Civil War in Ukraine: Western Empire vs Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pashalis said:
Great work Joe!

I noticed though, that this time Press TV did not mention that Joe is from SOTT, not in the banner beneath him nor in the introduction and end of the interview. Nada.

Last time they did both:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nPm3zofAfQ
Nice Job Joe!. I too wondered about how they avoided mentioning SOTT.

seek10 said:
Pashalis said:
Great work Joe!

I noticed though, that this time Press TV did not mention that Joe is from SOTT, not in the banner beneath him nor in the introduction and end of the interview. Nada.

Last time they did both:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nPm3zofAfQ
Nice Job Joe!. I too wondered about how they avoided mentioning SOTT.

That video made my afternoon. Sharp shooting, Joe!

I'm sorry for what you are going through Lumiere. It really is only a matter of time until everyone has to turn their attention to these events.
There are still those people who are living in a completely different reality, but more and more people are realizing there is something unsettling going on in this world outside of the norm.
It's hard not to wonder how people, especially those here in the US, are going to react once things take a turn for the worse.
Good people everywhere are suffering and it is understandable to be feeling uninspired and unmotivated when we see that everything that makes us human(e) is being destroyed by ignorance and lies.
In a SoTT podcast I listened to the other day, Laura mentioned how she was so angry that she couldn't even take the time to enjoy watching her flowers grow.
IMO it is impossible to see anything in this world besides the havoc these monsters are creating and it is downright depressing.

I've thought a little about what it might be like to be in a similar situation and what I might do to cope. Some of what Thorbiorn mentioned came to mind. Painting/artwork was an outlet for me during some of my darker times in the past so my empty canvases may come in handy later. I'd imagine as society begins to break down that our own mentality is going to inevitably change with it and seeking ways of expression that can help us to remember ourselves might help us make it through. Friends and family also help tremendously. When you feel like you can't keep going for yourself, remember there are other people around you who probably feel the same way.

Also, thank you Joe for the video. It was good to hear some straight talk against those lies, and better yet on the news.

Drea said:
I'm sorry for what you are going through Lumiere. It really is only a matter of time until everyone has to turn their attention to these events.
There are still those people who are living in a completely different reality, but more and more people are realizing there is something unsettling going on in this world outside of the norm.
It's hard not to wonder how people, especially those here in the US, are going to react once things take a turn for the worse.
Good people everywhere are suffering and it is understandable to be feeling uninspired and unmotivated when we see that everything that makes us human(e) is being destroyed by ignorance and lies.
In a SoTT podcast I listened to the other day, Laura mentioned how she was so angry that she couldn't even take the time to enjoy watching her flowers grow.
IMO it is impossible to see anything in this world besides the havoc these monsters are creating and it is downright depressing.

I've thought a little about what it might be like to be in a similar situation and what I might do to cope. Some of what Thorbiorn mentioned came to mind. Painting/artwork was an outlet for me during some of my darker times in the past so my empty canvases may come in handy later. I'd imagine as society begins to break down that our own mentality is going to inevitably change with it and seeking ways of expression that can help us to remember ourselves might help us make it through. Friends and family also help tremendously. When you feel like you can't keep going for yourself, remember there are other people around you who probably feel the same way.

Also, thank you Joe for the video. It was good to hear some straight talk against those lies, and better yet on the news.

Lumiere, I agree with Drea. Hang in there and keep us updated how you're doing.

And I agree about the video too. Great job, Joe!

Lumiere_du_Code said:
thorbiorn said:
To sum up your situation in a few lines is not off topic, it is an expression from a personal point of view of the impact which the chaos in UA that we have been observing, documenting, and writing about in this thread has had on you. I also think your short expressions are valuable to the story, because there must be many other people in Ukraine who feel similarly and quite a number who are a lot worse off. And if one looks around there must be a million similar cases across the globe. Sometimes I think that among the Northern Euroasian peoples, many citizens in Ukraine now experience a degree of societal breakdown that may very well appear in other places in the same region of the world before too long. Maybe the cause will be different, maybe it will be because of a debilitating epidemi, an economic collapse, a cosmic event, Earth changes, revolution, whatever, but the state of relative tranquility many of us experience now will not last forever. Therefore, when I read your words, I ask myself how I would maintain the will to continue, if I had been in your shoes? Is there anything that would cheer you/(me) up, like reading, writing a diary, or letters, learning something, helping someone who needs help, singing, playing or listening to music, painting, doing exercises, gardening, looking after a flower in your living space, preparing for the winter, thinking of a way to change the situation, or something else?

I do not quite understand what you mean by societal breakdown

Thank you for writing and hanging in there Lumiere du Code. My girlfriend and I often remind each other that a key challenge is to stay sane in an insane world, where we are surrounded by people whose thought processes are ruled by or have been greatly debilitated by the lies that rule our world.

The way I read what Thorbiorn wrote about societal breakdown is that societies are breaking down and that just like in Ukraine where it is breaking down due to US regime changers, then this same thing is or likely will happen in many Western countries due to the reasons Thorbiorn mentioned. This means that a lot of people in the West is already staring into the abyss and are faced with the appearance of no hope or future.

Take care of yourself :flowers:

On the FB page of Truth about Situation in Ukraine where they put up a post and I submit it here for the lesson contained:
_https://www.facebook.com/TruthfromUkraine/posts/1558614997695180
Truth about Situation in Ukraine said:
Truth about war crimes of Kiev junta "doesn't follow Facebook Community Standards"

Today few hours ago, Zukkerbook removed old post, maybe status about very intensive fire in Donetsk. It was published at day then died Swiss from Red Cross because of shelling by Kiev junta. This status was removed, page was unpublished by Facebook. Freedom of speech, freedom to get information limited and could be prohibited by USA regime.
Comment by Truth about situation in Ukraine said:
Facebook have Ukrainian team, they are Kiev junta supporters. Somebody from that team decide that to delete and that not. It is reality here.
To which a reader responded:
Curt Capria said:
You have to understand that those people that hate your messages are organized and will send negative messages to Facebook about your posts and Facebook automatically will remove or block. Same for Youtube others when many people "complaint".
People who like your comments should be organized also and send messages to these social and media sights. This is how you can fight them.

I am wondering how one would proceed in practical terms, if one followed the suggestions of the reader?

Nienna said:
Persej said:
Laura said:
Joe Quinn: 'Nuland has some gall demanding that Russia respect Ukraine's sovereignty'

Bravo Joe! You told them how it is, nice and simple. ;)

Well done, Joe!

Yes great to see Joe on Press TV. Even if they didn't include Sott. They did however spell Joe Quinn correctly so that interested people can find out more. A little effort might be good anyway for potential readers.

The old man tells it as it is:
Fidel Castro Compares NATO to the Islamic State
Former Cuban leader Fidel Castro during a meeting with Cuban and foreign intellectuals in Havana.

Castro accused the U.S.-led Western alliance of promoting a “war of extermination” against the Russian Federation.

The former president of Cuba, Fidel Castro, this Wednesday accused the new NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg of promoting a “war of extermination” against Russia and described the military alliance as being “more extreme” than the Islamic State group.

“Yesterday I listened to the statements of the new Secretary-General of NATO, aformer Prime Minister of Norway, who took office six days ago,” the former leader, 88, wrote in a column published in Cuban state media. “How much hatred he has in his face!”

He also highlighted the “incredible efforts (by NATO) to facilitate a war against the Russian Federation! Who can be more extremist than the I.S. (Islamic State) fanatics? What religion do you practice? After all this, would you be able to enjoy eternal life in God’s hands?”

Stoltenberg took office as NATO chief October 1, and in recent statements he said that the Western military alliance’s plan to beef up its military presence in eastern Europe does not violate a post-Cold War deal struck with Russia on military force levels in the region.

Tensions have recently increased between Russia and NATO because the U.S.-led alliance accused Moscow of meddling in the Ukrainian situation, a claim that the Kremlin has repeatedly denied.NATO boosted its military presence close to Russia’s borders, following Crimea’s reunification with Russia in March, specifically in Poland and the former Soviet Baltic states of Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia.
A nice comparison of IS with NATO, and how ironic that Jens Stoltenberg who was oh so concerned about the killing of 77 innocent young people at the hands of "allegedly only one shooter", Anders Breivik, _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks has no qualms about being the talking head of a lifedestroying alliance like NATO, whose destructive actions every single day messes up the lives of a multiple 77 number of people around the World.

Art is also a way for people in Europe to express their discontent with the support their Governments give to US/EU/NATO supported puppet Government in Kiev. Here is one image of a poster from Italy, which I found in the Posts to Page section on Truth about situation in Ukraine. _https://www.facebook.com/TruthfromUkraine?ref=br_tf

Attachments

• Donbas.jpg
    Donbas.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 89
on the first image - the "news" from the main Ua shit-media owned Kolomoiskiy. they use actors for their "reportings." In the first shot under the name is written - "Volunteer", the city of Mariupol. in the second shot - SAME woman, but now the city of Zhitomir, and she is now "the wife of policeman".

Attachments

• 1896953.jpg
    1896953.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 88
  • Vt6dOLGYsXs.jpg
    Vt6dOLGYsXs.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 84
Aeneas said:
Thank you for writing and hanging in there Lumiere du Code. My girlfriend and I often remind each other that a key challenge is to stay sane in an insane world, where we are surrounded by people whose thought processes are ruled by or have been greatly debilitated by the lies that rule our world.

The way I read what Thorbiorn wrote about societal breakdown is that societies are breaking down and that just like in Ukraine where it is breaking down due to US regime changers, then this same thing is or likely will happen in many Western countries due to the reasons Thorbiorn mentioned. This means that a lot of people in the West is already staring into the abyss and are faced with the appearance of no hope or future.

Take care of yourself :flowers:

Yes, it really is critical to remain sane and conscious...
I once saw a comment on the Internet to news about junta:
"In the 21st century ability not to go crazy from all that nonsense which occurs around becomes the most important ability for the person." (iStalker)

Radio controlled UAV videotaped household Prosecutor General of Ukraine Yarema with a personal lake extends over an area of about 10,000 square meters.

Plot of land in the exclusive village "Zoloche" covers an area of ​​about one hectare and has its own lake with a house for fishing. Overall, the site is located three houses. According to the monitoring of prices on the Internet, one acres of land in this cottage costs from $ 15,000.

"Maybe that's why Mr. Yarema said about the lustration law" unconstitutional "?" - Wrote on his page on the social networking site Facebook Ukrainian activist Vitaly Umanets.

https://youtu.be/VQ7sTuPY3dA

Judging from the reports, shelling of civilian areas continues day after day. Every single day there are new photos of shelled buildings, burning houses, and dead people:
18 + Photos from one of morgue in city Donetsk made by Graham Phillips, British journalist, freelancer. Photos was made at 8th October. This and other photos from Donetsk morgue were deleted from wall of Graham. He received 24 hours of ban. Because masters of Kiev junta want to hide big number of civilians killed by their puppets.
Doctors from morgues worked at day and night in order to make papers for every body of dead civilians from Donetsk and nearby villages. But number of victims is very big and everyday coming new bodies. So in rooms of morgue are mess. But in Donetsk morgue just little part of Kiev junta victims, many were buried by relatives in own yards, because constant shelling of Kiev junta don't allow carry bodies to local cemetery. Many victims are still under ruins of their houses, especially in villages. Many victims in mass graves after tortures and executions by Kiev junta fascists.
Others photos of Graham from Donetsk morgue are here
_https://picasaweb.google.com/115903745545816833607/18DonetskMorgueOctober8th?noredirect=1#

And there was this:
_https://www.facebook.com/TruthfromUkraine/photos/a.1462094710680543.1073741828.1452285018328179/1558693117687368/?type=1 said:
10th October 2014, city Donetsk, Donetsk republic

In the city Donetsk, Ukrainian fascists shelled hospital for children

Today, October 10, periodically throughout the day Ukrainian fascists carried out the shelling of the Kuibyshevsky and Kievsky districts of Donetsk. In both districts, once again were affected homes of civilians. Thus, in the Kievsky district was destroyed house № 117 the street 50 years of Ukraine, in the Kuibyshevsky district: houses № 65 and № 67 on the Rabfakovskaya str., house № 113 on Kovalko str., house № 31 on Oginski str., house № 8 on Yershov str. The shelling killed two civilians today in the Donetsk.
In addition, Ukrainian fascists shelled children's hospital number 23, located in the Azothy sub-district of Kuibyshevsky district.

Consequences of firing at Children's Hospital are shown in the photo.
1412967003_0_8a775_6900386_l-1.jpg
The above photo was from the original article in Russian: _http://dnr-news.com/foto/5415-v-donecke-ukrainskie-karateli-obstrelyali-detskuyu-bolnicu.html
And there was more shelling this morning, October 11, as one can see on this youtube _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npXDke6VdQU
It seems the cease-fire primarily exists in the majority of Western medias, since they report next to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom