Comte Saint-Germain / Maximillien De Lafayette

P

prasimix

I'm just finished reading a section of The Wave book4, where strange character Comte Saint-Germain is described and for some reason another strange character instantly comes to my mind namely Maximillien De Lafayette. Sounds French, browsing thru the Net you can find some similarity in controversy and secrecy with mentioned Saint-Germain, and I didn't find that anybody made any comment about De Lafayette on the forum? I didn't investigate De Lafayette a lot since I was occupied in that time with some other issues.

I also found that he is author of many books with sound titles like 2022 Anunnaki Code: End Of The World Or Their Return To Earth ?: Ulema Book Of Parallel Dimension, Extraterrestrials And Akashic Records (Paperback) http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1438213131/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

http://www.maximilliendelafayette.com/
"Maximillien de Lafayette lived in a magical world of arts, music, travel, adventures, drama filled with superstars, composers, singers, painters, authors, adventurers, newsmakers and starving artists, celebrities, characters and people you hear about, you read about but you could not meet. He mingled with celebrities, controversial figures, fascinating and legendary people, leaders, hustlers, preachers, sinners, cabaret owners and homeless shelters keepers, philanthropists and soldiers of fortune, achievers and big time trouble makers. They became part of his life and his lifestyle, writings and delightful madness. And de Lafayette -a son tour- became part of their world...He produced more than 2,000 paintings, authored 150 books, dictionaries and encyclopedia and wrote 20,000 articles, and threw everything away! What a waste!" By Mordecai Bin Zvi.

Sounds scary for just one person in one lifetime :)

Are you wondering if Lafayette IS Saint Germain, or just noting that they're similar? If it's the former, then definitely not. But you're right that there are some parallels.

Also, his stuff seems to be extremely popular, which is a red flag. I browsed his sites a bit, and Laura pegged it right by moving this to the New Age COINTELPRO board. I do agree that he seems like an unusual character. And it's odd that he cranked out so much material. But Lafayette himself didn't actually publish it. From _http://www.delafayetteencyclopedia.com:

Books, dictionaries, lexicons and encyclopedias written by Maximillien de Lafayette, and published, sold & distributed by Amazon.com Publishing Company, and Times Square Press.

I don't think those two big-time companies would have much interest in revealing the truth. So I wonder why they went through such effort to save Lafayette's work and make it all public? Hm...

Yes, I just noted that two characters have stories that are similar in some details. Thanks for pointing out who are the publishers, that will help me in the furture. After all how is possible that they found any of his works if that another guy told us that Maximillien threw everything away?

Thanks Laura for moving it here, I noticed that is published in wrong group when was too late :(

prasimix said:
Thanks for pointing out who are the publishers, that will help me in the furture. After all how is possible that they found any of his works if that another guy told us that Maximillien threw everything away?

I wondered that myself. I followed a link to a short biographical article to see if it shed some light. It was written in 2005 by the president of De Lafayette Worldmedia.org, a woman whose name just happens to be Germaine Poitiers. ;) It turns out that de Lafayette did publish his own stuff for a while, but then simply quit. The article is at _http://www.maximilliendelafayette.com/maximillien_de_lafayette.htm if you'd like to read it. He was definitely an unusual and interesting character, much like Saint Germain.

Here's the beginning of the article, which shows just how famous his work was:

Maximillien de Lafayette wrote 97 books in almost 40 different fields ranging from art history and comparative civilizations to foreign policies, Milano/Paris fashion and mysteries of parapsychology. All sold out. And almost, all of them are out of print. Several books went gold, meaning international bestsellers with 6 editions, distributed in 85 countries. Unfortunately, this prolific creativity ceased to exist some 9 years ago. Until 2003, one could find more than 5,500 listings for his published work, posted and described by all sorts of organizations, universities, booksellers and books distributors, starting with Barnes & Noble and Encyclopedia Britannica, and ending with the United Nations/Fullbright Commission and The University of Hong Kong. It must be, somewhere, somehow, a reason, an explanation why Maximillien de Lafayette ceased to write books, exactly, in the same way, he ceased to paint.

He was so widely known that I'm surprised I've never heard of him! Has anyone else on the forum? From the article it's clear that he was a wealthy man, yet it seems he was also very altruistic and kind. And he was apparently a creative genius. His stuff about aliens is standard disinfo and smacks strongly of Zechariah Sitchin... But all of it seems to be the recent writings "resurrected" by Amazon.com - the stuff de Lafayette supposedly threw away. Which makes me wonder if he even wrote it, or if it's just being attributed to him. In any case, the fact that a big player like Amazon is working hard to put such books into the public eye is highly significant, osit.

I do like a few of de Lafayette's "words of wisdom." One stood out as good STO advice:

Do not volunteer if you are not needed. It is just like a free advice; your friends don't need it. Your enemies would not believe it.

He's definitely a mystery, and I'm intrigued to learn more. Mainly about whether he personally published any of the New Agey disinfo, or if it's all part of Amazon's "de Lafayette Revival."

I've NEVER heard of him, and that's strange because I am a voracious reader and have spent a lot of time in bookstores and libraries.

Laura said:
I've NEVER heard of him, and that's strange because I am a voracious reader and have spent a lot of time in bookstores and libraries.

Yeah, something's not adding up with this guy... Ridiculously world famous, has written books and articles on just about every subject imaginable, yet finding info on him is nearly impossible. Aside from the site dedicated to him, he seems practically non-existent. He's not even on Wikipedia, for crying out loud. And with the reams of detailed "amazing" books he (supposedly) wrote on conspiracies, UFO's, the occult, etc... nobody in those fields ever mentions him, references him, nothing? At least I'd think the disinfo artists would be all over his writings. But nope, nothing. He's not even a blip on their radar. And for Amazon.com to take up the task of publishing all his stuff and getting it out there, like it's some sort of holy mission? Too weird.

Also, look at his complete list of published works: _http://www.maximilliendelafayettebibliography.com/complete_list_of_books_and_encyc.htm. Notice how they're all about fairly mundane, everyday topics, until you get down near the end. Then the books about conspiracies and aliens suddenly appear - all published after de Lafayette's death. And none of the biographies I've read of him mention when, how, or why he went from wealthy artist and "renaissance man" to talking about the Annunaki and traveling into the fourth dimension. In fact they don't mention him doing this, period.

One part of his site mentioned that the original books that he published all showed up on Amazon.com, but were never available. Until 2008, when Amazon started their campaign to bring them back into circulation, along with the ones he never published. Something stinks here. I'm starting to think that the man is a fictional creation of Amazon. Or maybe he did write on the mundane topics, but wasn't nearly the larger than life figure he's being made out to be now. Either way, the man never published anything about aliens and conspiracies, whether he wrote it and "threw it away" or not. Yet Amazon is suddenly cranking out loads of highly-detailed COINTELPRO baloney under his name. Something very ominous is going on.

Hm, look at this comment written about one of his book on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Book-World-Lists-Worst/dp/143481842X/ref=sr_1_72?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1265826496&sr=1-72

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars Clearly covered with FAKE reviews, DUPLICATED among multiple books, July 7, 2008
By Scott Deans "Songwriter" (Redmond, WA United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Gee, something is fishy here. Why is it that multiple books by this author are given IDENTICAL reviews by the same reviewers? How is it that they're all priced exactly the same and carry either 5-star or 1-star reviews? Why do they use so many ANNOYING CAPITALS in their reviews?

It's also quite shocking to view all books "written" by this author and discover that they're being churned out 2-3 per MONTH. Per MONTH. No real writer can produce any book in 2 weeks, unless they're all the SAME book repackaged with a new stupid, overly long title.

These reviewers are apparently shills for the author. Don't fall for this blatent manipulation of the Amazon review system!!!!!

BTW, search in book section on amazon.com returns 211 items, most of them talks about Annunaki and UFO!

The publisher of the book that got above mentioned comment is CreateSpace that leads to https://www.createspace.com/ ?

prasimix said:
Hm, look at this comment written about one of his book on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Book-World-Lists-Worst/dp/143481842X/ref=sr_1_72?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1265826496&sr=1-72

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars Clearly covered with FAKE reviews, DUPLICATED among multiple books, July 7, 2008
By Scott Deans "Songwriter" (Redmond, WA United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Gee, something is fishy here. Why is it that multiple books by this author are given IDENTICAL reviews by the same reviewers? How is it that they're all priced exactly the same and carry either 5-star or 1-star reviews? Why do they use so many ANNOYING CAPITALS in their reviews?

It's also quite shocking to view all books "written" by this author and discover that they're being churned out 2-3 per MONTH. Per MONTH. No real writer can produce any book in 2 weeks, unless they're all the SAME book repackaged with a new stupid, overly long title.

These reviewers are apparently shills for the author. Don't fall for this blatent manipulation of the Amazon review system!!!!!

BTW, search in book section on amazon.com returns 211 items, most of them talks about Annunaki and UFO!

The publisher of the book that got above mentioned comment is CreateSpace that leads to https://www.createspace.com/ ?

Well isn't that interesting? I've never seen a review like that for any other author on Amazon. I don't know if de Lafayette actually existed or not. But if not, someone's gone through a lot of trouble to invent him. I went to the site of the company he supposedly founded: _http://www.delafayetteworldmedia.org. It has the same cheesy style as most of the other pages associated with him. And on it appears the claim, "MAXIMILLIEN de LAFAYETTE MADE THE LIST OF THE INTERNATIONAL BEST-SELLING AUTHORS ON AMAZON: The most popular 25 items (books and merchandise) on Amazon.co.uk. on OCTOBER 17, 2006." Really? And not even Laura has heard of this guy??

Also, according to one of the collaborators "Times Square Press" (also the same cheesy Website style: _www.timessquarepress.com), another publisher is "Elite Associates International" based in Washington, DC. Pretty interesting name and location. I also tried to find evidence of him outside of this network of sites, and all there is are more cheesy-styled pages on free web-hosting sites. It's all the same. The one exception is this: _http://www.johnpdaviscollection.org/gpage6.html. But even this has suspicious elements. The page is only accessible from the Lafayette site. From other pages on the John P. Davis site there is no way to access it.

I really don't know what to think. Did Amazon.com create this guy out of thin air, make some fake publishing companies, and is having who-knows-who write all of the books? Besides the obvious (spreading disinfo), I have no clue what would be driving Amazon to do something like this. It seems pretty silly. And SOMEONE had to create all those paintings. But if there's a real Lafayette who was supposedly some world-famous painter and author, why does almost nobody on the Web talk about him or even mention him? This is making my head hurt.

Laura said:
This comes across as a great, big, scam.

Oh, definitely. It's just so strange that the source of it seems to be Amazon.com. Why would they go into the business of producing their own COINTELPRO? Can't they just sell the garbage that's already being written? It seems like a lot of effort on their part for no discernible reason. :huh:

Looks like ya'll might be on track. Check this hit:

_http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread413999/pg1

[quote author=Anonymous ATS]heard from the grapevine many things about M. de Lafayette. I know he was a wonderful artist, and he wrote musicals produced in many countries. Thirty years ago he wrote a musical play that was produced at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington DC. So, the man loves arts and music. He is a pro. Also I know he was an analyst during the second world war for the OSS in Europe the precursor of the CIA. Also I heard that he was among the first scientists who developed the telepathy and mind science program for the NSA and CIA during Eisenhower administration. He left the program when he discovered the bad intentions of the government. Lafayette is very spiritual.
In Italy he was important too. I know he helped Cardinal Bertolli the former secretary of State of the Vatican in Roma while the Vatican astronomers were working on extraterrestrial subjects between 1966 and 1969. Also I know he organized the UFOs and occult archives at the library of the Vatican upon the request of Pope Pius XII right after the second world war sometime around 1945 and 1951. How do I know all this? Well, I have an old friend from Roma Eur in Italia who was a great military scientist who was working on a military night vision for the army and the NATO; the Americans were trying to figure out this secret program. Lafayette knew all about it. How did he learn about this? Somebody said Lafayette was a magician who knew many secrets about space physics...maybe the Anunnaki taught him all these secrets? I don't know.
I also know that the US government used his brain to deal with the UFOs, but he was dissatisfied with something there and left America.
One thing I am sure about and which is this, he is a spiritual man who helped many people. You see my friend the Italian scientist told me that Lafayette gave a fortune to orphanages in Italia and France while he was working in Roma. Then Poof! Lafayette vanished....today he is the only person who knows so many things about the Anunnaki and what he knew disturbed the Catholic Church. He was asked to come up with a new version of the translated Bible from Greek and Aramaic to Italian and English. Something happened. An Italian reporter (A woman) who worked for Il Tempo newspaper in Roma and Mexico was going to write an article about Lafayette-Vatican-UFOs connection, but for some reason, she disappeared for ever.....
By Rossi[/quote]

Author only gives "I know" as a source. :(

potamus said:
Looks like ya'll might be on track. Check this hit:

_http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread413999/pg1

Thanks, potamus. The consensus over there appears to be the same - nobody's heard of him and they think it's a giant scam. Most of the ones who claim different sound like shills and PR agents for his books. A funny thing is that one poster linked to several blogs describing the de Lafayette scam and how it operates, but all of these blogs have been removed. I followed up the claim that de Lafayette appeared on History Channel's UFO Hunters - and he really did (or at least the guy who claims to be him did). It was in the episode about "Unidentified Submerged Objects." Here are the YouTube links to the segments of that episode where de Lafayette appears:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXD679gXlZ8 (around the 6 minute mark)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6rs3HhAQvo (at the beginning, continued from prior segment)

I wasn't impressed with the things he said. It looks like UFO Hunters were scammed. Big shock. :) Also, it's funny how de Lafayette is appearing on a TV show IN 2009 when his biographies say he DIED IN 2005!! So is he still writing books, or is Amazon publishing stuff discovered after his death? Someone needs to get the story straight.

Also, here's a radio interview with him, courtesy of that ATS thread (no date given):

_http://www.jerrypippin.com/UFO_Files_farah_Yurdozu.htm

He supposedly has a cult following on Facebook as well, but I didn't find anything there worth bothering with. Just more of the same.

It feels like a waste of energy to devote much more time to this guy. Who knows who he is, or what game is being played? It's clear that the books are pure disinfo and can be disregarded. But it appears like he (or whoever) is trying really hard to build up some kind of mythology around himself and become popular. It's like one of those viral marketing campaigns movies sometimes do, with the phony websites, forum posts, etc. Trying to create a buzz. All I know is, one person cranking out 10 books in a month is ludicrous, and any genuine author knows it. I'll keep an eye out for some sort of major info about de Lafayette, and post what I find. But at least we now know that there IS a physical guy walking around claiming that identity. That's something, I guess.

I'm currently reading the loose pamphlet declared to be a "book", (which it isn't), titled:
Vol I & II: "Maria Orsic, the woman who originated and created earth’s first UFOs - Maximillien de Lafayette"

God knows, from where these dictionaries come - MdL claims to be an expert translator of ancient languages -, these books are sold under the above name in bold on Amazon. Since Sitchin got a lot of things wrong.. So where is this info coming from? Some data collating agents picking up stuff from the C's transcripts? For example the alleged translation of Sumerian engravings. There are striking matches with C's data points:
The Akkadian/Sumerian clay tablets are very confusing. In some passages, the texts refer to Ne.Be.Ru as a star, in other passages, Ne.Be.Ru is not a planet, but a crossing point, serving as a stargate, a gateway, and somewhere else in the cuneiform texts, Ne.Be.Ru is a deity, a dividing point or a zone, Jupiter, Mercury, Anunnaki god Marduk, and/or Marduk, Jupiter and Mercury, three-in-one!!
C's told us that suns are stargates/gateways/windows, as are inside of planets too. Similarly Nibiru is interchangeably used for a place, a lizard ruler on Earth and anything [STS]-godly, associated with alien kings and their doings [probably terror] on this planet.

I just quickly scrolled to the middle of Anton Parks book and expected there word salad, but instead found striking matches with what the C's told us.

For example in Vol I. of the first pamphlet (loose assemblage of notes) there is mentioned that the Annunaki ("""Light Beings""") were so great that they:
1. Fixed and enhanced the DNA of the human race <==> in stark contrast with the truth, that they actually broke the DNA to limit the human race into demented slaves losing their memory and power
2. Imparted-gifted knowledge to the human civilization, when they came from the stars and lived among their children the humans <==> in stark contrast with the truth, that they actually destroyed knowledge achieved by the humans (ancient hyper-intelligent souls driving human bodies) where ever they could, primarily in the case of known Alexandria Library and probably a myriad of its incarnations backward in time..

So its fun to read. No wonder, why the translator of Akkadian/Sumerian clay tablets is confused. If accidentally correct and truthful info was written & preserved on those stone tables, there are lots of reasons, why "Nibiru" is equated with so many godly [Lizardly] things, persons and what they achieved.

Its fun to read as it tastes similar like how Nazi confessions must have sounded and felt [when heard with ones own ears] during the Nuremberg Trials.

In the passage exactly before the above quote we read:

Is it true that in the Akkadian/Sumerian texts, Nibiru was also referred to as a divine being, a star, and a deity?
Correct. Because the word Nibiru always had the prefix “Mul”, and the prefix “d”.
These two prefixes were usually used in Akkadian and in Sumerian cuneiform texts to refer to a divine status of something or somebody.
So when we see Nibiru written as dNibiru or MulNibiru, we immediately understand that Nibiru is divine.
This was a linguistic standard of Akkadian and Sumerian.
The Anunnaki-Ulema have defined what Nibiru means in one of their manuscripts dated 95 or 96 B.C.
According to Ulema Ghandar, Ne.Be.Ru means: The Lasting Energy,
Sure, buddy! Especially if your existence depends on feeding on it!
or the Prime Implosion, Maria Orsic defined Aldebaran as the planet of the divine cosmic energy, and their inhabitants as the beings of light.
Prime implosion, eh? Like how their race is imploding? How about satanic cosmic energy and their inhabitants as the beings of darkness?

This entire text reads like a crime scene, you need to self-correct, invert almost everything and you get the truth:

Epistemology/Etymology:
Ne.Be.Ru is composed of three words:
a - Ne (Pronounced Nii) means from within, similar to the words Ina, In, Na in proto-Sumerian, Akkadian and Assyrian.
b - Be (Pronounced Behh) means light or source of implosion.
A strong emphasis was placed upon “Implosion” to highlight its prime difference with “Explosion”, since according to Ulema Bukhtiyar, the planet Ne.Be.Ru was not created by an explosion of another star or a planet, or the collision of other celestial (Space) bodies, as modern science has explained the birth of new stars and planets.
Ne.Be.Ru was created from an implosion. Quite a revolutionary concept!
Indeed! Implosion as in constriction, like how anacondas make their victims implode.

this astonishing, for Maria Orsic and her group of scientists who worked on Maria’s UFO-Vril said that Vril is the ultimate source of energy in the universe, and their super flying machine (UFO) will be propelled by an “Implosion
Energy”, not a combustion engine.
Weird is this word Vril. Is this energy, the Lizzies use for feeding? That they send to their bosses in form of:

Q: What do the Orions eat?

A: Crystalline tablets, which are aspirated through oral demolecularization.

Q: Are these crystalline tablets like rocks, like our idea of crystals?

A: Picture a sparkling polished oval bead.

Q: What is the chemical composition?

A: Quartz at the 3rd power compared to Terran samples.

Well according the this pamphlet and confessions of scientists and engineers, the second successful test flight of the Vril-2 saucer ended in being the saucer settling down after having been in flight [somewhere??] for 55 minutes, but the "new glazing/painting on it" suddenly looked like a 100 years old antique. It aged dramatically. Where had that ship been??
c - Ru (Pronounced Rooh) means lasting force or energy. Worth mentioning here, that the Arabic word روح “Rouh” (Soul, Spirit, Self ﻟﻨﻔﺲا) and the Hebrew word חור “Ru’akh”, (Nephesh like the Arabic word Nephes) mean life. Both Hebrew and Arabic words derived from the Ana’kh.
If you are feeding on souls, enslaving spirits and deifying the Self, the above explanation fits perfectly for a Ruler - like a Mufti - you are then called Nibiru, "Ruler" / "King".

Also interesting that the C's immediately quipped the old name of the planet:

Session November 9, 1994
Q: (L) In the book of Revelation it describes a being with copper skin and white hair. Is this a real Nephilim from the planet Nibiru? Who is that being?

A: Nephalim descendant but not from Neburru.

So lots of interesting stuff in these "books". Reading them is like listening to a Lizard war criminal being interrogated or dissecting Thug Ra's communications with the knowledge from the C's and the Work training from Gurdjieff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom