Civil War in Ukraine: Western Empire vs Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
SeekinTruth said:
I'm getting the feeling lately that since everything has gone against their calculations, the global Pathocracy and the stooges in Kiev are desperate and will end up trying to create another Syria (and the like) situation on Russia's borders.

Reminds me of:

A: The situation looks bleak indeed. But remember the Achilles heel of STS: Wishful Thinking.

Q: In this case, how is wishful thinking going to help?

A: There will be a big miscalculation made. It will reveal the "Man behind the curtain."

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21616.msg226776.html

Also, from this session:

A: What did we learn? That there is this help on the way. We know that we cannot quit working. We are helping the help, so to say.

SeekinTruth said:
I'm getting the feeling lately that since everything has gone against their calculations, the global Pathocracy and the stooges in Kiev are desperate and will end up trying to create another Syria (and the like) situation on Russia's borders. Russia still has many more good options to deal with whatever these pathological turds are up to. But Putin and Russia also act very carefully and only take action at the right moment - so they show the utmost restraint in whatever situation.

There is the chance that the desperate pathologicals will trigger something more than they bargained for militarily if they keep pushing their luck. It also seems to me that America and the West accelerated their inevitable collapse by at least several years by forcing Russia and its allies' hands. Or so I think.
Yes!. Russia is very cautious, but the West is putting things really difficult for the Russians. I do not know how much Russia will continue to restraining if Kiev continue killing pro-Russians in Eastern Ukraine: Five yesterday and another three a few days ago. The Nazis in Kiev denied the Geneva agreement (which they signed just to disarm the resistance and have the illusion of being
safe in power). I think Russia will resist. Must contain herself, because Kiev will make a big mistake, how we all here think. Then Russia could intervene, and no manipulation with psychopathic paramoralisms of the Western media will be able to deny the right of Russians to defend themselves!.

I came across some quotes by Edgar Cayce which are quite fitting to the current situation.

About the time of the Earth Changes he said:

"Strifes will arise through the period. Watch for them near the Davis Strait in the attempts there for the keeping of the life line to land open. Watch for them in Libya and in Egypt, in Ankara and in Syria, through the straits about those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf."

"It is also understood, comprehended by some that a new order of conditions is to arise; there must be a purging in high places as well as low; and that there must be the greater consideration of the individual, so that each soul being his brother's keeper. Then certain circumstances will come about in the political, the economic, and whole relationships to which a leveling will occur or a greater comprehension of the need for it."

"... for changes are coming, this may be sure -- an evolution or revolution in the ideas of religious thought. The basis of it for the world will eventually come out of Russia. Not communism, no! But rather that which is the basis of the same as the Christ taught -- his kind of communism."

Also, interestingly, about China:

China will become a Christian nation

Cayce envisioned a future where China would be the:
".. the cradle of Christianity as applied in the lives of men."

On the surface of it, this prediction appears to completely improbable. This prediction of Cayce's has stumped a lot of people who are not familiar with the Cayce material. Some critics use this prediction to show that Cayce is fallible. The answer to these critics is that, first of all, Cayce has already been shown to be less than 100% in his predictions and there is no reason to believe that a person with Cayce's ability have to be perfect in their predictions.

This aside, those who are more knowledgeable about the Cayce material knows that the brand of Christianity that Cayce affirmed to be the highest form of Christianity is not modern or traditional Christianity, but rather Gnostic Christianity. This sect of Christians possessed the secret teachings of Jesus that he did not reveal to the general public.

Gnostic Christianity resembles Buddhism more than it does traditional Christianity because it involves reincarnation, the divine light within, and concepts that can found in near-death experiences.
_http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html

In the Ra material it is said that Cayce accessed the Akashic Records regarding the possible/probable future. It seems like he was quite off in the specific dates he gave, but the overall picture might be more accurate.

Siberia said:
angelburst29 said:
In response, Russia sent an unarmed bomber Su- 24 to fly around the U.S. destroyer. However, experts say that this plane was equipped with the latest Russian electronic warfare complex. According to this version, "Aegis" spotted from afar the approaching aircraft, and sounded alarm. Everything went normally, American radars calculated the speed of the approaching target. And suddenly all the screens went blank. "Aegis" was not working any more, and the rockets could not get target information. Meanwhile, Su-24 flew over the deck of the destroyer, did battle turn and simulated missile attack on the target. Then it turned and repeated the maneuver. And did so 12 times.

Yes, angelburst29, this news has already been discussed in this thread earlier, thanks. These are our Siberian planes, they are produced and tested here, in Novosibirsk. I often watch them maneuvering, and it is really impressive. You can watch them on YouTube too.

Quote:
"After the incident, the foreign media reported that "Donald Cook" was rushed into a port in Romania.

There all the 27 members of the crew filed a letter of resignation. It seems that all 27 people have written that they are not going to risk their lives. This is indirectly confirmed by the Pentagon statement according to which the action demoralized the crew of the American ship."

Siberia, sorry for reposting about the "U.S. destroyer Donald Cook" incident? What transpired in that event, brought about a serious discussion (on the home front) with my two Brother's, both retired career Naval Officers. Although neither Brother judged the actions of the Crew of 27 for turning in a letter of Resignation, they worry of the implication, namely, due to intimidation of "One Russian Plane" a whole specialized Crew manning a "loaded Destroyer" ran to the nearest Port because they felt "demoralized." Then to have the incident - indirectly confirmed by the Pentagon - gives the impression 'our Military forces are weak?"

Indirectly, the incident brings to mind - the attack on the U.S. Liberty that Israel planes repeatly bombed while the surviving Crew desperately sent out Distress Signals that were ignored and sanctioned by Prez L.B.J. Considering, many of the top Navy Brass has been eliminated or compromised in one way or another, Navy moral is at an all time low, while also questioning, the ethics of the Commander in Chief in the White House. There's the fact, the U.S. has a large Military force but it's spread out - all over the world - manning Foreign Bases. In reality, we're spread so thin, we lack man power on our own soil.

With U.S. Government direct involvement in Ukraine and now in Kiev having been exposed, complimented by the likes of John McCain and Kerry, and the "not so secret" visit by CIA's Brennan stirring the pot, our Vice President makes an appearance on Ukrainian soil. It gives the impression that the U.S. is pushing every button they can dream up - to get Putin and Lavrov to respond in a reckless manner - yet, Russia hasn't initiated a direct confrontation.

What if ..... with all eyes focused on Ukraine for a confrontation, Putin decides to go the route of the back door and enters the U.S. with his Military? China follows - to protect their interests? Who's going to stop Russia and China? A SWAT Team? ..... New York PD?

It's a very serious thought!

Unless Russia makes a very big blunder, I think we are looking at a case of how the American Deep State, a convenient name for the weird ultra-complex military-industrial-financial complex in the US, can decide (or not) to disengage from a failed operation. So long as Russia does not screw up in a big way, they can sit back and let the Deep State intelligence machine do its thing. If the Deep State pushes the issue, Russia can protect Eastern Ukraine once pushed far enough, and even if goofball standard media cries foul, Russia can rest easy in the fact that makers of decisions who are trying to create investment portfolios for the next 5 to 30 years DO know that we are in the time of decline of the US dollar, and we all want that transition to be as gentle as possible. Thus, Russia keeps their buffers and the good graces of decision makers even if some propagandized citizens gnash their teeth for a while. If the Deep State decides to abort this goofball mission and for once not arm psychopaths that want to destabilize their own nation for fun, then again Russia is happy because they have maintained a certain integrity along one their borders.

This is my current, albeit non-expert, opinion of this pageant we witness at the moment.

angelburst29 said:
What if ..... with all eyes focused on Ukraine for a confrontation, Putin decides to go the route of the back door and enters the U.S. with his Military? China follows - to protect their interests? Who's going to stop Russia and China? A SWAT Team? ..... New York PD?

I don't think it is a very serious idea. It's a highly paranoid thought, though. Putin has made it pretty clear that he is not the agressor/attacker and is only defending against aggression and he is highly unlikely to change that. He is very attached to the moral high ground, it seems.

I do not usually watch German talk shows at all, but this one about the Ukraine crisis was actually very well done ("Maybrett Illner", 24.4.2014):

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgjqOUS4VRE

It was interesting to see the current mainstream consensus on it. They had quite a balanced list of guests: a couple politicians, a Russian diplomat, a former general, a young German politician born in the Ukraine, etc.

One thing I noticed is that even they do not take Rasmussen, the NATO secretary, seriously - saying that he is completely over the top in his aggressive stance.

There was also a pretty convincing argument by one of the German politicians who actually participated in the German reunification talks with Gorbachev. He says that it is not true that they gave Russia a promise not to expand NATO in Eastern Europe. According to him, they could only make promises about Eastern Germany at that point - especially since the Warsaw pact still existed.

Also, nice to see many of them criticizing the one-sided Western media reporting about Ukraine.

Laura said:
angelburst29 said:

I don't think it is a very serious idea. It's a highly paranoid thought, though. Putin has made it pretty clear that he is not the aggressor/attacker and is only defending against aggression and he is highly unlikely to change that. He is very attached to the moral high ground, it seems.

Absolutely agree with Laura. All actions of Putin since 1999 (and this is 15 years already) show pretty clear his values and principles: to defend Russia and Russian citizens both within the country and abroad. He never acted as an aggressor. This is why the majority of people support and respect him.

He is one of those rare people who combine brilliant intellect and human heart. People abroad tend to think that since he is from KGB, it means that he is some kind of heartless military machine. In some sense he can act as a machine: his actions are always weighted and reasonable. But he is also a Human. I often see his tears when he visits war commemoration events.

I suggest watching the following video: this is March 2012. Putin has just won presidential elections for the 3rd time. He can hardly speak because of his tears. The video is in Russian, but I am sure you will fully comprehend his message, it is only 4 minutes long.

https://youtu.be/M4GLdmoABbY

Siberia said:
Laura said:
angelburst29 said:

I don't think it is a very serious idea. It's a highly paranoid thought, though. Putin has made it pretty clear that he is not the aggressor/attacker and is only defending against aggression and he is highly unlikely to change that. He is very attached to the moral high ground, it seems.

Absolutely agree with Laura. All actions of Putin since 1999 (and this is 15 years already) show pretty clear his values and principles: to defend Russia and Russian citizens both within the country and abroad. He never acted as an aggressor. This is why the majority of people support and respect him.

He is one of those rare people who combine brilliant intellect and human heart. People abroad tend to think that since he is from KGB, it means that he is some kind of heartless military machine. In some sense he can act as a machine: his actions are always weighted and reasonable. But he is also a Human. I often see his tears when he visits war commemoration events.

I suggest watching the following video: this is March 2012. Putin has just won presidential elections for the 3rd time. He can hardly speak because of his tears. The video is in Russian, but I am sure you will fully comprehend his message, it is only 4 minutes long.

Is there an english translation or transcript of what he actually sais in the video above?

Siberia said:
Laura said:
angelburst29 said:

Cs said in the last transcription that Putin was the best in this place. Better than the leader Western. But they do not say that he is a saint man, nor a man who has heart. But for the moment I am of agreement that it is the only one which fights vis-a-vis the hegemony of the occident and the OTAN.

Pashalis said:
Is there an english translation or transcript of what he actually sais in the video above?

In his speech he referred to his own previous (before the election) one, so let me briefly describe both of them.

23 February 2012, Russia's Defender of the Fatherland Day (before the election):

During the campaign Putin made a single outdoor public speech at a 100,000-strong rally of his supporters in the Luzhniki Stadium on 23 February, Russia's Defender of the Fatherland Day. In the speech he called not to betray the Motherland, but to love her, to unite around Russia and to work together for the good, to overcome the existing problems. He said that foreign interference in Russian affairs should not be allowed, that Russia has its own free will. He compared the political situation at the moment (when fears were spread in the Russian society that 2011–2012 Russian protests could instigate a color revolution directed from abroad) with the First Fatherland War of 1812, reminding that its 200th anniversary and the anniversary of the Battle of Borodino would be celebrated in 2012. Putin cited Lermontov's poem Borodino and ended the speech with Vyacheslav Molotov's famous Great Patriotic War slogan "The Victory Shall Be Ours!" ("Победа будет за нами!").

See at Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_presidential_election,_2012#Speeches.

4 March 2012 (after the election):

"We have won in an open and fair struggle," Putin said, addressing 110,000 people gathered on Manezhnaya Square outside the Kremlin walls.

He stressed that this victory signals a defeat for those who want to destroy Russia.

“This was more than just a presidential election. This was a very important test for us – a test for the political maturity of our people and independence. We have demonstrated that nobody can impose anything on us. We have shown that our people are capable of telling the difference between the desire for novelty and progress, and political provocations that press for only one goal: to destroy Russia. Today our people have proven that such scenarios are not going to work in our country,” Putin said.

"We will work honestly and intensely, and we will achieve success. We encourage you all to unite for the benefit of our nation and our homeland."

Putin, who is likely to win the election with nearly 64 per cent of the vote, appeared on stage with outgoing President Dmitry Medvedev, who also thanked all of Putin’s supporters.

“Thank you all for supporting our candidate. We all needed this victory – our country needed it. Each one of us needs this victory. We will not give it away to anybody,” Medvedev said.

See at Russia Today: http://rt.com/news/putin-win-supporters-speech-827/.

He also said "Did I promise to you that we shall win? We did it!"

I think Putin is extremely good in foreign politics. And he did increase the living standards of a large part of the population.

However, especially when it comes to the question of how to stay in power his methods can be less than saintly. For example, while everyone in Russia was celebrating him for Crimea, his party quietly pushed through a bill that will enable him to pick mayors instead of them being elected.

_http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/deputies-submit-bill-abolishing-mayoral-elections/496055.html

There have been also long-standing and as far as I know unproven claims that he may personally own up to $40 billion through a network of offshore trusts:

_http://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/dec/21/russia.topstories3

Still, Russia is not even close to the totalitarian state that people keep accusing him of in the West.

axj said:
However, especially when it comes to the question of how to stay in power his methods can be less than saintly. For example, while everyone in Russia was celebrating him for Crimea, his party quietly pushed through a bill that will enable him to pick mayors instead of them being elected.

He is not a saint, of course. Saints don't become senior commanders, as far as I can see. He is a warrior who pledged to defend the country and its people. He is responsible for that.

As for mayor elections, many people actually support this decision (including myself), because it seems more efficient: appointed mayors are more responsible and experienced, because they don't come and go each 4-year period. And there is no need to spend money on frequent elections. We already had such system in the past, now we return to it, it seems. Time will show, if this decision is good.

axj said:
There have been also long-standing and as far as I know unproven claims that he may personally own up to $40 billion through a network of offshore trusts:

Says who? The Guardian. And when? Right before the president elections. What a coincidence. And who told the Guardian about it? Mr. Stanislav Belkovsky. Just the latest news about him from Wikipedia:

On 19 March 2014 Belkovsky announced that he would seek Ukrainian citizenship, in protest against the corruption in Putin's Russia and Putins' seizure of Crimea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Belkovsky.

Again, I agree, Putin is not perfect. He is just the best that we have at the moment.

axj said:

_http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/deputies-submit-bill-abolishing-mayoral-elections/496055.html

"Less than saintly" means he is able to get things done. No saint has ever changed the world. Caesar wasn't a saint according to the standards you are implying, but he was the greatest man who ever lived IMO.

And frankly, I don't see anything wrong with Putin picking mayors. Democracy is a load of propagandistic BS, in case you haven't noticed that. We supposedly have a democracy in the US, but it's not, it's an oligarchy.

axj said:

Still, Russia is not even close to the totalitarian state that people keep accusing him of in the West.

Notice the date of that hit piece and the "struggle" that was going on at the time. Putin may very well have 40 billion in oil shares, but considering the source, I doubt it.

Meanwhile, found this: Russia's Gazprom issues May 7 ultimatum over gas supplies
http://www.dailynewsen.com/local/page/europe/ukraine-russias-gazprom-issues-may-7-ultimatum-over-gas-supplies-h2479910.html

Ark says it isn't in Russian news. If it is true, it's a really clever maneuver and response to "sanctions".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom