I work with a lady, who when the vaccine came out and I raised concerns, said that people who refused should be put in camps. I said at the time, "what even me?" And she said yes. It was upsetting but we didn't fall out, we just left it. Anyway, she had cancer quite a few years back and so her doctor tells her she needs the flu jab and the covid boosters, so tomorrow she'll go for another covid booster. When she told me today, it was almost in a apologetic way "its because of the cancer, you see, they say I need it." And then tonight, her and her husband were in the pub for a few drinks and as they were leaving he said to a group of us that she is getting her booster tomorrow and there was an awkwardness amongst everyone, no-one said "great, that's really good!" as would have happened 3 years ago...it was very odd. In the village I live in, full of elderly people, hardly anyone I know has covid vaccines anymore. The impression I get is one where someone has behaved really badly in public when drunk, everyone knows but it's best not spoken of...

Just a quick note on the lady I wrote about on Friday, who had her booster on Saturday. On Sunday she came into the pub kitchen to collect a takeaway roast for a neighbour of hers. Apart from a very heavy and sore arm, she appeared to be fine. She chatted with me for about 5 minutes whilst I plated up the food...then yesterday, I spent most of the day in bed with flu type symptoms, aching bones, tingling skin, absolutely no energy and a cough. I did my protocol, nac, vits C, D, B12, colloidal silver spray and primrose oil. Today I feel nearly normal again, just a few sniffles. Possible shedding?

Aubrey Marcus released his film "Unsafe and ineffective" on X including Dowd Edward.

Sorry it was already posted earlier.

Did anyone see it already? planning to watch it this evening on my side.

Source:

As a side note, while double checking for unsafe and ineffective, I found back the following old thread related to vaccination related news articles: Vaccination related news articles
Going through it seems not so far outdated... from dec 2007.
Interesting post Simmi, it certainly would be convenient to have the infrastructure in place for mass vaccinations at airports should there be a pandemic of some description in the pipeline...

Did anyone see it already? planning to watch it this evening on my side.

I watched it at fast speed, but I think it's an excellent compilation. Geez, even though it's nothing new to us here, every time you see it all put together like that, it gets sadder and creepier. This SHOULD be common knowledge by now, but it isn't.

Coincidentally, they used a small clip from one of @Keyhole's video. I recognized his voice.

It has some interesting details I didn't know, about the research done on ivermectin (towards the end as well).

In relation to "Unsafe and Ineffective" film posted above (that was great); I saw this on RT the other day:

Cancer ‘is our new Covid’ – Pfizer CEO

American drug manufacturer Pfizer has its sights set on the cancer treatment market now that the Covid-19 pandemic is over and global demand for its vaccines and coronavirus drugs is falling, CEO Albert Bourla told Fox Business on May 1.

The company expects to score big on “blockbuster” cancer drugs, Bourla said, as the pharma giant seeks to reverse its post-Covid business decline. The pandemic brought record revenue to the company. In 2022 alone, Pfizer’s total sales amounted to $157 billion, with its Covid vaccine accounting for $37.8 billion and its antiviral treatment pill, Paxlovid, bringing in another $18.9 billion.

In 2023, sales were down by more than half and accounted for $71 billion. The company’s shares have fallen by 42% since the end of 2022 amid the rapid decline in demand for its Covid-related products. This led to a major cost-cutting campaign, including hundreds of layoffs at its UK, US, and Irish facilities.

In his interview with Fox Business, Bourla praised the measures as a “very good cost containment” campaign, crediting it for the “very good results” his company showed in early 2024. Pfizer is also on the verge of striking gold again with its new strategy, he said.

Oncology, it is our new Covid,” the Pfizer CEO said. We did what we did with Covid. We are very proud to have saved the world but it is behind us now. We want to do [it] once more and I think oncology is our best chance to do it.

In late 2023, the US drug manufacturer completed the $43 billion acquisition of Seagen (formerly Seattle Genetics) – a biotechnology company specializing in monoclonal antibody-based drugs, also known as antibody-drug conjugates, or ADCs. They are designed to kill tumor cells while leaving healthy tissues relatively unaffected.

Seagen was previously known for its flagship product Adcetris, which is used to treat lymphoma and Hodgkin’s lymphoma. According to drugs.com, the medicine costs around $11.91 for a 50-mg dose.

Another drug in the company’s portfolio that has demonstrated “phenomenal performance” is Padcev, according to Bourla. Padcev is used to treat bladder cancer, and its sales have “had a growth of 164%” since the US pharma giant acquired it, he said. The average price for Padcev is $4,446 per 30-mg dose, according to drugs.com.

“That demonstrates how well we’ve invested the money,” Bourla said, commenting on Padcev’s performance. He also promised blockbuster drugs in the future that “will have a significant impact on cancer patients.”

Pfizer announced its shift toward cancer treatment in late 2023. Nothing scares people all over the world more than cancer, because it affects everyone,” Bourla said at the time. “I hope we will be successful in our mission. I am optimistic that in the next 10 years, we will see significant advancement,” he added.

In January 2024, the company said it plans to have at least eight blockbuster cancer treatment drugs by 2030 and double the number of patients treated with its innovative medicines, up from 2.3 million in 2023.

"We did what we did with Covid" [...]
"We want to do it again"[...]
"I hope we will be successful in our mission"

People who are awake are aware of the real (depopulation) 'mission'.
Maybe this time, more people will be looking a lot more closely.

By reading this article by A Midwestern Doctor, I stumbled on this 2 hour film by John Davidson, Epidemic of Fraud. It’s from one month ago and is still up (it gets an 8.8 on IMDb):

Davidson used to be a journalist and video editor for CNN and then worked as a producer and director for many of the other major networks. During COVID, he realized he had to speak out about what was happening and began covering what had happened to the vaccine injured. In turn, he decided to produce a professional quality documentary about the corruption taking place during the plandemic. It’s a good documentary imo, and here is a rough outline:

It focuses mostly on hydroxychloroquine and its suppression, and breaks down exactly what happened with HCQ and the degree to which so many public officials lied through their teeth to keep it off the market—to the point they were even able to override the Trump administration trying to get it to the American people. For example, clinical trials were conducted which deliberately gave the participants toxic doses of hydroxychloroquine and then used their deaths to argue a decades old drug was suddenly “unsafe” and blared that message (along with other fabricated data which supported that narrative) throughout the mass media.

Because of his media background, Davidson was able to create montages of everyone in the media echoing the sculpted language created to sell the COVID narrative. This is a very common practice which proved very effective at influencing individuals who do not have an extensive background in the subject. One of the most important aspects of Davidson’s documentary is that he makes this tactic clear to the viewers so it gives them the ability to begin seeing through it so they can no longer by influenced by it (or so we hope).

From 5:24 onwards, he goes into HCQ and its history, which I found pretty interesting:

HCQ was one of the first malaria drugs. Chloroquine is based on the drug quinine, which is credited as the first compound to treat infectious disease. It was initially gotten from the bark of the cinchona tree and given to settlers from Spain by Indians near Peru in the 1600s and brought to the Western world as a cure for malaria. Then Jesuit priests traveled the world with cinchona bark, so much that it became known as Jesuit bark.

In 1751 the Spanish Crown took control of all sources of quinine. Restricting access as a new form of science based imperialism.

At the beginning of the American Revolution, George Washington requested his political masters to buy as much cinchona bark and quinine powder as possible. In 1778 the Spanish Crown restricted British access to quinine. In 1820 quinine was officially isolated, reducing the need for cinchona tree bark. That opened the door for European exploration into all of Africa, considered at the time “the white man’s graveyard” due to the many Europeans who succumbed to malaria in Africa.

In the 1860s during the American Civil War, Southern states relied heavily on shipping for goods, services and medication, so Abraham Lincoln and his team enacted the Northern blockade to block cotton shipments to Europe, weapons imports, and quinine, so that they could cause as many sick and dying soldiers as possible. The Southern doctors went to work to find a local tree from which quinine could be derived, and they found the bark of the Dogwood tree. But the doctors wouldn’t use it as they felt the drug didn’t have enough clinical trials under its belt and they didn’t want to be considered as homeopaths. (Where have we heard that before?)

In the 1860s malaria was the major issue for the English soldiers in India, so soldiers began combining the bitter tasting quinine with water and an alcoholic beverage to get their daily dose of life saving quinine - the birth of the Gin & Tonic.

By the 1930s, the primary locations for growing cinchona moved from South-America to India and Indonesia, lands that would soon be cut off to the Allies. In WWII, the US was desperate for a source of quinine and cinchona and returned to South-America on a series of cinchonan missions to build a supply chain and protect the Allied troops. At the same time, Nazi scientists weaponized mosquitos with malaria and then conducted experiments with these mosquitos on prisoners in the Dachau concentration camp. Many of these prisoners were Jesuit priests. As WWII drew to a close, when US and UK troops advanced on Rome, German troops cut window screens of all the homes in the region, confiscated quinine from the residents and allegedly released their weaponised malaria loaded mosquitos. The advancing Allied troops were ready and protected with quinine, cinchona and chloroquine, but the local Italians weren’t so lucky. That year there was a massive spike in deaths from malaria.

HCQ remained important for decades after as well as derivatives of the drug. One of those is Mefloquine, which has been implicated in causing post-traumatic stress disorder and neurological issues in troops that were stationed in Iraq. The issues with Mefloquine (sold under the name of Lariam, and to my knowledge still recommended in Holland to people who go to areas where there is a malaria risk) were so dire that the FDA gave the drug a black box warning, the most strongest warning possible. For centuries the restricted access to HCQ, quinine and drugs like them, has been a standard tactic of warfare; it was involved in the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, WWI, WWII, countless smaller wars all over the planet, and most importantly, the corona war. Very few doctors and chemists know the history of HCQ, chloroquine and quinine.

The documentary deals a lot with this suppression of HCQ, with full cooperation of doctors around the world, while pushing the dangerous drug remdesivir. From 1:08:00 onwards, it features when President Trump in March 2020 miraculously obtained tens of millions of doses of HCQ, and BARDA and FDA members sabotaged efforts to release HCQ to the public during a time of national emergency, claiming “no randomised studies” had been done, and only “anecdotal” stories of its benefits. Rick Bright of BARDA f.i. claimed to have no knowledge of HCQ. The documentary reveals how Janet Woodcock, who was President of the FDA at the time and sat on the board of the NEJM, had already been active in suppressing quinine for 27 years! Bright and Woodcock conspired that HCQ got EUA status so doctors could not give HCQ to their patients outside of hospitals, when it would be too late.

Around 42 mins, he goes into clinical trials and concludes it’s really a scam. My friend works for Pfizer and told me that, “of course, Pfizer gets only the results it wants from the trials it carries out.”

From 1:28:18 and onwards, he goes into what type of person would gaslight patients when they came to doctors for help, but were laughed at and trivialized. He uses the term “narcissists” as an entire category just for doctors and nurses. (Last weekend I was at a dinner party seated next to an oncology surgeon from the Netherlands, who complained he was still dead tired all the time after having contracted Covid in early 2020. I asked him if he had gotten the injections, and he said that he had had two. When I began to mention he might benefit from taking certain supplements as documented by serious doctors and medical researchers, he looked at me and laughed derisively at me. I abandoned the subject immediately).

At 1:46:15, Davidson asks how the system can stop a treatment that works and substitute it with a gene-treatment that doesn’t, and mentions:
-Mass media;
-Physicians in general have become so dependent on corporate employment that they don’t want to rock the boat;
-Since the events of 2020 there has been a concerted effort across all media, medicine and academia to whitewash what was done to the people;
-The propaganda tricks they used are still employed:

* A fringe French study from 2ndJanuary 2024 concludes that HCQ killed nearly 17,000 people. The study only looked at hospitalized patients and refuses to look at early use. The study does not answer the clinical questions.

* In France, HCQ used to be sold OTC, but in October 2019, the French FDA classified HCQ as prescription-only. He wonders if more countries did that, prior to 2020. (I know that f.i. Portugal, Belgium and Italy changed to prescription only in May 2020, following the retracted Lancet study of 22nd May 2020.)

Thanks for that thorough summary, @Laurs!

It reminds me of something. Sometimes PoB makes quinine. I don't know how potent it is compared to HCQ, but it´s still worth it, I think. We might need all the sources we can get at any point:

I found a recipe online:
Quinine is a natural form of Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ). It is made using only the peel or skin of grapefruit and lemon.

This homemade Quinine has been proven to be effective in fighting off viruses and it's variance especially at this time in life.

This homemade Quinine is very easy to make yet very effective and must be taken along with zinc. I am giving credit to my very good friend simple recipes and lifestyle I first heard this diy from her. Kindly visit her.

I used 3 organic Grapefruits and 3 organic Lemons

Wash and scrub thoroughly with vinegar before peeling the skin.

After peeling, cut the peels in small sizes.

Place in a pot, add about 3 cups of filtered water and cover tightly. We do not want the Quinine to escape.

Boil for 10 Minutes on a medium high, then reduce to Low and simmer for 3 hours.

After 3 hours, allow to cool completely before opening.

Careful strain into a messin jar or section them by dosage.

You can freeze them for a month or refrigerate for 10 days.

Take 2 tablespoons twice a day along with zinc.

Do not take more than the recommended dosage. Discontinue any unused portion as soon as you no longer have any symptoms.

Hmm it seems UK does refuse to sign the WHO pandemic treaty? Would be interesting to see if other countries do as well, and which ones.

However as noted in one of the comment, might have to take into account it is an election year

Finally found the following source:

Might be good to check if there are further sources.

Hmm it seems UK does refuse to sign the WHO pandemic treaty? Would be interesting to see if other countries do as well, and which ones.

However as noted in one of the comment, might have to take into account it is an election year

Finally found the following source:

Might be good to check if there are further sources.
Britain is like one of the key PTB HQs so I wouldn't trust any supposedly "benevolent" moves attributed to the British elite. There's a catch somewhere, nothing is for free

Just a quick note on the lady I wrote about on Friday, who had her booster on Saturday. On Sunday she came into the pub kitchen to collect a takeaway roast for a neighbour of hers. Apart from a very heavy and sore arm, she appeared to be fine. She chatted with me for about 5 minutes whilst I plated up the food...then yesterday, I spent most of the day in bed with flu type symptoms, aching bones, tingling skin, absolutely no energy and a cough. I did my protocol, nac, vits C, D, B12, colloidal silver spray and primrose oil. Today I feel nearly normal again, just a few sniffles. Possible shedding?

There's good theory (and some evidence) that the immunocomprised don't respond to the mRNA vax at all, or little. They should never have taken the vax, but it does them no good, and mostly no harm. Same is true for organ-transplant hopefuls, they don't need the vax at all, it won't work, they are on immunosupressants. Early on, when the vaxxies rolled out to the immune-compromised first, before anyone else, the doctors were reporting NO RESPONSE, no antibodies in their patients -- a big dud. They thought this was cause for concern, and they thought we had free speech and that we actually cared if the vaxxies were going to work. The CDC suddenly invented a new theory -- antibodies don't matter, take your vaxxies anyway.

There's good theory (and some evidence) that the immunocomprised don't respond to the mRNA vax at all, or little. They should never have taken the vax, but it does them no good, and mostly no harm. Same is true for organ-transplant hopefuls, they don't need the vax at all, it won't work, they are on immunosupressants. Early on, when the vaxxies rolled out to the immune-compromised first, before anyone else, the doctors were reporting NO RESPONSE, no antibodies in their patients -- a big dud. They thought this was cause for concern, and they thought we had free speech and that we actually cared if the vaxxies were going to work. The CDC suddenly invented a new theory -- antibodies don't matter, take your vaxxies anyway.
That's interesting that you write this, as I've often thought that older people and the amount of medications they are on would surely have an effect when it came to the covid jab? The husband of the lady I wrote about has been ill in bed since she had her jab. The doctor can't seem to find what is wrong with him...and the flu like symptoms I had returned on the Wednesday and I didn't feel right again until the Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom