is not the Ukrainian government authorities demanding compensation, and the Americans using them want to recoup their investment.

FLB: American public procurement portal accidentally revealed the US plans for Crimea and Sevastopol

"The fact that the referendum in Crimea has disrupted US plans in Ukraine, finds more and more confirmations. And it's not just the arguments of experts in the discussion on this topic, and not even the calculations of the analytical centers, but it is a practical side of the issue. We are talking about the potential presence of American "friends" on the territory of Crimea and Sevastopol.

Proof of US intentions to dig in, what is called, in full growth on the territory of Crimea and Sevastopol were identified in the study of the American portal of public procurement and tenders where, in fact, and was placed the tender for the renovation of Sevastopol high school №5. (N33191-13-R-1240)
According to the Prime Minister of the Crimea Sergey Aksenov, the school was to be redeveloped with engineering US naval base. According to information on the website of public procurement, Federal Business Opportunity, the tender was added 5 September 2013 and abolished on 15 April 2014 in connection with the current situation in Ukraine." Applications for participation in the tender were accepted until 21 October 2013. As a customer in the tender specified construction and Engineering command, U.S. Navy. According to information on the NAVFAC website, it is engaged in the design, construction and maintenance of facilities and provision of infrastructure for different units of the US Navy. The documentation of the tender among the requirements listed a roof repair, eight bathrooms, gym and locker rooms
The second tender is in the best traditions of "image" programs of the Pentagon, where the rate on the humanitarian component, in order to create a favorable impression of the American military presence on foreign soil. Many will readily recall how, after the total murders of the local population smiling the American occupiers go at the children's home and orphanages with gifts, in order to be photographed with the children, whom the Americans left orphans. Crimea to bomb the Pentagon, were not going to like, however, a positive reputation to form in the eyes of the citizens the Americans clearly intended. This is indicated by the order N33191-14-R-0601, according to which "the Work includes the reconstruction neonataleia and of infectious departments in the Republican children's hospital in Simferopol". "The estimated cost of construction between $ 250000 and $ 500000. The contractor shall complete all work within 360 calendar days after the conclusion of the contract", - stated in the application dated December 12, 2013, which, however, cancelled on 14 April 2014 for the same reasons – "change the situation".
What else was going to fix, build, restore on the territory of Crimea and Sevastopol good American aunts and uncles from the USA, not the essence, because the ideas and the objectives are clear – with the filing of the self-proclaimed junta to turn the city of Russian sailors in Sevastopol and the whole Crimea – the us military fiefdom, close to the borders of Russia. That the process went in this direction and shows the intensity of financing, whose mission is "friendly attitude" towards the United States, on the basis of American grants. 2013 was a year of pumping "human rights" groups and other NGO money through the Fund. And in parallel, American contractors, as we see, was already invited tenders for the development of the occupied territory. However, the reaction of the Crimea and Sevastopol to the coup in Kiev, which resulted in the holding of a peaceful referendum and a peaceful divorce of Ukraine, has confused the State Department for the U.S. plans. I must say, the US by and large lucky will of the citizens of such a conception of Washington had been destroyed because Asadi Americans on Russian soil, then, as to drink, to walk and to live there quietly could not none of the us military, working, in the best case, the pharmacy, and surprising trauma."

Donetsk hospital bombed; Motorola allegedly the target (Video - Photos)
http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/06/video-donetsk-hospital-bombed-motorola.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGwIvrFMwk8

Today’s bombing at the Republican Traumatology Center in Donetsk was an attempt on the life of Arseniy Pavlov famous under the call-sign “Motorola.”

This has been reported by an informed source in the Ministry of State Security of the republic, Russian Spring reports. [Russian Spring reported that the bomb was detonated several seconds after Motorola arrived - JA]

According to local residents, around 11 in the morning an explosion shook Donetsk which was not identified as an “incoming shell.” According to presently unconfirmed information, the bomb exploded at the Republican Trauma Center.

As local residents have reported on social networks, a car was blown up. The blast also “strafed” nearby buildings. Sappers are currently working at the scene. Information on victims is still being specified.

The explosion which occurred at the Donetsk Republican Trauma Center was an assassination attempt on one of the battalion commanders of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic, Arseniy Pavlov (Motorola), DPR head Alexander Zakharchenko has stated.

Zakharchenko confirms assassination attempt on Motorola
http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/06/zakharchenko-confirms-assassination.html

“This was an attempt on the reconnaissance battalion commander known by the call-sign Motorola. The attempt failed. I will openly say that I know Arseniy as a warrior, as a man, and believe me, there are plenty of other places where he could have been blown up if so desired, but doing this at a hospital where children are laying and civilians come is beyond all human understanding,” Zakarchenko is quoted as saying by Donetsk News Agency.

The explosion occurred on the morning of June 24th in the Kievsky district of Donetsk. There were no injuries, but the mortuary building and seven cars were damaged.

The explosion happened in the territory of the Donetsk traumatological center, sabotage group tried to arrange terroristic provocation.

Massive explosion carried out in the center of Donetsk (Photos)
http://novorossia.today/127295-2/

Criminals used land mine in order to explode a car. Workers off the center consider that mine could be fixed last evening.

‘Militarymen arrive here regularly to have treatment. Probably, mine was installed with a purpose to kill someone of them’, doctor of the hospital commented.

Fortunately, no one was killed, only trees and car were damaged. No casualties.

As a result of night shelling conducted by Kiev fighters, children hospital, populated houses destroyed on Biryuzova Street of Kirovskiy district of Donetsk.

Cruel shelling of Kiev junta fighters at Biryzova Street of Donetsk (Photos)
http://novorossia.today/127346-2/

In regard to the words of local dweller, the shelling was intensive and it started very suddenly, people did not have time to go down in bomb shelters, widows broke into peace.

‘At about 1 am we heard loud explosion, my son was in a room where windows flew away and all glasses broke into peace, we ran out to the corridor, then we felt how gas started smelling, we felt that everything could happen that moment, thank God we are alive now!’, local woman talked to journalists of Novorossia TV.

DPR deputy Command-In-Chief Eduard Basurin reported that according to his opinion the shelling carried out from 2 direction where Ukrainian positions are: Krasnogorovka to the west and Avdeevka to the north.

‘I saw fragments of armament of 122 mm caliber, however, local dwellers say that there was something larger, so we can suppose that artillery of 152 mm caliber was used also’, Basurin.

‘And the holl in the huse 30 is a proof off this’, Basurin added.

Fortunately, this time is without casualties, however, 3 block of flats and children hospital destroyed

ВСУ ведут массированный обстрел позиций Народной милиции ЛНР

http://rusvesna.su/news/1466892607

26.06.2016 - 1:10
Вечером 25 июня ВСУ начали массированный обстрел позиций Народной милиции ЛНР, расположенных возле села Веселогоровка Перевальского района.

«Буквально шквал огня обрушили подразделения ВСУ из села Троицкого на наши позиции у Веселогоровки. Огонь ведется из 120 мм минометов, автоматических станковых грантометов (АГС), стреляют интенсивно также из БМП», — сообщает агентство ЛИЦ со ссылкой на оборонное ведомство Республики.

Сообщается, что обстрел начался примерно в 23:15 25 июня. Только за час на позиции Народной милиции ЛНР прилетело не меньше двадцати мин, обстрел продолжается.

Информация о возможных потерях уточняется.

UAF are massive shelling of the People's Militia LNR positions

06/26/2016 - 1:10
In the evening on June 25 UAF launched a massive bombardment of the People's Militia LNR positions located near the village of Veselogorovka Perevalsk area.

"Literally rained down a barrage of fire from the Trinity UAF unit sat on our position in Veselogorovki. Fires of 120 mm mortars, heavy machine automatic grantometov (AGS), and intensive shooting from BMP "- said PERSONS citing the Defense Ministry of the Republic.

It is reported that the fire started at about 23:15 June 25th. Only an hour by the position of the People's Militia LNR flew no less than twenty minutes, the firing continued.

Information about possible losses specified.

