Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

I posted 10+/- examples earlier, I'll toss this one expected for summer 2023 manifestation in a 2010 run 13 years ago for fun. There's more I won't post from other reports (gets into weather warfare, DEWs). This may also link into the Tonga event with the effects on-going, the ozyone layers should be breaking down per the reports, especially near Antarctica.
* Copied over from the webbot forum.

Shape # 07, Pages # 21-22, 08/15/2010

Timeframe:
Manifesting Summer 2023 (2011), using the unlock key

Bot Words:

Page #21
[summer 2023] <- I have updated all 2011 references to 2023 to make it more readable
[sudden catastrophic climate change] <- Can be artificial/DEWs, green agenda or natural

[disapora][evacuations] <- Example: Maui, HI right now but there has and will be others such as has occurred in communist-Canuk-istan

[climate change catastrophe] <- Can be the BSclimate change narrative or natural

[evacuations][fires]
[toxic smoke] <- Canada comes to mind
[violent storms] <- Maui, HI comes to mind aka record-breaking Hurricane Dora

[earthquake floods]
[floods][extreme summer 2023 usofa]
[floods][populace/usofa] <- Some have manifested, the earthquake based ones yet to come

[governmental][officialdom]
[condition contention][internal strife]
[rescues][citizen response] <- Government is useless and/or corrupt
[rescues][emotionally intense]

[last of summer 2011][fall 2011]
[rescues][trains][highways]
[flooded][impassible]

[toxic smoke] <- Below seems to include Maui, HI events now underway, more more come, the [toxic smoke] may also reference the Canadian fires
[local guides][rope together]
[move (large numbers) of stranded people]
[terrible 3/three day period]

[3/three terrible days][exhaustion] and
[conditions][kill many][disaster] * Indicated to be 'not normal' by clif 01

[public ferries] <- Again I suspect some/much of the manifestations are Maui, HI events
[private boats][conditions rescue][actual rescues themselves]

[corpses retrieved][line the banks for miles] <- Possible the harbor events in Maui, HI

Page # 23
[summer 2023][earthquake transportation cessation] <- clif has at the END of summer 2023
[producing global impact]

[earthquakes]
[damaged transportation system] [summer, 2023] * End of summer 2023

[flooded plains rescues][earthquake damages]
^-- clif 01 has multiple generations (over 42 years) worth of impact on the infrastructure.

Shape # 09, Page # 10 1/25/2011

Timeframe:

Jan 25/2023 Onward for 3/three years (2023, 2024, 2025)

Bot Words:

[toxic accumulation][waves of radiation]
[human life][animal life]
^-- clif indicates over 3/three years
^ - Could the [toxic accumulation] also be the dioxins/chemicals released in attacks such as occurred in East Palestine, USA? It might also simply mean overall radiation exposure.

[radiation][unknown energies from space]
[irradiation][confusion][destruction of mental capacity]
^- Sounds like the 5G kill-grid plus bio-weapon graphene oxide (GO) but may also be linked to ADAPT2030's magnetic null point?, the binary sun & plasma currents?, realm curtain?

[space based effects][airplane radiation exposure]
[inclusion radiation][daily concern] <- Could this be 1/one reason they are shutting down the global airline industry?

[broadcast media][prepare populace][radiation from space]
[radiation forecaster][daily minutes][broadcasting radiation minutes]

[radiation from space][large area fires] <- Canadian Fires?
[fires][near lifelike]
[unknown energies from space]
^-- DEW systems in orbit?, in-bound realm curtain?

Last edited:
In regards to the previous post from 2010 which had the events forecast to occur summer 2023 (using the unlock key) it has now been largely fulfilled in regards to the parts regarding Lanai, Hawaii.

[public ferries] <- Again I suspect some/much of the manifestations are Maui, HI events
[private boats][conditions rescue][actual rescues themselves]

[corpses retrieved][line the banks for miles] <- Possible the harbor events in Maui, HI

^-- the boats appear to be the boast in the harbor which were ablaze and couldn't be used and I suspect people had to be rescued off of them or from the water (not to mention due to the storm conditions at the time).

^-- The part on the has not yet appeared.

^-- The corpses appear to be the bodies in the neighboring, island plus possible along the road the officials trapped the motorists. The last video had them attempting to seek cover over the side of the road, on rocks, beside the ocean. So that has now been fulfilled.

NEW Film Footage Of Maui Disaster BEFORE the DEWs fried all the vehicles on Front Street (no audio)

MAUI: 183 BODIES HAVE WASHED UP ON LANAI, HAWAII - MEDIA BLACKOUT IN EFFECT

^--About the only detail I'm waiting for is in regards to the [public ferries]. There is ferry service from Lanai, Hawaii to West Maui. Could officials have purposely taken the ferry service away to trap residents?, I suspect something will leak out soon.

On the topic of Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) which is an umbrella term involving many sub-types of weapons such as lasers, masers, particle beam weapons, acoustical weapons like the LRAD used on protesters and so forth the 2011 Shape reports had it coming up in use November 2023 on-wards. Other Shape reports had the decision to increase chem-trails come up in 2021 (one of the 2009 or 2010 reports).
* Another Shape reports indicated some [living fires] are also started by holes in the atmosphere. Possible ozone issues from the after-effects of the Tonga eruption due to the massive amount of water vapor pushed nto the highest layers of the atmosphere along with the [strange energies from space].

As you can see DEWs came up as one of the weapons to be used. Also could the SCALER 'low buzz' be the low buzz many are hearing?

Shape # 07, Page # 06, 10/20/2011

Timeframe:
Starts November 2022 (2010)

Bot Words:

[nuclear weapons] <-- Still to come
.. the rest are Directed Energy Weapons (DEW)
[scaler warfare weapons]
[hyper-dimensional weapons]
[frequency weapons]
[directed energy weapons] (DEW)

[scaler warfare]
[near natural disasters]
[very out of place, major earthquakes]
[sustained earthquakes] (clif 01 has noted low buzz)
[bizarre weather] <- clif 01 notes over-land hurricanes, desert snow storms, flash floods...

[scaler warfare]
[melting down] <- Sounds familiar now?
^- clif 01 notes shaking down of bridges or melting of electrical infrastructure.

Example of a DEW taking out electrical infrastrcutre from approximately Nov. of 2022 (as we were watching for it to manifest).

DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON (DEW) IN ACTION (SHORT CLIP)
Direct Energy Weapon (DEW) in action (short clip)

** Note - After August 2023 (for summer 2023) the COVID BS doesn't appear anymore but the lock-downs, [3-years of oppression] and financial collapse sure does.

The way I interpreted the 2011 Shape reports in this regard was that while the CV BS excuse might initially be used for (or to prepare for) the lock-down they won't (in the end) have any reason assigned to it OR any consistent reason (excuse).

The Webbot Shape reports, tomorrow's news from a decade and a half ago.

Last edited:
clif high substack aug 29
AUG 30 • 29M
Suffer the Yugas
Not an equal opportunity Universe...

mp3

AUG 30 • 31M
Woo-Hoo!
It's going to include a sort-of "hello"....
mp3

SUBSTACK- WE ALL ARE IN WAR-GOT YOUR BLUE TARPS ?
CLIF HIGH -
SEP 5 • 16M
Woo War?
Blue War?

mp3

Although Cliff High is no doubt speaking of the USA where he references:

[earthquakes]
[damaged transportation system] [summer, 2023] * End of summer 2023

, there has, of course, been a massive earthquake in Morocco recently. See Morocco earthquake death toll rises to 2,901 as rescuers race to find survivors

There may be no connection at all but the C's have said to keep an eye on Africa and Morocco is, of course, in North Africa.

The Morocco earthquake also follows hard on the heels of the Libyan flood which has left thousands dead and missing. See: https://edition.cnn.com/2023/09/13/...s amid the rubble of destroyed infrastructure.

Are these incidents just the start of something bigger?

They talked about a huge event that is coming around April next year. Clif predicts the event's magnitude in terms of 'emotional release language' to be between 3x and 18x the size of the emotional release of 911. The remote viewers seemed to see the same event, they were not targeting that kind of event but the entire crew was pulled nevertheless to it.

Both High and Allgire thought the event would be something like a staged meteor strike with much damage caused by high-energy/DEW weapons. Of course, it may be a real meteor or bolide, which the PTB knows about, but tries to take credit for it by staging some sort of show.

Or, we whistle past the graveyard this April once again.

You Guys always beat me to what I'm going to post! :lol:

In this interview Clif explains what the data sets are showing for this big event and how he's working with gifted remote viewers who are seeing very similar scenes. Fascinating that he's working with these people, its such an interesting subject. What is explained sounds very possible to me and fits with how things are moving along it seems. He says that if enough people know of this plan perhaps that will stop them from doing it. Sounds like what the C's said recently about revealing future plans to us can stop them and possibly it has.

Overall its a good interview where he explains his views of what we're in the middle of and how things may unfold. He's of the opinion that we're going to have a major encounter with space aliens in the near future, since leaving the Kali Yuga 325 yrs ago the planet has moved into an area thats receiving more direct rays from the galactic center which is causing the great awakening and the great darkness of these beings is being revealed. They're getting desperate because there's a sense this revealing is to powerful for them to control. Although we're going to go through a very difficult time, he thinks that it will lead to their demise and a more creative future for humanity BUT remember the space aliens are coming :shock: !

I've really been enjoying "Man in America" recently, very good interviews.

Greg Reese on the topic and shows drawings from the remote viewers of this devastating event.

Last edited:
This was actually the first thing that crossed my mind when I heard Israel declaring war. Clif High's big event for next year didn't make sense to me on how it could possibly escalate to the manner that Clif described until now...

Another thread is tracking all of it:
Cars at the rave in the perhaps hundreds left crushed, mangled and burnt to a crisp. Perhaps they used bulldozers, stolen tanks, incendiaries... but why spend so much effort on a bunch of cars...? I suppose it does leave a powerful statement... but one has to wonder...
But some of it is looking very similar to the Lahaina fires so I can't help but wonder if whoever's actually behind it are using the same tactic/warfare tools

What does Cliff mean by woo, overwoo and woo people?
My understanding of his label of woo people is that he applies it to the folks that realize that existence is more than physical matter. I think his concepts of woo and overwoo correspond to consciousness energy and universal mind OSIT.
That's my understanding as well. It also extends to how people perceive their reality. The "woo" would be the paradigm/reality that can't fully be verified, whether its because it falls outside of physical matter but also stuff like history that has been censored or not found as of yet, etc etc. "Woo people" are those who see the world in that "woo" sense, like community member here, who know not to take anything for face value and are aware of the potential onion layers there may be. "Overwoo" is his slang term, I think, kinda like overview but replace the "view" with "woo" :lol: he uses a couple of terms like that

Clif's comments regarding his interpretations of the recent data collected by the Web Bot. If he's really onto something, we've got him timestamped ;-)
View attachment 83072
View attachment 83073
It is likely due to "#vaxxthinkbad" effect at all levels.
This was one of my initial thoughts, that the horrific "miscalculation" of the PTB is now even more heightened due to them having been vaxxed several times. Its now wishful thinking plus the effects of the serum.

My understanding of his label of woo people is that he applies it to the folks that realize that existence is more than physical matter. I think his concepts of woo and overwoo correspond to consciousness energy and universal mind OSIT.
That's my understanding as well. It also extends to how people perceive their reality. The "woo" would be the paradigm/reality that can't fully be verified, whether its because it falls outside of physical matter but also stuff like history that has been censored or not found as of yet, etc etc. "Woo people" are those who see the world in that "woo" sense, like community member here, who know not to take anything for face value and are aware of the potential onion layers there may be. "Overwoo" is his slang term, I think, kinda like overview but replace the "view" with "woo" :lol: he uses a couple of terms like that

Thanks @Freya Stewart & @lindrie.

From what I have recently read in X

Woo (objective reality only understood through the continuous search for knowledge.)
Woo people (not normies but awakened people, who chose the red pill)

Red pill: used to refer to a process by which a person's perspective is dramatically transformed, introducing them to a new and typically disturbing understanding of the true nature of a particular situation. Oxford Languages Definitions​

OverWoo (Reality altered by a big event)
HyperNovelty (Symptoms of the Wave, hyperkinetic sensations expressed in continuous technological, social and economic novelties)

I find the term HyperNovelty coined by Clif High very interesting. Possibly what is described as HyperNovelty is another symptom of the Wave.​

I was thinking this afternoon about The Wave and how the Cs described it as "hyperkinetic sensate." That might be something like "overwhelming emotion." Which would mean that whatever "dirty" emotions a person is still burdened with could easily overwhelm them in a very negative way
I'm reminded of the Cs description of The Wave: "Hyperkinetic Sensate". Hoo boy! It's like life is on steroids!

So, Laura says that hyperkinetic sensations is like life on steroids while Clif says Hypernovelty will be like doing DMT with @joerogan. It'll be a real trip & but it won't end 4 the rest of your life.​

DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) , a plant-derived chemical that is also manufactured by the human brain, consistently produced near-death and mystical experiences. Many volunteers reported convincing encounters with intelligence nonhuman presences, especially "aliens." Nearly all felt that the sessions were among the most profound experiences of their lives. DMT spirit molecule

Clif High tells us about HyperNovelty as points or periods of change. Here are some things he has said about it:​

Crossing the threshold of hypernovelty, you will discover that every thing presented to you will have multiple contexts in which you may respond. Some choices emerging will have impacts in many of these contexts. This is the power of HyperNovelty.. Via X

hypernovelty emergence. Basically humans will be doing new things in new ways in new places all the -flick- everywhere. And keeping on at it. This threshold sets an emotional/intellectual tone for the next 25 years Via X

Clif tells us that the Maui Event was in fact a HyperNovelty event where many people around the world became aware of TPTB's real technological capabilities.
DEW (D.E.W.) meant Defense Early Warning system in the 50s & 60s. Now it means Directed Energy Weapons. Very soon the context will change yet again to Droned Energy Weapon. Depending on the age, & savvy of people, it can mean all 3, or any subset. Hypernovelty bites your mind.
Via X
248px-2023_Hawaii_Fires_-_NASA_GOES_Loop_with_highlighted_areas.gif
Satellite image

hypernovelty will be like leaving Clownworld where everything is red pilling the normies, but is quite repetitious really, & moving with all your bags into SciFi Universe! There will be a 'theme' to it, sort of. Energetic productive distributed dispersive chaos. You'll love it. Via X

On other occasions Clif has spoken of this Universe of Science and Fiction. I remember him saying that newly discovered energies would make technological miracles like flying cars possible. Previously these technologies were not available. Also the Cs told us that the Solar System was entering another zone of space. Conjugating these two ideas one could say that the new types of energies are due to these changes in the space environment which helps the HyperNovelty​
8sRY.gif

in a period of hypernovelty, the old social engineering normative processes will not hold. The 'officialdom narradigm' is one of the major, visible first failures. Officialdom says 'vaxx is safe'....well, what do the people know & do? This will escalate bigly ovr next 8 months Via X

The latter seems evident in recent days. Zionist propaganda wanted the world to believe the story of the 40 beheaded babies, but the advance of technology and social media brought that narrative down. HyperNovelty. Merely a hypernovelty induced transformation.
20231013_150107.jpg

HyperNovelty ?

We don't know how it will express itself.

We know that the expression of HyperNovelty will be through Humanity. We know that it will be constantly changing, growing, deepening, and expanding.

We know that (likely) all humans will become aware of at least some aspects of HyperNovelty expressing through themselves.
We can speculate that there will be degrees of awareness of the HyperNovelty expressing through Humanity, both in timing, and depth of appreciation for the phenomenon.

We can know with certainty, unknowns notwithstanding, that Humanity will be changed by the manifestation of HyperNovelty.
The most sensitive among humans may become aware of their individual reaction early in 2024.

The Woo people should be aware of it sometime around April 3, 2024.

It is suspected that by June 12th, a substantial amount of the mass of Humanity (the normies) will be involved in their own awareness of their own expression of HyperNovelty. This information is brought to you by the same process that informed you a year ahead of the OverWoo manifestation, that you are now living within, starting. Via X

Back
Top Bottom