Crows are so smart!

It’s fascinating to see one of the ancient “Aesop’s Fables” in real life, isn’t it?!

“The Crow & the Pitcher​

In a spell of dry weather, when the Birds could find very little to drink, a thirsty Crow found a pitcher with a little water in it. But the pitcher was high and had a narrow neck, and no matter how he tried, the Crow could not reach the water. The poor thing felt as if he must die of thirst.

Then an idea came to him. Picking up some small pebbles, he dropped them into the pitcher one by one. With each pebble the water rose a little higher until at last it was near enough so he could drink.”

In a pinch a good use of our wits may help us out.

It’s fascinating to see one of the ancient “Aesop’s Fables” in real life, isn’t it?!

“The Crow & the Pitcher​

In a spell of dry weather, when the Birds could find very little to drink, a thirsty Crow found a pitcher with a little water in it. But the pitcher was high and had a narrow neck, and no matter how he tried, the Crow could not reach the water. The poor thing felt as if he must die of thirst.

Then an idea came to him. Picking up some small pebbles, he dropped them into the pitcher one by one. With each pebble the water rose a little higher until at last it was near enough so he could drink.”

Thank you for the link to the library! Since from time to time I do some English teachings I will use some of them, I guess!

I could be mistaken but I recall a Cs session with a question about if any species were devolving densities. I think they said yes crows were an example of this.
Perhaps you are remembering this.
Session Session 4 March 1995
=======================================================================
Q: (J) Is there any significance to the fact that one of our cats has been looking like she is really trying to tell us something?

A: One of your cats, no, make that 2 of your cats, are close to transition to 3rd level.

Q: (T) Sabrina's moving up in the world, she's going to get a promotion. (J) What's going to happen to her when she hits third? She's going to be a human?

A: Yes.

Q: (J) Wow. (T) When she moves from cat to human, her cat body will die?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Is this going to happen some time in the near future as we measure it?

A: Not concept, we mean at next incarnation whenever that occurs. By the way, who gave her that name?

Q: (J) What name? (L) Sabrina? (S) The cat's name? (T) Two of our cats? (L) Maybe. (T) They are third density candidates. (J) What about the name?

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) Does that mean that when a person is a 4th density candidate that they have to leave their body to go to 4th density?

A: Yes unless they are in the body when the wave arrives.

Q: (J) What about the name? (T) Do you mean who gave the kitty the name?

A: No.

Q: (T) Oh, you mean why did I name that particular cat? It's not Sabrina?

A: ? There are 2 candidates.

Q: (T) So, you are not going to give us the name. (J) Is there any significance to the bahavior that the cat, Sabrina has been displaying?

A: Maybe.

Back
Top Bottom