Ukrainian security forces began shelling the self-proclaimed Lugansk People’s Republic (LPR) militia located near the village of Veselohorivka in Perevalsk area on late Saturday, local media reported Sunday.

Ukrainian Forces Shell Lugansk People’s Republic Militia
http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160626/1041962669/ukraine-lpr-shelling-veselohorivka.html

According to Lugansk Information Center citing a source in the self-proclaimed LPR, the shelling began at 23:15 local time [20:15 GMT].

"Artillery barrage literally rained down on our position in Veselohorivka from the Ukrainian security forces in village of Troitsky," the source said.

The source specified that the Ukrainian army is using 120-millimeter mortars and automatic mounted grenade launchers to open fire on the LPR militia.

"No less than 20 mines have been fired our way."

Kiev launched a special military operation in Ukraine’s southeast in April 2014, after local residents refused to recognize the new Ukrainian authorities, which came to power as a result of a coup.

2 children perished in DPR’s Kominternovo as a result of power station damaged by Kiev forces
http://novorossia.today/2-children-perished-in-dpr-s-kominternovo-as-a-result-of-power-station-damaged-by-kiev-forces/

It was reported early in the morning that boy of 6 years perished in Kominternovo because his stepped at the power line broken by UAF (Ukrainian Armed Forces).

However, later at 11.40 one more tragedy happened in the village, child of 7 years who played football also taught the line and died. It was reported by the DPR Defence Ministry.

Be reminded that Kiev punitives subjected to artillery shelling village Kominternovo in the south of the DPR last night. Despite Minsk agreements, Kiev junta fighters keep on destroying populated houses and kill civilians in Donbass.

6 buildings destroyed in the DPR, 75 more got damages
http://novorossia.today/6-buildings-destroyed-in-the-dpr-75-more-got-damages/

For the last week 6 houses destroyed, and 75 got damages as a result of shelling by Kiev fighters at the DPR localities. General-mayor of the DPR Denis Sinenkov reported yesterday.

DPR Defence Ministry representative pointed out that Kiev armed forces left without power Gorlovka, Kominternovo, Staromihaylovka.

Altogether, the Kiev fighters shelled the republic 3500 times for the week.

The results of Thursday's Brexit referendum on the United Kingdom's membership in the European Union have sent waves of shock and disbelief throughout Europe and around the world; now, Ukrainian politicians are trying to spin the news into a golden opportunity for Ukraine to take Britain's place in the supranational union.

Don’t Worry Europe, Ukraine is Ready to Take UK's Place Following Brexit
http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160626/1041974114/ukraine-britain-brexit-commentary-analysis.html

On Thursday, the United Kingdom held a referendum to determine whether or not the country should leave the EU. According to the final results, 51.9% of voters, or 17.4 million people, decided to support Brexit, while about 16.1 million opposed it.

Commenting on what was clearly a political and ideological defeat for the European project, Ukrainian politicians have tried to put a brave face on things, some even suggesting that Ukraine, which has been trying to join the supranational bloc for nearly two-and-a-half years now, might actually take Great Britain's place in the bloc.

Vekhovna Rada lawmaker Hanna Hopko was most blunt, pondering on her Facebook page whether "with Britain leaving, will Ukraine come in to save Europe as a continent. Berlin must play a proactive role: having lost Britain, the EU must gain Ukraine."

Having said that, Hopko also warned that euroscepticism inside Ukraine itself will inevitably grow if Brussels fails to provide Kiev with the long-promised visa-free regime in the nearest future. "The world is changing. If we do not consolidate, we may find ourselves in the wilderness," she said.

For his part, Odessa Region Governor Mikheil Saakashvili wrote on his own Facebook page that he is confident that Brussels will ask Ukraine to join the EU in the UK's place if and when the country really becomes needed by Europe.

At the same time, the governor admitted that "after the British referendum, Europe is entering a period of weakness."

Shortly after the results of the referendum had been revealed, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko urged British authorities to ignore the outcome, just has he had earlier urged Dutch authorities to ignore the Dutch advisory vote on Ukraine-EU association.

Meanwhile, Foreign Affairs Minister Pavlo Klimkin insisted that the results of the Brexit referendum will not in any way affect the liberalization of the EU visa regime with Kiev, stressing that the only condition for a visa-free regime is the fulfillment of the requirements set forth by Brussels.

Commenting on Ukrainian politicians' hopes amid Brexit's results, independent Russian online news and analysis portal Svobodnaya Pressa turned to Ukrainian political scientist Alexander Dudchak and CIS-EMO Institute analyst Stanislav Byshok.

The leaders of the Maidan cannot admit that all of the rhetoric under which the coup d'état took place is absolutely meaningless," the analyst noted, speaking about the events of February 2014 which led to the overthrow of the Yanukovych government. "Indeed, one has to be a brainless politician to confuse a 'goal' and the 'means toward achieving a goal'. Membership in any organization cannot be an end in itself. Membership can only be a means to an end. The main objective of the authorities should be to improve the standard of living, sustainable development and the security of its citizens."

Yet, as Svobodnaya Pressa columnist Dmitri Rodionov pointed out, commenting on the results of Brexit, as "Britain gracefully leaves the sinking ship of a 'united Europe'," Ukraine, for over two-and-a-half years now, has "been attempting to climb aboard, destroying their own sovereignty, tearing their economy to shreds and killing tens of thousands of their own citizens" in the process.

Asked to comment on Poroshenko's proposal that British authorities should simply ignore the referendum results, Dudchak noted that the president seems "genuinely not to understand that not every country can simply ignore the opinion of its people when it comes to the fate of their nation."

"For Ukrainians," he added, "Poroshenko's comments are not surprising; people have become accustomed to his and his team's view that the opinion of the people means nothing."

As for Ms. Hopko's warning that an EU failure to grant Ukraine the much-coveted visa-free regime will result in growing euroscepticism, the political analyst suggested that actually, Europeans could care less about Kiev's threats. "Europe does not care about the opinions of Ukrainians. Whether or not Ukrainians become eurosceptics does not concern Europe. This is a problem only for Ukraine and its citizens. But Kiev has a serious problem – the guidelines that Maidan pushed onto Ukraine have now been smashed to smithereens, and it has turned out that Ukrainians were pushed into a dead-end."

For his part, Stanislav Byshok, a political commentator and analyst at the Commonwealth of Independent States Election Monitoring Organization (CIS-EMO), suggested that the results of Brexit are an important blow for Maidan supporters.

In the eyes of a significant part of Ukrainian society, the legitimacy of the 2014 coup d'état, and that of the authorities that came out of it, rests on three pillars. The first was the need to get rid of the corrupt regime of Viktor Yanukovych. Second was the moral right to exact revenge for the heroes of the 'Heavenly Hundred'…Third was the speeding up of Ukraine's European integration."

"What is happening now to these pillars?" It has turned out, Byshok noted, "that Yanukovych's regime proved to be no more corrupt than what came to replace it." Meanwhile, "the initial belief, growing out of media propaganda, that the 'Heavenly Hundred' were killed by Yanukovych's snipers, is also becoming more and more illusory. What's left is the last pillar – the idea of European integration."

Now, following Brexit, "Ukraine's European integration too is becoming more and more of a distant dream," the analyst emphasized. "However, in the rhetoric of mainstream politicians, the idea is still very much alive. In this regard, all events taking place in the European Union, especially those of a large scale, such as Brexit, are interpreted in the context of the possible European prospects for Ukraine."

In this sense, Byshok suggested, paradoxically, the steadily developing, investor-friendly Yanukovych government "was much more interesting to Brussels than contemporary Ukraine, even disregarding Brexit." On the other hand, he added, "Washington's interest in Ukraine will remain so long as Kiev continues to serve the role of obstacle to the normalization of relations between Russia and Europe."

Ultimately, the analyst noted, it's not Ukraine's ongoing political and economic crisis, nor the civil war in the country's east, which helps to drive euroscepticism in Europe, but the impact of the crisis on European-Russian relations. This, he suggested, has led to mutually disadvantageous sanctions.

Crimea Announces Failed Ukrainian Attempt to Sabotage the Kerch Strait
http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/06/crimea-announces-failed-attempt-to.html

The organizer of the blockade of Crimea Lenur Islyamov was preparing a diversion in the Kerch Strait, but the attempt to interrupt the ferry service with mainland Russia failed, said Deputy Prime Minister of the Crimean government Ruslan Balbec.

According to him, the operation was scheduled for the beginning of June, but it was disrupted at the last moment for technical reasons: the breakage of one of the ships that was out at sea under the guise of a fisherman to perform the operation on blocking the Strait, reports RIA "Novosti".

"Islyamov has once again confirmed his terrorist nature. "Islyamov has once again confirmed his terrorist nature. He planned to block the path of the ships and ferries in the Kerch Strait with special scattered long steel cables that could be caught on a propellor and lead to tragedy," said Balbec.

According to him, the video footage of the preparation of diversion was obtained by a Crimean, who fraudulently got into the volunteer battalion of Islyamov, and when he learned of the impending operation, he returned to Crimea and surrendered the footage to the authorities.

"It is the neglect and desecration of the values of traditional Islam. The month of Ramadan prescribes to stop any conflicts, and even quarrels with neighbors. Islyamov and his cronies are using Islam as a smokescreen to cover up their vile deeds against their fellow countrymen and ex-Crimean Tatars, says Crimean Deputy Prime Minister.

Vice-Premier of the Crimean government Ruslan Balbec said earlier that the Ukrainian authorities are obliged to extradite the organizer of the "blockade" of Crimea - Lenur Islyamov - to Russia, who is accused of sabotage and is Russian.

On April 26th, the Supreme court of Crimea recognized the public association "the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people" as an extremist organization, banning its activities in Russia.

The activities of the Mejlis was previously suspended by the Russian Ministry of Justice. The decision was made taking into account the position of the Prosecutor of Crimea.

As was reported by the newspaper "VZ", the representatives of the Crimean Tatars called the ban of the Mejlis legitimate.

In January, Prosecutor of Crimea Natalia Poklonskaya reported that all three of the organisers of the food and energy "blockade" of the Crimean Peninsula are declared wanted - Mustafa Dzhemilev and Refat Chubarov are wanted internationally, and Lenur Islyamov federally. All three initiated the food "blockade" of Crimea and openly called for the cessation of its supply.

Poklonskaya also noted that the investigating authorities of the FSB in the region opened a criminal case for the creation of an illegal armed formation in the Kherson region of Ukraine, which Islyamov spoke of.

One More "Eurobetrayal" for Ukraine as PACE Moves Closer to Russia
http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/06/one-more-eurobetayal-for-ukraine-as.html

During the meeting of the Bureau of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), a coordinating body of the Assembly adopted a declaration on the common values of Europe and Russia and the need to "move towards" Moscow, according to the head of the permanent delegation of the Verkhovna Rada in the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe Volodymyr Ariev.

Already the second "Eurobetrayal" in 24 hours (yesterday morning, Ariev openly said that the choice of the people of Britain does not promise anything good to Ukraine, with the visa-free regime with the EU postponed indefinitely) finally upset the Chairman of the Ukrainian delegation.

"A mini-Brexit (ironically), even with the participation of Ukraine, took place today at the PACE Bureau," Ariev wrote on his official page on social networks.

The coordinating body of PACE issued a Declaration on the common values with Russia and the need to move towards.

I and the British left the meeting as a sign of protest. He also said that it is because of this position of Europe that British citizens voted against the EU. I said that after such dangerous decisions everyone can do what they want and not be considered with the Council of Europe, because the abdication of responsibility is only a matter of time," he said.

Ariev also noted that he was disappointed in the President of the Assembly, Pedro Agramunt, who calls himself a supporter of Ukraine. Earlier it was reported that PACE discussed the possibility of the Russia delegation returning to the Assembly on a full-time basis. So, the Russian delegation may return to participate in the Assembly of PACE after the elections and update of the State Duma, said the MP from the Netherlands Tiny Kox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom