Computational modelling of the companion star and its interaction with Sol

Saša said:
MusicMan said:
Extremely interesting.
I can only add that if the companion is a 'dark star', then it will be a neutron star, and electrically neutral, as opposed to Sol which is emitting a stream of protons, so it must be positively charged.
Not sure how this will affect your calculation, my guess is that it would not.
Maybe it is the companion that is grounding Sol.

To my knowledge of astronomy, neutron star would be too massive to be Solar companion. I think the companion was designated to be brown dwarf (Wiki:Brown dwarf), which is defined (for most astronomers) as an object with mass [15 MJupiter , 75 MJupiter].
When taken that companion mass is approx. 3.4% of MSun, the obtained value for Mcompanion is 36.6 MJupiter [1] which lies nicely in the above interval.

And brown dwarfs would have all the properties (including electromagnetic activity) of a very large planet (like big Jupiter) and/or not quite yet ignited star (according to SSM - Standard Solar Model).

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_mass

Thanks for the correction Sasa, I assumed they were one and the same thing.
D'uh! I should have stayed at school longer..

So if the brown dwarf is a potential star that has not yet ignited, maybe it would not have generated a proton stream yet. It would be somewhat like Jupiter, only larger.

Yes it should be similar to Jupiter in size and charcoal dark so even if we would know the position there is nothing to see. As far as I remember it does not radiate but it could be ignited upon interaction with the Sun.

I think that studying Jupiter and Saturn would reveal very much about star systems in general. That's why there are spacecrafts on the orbits. These planets have everything that a star system has. They have their magnetosphere, they have the accretion disk or rings if you will and they have their own satellites.

And if the companion is near it would be only logical to send some spacecraft and park it in the orbit. I mean how often do we get the chance to observe up close such magnificent star.

Saša said:
Have you thought about modelling the mass (variability) with some dependence on relative distance between the Sun and companion, instead of taking fixed value of 1.56 MSun?
In that way the potential electromagnetic (plasma) effects could be accounted for, IMO.
For instance, in very simple case, assuming that Sun and its companion are charged objects with the same sign of their respective net charges, the gravitational pull between them would be decreased by the repulsive electrostatic force which depends on their relative distance. Also, Lorentz force would act on, at least, companion when inside of heliosphere, due to Solar e-m field and companion's charge (and velocity).
In first approximation, all these (and other) e-m effects could maybe be described with some simple relative distance dependence of binary system mass.

Yes I have been thinking about it and what is interesting is that the electrostatic force decays at the same rate as gravity force with distance. In this way it would be possible to reduce the mass of the companion and increase its charge without changing the net force acting on the companion. But the net charges of the Sun and companion would have to be opposite. I would replace the gravitational force that is lost with the mass by electrostatic force. So in theory it is possible to convert mass to charge and vice versa and the orbit would remain stable yet the solar system would not be disrupted.
I think this is more complicated in reality so I am going to study plasma, electricity and magnetism.
I like to study old books. The books are so clearly written and everything is explained in simple and straightforward manner. The modern books are many times about wise-acreing and the author fails to explain anything clearly. Back in the old days there was real uncorrupted science. So I am thinking perhaps Maxwell might help me.

Hello Tohuwabohu, you could add electric motor theory to your curriculum, this being the way magnetic materials move in an electric field, and results in the planetary rotation and orbit about the star.

A FB friend sent me the following links. Maybe some of ya'll who are more tecnically/scientifically educated can take a quick look?

_http://www.human-resonance.org/red_dwarf_alignment.html

_http://www.human-resonance.org/red_dwarf.html

http://www.thrivemovement.com/lets-talk-for-real-about-humans-and-climate-change.blog

Well I stayed up too long and had a quick look at those links, thanks Laura, they were interesting, but it's too late for me to comment at this point. Must sleep on it..

The first two links contain fairly recent views of Alexander Putney who's theories have been disavowed by forum members several times in the past. A search for his name can yield all pertinent details.

In this particular case he announces in the first link a specific multi-planetary alignment for December 18-21, 2015 with sun's companion and draws heavily from several C's session transcripts to argue for an imminent 'Shift of the Ages' -- whatever that may mean exactly.

The second link rehashes some views of Edgar Cayce about the possible sudden visibility of a dwarf star in an unspecified future.

Both links place these phenomena in the context of Putney's resonance theories and try to establish some parallels with other 'prophecies' from American natives, like the Hopi for instance.

The third link contains an article form Foster Camble (unknown to me, no forum search results) which seems to give a fairly accurate overview of the global warming science controversy, including the famous Climategate E-mail revelations. All arguments pro and con appear to be properly sourced. It ends with the announcement of a public discussion on 12:00pm PDT on Saturday, October 24th. This link does not belong to the current topic, I think.

Laura said:
A FB friend sent me the following links. Maybe some of ya'll who are more tecnically/scientifically educated can take a quick look?

_http://www.human-resonance.org/red_dwarf_alignment.html

_http://www.human-resonance.org/red_dwarf.html

http://www.thrivemovement.com/lets-talk-for-real-about-humans-and-climate-change.blog

Thanks Laura! This is like a fantastic heads-up! :shock: :wow:

They even link and quote the transcripts! :thup:

Oh boy. I took a look. Does this guy ever NOT get it. He cites this:

These solar events have been marked by 2 binary cross mandala crop formations appeared during the preparatory year of 2015, referencing both the completion of the period of the 2014-2015 lunar eclipse tetrad and the red dwarf ignition alignment of December 18 - 21, 2015. This pair of cosmic messages were reported in Wiltshire on June 24th in Luxenborough, near Stonehenge (above), and on July 6th at Clearbury Ring. An interpretation was offered by the Cassiopaeans on July 18, 2015:

Q: (Data) Can I ask about the [meaning of the] recent crop circle that looked like a half moon with a star? Crescents and a 4-pointed star.

A: Eclipsing realities coming soon!

If he understood eclipsing realities as it is explained by Cs, then he would realize that the Cs were probably referring to the change in our world that is manifesting as a result of Putin's activities standing up to the Western NWO agenda.

Oy.

We could move this stuff to its own thread, I think.

Laura said:
Oh boy. I took a look. Does this guy ever NOT get it. He cites this:

These solar events have been marked by 2 binary cross mandala crop formations appeared during the preparatory year of 2015, referencing both the completion of the period of the 2014-2015 lunar eclipse tetrad and the red dwarf ignition alignment of December 18 - 21, 2015. This pair of cosmic messages were reported in Wiltshire on June 24th in Luxenborough, near Stonehenge (above), and on July 6th at Clearbury Ring. An interpretation was offered by the Cassiopaeans on July 18, 2015:

Q: (Data) Can I ask about the [meaning of the] recent crop circle that looked like a half moon with a star? Crescents and a 4-pointed star.

A: Eclipsing realities coming soon!

If he understood eclipsing realities as it is explained by Cs, then he would realize that the Cs were probably referring to the change in our world that is manifesting as a result of Putin's activities standing up to the Western NWO agenda.

Oy.

We could move this stuff to its own thread, I think.

I wondered if it wasn't a kind of hi-jacking maneuver to add their own spin. So buyer beware I guess. :/

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom