Crash of German Wings Flight over French Alps

rs said:
ark said:
Apparently it will be impossible to find the dentist. The guy was for three years in Arizona. To find the dentist there will be impossible.
Since I live in Arizona, I am not quite sure what it is that makes you say this.

Are you precious about Arizona or something? The guy is German, he was in Arizona years ago, this is a European event. It's obviously more difficult to for investigators to find the dentist he went to in Arizona years ago than it is to find his local one in Germany.

A very precise picture of the crash site, taken today on the 26th of march. FWIW

Attachments

• DSCN3307ter.jpg
    DSCN3307ter.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 287
Reading over a CNN report, I was surprised to see that the FBI, an American Agency were now involved in the investigation? It just seemed odd from my perspective, that a German Airline, flying a European aircraft from Spain, that crashed in the French Alps would elicit the help of the FBI. Don't they have Interpol or their own Governmental Agencies at their disposal? Or could the FBI be involved because one of the American's on the flight, Yvonne Selke worked for the Pentagon?

The French government has asked the FBI to help investigate the crash, a law enforcement official said Thursday.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/26/europe/france-germanwings-plane-crash-main/

And here:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/25/europe/germanwings-crash-main/

FBI agents based in France, Germany and Spain are looking through intelligence sources and cross referencing the passenger manifest of Germanwings Flight 9525, two senior law enforcement officials said. So far, their search hasn't turned up anything that "stands out" or anything linking the passengers to criminal activity, according to one official.

Why would a German Airline, flying a European aircraft from Spain, that crashed in the French Alps - ask the FBI to get involved?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/mother-daughter-from-nokesville-on-flight-that-crashed-in-french-alps/2015/03/25/c5c52454-d301-11e4-8fce-3941fc548f1c_story.html

A mother and daughter from Prince William County were among three Americans who perished when an Airbus jet plunged into a frozen ridge in the French Alps this week, officials said Wednesday.

Yvonne Selke, a longtime government contractor, and Emily Selke, a recent graduate of Drexel University, died Tuesday along with 148 others on the Germanwings flight from Spain to Germany.

Yvonne Selke was an employee of Booz Allen Hamilton for nearly 23 years, according to the company. She was working on a contract with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency.

angelburst29 said:
Reading over a CNN report, I was surprised to see that the FBI, an American Agency were now involved in the investigation? It just seemed odd from my perspective, that a German Airline, flying a European aircraft from Spain, that crashed in the French Alps would elicit the help of the FBI.
Agreed angelburst, that raises a bit of a red flag for me, too.
.A

author=luke wilson link=topic=37728.msg564567#msg564567 date=1427393877]
Who was the youngest pilot to ever crash a commercial airliner in an apparent suicide?

The guy was 28 years old right? Co-pilot... I imagine this was a truly flash job with prospects up ahead of being a full blown pilot maybe at an even better airline...

Why would he kill himself and others like an apparent zombie who had nothing to live for? Had he been recently dumped by his long term girlfriend? Was the mob after him? Was he severely depressed and on anti-depressants or even anti-psychotics?

Plus, other than what they are saying on TV, do we actually have another way of telling that this is true?

If it's a suicide, co-pilot zombified, flown straight into a mountainside, no flinching, well then... this is strange.. :shock:

If it's a chip, why an airliner? surely there are other ways to test out a new state of the art mind control chip? plus they would have to rely on the actual captain to step off the cabin...

If it's highstrangeness I can't for the life of me figure out what happened... looks like this fellow must have somehow gone to some dream like state...

Or maybe, he didn't see the god forsaken mountain nor hear the banging on the door... maybe the cabin and the rest of the plane were in different realities that converged upon the collision with the mountain.

Speculations galore...

And for maximum effect one would think he would have targeted one of the many city's in the area rather than the side of a mountain.

Perhaps their was a glitch in programing of his mind, or the plane, or even perhaps some divine intervention ala 6-Density STO.

Perceval said:
rs said:
ark said:
Apparently it will be impossible to find the dentist. The guy was for three years in Arizona. To find the dentist there will be impossible.
Since I live in Arizona, I am not quite sure what it is that makes you say this.

Are you precious about Arizona or something? The guy is German, he was in Arizona years ago, this is a European event. It's obviously more difficult to for investigators to find the dentist he went to in Arizona years ago than it is to find his local one in Germany.
No, I am not precious about Arizona. I just do not understand why it is "obvious" that it is more difficult to find in AZ vs. Germany.

The "suicide" claim sounds bogus to me. The pilot of Flight 990 was said to be suicidal by the US govt. the Egyptians disputed this saying it was mechanical failure. Boeing and Airbus would be very much inclined to go with "human error" rather than mechanical failure under orders from their god, aka, money.

rs said:
No, I am not precious about Arizona. I just do not understand why it is "obvious" that it is more difficult to find in AZ vs. Germany.

The guy is German, he was in Arizona years ago, this is a European event. It's obviously more difficult to for investigators to find the dentist he went to in Arizona years ago than it is to find his local one in Germany.

One thing bothers me ! The images were of the accident were released as six hours after the crash. Is it possible that during his six hours of the pieces convictions or even black boxes have been placed on the disaster site ? Also why 70 "Alpini" (military montains) have replaced the firsrt rescuers said they had found no body ?

Kisito said:
One thing bothers me ! The images were of the accident were released as six hours after the crash. Is it possible that during his six hours of the pieces convictions or even black boxes have been placed on the disaster site ? Also why 70 "Alpini" (military montains) have replaced the firsrt rescuers said they had found no body ?

Yet again more confusion and mystery than answers.
Can you share with us the source of this information, Kisito?

Ynna said:
Posted by: Laura
« on: Today at 08:52:39 PM » Insert Quote

Yeah, this is seriously freaky. It kinda makes me think of what the Cs said about mind programming in a discussion about Greenbaum etc. Obviously, there is more than Greenbaum programming.

If it was a chip or programming (and I don't think any of us think the guy was acting under his own drives), the question would be whether it was deliberately set off or whether it was accidentally set off?

It's odd that in the two cases there was the bathroom thing involved where the other pilot left the cockpit. That's almost like a "signalling" thing. But that can't be the only thing because the other pilot would probably go to the head on many occasions. Maybe it was a two-factor signal system? "When the other pilot leaves the cockpit, if _______ happens, then do ____________.

Question is, how many pilots might have this programming?

And it seems many pilots are scared ... they know something is rotten in the state of Denmark. Perhaps they are suspicious of also having been chipped and programmed?

If the powers that be want to scare pilots and passengers, wanting to "ground" everybody for some reason, keep us where we are, too afraid to fly, perhaps they are succeeding...

I had similar thoughts too last night thinking about this crash, and the possibility of Greenbaumed pilots.Maybe this could be the "start" to limit air travel for the masses...i recall the C's mentioned in a previous session that the PTB definitely intend to limit air travel for the masses.....still have a very uneasy feeling about this...

I wonder as well now how many pilots out there are programmed. Commercial pilots undergo a very specific training regime over years, in specific flight training schools; maybe these schools have already been "infiltrated" ? just speculating here....

angelburst29

Reading over a CNN report, I was surprised to see that the FBI, an American Agency were now involved in the investigation?

just before I got to this post had a thought, if the FBI get involved its likely an implant job or some sort of programming then scroll down and there it is
FBI involved im serious very strange, this whole thing is bizarre

angelburst29
Or could the FBI be involved because one of the American's on the flight, Yvonne Selke worked for the Pentagon?

maybe I don't know or there here to clean up and

Posted by: Mr.Cyan
« on: Today at 02:20:06 AM »
.Maybe this could be the "start" to limit air travel for the masses

what better way to limit air travel terrorists now suicidal pilots

Perceval said:
The "suicide" claim sounds bogus to me. The pilot of Flight 990 was said to be suicidal by the US govt. the Egyptians disputed this saying it was mechanical failure. Boeing and Airbus would be very much inclined to go with "human error" rather than mechanical failure under orders from their god, aka, money.

Yep. Haven't looked into the other cases but SilkAir 185 may not have been due to a suicidal pilot either!
Despite the fact that the NTSB and Parker Hannifin had already ruled out the possibility of mechanical failure as a cause to the crash of Flight 185 due to a defective PCU servo valve-unit (manufactured by Parker Hannifin), an independent and private investigation refocused on and further examined the recovered PCU device whose malfunctioning has been pointed out in other sudden Boeing 737 crashes. The manufacturer's records relating to this particular unit revealed that it had failed some routine tests, but they claimed to have corrected these problems. A metals expert, with the use of images from a scanning electron microscope, concluded that the servo valve had 'chip-outs' and numerous burrs "that could easily have interfered with the smooth operation of the valve."[26] After this investigation was complete, in 2004, a Los Angeles Superior Court jury in the United States, which was not allowed to hear or consider the NTSB's conclusions about the accident, deliberated for four days before delivering its unanimous verdict that the crash was caused by a defective servo valve in the plane's rudder.[26] The hydraulic PCU device manufacturer, Parker Hannifin, was ordered to pay the three families of victims involved in that case US$43.6 million.[25] After threatening to appeal the verdict, Parker Hannifin later decided to compensate all families involved (although it did not accept liability).[3][5]p - Source

Since February 16, 2015, and officially published:

1. In the cabin air are organo-phosphates, is known as a neurotoxin group of chemicals which are preferably used as flame retardants and plasticizers in engine oils.

2. occupants of aircraft are exposed to these chemicals, which can lead to health.

3. The health effects of these substances on pilots can - for example in an accident - cause death to the occupants.

4. So far there is no built-in aircraft sensors that measure such toxins in the cabin air and could warn.

201 incidents were in 2012 because of toxic cabin air. And again and again affected: German Wings ...

Pilot therefore left the cabin and co-pilot was unconscious? But why then he closed the car door?

Is it plausible that the pilot must have been to the toilet after 20 minutes? Had he does not need to do before the start?

Takes place as I have never seen her after a similar accident a TV show here in Germany. What is striking is the extreme and excessive media interest. It reminds me and others on the 11/9.

What is striking is always the reference to the class. Although many others died presents prayer like these children.

The media reports the pilot had a normal breathing. Other media say that he has a heavy breathing.

Back
Top Bottom